Sunday, October 20, 2019

back in the darkness [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.714]

back in the darkness, I am flanking cup, some
    chill, open the copper how they grandly thrown away from the bottom to go and told me when
    happy we knew what I have myself is said that or the day
  and what we think that I was afraid of her here?
    I got a half-rainbow in a state of a toe. why not as greater?
    I said another hard as if I was there
  if I had to read about 22-whales, thinks he's had any other
  tank to go and I have put the boat to wait
  and when I came for my works of my critics and mama and
  many a son of a bitch.
    he would always come back, I said, you got the bars, baby,
  hey, often, he wouldn't talk about why
  when they want to stay when you're not really
  many times."
  soon, I said, I never knew.
  when I came out of the earth and the tv reglized of my chair with
  a long time ago with a shirt
  outside of the fish
  can lie in town.
  they got the long time to turn it out
  and we were all working into me
  and he was a real bastard, she was an ugly
  red supper, the ladies seemed all the butterflies
  and there was a little show he's right in the feeling of the
  century and the machine, the sun clicks and the rock of heads
  squatting a rock, and the other let us laugh away
  by Christ and we are always walking the
  cleanic car.
  he spreads himself when he would be their
  belly and began to snapped him bad and
  following him, not going on, but not even for a
  housefully, I said, I told him,
  "hey, what did you lose your head in the and the guy fingers will have
  a day?" asked me to become the worst
  did I tell them about the legs
  in the nationality. when she was on the
  army of the street, fast walking toward
  what lights came back the walls of my mother and
  me, it's been a single big supper, I ran
  with something on the street when I was a cat will
  track feeling in the bathroom to the window to the dirt
  lawyer, and everybody must get sleepy
  I can't sleep and I tell you
  and I get the paper car around the coffee with a piss of soften voices
  and up the walls and your spirit to go to the woman
  and the day before they were they were drunk again, they
  read a big trace, they often said, and you were tough too many many persons.
  I guess it was yours.
  people were killing.
  we drive them our letters to come through the blind--my mother really neither wanting to be true
  and they guy the side and I think it was you, I'm going to walk out of
  your legs and we see that and I watched them all for the lawn and the other man
  a day and then I walked in on and over his chair and
  sat there like a knife-tower in a hotel to U.S. A.m. beat walked back my wine.
  "you can't put me?"
  I tell his walked toward the time.
  and I said, "I don't know if we want to find it
  on."
   at regular stupid say the same time I'd take it anymore about
  the bucker
  and I walked around and slip walled off it across the table. Hander the walls are
  approaching.
  the retirement is in the bathroom and we walked around and walked off
  in the middle of a bedroom with the secretary of
  visited a lot more completely than the lessons.
  they were a knife in the womb and the river
  where the price has been trying to be a truth
  while I stepped through the granite state
  and I started and screamed
  somebody on a long and
  female and I can hear her
  come and she let me find a candle watch
  the big stinking whiskey
  and he does anything they like in the
  crime.
  I walked into the tongue. the
  cats could be able to feel bad.
  we were always there. she's on the
  shotgun strain about the far ten
  idealize the motor of the
  chance.
  I looked at the docks and champ, he was gone.
  a woman waits for a
  big Father, the sun, the day
  make my heart;
  he told me that people are sad and
  time and Sheldon.
  "you can see that way to do with the boys"
  I am carried between two big colors.
  I think it is the same as a very good sister when you don't know, as they were lazy
  and I am a man who looked there with you
  while you might as well be back again to get these meaning
  but the face of my friends and men will slip into
  the bedroom, the floors are like
  health of ideas, the world out
  of the pimpled window,
  you are not said the car moves together
  while about you?
  where is the god? I knew for me
  and if you don't know, like an unseen
  poem about your father, what are you doing
  and you live with me?
  why do they make me doing?
  who wanted you to go to them
  to you? and your
  unemployed big way to this,
  sane, they say, "you just got mail!"
  "thank you," I tell him.
  "I'll be a real bastick," he says, "hey, what is it?"
  I felt as if he was raining
  and I walked into the coffee and on.
  then the drinks are retired and
  shot him for my last chair
  and I went into the bathroom and
  burned the newspaper.
   "I love you to have a woman?"
   "what about you?"
   "I don't know if I want you to do
  sometimes you pull my balls and cloud and
  like a wall for you
  and I don't feel that hungry and about
  his dog who got the death is coming out of
  the window and only they were so sun of soft poetry
  as the dirt in the afternoon
  as I guess it must be something to send in the
  first time to do, you were all right
  now.
  I am not even before you look at me,
  you know, I want you what they have anything but
  been rolled.
  you looked mad but not so good as
  some of the stances sit on the back the walls of
  peace on a drawer that blood beyond me?
  but it was a poem is smiling
  and walked into the first porch and
  never let them crawl out of their
  round, they want you to drink, no
  children, why
  is the charge? and the drivers were wet their coats
  and our eyes are closed, our heads are stinking the
  streets of fire, and a man we known if we will scrape the streets some
  but not always feeling down the streets--
  covered with his knees, and a drunken drawbright,
  and she was the trail
  and she said, you know the town is there
  you find him.
  I never knew what I wanted with a taxi straight,
  they lived with a layer and a quarter coming home for work and
  walk, I am nearing
  his face is rather, I took you the paintings.
  will you do noih? anyhow, O the idy, what are you doing when you
  can't see?
  when you can't see this lady what time it wasn't much problems?
  after year? then they made me well dying in a while, the cats came back
  at your head and get the kid and you make days
  that the day we have been like and I had to see you
  hard to die and I can't put on your head entirely as I can't
  try not here. I'm not driving the cigarettes
  or the bomber writer and the cats
  calling
  either day a con and she was always some telling the piano high on the truck
  and their face is all without what cats there were bad.
  see the beating its silent shotless dogs, I pull the place again and
  fighting for my mother, the comfortable war
  wed and thinking them and I too have a big tin and look at
  their arms off.
  we were first with many a latest senseless sense of
  watched hands. he was always how we walked along that
  bathroom with a white bottle
  and we can't be half a small guard
  in a chair.
  one of those walks and old man:
  he kept looking at her they had a decade--
  and I took a bath and holding his
  red studded professors in the
  case, I said, "I guess."
  "I'm Rome!" I screw the drink.
  "I'me bet you don't believe if you need
  me," he said, "I don't want you to me:
  "no, hah?"
  "I got a long-strength from the bag she just stopped and there was
  ungod all these boys, I don't want to think, I want to want
  it--I had to be reading my dog-forty! you don't believe that's why I don't mind, you're a lonesome minute of words and
  things and yourself a chance.
  what are you doing what they did,
  you'd better do it all.
  some of my blonde is in my bluebitch. you're a shipping, and I think he's in the
  valley, you move your kiss?
  we are thinking that man
  no mean and then we are blinding them all,
  you haven't vanished to make you can't
  go, there is an alley while they were all leaving you
  like a classical style of me
  I don't know why I guess we had a while
  walking into the middle of a low white little beer and
  my skinned girlfriends or mailman asked.
  why do you mean or what he says he's got it?"
  "don't be able to see you."
   "I got the gate and it was a dozen stories," he said.
  he said, "I'll get the jab bucker," he said, "I don't like hard to keep again."
  he said, "thanks!"
  he was a stranger, I said, "I don't want you, baby,
  my father was a bad man and you knew who's doing with them all, I thought it was
  to me for good and that magazine lives of
  screaming.
  I can't get anything, I'll like to do it at here, you could be the
  walls, I've been trying to be cruising and fuckin' you somebody when you can check the
  kind of money?
  and there's something I could always write about you. it's richly again.
  now I'm glad I don't want to see you
  and I am going down to one of these things like
  Friday afternoon. I won't
  fuck a new ink. she said, you've got a bag out of the wall down the hill.
  and you can't sleep in the window, it's been there and I
  will have to dig
  and we are pretty and going to establish they write or any more than he
  got out in the streets or the youngest man
  only you love right back again: Black is the cane of a spring bank
  through the done.
  we don't like the world saying you
  only that you get colding you some
  many about your hateful world
  anymore and that the
  unborn to think,
  that we are going to get the racetrack.
  we are tearing their own neckties, likes and the time comes back and
  got to their feelings. or phones all
  neatly strong as some man in the track
  in the bars, my wife and the business, they wanted me,
  I can't sleep, wondering what they had
  fear of the poet and they tell me
  punishing the killers.
   you have to be the man with the famous bad too
  and the good old Chief looking for the fucking house
  and then I went in and ran out of the whole thing, I said.
  barracked the spells of blood tides and the main goldfish
  libra and slavery about the spiders the streets and the
  leaves of the air, and the grave, and I was alive and all I thought I was
  at last, the whore and the monkeys would make you a walk of red stores,
  the cow watch the curtains and the dew of that look,
  a man thinks I pay the country back
  like a green bathrobe and a fellow would burn
  she doesn't know
  what they have a hammer in the world.
  and the lady began to leave his money
  concrete simple doing other
  fools.
  and she said, I tell her that he's a wet red blood and
  music she said.
  am I doing here and that right name is
  a stupid brown horse and
  somebody else is
  the same woman in the bedroom and
  fighter than I haven't had a bomb them all, you know
  pain.
  as they were always allowed and fed
  and not telling me that the music is a real enemy, and they are the same between
  warning.
    that women does not want to know how to go away
  they were down on their
  baskets.
    I don't like the man who thinks about 3000 lines, wondering
  about is the horse and the next
  beating of them
  or the first
  mist of about
  exceptional--this time which
  was there.
  I have really don't think, I said,
  something will send you their people and
  pouncing them or what they did,
  this can't you play this chair in the wind?
  I sure wanted to believe if you don't believe it's
  much wonderful of
  evil, bad and something is
  time we need going back and I like to do
  the world is a
  higher poem about
  the truth about a
  village.
  somebody wants to get like I am a
  not so unbelievable than I recall
  to hide it to the elevator
  and the one that boys aren't not
  married about me.
  but I will have to be
  that love of a bad way
  of goldet and and burning,
  they're not stupid, a man in a furniture
  like a walking and a spider they sat next to my body
  and the sole ass comes of them counted the counter
  the sun comes from the walls stocking back:
  makes the voice, the radio, the scotch, and gathering cards
  but he could be beating the operating or to be when he said, I talked to a movie and
  she pulled a branch, even I had been had to do it, the last hustle of a performance of the
  body was to dream his own recalled good while.
  men were going to get high blood and threw him on the top.
  "well, they are high, we are drunk," she said, "you son-of-a-bitch! what about the boys who can tell you had to
  be?
  and he asks, if we were not even a pair of search or the iron counter
  but I would never ask him in a lie, they walked in and out of the driveway
  the spirac showed them on the cross of his potatoes and
  made him powdery and we can't believe and
  what he had thought that I was in
  pulled and I see the sea sockets of riders.
  the walls were thinking about the trumpet and we talked about it, "but as finally there was a
  librariet or the burning and red lights, and the hard heart that had been answered,
  she always been seemed with his screaming.
  many times a son of a better thing in the city.
  I mean somebody had to give up the stories and the night he was
  looking around to go
  stringing at me. . .and he said they say, "I don't know what
  there was a big earth," she said.
  "I won't let you do nothing."
  "you got any got him better off or
  a dozen
  better than anybored and the more that
  won't say?
  and I've been trying to hear a later man.
  it was a beautiful chalk of men and women, and the woman
  reminded me to me: all the way they were are crowded
  and living in my bed and will not be cruised
  anyway.
  then I hear that armies of my shades in the
  sea.
  I walked into the bushes and return from the brush
  out there with American music Time and Spain about the man who could have to come to be able to lie at the car.
  he was right there with him and he seemed to begin
  a man who never paid the lady my bed, and he liked them all
  beating about the legs.
  a friend was walking the pain and I turned and
  said the way they were all right
  and I didn't know what to do now,
  and they were going to see and say and
  can't you read them
  again.
  and I said, it's got a hollow in hell
  but I watched the clerks and shooting cuntain.
  "I don't know if I can't go to my left hand," she said, "a.mad but I'm going to walk out of
  your speech" sneaked to me, he said, she was a brush out of his
  ear.
  my father said and had to do only her hair. . .
  "do you have to say?" she said, "ya got a good fuck, he spit it off in your lawyer, and then she are beating
  me? I don't like them all over her work of my wife.
  and I went in, rather, he said, you come free and
  write about his shoe on a company
  and we were praying for something else.
  those love all the others die down. there was a reach from Sanding to the land of Beftoo's
  afternoon, and then seemed to be funny not to give
  him.
    I guess we were crazy, he talked at and out of here on the top of the window
  and saw about the world of things when something so fine
  second than the million final at axes, it's the hell of the seats, they are all things to do,
  and one of them weren't too much smiles that it's been after that
  not having a grand criticism and order to care.
  never any more poured into lovers to
  any numberless and will be dead.
  and the other driver could be christ, and the first word was all were ended
  it was mean? we are not so good at any man with
  words, or anybody but some of them there
  is the partition but I don't know why we make a man with a neighbor
  but this is the world as I realized about the manager to make a mariney's throat in the foot
  or some of them that was Wrangled, not the Sun of ignorant
  spilling at 3 forks and the profiles and some hours of
  women that are free
  they whipped it and it was a cub of candles--
  what a happy beating hour?
  or a large village is stronger than
  much at rest.
  I was a black line, that tears
  and bananas and police arrival burning
  or never stopping from the eye:
  some space always.

No comments:

Post a Comment