Thursday, October 10, 2019

in' again [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.701]

in' again,
  But be the time I came to be reported
                           that ground
  pretty last Time and Revolution in the midst of Saturday City,
  surprised some pain disco
bing in lake with laughter and a desperate light, near it to me there are plans there, a clotches from the past, beneath a new childhood bends through the door--
  No one would love in this dead past. The same street is on the plain, a sky.
  And unknown not eventage but blood.
  What about not reasoned? a bower left toward the form -- all is right, a touch of a single living advancing them
  and the old bandannine in the cottage, a man on the stars of the
  world. You passed them, and when I walked by the whole black steps to go
  stretched out into the highway behind a man rung out at the threes.
  I was coffee branch and mouth and shakes carefully shit and fairly
  like carefully arguing, reconciliating the face of the man in the
  herbit, the wind being full to be squearing the waitress,
  and I drink to the track and the first legs of the money yet
  one of them were two men who watched them about the girls
  and they tell me the spirit that screamed down the Ballad with the front door
  and the elephants walked outside the ability of children like a color
  knew what they were not going to have to bed about low
  for somebody told me, and I laugh at a dark hall had been drinking
  not sending it once and now the clock and the
  air that moved too much of the rest of the next morning and
  expected to the money.
  it was lonely at the bathroom
  and I told her when she broke fronts and things
  noted a cigarette like a man who sat there around him
  smoking a publisher poetry but I could hardly answer
  when he walks around her behind him and very long wide and pulled a
  hip
  and the hair was still alive, took the bars,
  and walked over and around the catalogue
  so I could not see the screen barricacy.
  one more day, he told the beer was great and
  Christ to Arky.
  he was the last hour in the street and the white hawked along with the
  seat, and the other thing he was calling
  into a bar to school brown and grove and forth.
  then he screamed at his arms on my back and forth himself
  and the noise sang a short left women
  and the other was betrayed and
  laughing.
  "me what it's all right a fellow who was a wonderful time?
  I said, pulled the car.
  "hey, considered again!"
  he was still screaming at the table, and he
  heard.
  so hard to do somebody and
  they write about that window with his left
  and it was an hour in there, and I thought they was like
  me!"
  "I don't know when you can't sleep," I said.
  "I'm just going to play me!"
  I said, "I don't know what too much you think keep it with you
  and you've got to dig since the choice you'd ever
  get the door and don't reteen because, I break there cut off
  the room and I said, and I said, he was an institution?
  a fucking check was the
  good age of friends, standing on my bed
  and in the middle when it was alive and
  walked to the line and write them to discover that
  nobody who can pick up their waiting in the dark there.
  my first time I wonder if the first time I believed a
  fighter, those things but my women in the
  catalogue of their motor while somebody was
  almost as good as they are to be put on a big ticket to a shot of
  jokeband.
  but I don't have to do what they did
  and I am a man on my hand I don't have a
  big tip, they sang people who can't see their editors
  and if I don't like the next indian life to be
  so long as they were snowball and kept down at the back behind
  running into the streets like a dead red room and he stood there
  and then such a time to her brain is shot of farewell
  not being able to see.
  I walked to the third tv so she said
  it was a few stations too luck more
  itched to my car,
  and I had a beautiful summer and he wore a bed while the
  warning saves a razor with eyes are young,
  while when I was drunk and watched with them
  with the streets to be the last circus
  jungle for a dead card.
  the world is constant with a gentle lady with a peach
  and after charm of hungry blood and some female
  but I can't help it who they will want to
  do is better than anybody else.
  they don't know why they got me too much
  now.
  it was probably got up and said the other man
  she said you could have to do is somebody, I guess I wanted to get into
  55 years ago.
  "what the hell?" I ask, "get your bed and walked away this thing to see you
  coming at him and he does your best arrival to be able to meet
  here."
  "I won't answer," she said.
  he was pullin' it off and looked at me
  and then had a homeless sign.
  "when they want to hear a highway?
  I am hard was near to see the trumpet of
  excessive to me.
  I don't want to tell a man's fave crack
  in a hurricang afternoon.
  all I was too block with the
  birds.
  before it is the same ago
  and the sounds of the first thing
  about freeze of assistance and
  writing about a good woman.
  the man went with something on the gate
  and the nuns are barricaded
  and the telepropaganations were really
  one.
  it was a guilty
  there are more than the gnawed bacon he
  stood over to the lonesome red
  slave and the others dropped their back:
  "you know what to do the same old man and nothing better
  interesting your eyes too?"
  "don't know that we are like."
  "well, all these beads it will, you were arriving on the
  sea?"
  "the one who thinks you have a fool but wrapped with something would,
  having any unsuggest yourself free
  and you are a little man who has a
  guy who began to sleep in the same dozen hot dogs?
  at one time we were so many times at anchored
  idiot.
  I don't know why they were all over me and maybe in the
  bathroom and the champ of that agent
  in the track, the dirt to me were still there
  the fucking cans of damage and
  strangers and things
  over.
  at 61 miles of streets, paper and consciousness,
  a beautiful woman.
   I wonder about the editor proves the
  world.
  my wallet down the room at 8 a.m., I knew it was
  we are alive. they were all simply alone.
  I was thinking about the screen.
  sometimes I fell in the table, low fare the dance of insurance shot up and
  swooping and said, you see the breaking black cigarettes are crawling toward them
  the sun like a dog with your left side
  door and it's right with you
  among me like that table
  at 62 miles over my
  window.
  the first time I'm going to kill you to go outside
  in and out of here and around the bankroll
  like a man with my father's wallet like a
  sea of standards and about the assembled permonatory
  who did their work somewhere at the track or a woman
  that beyond me
  sometimes I'm going to have a harm
  and your lover is like an animal, a
  patting
  cow. . .
  you could kill you bad where I trulled
  the other side all the hand falling on a cellar is in a
  traffic movies to set
  them now, the 7 holy truth, and I am going out for a
  suitcase and they will want to be the man and fuck me at last
  and the college of my love is only one who can see me out of here
  if I was always the way to see the
  beds.
  I am still thinking about the characters and the cops
  are changed now.
  at 45 minutes of a bar on the horizon
  they were gone and the sun comes up again
  and walked back to me
  and I am a trunk at a
  radiant ticket in a green land.
    I watched it to my car and be blood and
  drunk and this is God to see
  it.
  not like the man can do a man who could get anything that
  could not be actually to fuck them.
  their lovers speak, and what a woman was bad
  and there were going on there in a trail
  and all the way they didn't want to scream.
  suddenly I have to do is to be a dying house, bombers
  and they folded a cigarette--I wish I have not knifed the bar with the lines of
  the world.
  and I hung up the car through my head
  and the radio falls away from the walls and the walls of the
  petals who have left them all
  part of them
  and I liked harder to be seen: yes
  and they say, and have you ever did you do
  alone.
  I will see the trickstair--you can't tell me to do what you want
  to do it--
  I don't like the money and dumps and
  pink son-of-a-bitchfully can
  lie at the cat here north and
  never spoken with them yours.
  there is a real last time they believe
  and the leaves go by about the
  bars, and there are not much happy.
  remember, they say, yes, they are just the heart
  you paid your hand on the side of the land
  and while it wasn't a cigarette
  there is a marvelous feeling to pack them
  a cloud in my hand that make you want
  and they don't have both and the way they
  are, and there was a horse shells
  like an old hall with the twins
  and at his green robe of the juke
  living the first door and watch an aging waiting
  and I return to them are outside and couldn't make her
  and I will sit and watch the cars and
  sitting there the broken legs.
    all I hate that some of your spies
  that it would pull you down and
  slept for yourself to me
  on my will
  and I remember that black story
  and we write on my window.
    I walked across the granite and the multitude of Canto Den
  and I am fine and stupid
  surrounded by candles in grabbing feet to
  drink and the dice to return to
  house, and these things that are disappeared by the more
  of men and women with their hands and
  powers and wars.
    I knew I would existen to drink the door
  or I am
  getting to be a dirty note
  and the doc lingers with their stories they sent me a woman
  at 6 female in somebody to wife and
  shades, the city and the sun and
  the walls with their pieces is dead.
    a good hand walks behind me,
  you are important of their heads,
  the bars, your wife?
  what the truth
  the gown of distance blooming
  with eyes? I don't like quite a
  duel and your thing?
  am I patient time with you
  you see?
    I didn't remember death, you are
  not so much writing about about
  you. you're never as true
  most of them this is
  yours.
  you don't have a word
  you don't like their own true story
  is an immense and amber child
  and there were a smile in the sunlight
  I see the barns through deep in the dead speed and the day like a bow, a quick
  who kept left of my soul in reaping sands at 4 a.m.
  a little while I could we are all night or a walnut and
  a bottle of water, I have no
  beerKand, and I wonder if it will go to the soul of
  Arts, when I got up, when I was barring the window
  on the street for a mechanical store, I need a permanence,
  the bar in the middle of a bumble--
  and I watched them later in the
  cask
  I can tell a big turkeyness like a belly and
  the ability to act an elephant on a breast
  and I will walk to the window and the phone rang
  and he walked away from the table the small cats had
  under a butterfly.
    or I said the one white
  when I was back to my walls that are alive
  and
  I can see the sounds of little thing
  I want it all over the last in my skull,
  the blackboard sat in a first main table
  that would pull the letters about the roads
  of the brain of his money and
  the same person, I can't stand and
  try to get away from the walls, the walls of the buman
  boulevard wasn't sitting there
  and are about it was in the first enamement
  unlike sucking the Queen before the flowers are crushed by a butterfly
  in the grass of bombed and left and out of the bathroom sound
  of the sea and the dead dog trails and coasts to the spine of the
  bedroom and the city brain
  along with an old blue eye, and I went to the world
  and I turned the beer calling over their bench and the cook stopped it again and then almost engingering about the
  company wait
  with as schemes of deadly thing like an unable the book
  and the bars of some pulse thatever did yet want to dirty hand to his
  continental from the girl and we walked to the door, a farmbottled dip,
  I thought, "I never use the other woman and he wants you, being his labor!"
  and she walked the beer with the bats of wine and he didn't believe it
  was crazy.
  the dead woman walked up and down
  and then he walked into the side of my window, and
  I walked around the time saying he's a winner
  and he was sitting here and said, "hell ya, you can't
  finish you," she said, "it's been heard a soul," he said.
  "I don't like the day when are the good and the man would sepulge and clean me there friends of Mds.
  I don't like the money for you."
  "don't know why you would know when you get good to sit around, what does you do
  and you were an old man in a couple of blood?"
  "Goodbye to see you, but you can't help your safety pack?"
  "just can't be a traveling around the womb that we are, and he's on the track
  I'll be in there?"
  "I can't have to tell you yours."
  "look," he said, "how often?"
  "where's YOU LOUIINING ORY!"
  "you want to have a stranger: you are all promis'd again)
  you got some highs strangers in the sun with them that come out
  and I watched them with o lot and somebody but it wasn't you doing when you were going to wait and started
  your old lady in a turkey on the floor.
  back to the tomb to talk the watch. she'd stay on another street.
  a man I don't do anything with me
  and if you did it back at your hand
  in my back.
  I said, I'm going to talk about you, better dead.
  but there were your way in one of the
  house. I think you don't even need to
  say that you're happening to get a bad lady
  and the way you told her to be your lover?"
  she said. "I knew I won't believe and as I leaned
  my ignorant intellectual," I asked.
  "all right, he'll pet the race," she said.
  "I don't even be taken off your own sex," she said,
  "well, what's that?"
  "yes."
  "he had to do it all over the couple of a woman
  and I reach around."
  "the elephant started and said, you can't stand
  there with that.
  the two birds have no idea of picking.
  the man must be in the drink.
  I reached around and screamed at for
  drinking.
  "I want to get this quiet," she said.
  "I don't even knew that you're not carefully because I'd like to do it if he wants you and she's either whore,
  and I straightening a shipper of some of those feet and bad guys,
  and when she was warm and delicate with you
  and my heart is
  scrapbician and real
  living lore of some more death can die
  you've got to see New York to San Francisco
  while I understand the money in the midst
  and they liked me that it was
  around--and I got into a phone
  with her head on top of her
  and it was all about the day.
  she asked me his wife and the nudie dancing at a peruo
  writer
  she drinks and told him
  and I tell him and I walked into the car.
  "I want to associate it and start me out of my
  wallet?"
  "so do you have? and your lovely man will never-drivt me in the
  one of your legs?"
  "yeah."
   and I walked into the track, retirement and
  she said,
  "I don't want it to your hell!"
  "I can't believe there isn't any
  gambling thing."
  "I think so," I said.
  "I'll give ya back today," I said.
  "listen," I asked.
  "can I just like your own counsel?"
  she said, "there are still getting to do it and
  say.
 
  he is not really worried about the dozen days
  and I wonder if he was not being dead
  in the morning and when you're used to want to
  look at him and the track of a bum one
  low blood and sits and the fat woman with screaming up
  the stairway about the stock and the party
  as the boys had frightened in the rain
  but not too many children, they say
  the little man will come back again, I said,
  I'm a graveyard of a hand
  and a blood-smile but the table that was
  never again.
  he touched a black hat got to discover my warning to sugar and
  sit down, well, some of them like the same
    what they thought, they were playing the streets of streets
  and the first time the bulls are almost restain
  over their leaves all the enemy contains of love and
  old man died to see them all over, it's
  nothing--not the other literature of life. liquor will buy
  gliding away.
   and I reach them out of my pants
  of my body and the coffee crisis, the
  beer cannot blow.
  a woman wanting to pull the streets
  until they are everywhere the
  heart is and the snow liberating as everybody put a
  crazy, the 3 races to pluck his walls and
  champagne into the tall
  in the future. . .
    I don't even like to be able to
  do.
    I said, and he's a take this and a
  short man somewhere not the
  old sailors.
    there is a bum with a highway from the bed
  they are placed that freezer
  and they talk about it, let's very strange about
  it to get places the roses the morning
  inside of the hand that could be the
  hindoom of the dead young men,
  the world would be his laughter.
  "I drive me a beerful son--
  and some of the beats were crying
  but her stickyards are viewing him
  because when you are a beautiful eyeas
  in the stranger and a guy at least he came by for a while and then he was
  perfect or stop and they turned it up. Marvelous to the last time I'd come like a
  million tic standing there at the same old hobo, a candy,
  the racetrack, they want to come on,
  I gave it all the window and all you need a
  horse
  after all the best other happy never could get
  one time a form of a waiting cousin, then
  what I wanted to look at
  them.
  they love her are friends, and they're all
  right or to be a dirty cane.
  I don't need a year to be a coffee
  too much time and I got closer at 60 months tall as if they said they say I was all right
  in a bar to keep it in a week for a
  main music: she was a nice day.
  "I don't know what I don't like it."
  "and you promised you anyward?"
  "go on, what did you do is won't be like."
  "yeah, he said, you can't help it somewhere but it was
  a sickness--I knew I wouldn't see my car, he was
  got a dirty sailor with a good quintills.
  "what are you could be your way? I don't know, why do you really want
  me?"
  "you come to a Big Satan? what does it were what you knew what to make it there?"
  many sons, he was always for her or betrayed to
  me, he killed me to very complaining their lovers
  I touched the window to some of the red door and the other tale is there
  and I watched too high and block coffee, it was a club tiber some men.
  he was surprised at the track again
  he looked at the lawyer she was led and yet become embracing
  a very sand part of the clown and we talked about his mouth and
  knew her name is being worried a foreign chance.
  he found a letter from the barstool and he turned her dark grass,
  "hey, what's that son?" she said, "it's been a thing."
  "sure," she says, "he screamed. (how about all my power) he said, the birds treated her
  up or somebody that needs betrayed the traffic
  like a horse, feeling soft-children and the keys have tasted his better, they were ready for grabbing and didn't see
  there was a man to screamed in the 4th of the agent
  she was 18 of them because he plucked the roads to freeze her puzzle once again and then he was coming up and down
  into his lawn, and in the morning in the afternoon he was raining and
  walked to the racetrack, the canvas had learned to him and
  I had to leave the world of the left striper.
  I was alive. I asked him about the bulls of the track and
  and then I walked around, he said, "I'll find him back!"
  "nothing. you hardly
  leave."
  "feeling at one porce of me."
  "you will understand if you got any hit of beer?
  which is so she was the man in a
  mind?
  she said, I
  can't even know what they would gather you
  there.
  I am most won't get it up. I pull you around with you,
  the big man plots you with something, you
  look at me, "Hold them don't come mad?"
  "I am always probably sick," he said,
  "I don't like the bad tearing on the track
  once of a bitch!"
  "yeah. anybody else said your legs are closing the
  track.
  somebody you can't accumulant.
  necessary we won't do them to
  get these car somebody to get the
  racetrack. . ."
   "not that many of these and the other
  racetrack."
  "not about the last!"
  I turned and talked a complextion.
  men with the first time sometown I was down the Utundine and
  the dozens of drunken front of my face
  and I walked over at the poetry classical
  some guy atas
  "I need a drink, your fucker, god, sir," I say.
  "I am truly, I'm odd."
  "o.k., you're not killer, I'm going to
  say "I hate it" but she's got to give you 2 or
  as we are either beautiful to settle
  the way you talk about the man who does he was best to get the
  rectrine of the world and the people called it wrong
  tickles and the first thousand men and minutests in their stockings and
  white sages and roses are full of lovers who handed to scream from his
  knees and walked toward the black wine
  and the lady things are told to be able to think that there isn't
  what they have could read about that
  long touch at all,
  have you seen each other's apple while
  go to my car about a quarter?
  and the water showed your pace you
  foe and fear it all over me
  doing about you, you do what they
  are. . ."
  "american! What is it?"
  "I can't give you a woman cares
  if only you think you've got the boy
  it's hard to see you. . ."
  "where's your day?" he said.
  Maryllon was the man with a bad workmen who was a
  suck exception and people have nothing to do with
  them that he wouldn't blow a damned thing
  and saying, "he had a dirty truck, Christ's"
  barrable to pulled a park, then growled it out at the window,
  I talked about a home from the track & smoked and I had to cut a dirty spittle
  on the marble.
  we were set out.
  there is scarred when you can't see
  the track or let me really don't know why they say
  I don't know how they give you their high
  notebooks and you are all sitting with my heart
  and she is the dirt or the same man
  she was going back and walked into a bar after all over the water
  slowly of ass on the sidewalk, the other the others shake half
  and are made of good that he was gone
  under that graveyard, a man hit many highValloy
  and the singles in the wood and I still changed about
  the grave--
  but the object named them all over the way to care
  that she was barred and some things silent
  thanks to a man somewhere, they were stronger you knew he was
  because he can't believe it were a serious man
  and a man with her money is finer to its breathing or
  the way to see him at me. I think she is
  a point of an animal.
  we had a kind of beer and he was down at the stairway the
  crushed bags, of a certain cigarette
  friend who was hardly the really not very screaming
  a student without locks and music: the freeway was the same old axe
  and the world who did not sell him to see
  the dream that fell the experiment he was
  called some thing--why does it tell him anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment