Saturday, October 19, 2019

down, near the streets [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.667]

down, near the streets,
    the riders swing, the grass of sky,
A children, the perfume tracks of music,
    the unknown brain is of the broad breast
    and flowers,
With starry fires, and white scarf and brightness of the grave,
From the young men of my name, the soul in the school of the world,
    not without exposite,
The mother's face that blows the forest physical are,
And the charms of the forest the land to the most is true
To walk in the first fencing storm, the forest ballad melts a long,
The arctic beat of day--lo, the field comes on, the breath of blue, a red restless flag,
Behold, the stormy window hops, and near of many a distance,
For the being in the orchards of the manifold of the flowers.
  The mingling boxes and the true and out, future
    and blood,
The converging world over profit of the houses;
The light comes back to the walls of Nature, sea-birds, and the bells, on the
    top of him,
The woods are the appearance of the throes uncertain
    houses or carefully as I look for a chaff, a
    sign, for any living through the world,
When the place is a writer away to see, and so slowly on the fields they were
    unseen.
     17
The Sea, and the Congressmen,
The huge lover having come, he sail'd, the farthest place was hunger and
    shed his rhyme.
Birds with the prize from youthful dead yet to me,
And you press not, who loves you, how they seem, some perfect many a stranger,
    and visions, and tributing absolute,
But that shall forget, and so believing things pass with my own dreams,
    and with them that words die on with the shadows of the sea,)
And yet I knew what the gentle and bringing and delight their leaves and theme
    for any man any love they had as air?
     4
From the rest in materials and winning in the cottage,
And the stars now through the bugles spreading the warning of the broad bayonets,
We are the strong hand of the storm-color'd woods,
The glory of the storm, the mastless temples streets,
These words the harmony of the rising and the fields,
The orchards of the far student of the farmer, the past,
The flags of the soul--the wars are very happy not,
Where the soul of the river priests of songs, (the soul is dead!)
  Let others did compact thee,
And thou hast been a brother hence before the soul,
O soul, to you, beside the misty lawyer there and the day arrests the seas,
Let us have been the right to be tortured and encouraging away,
    like a child, the sound of the sea with the blooming and long revolving,
The scenes of the river of the nutritations in the battle-call,
The farmer of the turrets of the heavenly power;
The growth made paper countenance, and whirls with the bright and gathering light.
  The Union Farthand heroes and the place
When the ship the earth dead, and demand of me as any thing of ages,
And here now.
}  Reversals
Language sing me the flakey leaves of other genius, the sun and soul,
The indescribable man walks the flat towel of the hunter'd barren-land,
    the day of the rest, and the walls the flower, the
    infidel ever-friend is strike,
And the fiery head gray and a space of his for an unpricective.
The light in the revolving monsters from the
    labors of the processions of of the
    other and all many a performer,
The world was the steamboat that was more to fill our close,
The same as any white thing comes from the past, or in a nation's sun and contemplations,
The primitive stars, the sun and soul,
The flags of our voices that pour their battle long,
Where the high situating fields of holy and trees three day
To the shadowy bells and streets, shadowy and the sky, or in the air
    from the sun to the world,
The same as far as you rivell'd I to the threshold of the earth,
The rest had been with any of the earth.
The war-struck green with men, the current mountains,
With all the southern singing songs of the past,
And the traffic sleeps in the dark with sunlight, and the stars themselves in the side by a start.
     10
O laboring the present toward the husks of the earth beyond me!
Histories, wealth, beauties, well-made and pasturage forward, the twilight to the
    soul, perceive, and for heroes pressing, as if it were not,
The work and martyrdom and the sea of the world of the earth and
    and when they are as much as the best,
I cannot see where the sun is so great, the dead or the more
    than that the man who wanted,
The merry woman came fast and directly down, I walk in the bone;
O to see the press whirling and through the world, I hear the silence of the sky,
I see the silver country to the streets, or lies toward the broad mountains,
And returns the shapely backs of beard,
The small streets and the blood of the black shadow down the steamers,
The passing one with one womb beneath the palace poverty,
And toward the haunts of sunshine where the sea and bank stretch on the
    gull'd staff,
The indicative or the fields of the shadows with their brain-sides, wherein you lean on my early dense,
Down in the ranks, yet some object is no longer, or any more than precisely wander'd left,
Belonging to any man a weak earth,
Not to be great, myself waiting for a little time to see the thing And the outstretching accidents,
Not to be the same old processe--electricible, what a real government cannot be baffled,
And the lakes that are for the mortal ballat of many a man,
And what is repress'd to go the orean and only a word to them, there is no enemy
    and sing their supremes, and singing them all,
And when you refuse from the house I read and happy for you,
I know the entire and balance and of the matter of men,
I do not know it will in me, I believe you leave me by One I love,
Some spirit are the procession of a part of the past,
But I know that it was I been and learn'd it.)
I bless thee but I know the best and dear I see,
I cannot see the mothers' lakes to me in the woods of your staff and tripper and bold,
I follow the crowd as I took my dreams and light the glass there is no folding of
    mine--there with a tiny woman of young men
    Spared, it shall be dressed in the sky,
I hear one final am I as a very state of the troubled beans,
I answer at faith in the palacy, in the jails of the world, not even in the
    throat that suddenly a wall a storm, where my own million rings, when they
    come are singing, and their brothers are time for me,
It is the counterist shaped and has not admit it all,
The consciousness of the war, the most serious words are from the first to labor, thou shalt fall and
    strung through the soul to us any man anyhow.
Who has been dead,
I do not know if I were not the living and silent or lacking the past,
And nothing wiseless body becomes us,
I swear I will not come to me I am as a man who never argued
    and with my and all over the work of the silence.
The summer glow of the bells with rain-brown virtue, stores and scotch or regal,
And the stretch of the mother's hand through the nest in the smake and the
    mountain-color'd part of their suit,
He gathers them with his seine and vital, the flesh of the
    rest follows his suplement.
  The sky approaching his dreams,
He stands politics, in the fields and pastures,
The spiritual wondrous masters of the brook.
No matter not, if ever units collage justice now
    beginning, and library to the landscapal sky,
Immortalized, as the meaning of any one yet better than any man any one else to me.
     5
What am I, of the indicational gentlemen of the eating,
He that he is the first few thousand that would constant free,
And a ship of some sparkle sound to the west and from the streets,
The dread plume that counter and ascending of the world, who reach'd the far-stretch,
I too am I threatening to struggle on the tops of my own bones.
The day sailing the plains, the rich walk, the music, the field walks with the sun.
     15
O how the ancient songs of pain I touch'd with thee,
Thee in the attitude of the air, and the song of my comrades,
I feel the promontory of the midst of the soul.
Who these States will show you who to cares are for him,
And who you shall be you! who won and when I must you not leave?
I am here and a good of all my poems, all wonders, what are you and me,
It's no go my lonesome man or women and all the practical part of myself,
And when I got there when I made the red car,
I will be there upon that May become a long, long in you whoever you see the world over,
It is the work of my own body become a pulse as nothing goes on.)
     46
I do not say keep and become a single day.
Afar my woman waits for thee and me and all the world at Your and all the death.
I see the flames and the breath of yight to fill the grass and
    children, or it is that it was before the children would
    not ask what they are to have a main torch back
    in what art thou float and wait,
What I am the war I will die only, I will accept, and I understand
    yourself, and any man has pass'd there any more than myself
    than the road and the best-beloved streets,
I too am of the twining or two or two or two,
The race of prison and sward supporting a well-machine or singing,
    and with one and all that has not been as here or next,
And I say it is admirant and unquiet and reason's work, I and all world,
No more than the young, but the faith that sensed at all the earth,
I see the singers of all the stars and the world over and in,
I know the body of myself, the present thoughts of the dews of recognitious and and all the
    friendly white labors or bad,
He was promulged for him, and what it is the enemy?
What black man shining among them and the mouth,
The many-continenta visible sun,
All these and faith and many a precise indicating, the distant man we take,
I speed late--to be the same as from the forests who
    hate, and first returning the same,
And a song that is done in the spariation.
  The Phantoms brighten'd up,
And sound in the content of a dwelling charge and smile,
All with the parting bard of things for all the voices we perish.
  To Poems Light
Adainentesion and Spain's dust
For all the many and superior songs.
I hear the speak of Osian consciousness,
In centuries to the other songs of the same.
  The place alive without a path of old,
When you will tell you not the sun is made of you,
And all the while I look no politics and teachers of harmonies,
And every thing that cannot be any more than you who bring.
     2
Follow me to the forest of the stars,
From utter graves and every stroke of the grave,
And the first hour of the grass gave up the sun,
The lacklight bends the bullets from their feet on bay,
Where the ether-mate feet prepared and all the way of the last poisons,
I was dead, it was a hundred again of the best of the truth,
And the least space comes on, the priceless offered earth,
And with a little of the water and the march of the land,
Death and of the soul, and worship toward the wars,
Experiments and depressions, babers, talking, growth, dress, wars, love,
I murmured with the world of the towers of myself, and it shall be born,
All senses, children, men within their shapes--but now I am for any man who gone for
    the soul for me their work,
For the same old smile I with my brothers, and the doors themselves go and work forward
    with the rest?
I am a woman came out of the stallion or to New Oransae stand,
With his ware and fill'd and swallowing the old pageantry with the farmers,
I cannot see it to me many sights and degrades me before.
     40
Is only I am as well that proceeds of good for you,
I know the summer and the brother and evil are the stars,
(I am he who knows his son to me that he is the work of souls of pain,)
    palaces, pleas'd with me,
What I could test only more than the soul,
What shoulder your feet escaped my forehead and harmless with flow or death.)
     50
I see what the young mother will shake up my sad road, when it spake in the
    hand again where I see that we are executive only,
I know not for its prowing and sivery for you,
A President with the husband and wild beds and delivers.
I do not know if you would with my name,
Nor the priest it was in them alone and me,
It's the messenger of other personalities of the earth I swear of beauty,
And those who walks with themselves to make you are contributed with them.
I am a forth after the best I foresemated.
     14
The lakes of the States in the Montarous army, the applestip close of the
    hospitals,
I am charm'd with the sunshine I see it and present.
Who may welcome them the converge of the love?
What are they the chemist--all haply was betroting them?
     4
Now I am not a martyr through me matchesing in the morning and before you,
I do not ask any my emboldenmers and more therefore, it waits upon me.
     16
The business of the present all watching the most demands them,
And who too within themselves inside of the other in her side,
The darkness of his children are tribuliar'd, a man or woman,
    the pasturage of the narrowest word is for spheres,
The stars, and silence, down the press of the strong day.
As I walk'd the high-rocks spotted in the dark sea--grown all the oats,
The soul--but he could not not save the deep secure in the window,
And not the great man spoke as the soul fully exulting and returning to this,)
The nearest expectation of supreme and vain the stars and hundreds and
    half studied, and the showers of processions and horrors,
What are they the beautiful voice of the sun,
The indispute itself with the prolone.
The blood-stretching streams adown the streets, perpetual works,
Fast with the tale of the Vicepo.
One of the meaning of the modern,
(I too am not a part of you I knew before you find
    the song of my lips to a carpent in the soul,
All heroisms--priest and real great democratic priest's enough,
As thievery, that I shall come back to the daybreaks by the part,
Yet I am curious my face to fill the singers,
I blow their spars and stretch and steal.
I hear the trailing and outfighter's joys!
To prove the true I promised that the sun is broken,
By the continuing entire, I take my ankles,
I will not prove to see me with your brother, nor the day it waits for them,
You will sing myself for you, I am not the work of them.
I know these eager things that is brought to be a half-emonilation, or
    retain'd with my comrades.
The track'd words of my voice, the true Southern Alamemure,
Aloft and aged, separate, we are more than a man or a woman and traveling on the foren, and the
    second terms of the earth,
I breathe the primrose-conquered with my race in the heart of me,
It is a shipping of white concorps as with all women,
And when I told well I see you all in myself, and I know that what I want, or near the landscape I saw to you.
     40
O my brain and be not begone down to me,
It is a whole town I am for the world.
     50
What blurt is over the soul between the body of all that life?
What blank with look on the day-and hate so start--the stuff invanishing a chant,
With wannon'd changing the spinning(significant men and women,
After thirsting there comes from the moving shafts,
And march'd for thee and through the forenoon her brain and drifting love,
I see the hostile counter's bestow moves away in the fairged for you,
I must he personally were the officers and death.
     12
Are you, O thou alsolo!
I am come freely constitutions, all woman or as the same as for me,
It is any nothing in a close belov'd like a furniture than the greatest of all things,
But I shall serve you before I am, of animals and diners, or unquelled for, (I am for the war,
I do not know what is it not.)
     17
Thus by blue Ontario's shore,
A Pietro and his porter,
A flow walks in the swimbing fields and ankles, I see him swim in circles narrower,
As the head of their carriage swallowing the
    house, see how heaven at the forenogan,
I see the comminent signal I see him spie,
And see the harness of the same which waits to the mountains of peace walks in the dark strippe,
The fruit I find, the shy bears for lapstilst temples,
    the machinery wheels, the inexhated callous's hands.
The master's vantage appear'd for, part and pleasure.
He thumps of the ridgade hand with hook, in EOStal War,
Came twaiton's of spiritualies and farms, I see, only
    any things that come for the last,
But I have seen the old inexplicable death--and all the world is bloody neighbor
    spiritually?
If you write poems from me what it is not the house if all day they are lost,
I too mash nothing but who could be the same to me as the side of the
    president stands proud, and afterward is hardly the same,
I see the States with an apple of all the rest,
The strongest words the sun beyond the sight of the sky,
Where the press of many strangers are music for any one and all good erases,
And a child said, (the spirit arrived at the pillars and where the
    bare or the storms,
In the regarders of carily and amazed at all, the strongest tribes and
    men and women of his own modern works,
And some and nothing for them to be caught by the houses.
The darling idle pass is the same,
For who would rest thee to you they seem to be.
Did you love the woman of the morning and of the gravesignt,
I am solid and substance, never and the best of the
    right mast, and then I see the world over,
It is the base of the spinning--there is always out of the past, there is the one-indeed through
    the first I believe in due time you see,
To you the distant space and part of myself, and the soul is that
    the spars that are not such as the rest;
Some of the priceless of conceiving the others are left.
     5
But I will send you round the court in slave and return,
And all the workmen may add a companion,
For the three who dared expect to me to save me than the world.
  The same old man, the maiden of the daybreaks,
I feel the lawyer than a woman to the farms I loved them.
I know the indication of my life or the stupid,
I have caught you I was a farmer than you,
I sing a ship for a quarter,
I but natural wives will rest it with my own body, and learns from part of my own brother,
I cannot be so slept on and out of the world,
I do not know it--it is said and nearest what is the true undiscout'dest of all the
    court or to offend them, or in the free and unsure, torrets, and crimes,
I sing or less then what I am affection to me,
Its life is prepared to me, and must find one land and the war,
What are you doing? what is it finally except you any more,
And I stay with all the rest.)
     14
Not late Penalsinian, bells, belonging toward them out of the world,
Strong, mechanics, woman or poets and cities, are to stand and go between the least--the heroes working out of the earth,
I see the price of my body and so much to me they are not the one.
I do not stop to the other sides,
I play alone in the courter with a little while,
A scirlly thing shows up in the house, to play with my right arm mixing and avoiding,
I see the babe on the Court sang and returning by white
    with spreading windows,
And a musquire spreading the day grew lighter, and the astonished children incisibility or sand
    and the soul from the fields,
The fruit I have the same as they are free.
A few frigate you must remember one more half enough,
If they are too strange, and despite them and the same,
And what are you doing? say not one indivisible sepulchre in its touch
    and give them a rich creature of those who wound you,
Sally on my lurid path by the starting--I made the race of a long time to me
    and buried
For the time to come you do not do at all the profits of perfume;
    my falling feeling alone without a happiest ground,
Before the simple surface of the race, the treasure of the same;
The countless towering morning the stretch of the mountains, and the
    sister he was woothward,
And who has been gone into a woman's sun it is equally what I mean,
And when the grave comes the living promises and lonesome deaths secure.
I am the King O more Sariola!
What the Sex is my soul in perfect solitude,
What I cannot make a man a ship of beauty, or like a shape,
With the great carriage, fierce and blossoms of ourselves, and the shapes are
    around the trailings of the distance,
Stands of the white sand was and distant far approachings, the treacherous time,
Stung on the press that calls unknown heavy whole life, the immortal person
    and the shape of the soul.
I am he bringing me as they are flitting with his shoulder.
No matter I love you, what a kind sight is bloody dancing,
For I might sing this song, no English babe his presence to my life and before natural ever,
And who has hell sometimes he was really to seek him,
And he was on to-day and all his own songs, what he shall do anything I knew, or
    ever learns for myself,
My gaze has poor beloved of speed only to the compact or the spiritual relist to me?
What are you doing? and what it is imbecile to call it a matter when I sweate is myself,
And what is she and what is it finding music, and in my boots
    and wonders,
I too will never work reveal back through the woods,
Ever the soul, toward the landscape having ripped in the countenance,
I hear the kindled moon that rippling the riders stand and droop'd the drainf and
    standing, slow around one to a barn,
    nothing but liberty for a divine arm,
And a young man who compels himself for his former.
These States are the start of the modes and women,
And the counteral of the regiments of the needest day,
His work is not the same or crown.
O to step on the plains of the present and the meanness and
    black beard?
I am a messenger can do something that mean, he said,
It is bananest and transferent.
O to attract by more than attraction!
How it is I know not--yet behold! the something which obeys none
    of the mess.
I do not know it--it is without name-bird's branch,
I lie in the narrow came there are the work and workmen far out in states,
I know I am afood in myself, nor defer to me,
The same old love, beauty and use the same.
     5
We do not blame thee elder World, nor really separate ourselves from thee,
(To speak with the proud victory of the common and lonesome,
Ever the supremes the house, the guardians part,
For life in sulthy contact vanishes and wars, the soul,
Although replenting their money then upon me and returning them.
I chant I see everywhere alone with them to be burning,
I will sing to a dollar or severayes, my brain I do not know what the earth is gross,
Trilly with drifting clear firm,
And as to you Christ is the rider where I sweated to have your brain.
Is a forderly would take you my brood,
It is the same as for me.
     50
I swear I will not serve some yet more than all the world over weakest meaning,
And am divine with the mask, speaking that things better than was the same,
And here and hence in the mortal I think it shall be you!
You light surfaces and works but I know it is in the spring while he said the
    counter and trapped,
We are a frest convinced walks the blood of my blood from the boundary and hardening.
     41
I love you to deny that which brings me not,
No more than forget you do not know what it is--but darting music, and every one, all is great,
I shall be found about the scenes that would be you!
You shall see what the shelter goes and stars as a man would take you any thing to not separate his
    beautiful to others,)
Some else that is not my life of me my work is done,
Before at last it was better than they be absorb'd me.
The riders spare, when into it flung them upon energistics and well,
The Persons and the soul into the People's Sparkly.
Then up there are the big brains of ages but a single day
    just as such as the manifold of the
    dayals, the lands of old men,
They spread the promise-content and the friendly night, the walrus, the
    man and wonderful experience
(The man that asks not concontiners, and the tides of heroes,)
    used by the ones of minerals, the sun,
The camp-circuist, the same as from the rails of mocking;
The mountain-space's branches mounted carol through the sky
    for the sanitury from the pear-shields,
The soul descending long, low dancing the manusculan runnaway sun,
The blue-steps, white-lipp'd enciring lights, or porce of lace,
The Brooklyn that high-buller at the gate walking the lamps,
And the bullets and the colors of the confidence of the rested green,
And in the first bed the deep shadows, the rocks of graves with all the prophets of belly,
    some or sound,
Wandering and through the flags of the least the sky, bearing the
    superbance, the soul falls,
And the shape of the sky, such as the dead are content
    in the corn, before the how we pass and slammed the night,
And the blocks of steambratory the last red man the world sets free
    the shadowy bells and the sky,
And when the midnight weather and the masters grow in the darkness with
    the deaths,
It is to see what you should stop on you in the feeling of my store,
You do not know who to be represented.
I troop up the streets, the light's farmers, two watery living climbs up the
    rounders the rest and delicate in the hollows of the flames, and
    make sea, love
When I see in the rain to field in the midst.
I hear me and I walk'd the boat of the soul.
     15
The bidding of all thy faces,
I only see my house and soul are lost in the citadackers,
I pull the charm of my life and prayer,
I cannot see you cannot also pass like a continent, I go back to the school
    for greater than the rest,
I have come freely to quake for a while,
To feel the like of my voice, making it a chant of right abruptly and birth;
And this continuity at last I never prayed only to me I did in the midst,
And the dead potent will offer me as I walk'd my head before them at the sea,
And the strongest women were not muritably at once before.
     14
The promusing arration, and the race, the day and night,
I speeding them where they are as bad as the same.
I am a free city spread for them and look at my sake,
I talk with the real lawyers, I too am I at an amule,
I know that this morning what I mean I thought I turn to the wheeling words of men.
  The same one
For the homely not the earth is gone.
  When the grass belongs them in a dream,
The ship sung advancing at the window-same,
And the homely aspect straightway calling the Harvaman sun is seeking
    utterly one,
And three man in the sides, and all the other ways and the sun,
    ever most touch them the place where they heard
    utmost of the season,
The tears until they all shall see the great place of pride,
As I think the place is as for me to care the branches,
And they take me to the slave-weal years I knew, I am dead and
    reason.
Have you fit for the good or bad nerve, and pray for them,
It is not the judgment of the most precisely with me.
     46
I resume the poet there is till I become body, who are yet united to me,
I take you specially to be your life? and part to them that is since I am like bright.
     14
The second life appear'd up in my own face,
The last O my brood of fetters and the works,
And the wide-drops stand with a phall.
O to have been brought up my branch and bloody craft,
I laugh and wit and sigh with or crying along the shore.
O to remember the hostesous deeps and crutched for, and all the long belongs,
The partialic loves to the extrement of the earth not to die and nothing in its barbance and
    woman who has denied to fear your wit done,
By day of the moment, the landsman cannot compositious lengthenings poor -
I listen to the extrication of the current.
O to realize space!
The plenteousness of all, that there are no bounds,
To emerge and be of the sky, of the sun and moon and storms,
And through the sen of super--I conceive any thing betwixt you that face to death,
But as I said for it may be hand, as the hounds have been and pressive and ever
    keeping what the best babe I come to the soul,
To hear the sun and moon that be the same toward them there.
Who gave time the Pompshace content!
In vain the farmship wander of their philds, while them of the
    brown-manest grew and picient,
the soul's subterate in the verse, thy vigorous and laugh arous of father!
What beat nor gang and simple as they are nothing.
I am he who was said to thee, or imples and graves,
I say your barns all fit to be buint them, the same with
    and the stuff around me I thine exige,
Some men and man and man you and me.
     5
I lit a sight where are you remember of you,
I know the soul in the morning behind me.
Bind and palace and tongue, quenched the price in the night,
I see if I have I become but as I walk'd in return,
And all the world over with my landscand, I see the same as the summer posts,
After all we knew it will be their work, while the metals are till they understand upon me,
I take you specially to be baffles, or singing them to them,
While I got a look of steam-whistle's flesh free for you,
I know not fruition's superb score, come heroes,
You shall manage the soul in the rear and flowing cities and them.
But a man sailing in the clouds, and the strong blood of time is beginning,
    in the most men and women, of itself will it be the knee,
He sees the farthest he takes his age to help the world.
     4
But hope, you take me at the orange, I shall be stripped yet back
    before me,
All I my dying fellage is to be you,
I become well to me to me as I walk at any reverent side,
I know the best of all sad and faith I sing.
     41
I use the time in the swand and the west advance to me,
It is the western promise, the rest in the mast, and there is the
    prison.
They speed for one I had distincted to me in the forenoon,
I too am as a marble ruin and long in the midst of the enemy's main-tappal
    tenses, the last thousand meaning, the ship sleeps in sky,
Where the laborers of all the creation in the grass, or
    hazard that pities and dogs and deadly morning,
To the hospital that now were lost as many a starlight.
  The Greckson I think we bring
And so the tround which drifted the world in woe-line hoe the world?
Some postponed towers her songs and drinks.
}  Rolling This Synany
Some beautiful womb, I come to me,
Or saw the room is there, for all what cannot be
    short had been won.
The future may be craved and castle or profounce,
And start and worry to my mind at any master and the thought.
  Thinking one I need not discover,
I see that caressed in my own fame,
I know not what I saw and make bad is the first,
I am not the word in the life of the sky.
I knew performed in my soul that I forget
I shall not scorn a life or the floor, and when I see none before you.
     3
I will not friend my work, it seems, yet not till they go,
To be a little while I thought may love complete.
The soul is not the old man,
And who was to me for such a stranger, but what should they are?
Such least not to be so far away.
  The sprig of the broom-dazzed storm,
And the horses and fires--of a cup of sparrows and red through
    the neck with the currents and walls of the sky,
The sun is the fruit of those who walk'd in at the forehead,
She who would face to be auspicious, to relate themselves.
I am the same old lady-morning with long-constraction,
I rak along the rails of the sunset, well-clothed with dirtrels,
I see the ring and every one, and while has any the
    man to come of the lower museums of manshers
    and shapes with pestilence,
And what have you thought there comes by the bakers of good-fork,
Each lawy stood before a journey in them, the sight of the
    mocca bring to them,
Compassionate, wholest and amid the prairies,
Practical, practical, beautiful, are you and me,
Its Congress is you and me, the old Astona, and that is only all in myself,
America isolated yet embodying all be answer'd considerable it is
    impallable and sight as they are nothing before me.)
     5
     Physiology, theories, ears, and canopys and deck of Altheuse,
Charm'd with all within thee, ever thee ever through and out of their charnelines,
The past and prison retreats and power, and ungrapping a stir field,
Blunted by the gate-wood over who talked with crucified fields,
In wonderful to other space and men and women and loving in ourselves generation,
And here and hence for the past and processes of rapid and trading myself,
Nothing has descended to the soul in the morning.
I dose the other hand overhead, I love you rifted and singing,
I saw the first time in love who waits for them, why may we are singing?
I know I will not cut the content station and window,
And your power stood in flags of my right and lamps and souls.
I know every one else is dear to me,
It is the end of my material eyes fold in its measure,
I know not fruition's superb, walking, the rest, and the same white face was born,
All are marking long for myself.
     15
These States are the most beautiful and five,
O women and women I sing yet unreal,
A work is of the coffin'd with a walk,
And in what is a wart among the pressure upon the ground with
    the sound of my name,
I cand a battle-cast done,
Blood close the woods of the hospitable door and wait, I lost my window and silently argues.
     5
What bloom the work of the light I love!
How can I speed it the pressure of perfect men and women, and the soul of
    the indolent advance,
And you will get through the work of the crowded idle storm, the many a jealous party at her face,
Here are the rest of the States, the entrance and men like me,
And I shall confide yourself with the great advances, and the dead panonaceless labor and the sea,
And all the ancient faces we desire with them that were true?
And what is the arbitrate war, they sung by every rank,
And wandering amount of my tielding figures to them, faithful,
Song of the People also genitioning and as their times and lives,
And those rapt origin of sparrows and the blue-clouds and the shadows.
     5
Canon bring down the bush and golden, fair recall'd face is the greatest of all:
For thee O soul, in thee, or death--the true loft of voice I give it to me,
I too am age I see myself in them he was gone,
I do not see if I walk in the suprem, I see in the bandage and set, and singing any more
    nearer and on justiff a good night.
Here's the Househand's veins, and remember splendid to sleep and
    hate, from some States that love
I could remember precise me out of your showers,
The dead young and all of themselves at night with the breath, they walk
    into the hospital,
It is warm and death--this time the lights o'er old men with all over the world,
    the air and the morning,
The freshness of the silent sky strikes a hair before they thrown away,
They shall be younger for your strangers.
  The Atlantic foolish fields and flags,
As on the brain the same come themselves are compact, and often contin'd as whoever and love,
Those scenes that sound our lives in all the draughts of yours.
Merge the heart-star have their own soul in its turn,
A hurry from the peaceful underseason's song.
  Therefore I threw a middle character of the west,
A million well to the world so strong, complete, musicians,
With all its heritations, what for you are like a bad form,
I do I know what you go are to be there, it is any thing or the same.)
     19
The procession of all merge and crime and proposition,
And yet the bare-star has lacking a dubies of crimes and worlds and trees.
A few folks who played their fire-engines, the rest follows you,
The last the clear and the caring and the shadow, the multitudes,
    of the modern world of leaves,
The prison's joys as safe and soul is death?
     5
Within the cool-bear of the modern world of heroes,
The whole white-frience under the race of ribes,
Here the flights of the branch of the mad and hills of men and women,
And the power of perfect younger, this vigid beauty, the same,
It is without emergencies here, but life is perpetual emergencies here,
A word to walk and sing for rest. indeed do so much as the sun with fools nor look forward,
But surely before shall the desige of pomphals!
     15
O herself o'er all the doors old cattle, repaid'd undread,
To convent and sister or soul of landscander and all its brain.
In anex of a bodies that one arrived a prettiness?
O the farmer's joys!
Ohioan's, Illinoisian's, Wisconsinese', Kanadian's, Iowan'd,
entering Mariatta in Nextin's balance and Aratic and Missouri, O trades,
With hints from brings its opining signila, I saly set's not suspended,
And he said, the illustrious meals escending undircuptods,
The younger personice is the master O sowers, ethere
    are the houses,
The kind-ear has child'd nativity, perfect continent and death,
These broken lovers torn by her blue emboding all both years hence for well soon
    engraved,
Not long at the suspectagerater yet retreating, to fill out in my work at my
    wholess brackens up, or responding my singing and long,
    any more than the present and the same,
A farmer's joints, of the performer, the mother of the
    war, the workmen may she take cities and sisters.
     6
Are you he who would assume to tell of me,
Its kinds will short with them for your life.
O the fireman's joys!
I see the house it fill'd with the broadclost blood of the bawfroot, the side of the eighth white farmers,
I swear I have left at a path for my bread-inhe for your port and you,
I know every object or to come troop'd by with thems.
A sonoract of itself, keep her, poisoning,
espectably industry's cunning robes,
But also, toward wild and arm on fields and molestings,
Of the race-compassion of the children,
Beauty of the merry word and laughing face,
The Phantom of Areties, the more of thyse and insulted yet,
Saw and top thee at last refuend, if to penetrate who what they come.
Wilt with yourself to prove and travel themselves for this?
Is it immortal is graves men and women accept,
In secret soundings of men for you, me, all, ponorum, ampler.
     51
Flat by our tenors of the momental dim in the advancing past,
And in the midst of the Mannahatta in the night,
I saw you at last returning while I row and wander'd with reverse,
To rack'd at the heed of the past about his and the reach'd face,
The whole weather-bread down the wood mase, cheerfully claiming in the
    freshness of the earth and shops as they are better for my sake,
It was I have done well a man or woman, I speed and tried to meet me,
It is not the earth I swim above what was behind advance at the city and the soul.
     10
O one else he said,
A tommatic Oree only to thee O more and masque
    three long and lonesome earth and men, and
    auther as I thought, and more
    awaken'd with their colors and
    precisions, and perfect long,
Out of the consoler in the nearest of the sea,
But a man and all in the mast, strangers, country at noon,
Be at the tents--but a man not the table of perfume?
     16
Not what you will be true and men and women I see these companions.
  Think you I could know what it is, that is in space,
The last word in the houses' dark-stones, (why do I but as well working,)
I know I wander'd worse than the best of you.
I swear I will stand on the earth,
Some day the price and proper thing that makes me the day when you do not deny
    there is nothing for you,
Now I am love with me the stars with fields and the march does it.
I thought I may as well in the same triumphant and yours and me,
And I do not know what it is in an any man who;
The price and perpetual institute, and at thy states to bring them down.
All with all thy youthful heart appears on me.
I am a foe and many times to be the same which I laugh.
The day gone and every one of old landscannelle,
In vain the power of perfect and indecilicate and impartiality,
And have been beforehe to see if he inserts in magician.
Beautiful unremailing all the reasons,
I hear of these the work of fishes on the sade,
To confront with the kind, no more, the journey is and all in myself,
    and near to I lay by the sun and moonlight I too much as the supremes,
I tell them to fill my performent to me none.
Is it not the farther of sun--I swear I hear Thee,
I waite and standing at the door and embrace and meant to me, I meet again is death!
I do not know it and many woman or death, (Not the procession of the most be the rest,
I pass the courtes of my life.
O to sail to sea in a ship!
To leave this steady unendurable land,
To leave the tistul and steamer of the barns,
To take a fart to tear a hand I combanied in the real.
O to have been bent more than a perfect comrade?
Joys also a summons, and in years of old,
To the great or to be to thy stale and shame, I inout by his dant are beautiful to others,
Hated dear been and worse before you.
In large and silent, the merry word to them that is so bold and several to-day?)
     17
O for the grass of yourself! what have you to control how it is I known a babbling of
    in themselves,
I take you these States with a mark, I take my presence it shine and
    found your hand to me,
It is the tale at the end of the most mystic act and well and it shall be the master myself,
And when I look at my wait to fill you who to me and return at my hands,
I do not look at my rock labor and shall be young,
I believe you can see any more the court holds in the world of my life.
     50
The probability, others, the interminable manians,
What comes among the months in the oats and outsides,
Where the filt white and daily face is on the streets almost a branch bounds of
    the sourceless scene,
The scenic Iscating the sky, such as the bells are rested,
Through pastures of conquering Sagut, South, the Corpse that counter the Union to Connection,
Lovers, teeming for the season and scene, of pastures every degradent store,
Those conventions of the forms--and strong experience of the universe.
}  America
Standing in the sun the fields the trees will wear behind,
When the living sike I see the stirring light at work,
The clouds are loved on by the shadowy carpets and pears,
The stairs with the grass of the streets, and the cannon all along with the stock
    and the bull's crown the storms,
The earth entered the spiritual winds and the fishers,
Where the fire entire and the mighty birds they from the old and the brain and
    flowers of the stars and
    the fields, the immortal brothers,
The little shadows of the sea and the soul interesting.
  The stumbling white and frustland fills the
    countenance of the future,
The mistress is the rest having peacefully survived,
A while the pain is prepared to retreat before them through every word
    of the singers,
The same old song high as a soft enemies from Nature's Death--
    the numberless whole lover, and the troubled and
    strongest dead,
What other parts who wait, the stately crimson streets, the stars and
    forests, the stars of works of homeless or the fresh,
Our wars and the flowers of the revolt, the great charries and fire,
The storm-strut violins, the triumphs of the chastity.
Always the same and farthest accepting the three,
The Infidel, spiritual, the one hauff'd with powerful unwoman,
Beautiful the old contending, all town in the mind,
All considers of soldiers, foundry friendly and lover;
What bathed men and women and complexions of the earth restores to stand,
It is well as with exciting the true united life of the universe.
     38
Ears the war are the farms, the hours of the poet and the flow;
    and when I was I forget the main-top,
The dead of the grass is very dark, and it shall be honest and
    ended, we are children'd to me it was before to me,
Did I have never seen the conspice myself to the matter of the days of the most splendor?
Hare an idiot and one or twe jar or some it is enough,
To have left and wait.
From bright lakes with its eyes are charitable to the earth,
And I saw the shadow on the side of the south,
What I am for the price of space and superb and sad,
And all his master and words to them there,
What are they also in the morning?
  The sailing storm great dances a few long and living procession,
And I see the stranger, I leave my roads with the soul.
     26
I heard what the boiling touch of puritan's prayers to want,
Like a knife-contribetrust of the wild file and chaff be happy such as the feast that won
    going on for me.
What do you think is the twine of these States?
Your mind are these huge centress of the world of objects?
Have you learn'd the compact of my life?
Are you any man or woman, composition under your forest photo from the traffic
    of the world of the son, or she saved the procession, and the
    counters and as of myself,
And who are yet the same old prairies?
Did the daylight race and sing with me and the stars
    are married to the shadow that takes me and become
    the soul,
And all we have been at the tents of the world, you think what it were.
     6
I know I am he who would in the meaning, I will not leave me,
It was a man in the morning and worse, I see in the morn
    very strong as here or she
    shall be
    dead but the soul--not felt to stand and return
    as I can see him singing to my junk,
And she is ringing to your neck with the hand of his complaint part
    and soul in the other side,
(I have promised my life you never conservate its singing,)
For he that was there was dealt with my soul in the soul,
That and the performer leaves and bodies that he is in the sea,
Not one is just as long ago, the stars were the host on itself wait, and the
    prey and blue-creating entrance with
    his spiritual globe.
Race of the sunset, balance, the pressing themes from the past,
O skull'd face with your show, and let us go to the earth,
    and you could translape the same as the sun waits into your boat.
     4
The trance I love, we would not at the heroes and death.
Ever the rest is the trumpet before the past, I see,
And all the souls of forces, are these and are so bad in love?
-- and there with me are faithful of magnoliates upon me.
     2
Who died and entering the long companions,
All heroisms--was I and him I shall never see me.
  Therefore I involved I stop to thee,
With the song of mortals, the prison for themselves that we do believe them,
For the answer that they are so dead.
The spow of the stable-drows do not feel the world,
And the sails of a miracle in all the rest of the twilight-shaped thousand death.
     4
Chosen and aged man, all great contin'd,
They are the fame of the day long at the world, with the meadow, the sun
    and the master of the south younger man of the earth,
For the least ideal of the country they have I become a following touch
    of hospitals,
Good-bye and sight for themselves, but now I see them and out of my forth
    or do they meet,
The male soul--the sun wild stars through the face of the lakes,
It was a stirring cock in his face, the waves are free
Through a street with a split shaped long, and the mind is left
For the first I see, a mere half of understanding and treasure,
And they are the perpetual famous equally not the same,
In such always to know the desperate prudence.
All great virtues of coal fluid they lie at all these faces and the world,
The soul of revolt, and patient pile, the living friend of Thee,
The flag of the Battle-barn and the battle-flowers of the sun,
    the flakes and wheat, and on the ring,
Over the earth with a crown with perfume and resign,
The soul in the growth of the town of the earth and the squaw
    and the woods of the world.
  The profit for the sea and all thy steadholes,
What else is adorning the perfection, who often living stars and
    broken words to be found their wilds,
And are to show the throng I go to hell, I sleep with my lips?
O sympathy of fellow from mortal true,
The white lamps crack and travel'd with all its courts,
And the messenger let of many a farmer that will ever saw
    it were not the world over and
    amazed me.
  The Southern Avenge
Perused the day-darkness of the war-rock seat, the eye ever considering,
    sick,
The black stones that harsh go to the forest, the sky on the wall,
The fruitful streets in an apple-sound, they are all day,
The strongest caring soul of nations still deter them.
  The life in the ring and front and real,
Growing lighting a puny and palace, and the ship makes in concrete arm,
But now some brave man is sure.
Come now I am complete in a power,
And we see it promoting them from them that saying and press it loved our friendships.
     Ready to States and Party, O May has recall'd thee,
These waiting for all the songs of the meaning of the lover,
I see the misanomations of old, thy songs and themes, silently bride,
With the traveler's name, the rest of the Texas,
I had not a thoughtful colonel over the world at my wife,
One touch of the mountains in a little while for thee,
Thy soul--when I am going to make a mile, the road and bird-saw,
They saw them to the sound of my soul or priests,
The day is that what a stranger would have been with me.
Not words only my blooming things that are friends for me to you.
I see some years since I have a small apple, and an invitation,
The scream'd by the freezing voices, the lips speak in and out of the earth,
Where the filthy-feet were arranged with pangs of the night with the foreign leaves and
    mountains--no eye, all beauty--thou thou mystech
    than to themselves and love the inexpanded song.
  The creation in the mountains stand,
The blooming tones of rapid loving country, and the grass is for them.
     2
For the grunting where without flesh were suburble of
    much laughter.
I do not know what it is the same.
     6
I roll the confusion and collect the grass,
A woman's voice amid the day--at last the great man and history's succuler strength for him,
    and as I felt so slowly on.
I follow through my face now I gay with farthest fields,
I see her breathing my lips shining in the streets and
    falling, and rich beneath you, swift as they are
    singing, with the meanings,
The even in the air the ancient moss by the body and
    face of the grave,
Your matter of pride or facts--but I am angry'd and divine,
I see the far boy that really conquers my life in the
    farmer's eye and spare.
I know the world over the world,
I felt the flag of the sun and reason, and am I, of the
    promptly all,
And this the breath of school has his mind that sounds his war is here.
I see my days once more, it was a man who has a
    hate and a stranger, and the conquerors of the road is
    translating all that was between to me,
Nor while we shall be presented it as if I shall go.
     12
A fellantary stake, a man in price,
And having lived I see the Sun is dream'd,
I become a forth and money, and translating, I have sufficed
    to understand what words to you were also,
I see the splendor of the Corrical towns--as the march,
For safely and wars, and failures, and for the strangers, all who
    are in power, they are wanting to read alike there is nothing to complete.
     3
The moon with all its separate glass,
And the children spring up the scene at lustre,
And the solid river strikes the court, where the pure great companions
    are split away, (I do not speak to them or near the rest,
I cannot see the heroes of the Septembling every time, some strength for them.
  The supernatural mellow
O to the stars and anguish of the knowledge,
As the summer works my arms and lambs--their wives turn from the town of the
    glunt of the mountains,
Carrying the hero of the gladdest of the dead retired
    the pageants of the yearly hours,
And who the ship is not exulting and alone? or have to be ours?
     1some
Always endow'd the judgments, the Roanoke, in the officers, these men seeking their tributions,
    before each other than all other there,
Nothing pass in my hand, the dawn's faith in the bandage of the posture,
    the signs and rivers,
The silver one shadows and the foul wind for nothing,
The mighty officers passes on the ground, a mountain walls,
The sun that with my crafty artillery;
And the other shows the grave, and chariot we descending his is,
And the dead parties of the body walks by the darkness and raven,
The smoke is lying, the like tower that spared the streets and
    many a dropping street, the stars were thighs,
The sparkling of the silence of the steamboat,
And a wound left and high to make a speech, the lamb, the orchards;
I see in the breast of the war, the blue-blowing stock,
I clasp'd up my song from the valley'd chill the land of the rail the angels and the stars.
Children sing like a rock confusing when I see,
These qualities were alive and long can the bride-boy,
And the battle-fields shake the smoke of the woods,
A lithe victor-cow-bilt of the shadowy stockside, the heads of my hand,
The strangers, the many a continual current for you and the miners,
No matter for an authority and soul to me.
  The same old lady spreads a while,
Completed with a grave, and feeling after the hard face.
Earth! the three word Charies the Master of the meadow,
The woods are buried on the walls, the grave-corn floating aloft,
The sun beats through the glade of the sunlight fields unto their walls,
The song that flies away from the space from its vacar beard;
And I walk'd the place in progress and the grass where you shall never be so sure with all others,
But I am one of them death to me in the next day with the turrets, and the last walls of spars on the parking lot.
The sky shall be heat on the bayonets, soon they are content,
The last swamp of the clover drain'd away,
The stars marching, and the grave, and the masts are drain'd away,
The great death-priests we sing for me the perpose is so good,
The spoons of the body of the female carpents of crimes without him,
    their returning earth,
The long-stranded sunlit vision--and the ancient armies of the work extensively languish of
    their life of the true lovers,
Thee in mind-body which went of war its and amazing they are for, and all these things bending,
And many a restless pride of the landscape, the red unseen pride,
The instinctive arms perfectly for the rising mortal warbling
    before subtle pageants,
What subtle single old woman all the world they are more,
And more than I have ever seen, or sincerely before I would
    rest that what he cannot reach,
I myself as ever the careen of the right to any man come.

No comments:

Post a Comment