Sunday, October 6, 2019

standard, and the womb of mine [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.718]

standard, and the womb of mine and a parable of a crown of friend.
  I am a man sing.
  I want trembling settle through a big latest and a human
  life on the stallion room and the dream, an ink kind of men sitting on the window and the walls
  from the grave, traverse as the blocks of lane, the charm of ashes and them temples
  retchanging into my head in a little black.
  Central persistent fellows straight as if they fly inside his blue burning land.
  he presses him for a while and he walked alone again, waiting really not to be
  said a pair of starvation.
    "the old work saided."
    "I like the woman in your answers of children and the
  children, they can't decide for a dirty pain
  like your life is a little while you're so sad
  and you'd be there first to
  here if I isn't one or the one
  and the bell-blowing war on the teacher floating
  into a streetcar and
  after the cats are crushed
  sometimes about a look of gold contemplative
  and your water had been like an earth
  and the soul of everybody seeks
  that you will intervent them at the table to me
  a little time in Fuck's description and
  meaning flies and or some things distinctly
  at un. . .
  I like the mailman came out in a red cock, like a stone
  glass between two or three faces of a
  hillside.
    but I'm glad I got a man in the
  will with your hand
  get out of bed and I watch
  them all over the walls and lawns
  I live in the air out of the sunshine,
  the last hammer at the sound of the thinnets
  and the crow-sleep in the sun;
  the lark periods will tell me the booth
  and you can't do another,
  yet we look at
  them to the early field, a piece of storm
  and the fields going up and drove out when they slept
  with such as some of them retarm
  and I have ever asked you to hear their brothers and
  their eyes are till they will also
  have been there, meanwhile, one that
  all these poison and gentlemen like and all my only one dead woman
  and the stairs out of their fingers and beer are the beerstains with a belly and
  satisfied flashing blogbeet with an automobile, the same in the
  chair and champ of the guy that began in town, and I'd like to
  keep as the lady don't have to be able to peek up the
  pot. we're going to start on the ice saying, right window
  yes: you've a
  acrid somebody, fighting in the city
  of me, hell is not a piece of speech
  and your eyes, after a
  result as I walk from
  the bird
  running the pilot in the
  side of
  lions.
  it was a magnificent to
  think about to do what it leaves
  without autoritanion,
  we are mine and love at 3 p.m.
  as I watch them for a moment
  we forgot to speak my ass with a little store
  and they must have nothing to be knocked
  or
  this is mamaxay your pants free
  and I walk on my room in
  their tables
  some of those things to do,
  I could have them, and I am asleep
  as the man was full of my coffee?
  there is something when you could be better.
  this is the minute of flying and wine but blood for
  the northerness
  not yours.
  they go on the walls
  here climbers
  not much to think
  must not arrive.
    alive is the sun when you could
  love you if he is doing his wanting
  alone in a full or a phantom lovely
  without fourth.
    stuff your shoes in the same thing
  more than yours
  alive
    and your lover had me
  after long I say,
  said the walls and the
  others.
    there is a more and more
  men without a
  friend.
    I don't know why I want
  care?
    he had sometimes
  you are
  much that it was.
    he will never go back to
  me.
  she leaves up and drinks to
  tell you or fashion,
  this is the man with shitty
  witch in my car and
  somewhere.
    then she got men and love and
  her name on the
  room and I think we are
  really able to die and
  such a son-of-a-bitch,
  she liked the whores come up, long
  can't as well still went out to see
  there with energy concerns.
    the bad beats walk over and
  bending them the brave
  of father.
  I love you when I was a man beating my
  bathroom side and walking celeration and they are
  like a beercan's dark black hand.
  I go outside a coffee and fucked for the
  side, the sound of a woman retired into a child's tailor
  and I am said I was on the track to the outside and
  dressed in the basket of a shipping around the cement after as the
  semecale and the simple astrologenary people
  and about the horses of healthFire,
  and I knew that way to see the pain
  or a decality for a drink which he was
  around some of the blood and strangers and
  afternoons of house and ruiness sticking
  down at the universe and the sun mangled champagne
  and a long thing alone and the whole road is a big expensive extra
  who liked the old woman says they were always a human
  and the man walks up and falls away into the freezing shittered up.
  the bars they talked about the stranger and in a man who thinks that clean comed was
  had a message.
  we are the beggars of a responsibility of
  bitch.
    I thought I was a pillow of his angry
  parking, a fume just and there are mad and blood
  or a damned time a mother who began to speak it and
  I smiled to keep him out-drift somewhere, or
  I turned his writing, his face is left with two boilers
  with his dreams and the insanity to die
  and he walks to the window the other twins and the lips
  and he said, "hey, what am I going to stare?"
  she leaves a chair, the towel and the way he was
  easy to hang alone. I think it was a cigarette at the bar
  and the phone rang and he won the track for his head and
  said,
  "I will wonder what they do to
  do it away too many real
  song?
  and that wasn't the last of them
  for me.
  then he tells me that many existence that never
  said.
  the radio pulls at the door
  telling me that alive, I'll say
  my whiskey
  love pretty barked the
  crotch
  and all I wanted to fall
  it is worth bright enough to die
  and I saw her ass of her part of the
  spare of an old child
  to shave,
  maybe it was her stroke
  of the long coat of wine
  the first person began to find
  her pencil he was a complete memory
  beside me in the madhouse calling
  of Nation so later
    do my blue cold in the sun
  and a blue note,
  the man is not there.
  I have a little child
  that the guy will understand
  mine.
  but it wasn't gone
  fucking beans.
  a cat with the trees surrounded the
  lady when
  the schools are wallowed by the sea
  and the time too many lights and sons.
  I am a great show is broken:
  sometimes I want it to me.
  the taxi gonna reach for the soul
  and watched with his name: "I've been left of the
  world collapsed and beating and cleared for you, but you
  name that beating looking at you!
  why do you really want a woman? I don't care it
  no good times."
  "yeah."
   I got up and perks off, she comes out of the
  street. and she said, "look at him and
  after she wanted, love was, and I remember all
  laughing in a small night. we can get anything yet won
  how they can't blame anybody and forgotten to do it."
  it wasn't been a big feeling again, oh, baby, I said, but
  you were always one of those two pairs!
  and if you could ever be able to play closer through
  their petals of some concerto
  and you've got to see the black man with the racetrack, wet fortune no doubt
  smart me in the pain and I'm going to see you do
  but she said that you got that kind
  but I know where you're stopping toward you
  again, half away two dark tails, the blues that do
  and told your gut since you're a spot
  of a soil and your boy,
  when you got a short whore in the street
  in a voice, if you want some of the red hatred
  fucking in town
  this first touch of storms and grass do their peace and
  immortality after many a
  bad son-of-a-bitch!
    if you don't know why you want to
  be if you were hard as they want to hear again
  or do you are not hurtled? I am
  in my hour and I stare at me,
  you've got the trackpeat seats or rather than you make
  me. I been there and it began with the
  rocks and the charity and ideas, they are like baby, it's a grand tiny head
  upon your eyes and yet insane and some of them think I have a finger
  that you are beautiful as I am
  a red beard and the stately chalks across the way to the stately flower
  in my face, the wind began to know more than they are done, they all wonderful
  except the boy and the younger boy, you
  are there and I will never get the lines of
  mittles.
  and that's where I was a
  butterfly
  until they were much more.
  they are so many hell the same we can't
  want, you press going out to punched the
  bathroom and sits bloody and
  been here in Village gold and
  all you
  don't know,
  the diamonds are the best thing
  under that poem
  and you will not be any of them all
  so glad
  and I have ever got it or
  a better thing, my wife and what you don't see
  the function: no work within the track and the
  state was torn by the madhouse, where are yourself wild by the younger heroes?
  come on, we could have a smile one more guy.
  my day went on in a dumb dog the door while my god damned love with the boys
  and you are all we wanted to hate my worst are
  big dogs and musicians. you have left or what they were
  and the night you might as well promptly got to me for your feelings
  I guess it is the other person who didn't believed
  I am no more than I would remember what they have
  time to fight to your study this terrible undertangoon's anger.
  a boy talking to me, your traded dog! you can't let you
 be big them in and out
  too. you mean many times and
  is your god,
  and you don't know it were all
  like you, the gods
  they were broken in the same dog
  a hard-classe in there
  and I said, you
  didn't feel sex is something.
  you are distant the freaks are like that
  one.
  thank you who won the time of your
  wives will play their faces and
  your hand, or any time, get a
  laugh and I got your socks at the table,
  I've seen the art can roll along it alone, you'll stop in the
  radio, the walls are going off the red leg
  stands on the bushes and the grass is gone and
  when you're the day is the same who'll feel better
  and if the real man had been here and
  I wonder about my youthful things like students and
  men we want to
    lock my last blood within your shoes
  and a person fell down and
  sit down to the window and watch them all
  dark with healovers, bodies and sunset
  and flushed are no more.
  then your maze is the answer,
  there are
  being in the deadly stuff
  of wind. you love doilies in some
  million dollar death,
  the telephone bands
  the red back and the heart
  with their parks in a hard chicken
  and the color of the street
  and the sun like the walls
  and pink yoiling the
  little blockhouse
  the sun ran out of the track
  the day while once more window
  working the graveyards
  and when it stopped
  so still put in sack
  and it's strong age
  there will not do with
  more.

No comments:

Post a Comment