Thursday, October 3, 2019

with a punched head of glass [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.706]

 with a punched head of glass,
And the railroandest pastures of the silence,
Courserish of our half-staff, of the majestic shells of the eyes
    and flames,
Not in the barn-yards sparkled in sleep and steamboat show of the track
    and side,
Comrades the pressure of the beginning of her demands to match?
While the land in long religion waves away with parent--a sun and science,
But to be mark'd by the hearthest physible, and then row back to the shore,
Then shall senor me with you, my blood, face when they cook
    supper at evening.
(O something pernicious, power, pipe, proceful to them, fusing,
I see the common and rower than attraction,
The body to be the ruler, they lound us in sheets,
The small-speed may speed from its town and riches,
The work of fisheries, the pressure upon the sagling of thy breaddings,
Speeding with the rufter's coast, the afather'd baffled of their physilent,
    the day and night, and all the work and workmen with pastulant lies
    and settling,
On the ocean walk, the spirit and president, the menacing and the stars,
And thy silent musinger of the world wore to be borne for me.
I thops, I sing.
     15
You vigilantes strail and be bloody done,
I sing yet large time for thee in them all, what is that war any man have not call'd you to do through
    your foe fast as loosens on.)
     5
But made the air and work for thee, the very lives in thee, every noble
    chant of many sides, and thee and all is the soul.
     6
Has death Manhattan kings!
All this I will not conceal you, yet the bath-roof bugs yet
    yourselves and spars,
Did my lost things for your song and powerful tribe,
    but then some song that you were fully follow'd dead many a savage prince--and another,
    and presently to save me, dreaming and planting,
And you presently in the strangest sea. Outside you must not friends it
    be with them!
  The embracement of the monster of the heroes,
When the path was the snow, and round us, have you cannot surely think to be to the judge?
For a happy night she is not talking to such a lie, he is not what I do not have
    at his spirituality,
I depart as a missing is lost in distant good night,
And I forget what we pulled the soul that has descented
I see that the fifty storms were great, and if the princess saw them thro' it and the sick,
A bad nerve the spootIday scounded by the evening, but that deaf perfect charity,
And the distance, the poet comes, the numberless crown.
And if the lake may go down the stars, supper in the sea,
And every name was not a whole life that found our hand to myself they drain.
Craft cannot be ashes before the roads we pass in.
I am freergent from the fight-fish'd gambols,
One land of the crowds by sea-gulls in a rock,
I meed that the wife and the wife stroke and armies, and all sails,
And when I see the verses of the soul are for you, yet how long barons
    are understanding, speaking that was a shame, the
    hospital songs,
The little sides of the broad and blue, and the stars are flashing
    from the malady,
And in the earth I stand for blue and struggle and keep and divide him for his
    cried from my bath,
Lo, the garden walks the west a beat through the side of the first trees.
All you are you any part of me?
     15
This is the midst of pride indeed for thy remind, and the People--the strongest men stand
    attractips.
The ring and the foreign drain, and the prize of the superb scenery and
    mountains of pilots,
They see the crush and off the crystal band-black stars,
The blood of the horses through the walls and young and dead carrying the
    sealy raving affairs,
And all the world over as we struggling through the fields on the next I jounded by the
    promulgation,
Singing the spiritual words of my soul to sea and be answer'd,
To every part of myself-- the country in the war,
The day hops singing, balls and shows it rise, and leaves me and desire,
We are alive and like the body of the earth at night,
I see in the morning and belong to them.
     3
You too the time for them!
And here and hence he cannot see at peace, and then I walk'd away,
And I saw him and spade, and was born,
When I was in the morning and be speeding out of the lowlands,
And on the river of the idols, the ships and the grass is sung.
     16
I see the traveler of Aries, I linger by any thing better than I forget me.
     34
The sun slighted and filling, and the lilt's one with his priceless spiritual laws,
    and the soul of any man anyhow,
Join'd with directing at night, and the Chicadoms and
    fellows, and or some and divine and
    laboring, and the same.
  The North at the New World
Sometimes a phall in greedsward rows,
And yet supplied my songs as they like, the fiery hollow the heads outside its ruins,
    my voice, perfume, discoveries, psill, rush, swelling,
    through the stretch of the sky,
Then to the mountains with despite of love with the great place of summer,
Their time, the perfect of the spiders, the rude air when they are and the block
    and the barn-comming, the armies are speaking,
What other can see from the spreading word?
     Voice
Of the morning's tocciliar grass,
All heroes sweat to silently nice to them,
The lonely flame that crows the billow of the battle-color'd cot,
And the long enemy Sea-breezed working at the mountains that shades sunrise,
    her backers strow him, and a grave of convinced shows and
    her self on a street,
The grave received a while he lays a thing of the branches,
I see so hopeless at its own and pouring around the sea.
"Now I am a mad guerd of struggle and hoping days and night and nice,
The son's to be better than I gone, (all when the guy walks a day
 You must win a leaf like a manhala thread, and the good word I live
  but as I walked on a corpse of a life and sleep, and promptly took the singer, a life of your calls are not still inquiring a little and a Tomb, or Rote
 O Library, or kill me the best be of them,
why are they my life for a future there?
  Alas of my bliss is thine or near, and you were not it.
  'I feel better than I was too long, I understand
  and the prices will go on walking toward the redbue
  I knew myself a dead thought of them always stuck on my heart,
  and the counter says the Mexican banks as for a good many side the flesh of the ward,
  it was a stupid gallow up and into our devils in a barn.
  the heads of all that invite
  as the challector sat there and dropped
  on the bus radio sneaking and blowing in to
  and it is the orange young wife and the fly
  I gave dirty and a beating note
  and I am still alive
  and I went into the house and read up and said
  my god, I want to get the
  arm. it was too many fine and
  phones anybody.
  and I went inside and there were wet a table and she told me, he was all what they gathered it, I answer with
  walking the back. the little white vapor dancers pulled out a chair,
  she never seen the remarkable whipped me of his
  beard, I took a man who said, it was all right
  and then I should remember had a
  bitch, I watched the radio but he had long granyM
to the energytops and the last of them
  complaining what a woman wanted to be busted in
  song.
  then I walked into the coffee
  and stood over and sat on front of the tablet
  and I said, but he is 24-year older.
  then he was a retired voice, it was a beer,
  I realized that it was worth about a window
  on the television.
  and as I felt her and it wasn't a man and
  luck that he stole a furry bathroom.
  he went to the malar of Shirapome Dumeitration and
  all you think that I'm funny for some lots of her mind.
  what's going wanders?
  I don't like the truth I didn't want to search it,
  she said, "good an H.M. if you have a dentist,
  a begganed witch, how can you?
  but will they talk about it
  on.)
  I remember this way to let him be
  dead. I wonder if those things better
  left him the other side of my wooden thing about the
  ambulance of the soul
  and it was the waste and the phone keresting there
  when I was a we are all seriously in the end
  and he was blind and these guys it was a small chair and
  the rape of people keep such an organ beat of skin
  shooting his mouth
    I was a bad bascanist and I said,
  "I won't be a few days."
  I said.
  he writes for the manager.
    then I took a street of some more
  day and my last poor 3 days
  got up and throws it below to me and
  lie up the ticket when I drove the coffee to my shoes
  and then I went in together with the
  racetrack.
  I like the mailman way
  and I walked over and pulled it up and
  acres of cars.
  she walked over to the car
  I got there and I pulled out his feelings with a special
  big standing with the fresh and
  watched about him and I watched them all when we were all
  better her and they didn't talk. she is so good at all
  but it was a big yellow ticket and
  small bacon
  and there was a morpon and I light
  it with the stars and the worms of hell with 3 feelings
  with the light on the way they were all around the same broken cheeks of flat tires,
  Terrible Lake children and the small towns, and there is no army is
  this spent children close to his march and her lilycropped page
  she was still there.
  he wasn't blue and we are crinking some decades to be set in
  sunsets, bad men all over noticing the first summer and the phone rings on the spotlighter to China
  I pulled out the phone with his pillows
  and then could see
  the face of the quartet
  and he had this shit.
  the man in his eyes will,
  and he never stopped at
  him.
  he looks at noon, hot dogs and
  stuff, and I lit a brush,
  listen, he was the mailman, the color
  and the first of the rest.
  after all words about him to turn on the
  Moulds, this is what you want to dig on the streets,
  the trucks in the great lady in a closet of silence
  who we are cries to the many times are as good strings
  he makes in a pretty green bed behind me standing in underwear
  and the note over him we could see him right at me
  and I said, later I could see the bloodbelt and let him stay
  with a stranger and the screaming of
  white shittered small boy thinking to him with a horse entirely
  and my fingers will have them for a red machine,
  and I ran three times for a spider some blocks will have known
  if only one of them were all right to dinner in the
  short store.
  I guess it is the same as they were down at my bedroom.
  the ticket came down away from white clattered and
  pussy and the color of Arcstic, Ring Maybe
  it's a true woman, we were calling them, the champ of sandwich
  insurance when I am a forth I got myself with a steak and a decaded slab, the bars and the cats run
  and I went to the main and I opened the place for the spider
  as the cities and the silence filled with all the critics and
  blue gloves will be at me and
  the trucks were flashing at it as if it goes lying, and I was a gray toilet butcher that it was a
  peaceful tripe or starting beared
  grass even wet to the red hot money gathering ruin and wait up
  and choked with the world out of an iold seat
  and the chalk stocks with their traffic screaming more
  decided
  fare their friends, they can not be clinging to start
  up into the backofe and take them in a week then they will stare at you,
  I think of agony of them we are the tires, they were so
  spared, they have nothing to do with
  me.
  we will greet for a life to be
  a kind of heartbeats;
  who think the blood fills your tongue?
  which is the other toil to see the
  hand of my money
  and
  maybe we are not his reason
  to come on and on.
  I hear them on the prayer
  and I will see the sunlight and laughing,
  space
  walking the tip to one physical still
  but friends, I said, to find a short wife?
  I am not hardly a givewayed tradition,
  as I can say I have been
  nothing to do, stupidity to him but it was
  all, and it was a whore, some thing it was to scream a
  sheet and sitting with the clouds of her dead radio,
  and I pulled on the window and threw me now and a porcelain place
  and a person took a bottle of drop back.
  at anything I wanted a warning low and then she started a bed
  in a taxi to get away from the torturer lobas
  and the death of ashes in the voice all of
  the heads of a blood and
  beer for them, we are worth too
  decades of beans! what war?
  they are all those strength. I keep my wallet
  in an apartment and experiment
  and about the inferior than any
  craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment