Tuesday, October 15, 2019

a girl in the wind and a person torn by hours [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.806]


 a girl in the wind and a person torn by hours
the grave-babe
I'm putting all over the earth
I'm stupid's family I love you
  holding my heart our lovers
the doctors we went in the coffee
5 her doctor things
 but a belly aching bear
 the beer for an alligator
 and I sit in the
 perfect light
 toward the streets
 seen that I was
 bad and
 seriously
 the sun is on back
 and at 2 ever-moanings
 and the Diverters
 are murdered his cunt-street flowers
 between the distant signal in perfect speech,
 one fishing pressing that just
 I insisted of my speech
 and then there seems to stand
in the morning
 and the streets
 as if not any thing
 we live.

  somebody in a morning
 I don't like things you know
 still hear them.
 I got there.
 you gave me his necktie while I depart
he can hear pick and busted
in a purchase
and finding the instead of  or
her hair the barns that hang
 as if he died of broke
 cursing my mighty pick
 I went down to stroke
 as you are formless
 and I see by his face
 and I still make a little way and
 don't remember
 but the next door
 when he does

No comments:

Post a Comment