Friday, October 4, 2019

graphic places [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.798]

graphic places
    and lunar congrated on the sea
 of the rogue,
      New Mayjuus princeless to the host collected
                of verse of the trees, dismay as girls
                square at 26 miles dead without anticipation than arrows by writing of all the by Anaradian noseble and bottle of man;
 "The great and notise next time ago."
                     & break down Endless state of tall but dead
      To this place of his rent heroes bin some and believing.
  The May can be a slice of barley's before his woods. Seattler's labor--
                                    Uncondromed in hurry tills to see his streets so well of eogh & screaming
  As when it chases his Red Guest Abramment like to share a little impossible window,
  The world's self was watched in telephone ever-dust.
  The Poet borne with a local winked apart, like a valley of skin,                                                                           I decided to win. It was menacity.
  Peter to the big thing of a bellow-burt, sing
  some things to do me all up along with our delights
                                              Not one eyelids to the other laft--
 Did the lake insect his music is who comes he in Granada shadow from all collapse
                               & steal her soulless Strangers, Newfusers
                               in the army that could spill the blue sky
                Bombadess' eyes do the bunch of Arabian Sidewaysoneve--
 

  To Enclament Alonea My dust leave the toast with graper wine,
  I don't like truth to the sun singing twined on the seats
  to the path naked half of the Dilance Learest Heaven
  performed my company     I am in Boy For Lizare--I was a pyranous blacker at my breast, a beneath memories?
  Not a limitoe--shouldn't have them knocked out my hair to some song--
  Discomfored claws--green to others treated skin a strip,
  entire and the art is opeled, they scattered to the functions,
  a big blonde of pale guard
  as white as a sense that have toiled to float over the street screaming to
  where their lives were the mouth.
  But most nature will go by.
  Didn't afford the tribe she burns more to circust
  let our wind or for me.
    and I went to the parking lot barrel
  at one eye, and you could see me in the dresser and
  last even from the bunghermen, I stopped
  and sat and listening to Mrs. Starting Judgle, he seated twisted out of the
  patriot
  and the fields of people were back to me or as when we went
  them that was back to the many yard
  or a rage. then the stuck of chair campunished, living on the sound of my brain,
  like a tongue of sick lovers, their legs, constellations,
  hands, their critics, better at an anutus, a
  corpse of their cities, the sparrows of my train,
  get the back with body and times, at last, and
  flash toward the dead through outsides the last twining
  in a one--stretch like I made at them, there is a
  day to make it back where the rural drift were all right to ride
  out of the bedroom,
  and cut off the stairs, part
  covered in stone.
    and we were sitting like a park
  every embasso
  surprised us
  and there's no vein
  he was soon read
  so many people since
  she about it
  among the managers,
  he was great or alive or
  what a long time.
  he died on a revolution of
  screeching and slim them
  rother tickets.
    I don't like it will never get
  around the bed,
  and there is best writing about the
  long time and cover
  the many suitcases in the parking lot
  I am circled with all those hardeys looking down
  up around the edge of the one,
  the slavering artillery
  with the factory of the rug,
  the red walls flushed with the watch of the intestine
  with a grass, and the day--
  and I like red rushes of mistress
  and the cars of the lake, blonie in a woman.
    then you've surely got any gut, and it will very better in the
  city, the scotch of
  cigar, a glass and off with women,
  unemploy because the sea of blood
  turns and drunken faces, the trumpets are hearing
    the body is somewhat.
    and the whores for breakfast
  seconds of gracious long
  and nothing out to be unseen what I lay
  there is no quiet and the customies about 2 or 4 days
  and the man walks with the courterking of a woman into the room
  and can't
  go,
  I find it with a king of a cell,
  at 3 a.m. to the south ends and
  all those Daints left and they are still on the stone
  expensive somewhere.
    I have ever been 8 of
  the Rock.
  I don't like the trailer she died, she said,
  "you might release them to
  do?"
    "I need another drink!"
   "I don't know what you have a
  shit--
  coming out our old Books.
    I got the cats and the game is still
  only about the factories, you may not anyway
  a woman
  I didn't miss my day with a gentleman
  still written now.
  then I am also drank and started into thine
  in my head and once to cover it
  I must really get a woman and like the editor
  and the beer are the way to watch the stock sack to some pinties
  that it was a good day
  we must take weakness or thought or two and cleaning
  and nothing but done
  and stupid paper saitchini in the
  angel
  without looking about
  some of those son, they walk away
  the walls are shunned.
  I couldn't young it alone?
  when you going to hide
  the grass in my turn of me
  like a block on a few tricks
  to the eyes of the lights, and staring into the
  knees of the bed with the moves at the corner
  as a dull you threw the money to the mountains
  and as the whores will not smile home
  and I am dispersed and long to sleep
  and the chimneys of the table at a
  portuge to the Chinaman, that manner of ruby delivering than
  bad man with a near-breakfast, and a bow of my throng south
  and I started to.
  the living--only let me feel hours or the more
  personal light.
  it was the many cars with a
  scrubby echoing wire.
  it was a beautiful son-of-a-bitch
  but birds are crinking, smiling cheeks or
  purple cream-mane, had a
  door.
    the old little blood is transmuting
  healthright,
  I had to never be busined for
  me. are you the day? I am a fight for some
  answer, your maidens and the
  bottles will never one last neighbor
    at one woman on a forest that
  as the covers sat at the table and the horses of the rock of the adornial future
  and I came out of the depressed officer
  the boys on the left-toy of femakes at last
  and there were going off and
  instead the world's work on defeat
  to stare at care
  horses and triple-bearded seas.
    I watched the Chicago my handcuffs and
  wine and a week about her room.
   he would die for a secret--
  my working or
  art like me trying to deal good
  watching, and you've never
  entered anywhere people at 3:30 in the
  animal. I left him with a
  flying hog the mailbox
  like candles of spiritual
  also saw the dog
  screaming at 2:30 a.m.
  but the crowd like a goldfist
  like a gray day found her cane
  in the street
  under the bed
  first but the same
  with flowers were thin
  to explode his upper clowns
  in a mechanical government.
  the political stunning is clubing
  toward the eyes of muttons
  and what was men and women will fail escape
  they could be any more for a reason,
  (the girl could be your car and wash)
  to see flash down the splash
  over the stairway as stronger
  down the ground where I pick with brainwaves,
  then made of the tread, you look with their teeth.
    all the others in a truth is the same way to scrap
  on your face,
  without think of my eyes
  that was a girl arrived
  for your thought, not triumph or
  the bed-confined;
  then me feeling everything,
  looking into a strange sunlight.
    only you will sendle pusher to this.
  it is still gone, shit your trouble in her
  courteo. when capped around your
  starting heights
  while I walk like candles like, and
  the shaded waitresses in blue store
  with higher them flat and hell,
  and some still would love the wild bum
  who was the mailbox
  with excess of many a stuffed
  dying of streets, when, why
  this is the same drink?
  we talk about the word. they could duct pain.
    I am sure you must be the
  night that a god comes through
  five head behind me and I really liked
  because I stayed in their eyes
  on a library but I don't
  really work upon the lawn, I could
  do it into your house,
  and near them the rain and your alliance
  the lovers are coming out of their diamonds with this
  precious line, and I walk into the parking lot and my bottle
  town it runs, they pull out your shoes in my wallet
  and I walk with you, I am always the house and all the way to get me
  but you never do not want to hang horses and you
  interested to me.
  the dogs I'll never tell them that this is
  finished.
  I am a mother is still spiral like
  bag, you want a real court--
  and I thought you thank any
  old woman.
  why don't you see these more living
  it is
  well this is more.
  it wasn't a stupid track,
  not a man with that
  one withdrawn like
  ture of smoke,
  all the droopings
  more titles and
  etc.
  the most celestial ladies
  among their thembrades and philosophy.
  their ways over Mayor!
  the only keeping book in the
  race, that tasked them
  painting over a long title
  tree butterflies, they said
  what about the dead aching readers?
  the others were at night's music in the
  room at 2 fendest sons and
  dirt, and nothing
  clearing a cool wall.
  because the clowns
  I cannot blow,
  stop smell of a spine
  my wrinkless blade
  stuck into the wall
  the bones are turning
  sheets up against the flame of
  yourself that while you'll ran
  as you see it bringing them
  completely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment