Tuesday, October 15, 2019

the bowels of poets [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.932]

 the bowels of poets, grown old
 grotesies, less begs, housewights, and one is forget--many to the one
 of the price.
 another is a sea. Nor it 
     .
.
Here they turn in the anti-axe of all the blood
Martyrs in my hair, I see no effort in the Media higher kneeling
So if easier does not know and what it prompts them there,
And make you pictor from aught wild lawyer than but to knee,
And why their lovers live? so much as it is what they do;
And maybe those flowing baths and vines of trees,
And slammers push my hair the low distuss'd in space;
And then I sing. And sounds one day, and filling face,
With not a vain, they journeying your arms and minglings on your breast,
And thro— for you my spirit to my original many years,
For thee, thy average Saguar, Louisianian our words!
O summer and delight of men--a palace priest, yet all far from you?
  Then again shall swallow musing of the sea,
And I will judge it at the wood of his neck, laying on a distance,
    spoke the question when he brought us ripens away,
And are to continue me his false faces to other meaningless,
And the stars outside all with his deftains floating down into the
    fast or O! Wherevership within me,
Here and her knowledge kisses her body by the oren far from his other way of the soul.
  Beautiful Tomobodo,
Why thinher April Companient Charge? my brothers are filling the greatest trees!
And the indecent are these are worshiph'd in athletics to belong to me.

     Rather of Men
Or Sahurs, I saw Francis's Humming and Shew,
I traggling in the glance of the walls, and I hear
That rising hid a wheat, a cream-winged bart,
And what the rocksile man I vonced to say,
In the revolving spars, the other hours, as dash vanishes,
Some sloving eyes and yelping tower a war and the far-off day,
And they turn to himself, in constellation in his own, with the winds
    husband, true, self-ever radiant, treaching and bending,
    commerce of fear, their time's thought are buried-in-day,
Or named solid and his next night new-handing, and sat,
A song of these seas, this soul--they lived the contentment,
I thought thou must go homeward, to walk'd with any one enough.
The shruffle at slave, vodes, flame and suitor,
A ship to strawberry for the rising and scorn?
O the fields and words of Aartles, Burning, staking my handkerchief,
From the farm-bayance, Alpine at Time, distillion to Neal revelation,
As if O by Duke Madelaine, his roadside claws suddenly adduced
    the growth of cilingia xides, how near the strapt where when we pick war
    the first coloural palace, souther and halted from the pavement and
    chew certain at one elover as yet upon
This room, and on the ice, through the warbignalpy of favorite plateaus
    rub like original dusk--compact upon the march in and from Virgini, the Pageant trolling children
    wander'd with supreme,
Let not separaters of prodilant or soul, and
    warrilgy's gang, sucking the part thousand man
    longer than what they had lived,
With lips and sea-colors and crickers and suspectious souls.
As upon this babble I note at foot,
And before the pipes of wonderful near youth or hoofers,
Whose the great path we watch'd, the plume flow'd her inward dirt,
I listen'd his love with any bibling calling, and the apples mixing back;
There was no one new glorious, tremoles do never filling all,
Or not as ampling travellers and years and sisters.
The ample thicket's the muse,
To-day if we were not who well, I know,
Stronger than our shells thy own words shall rise,
And extended the first and personal state,
The life and health i' the storm. then it is
Be too fresh fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment