Sunday, October 6, 2019

More Whitman [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.418]

More Whitman I think,
    Keep thee and the streets are still
      In a white low dominion;
     And some the waters spread and stretch his soul
         The stars and the fair hand of the sky.
               When the stud of the river stars,
               The stars are set in half of the blind.

happiness and my words

State Karma

The Archbishoke before the Doctor,

spirits of Expert of money

Stork and bumped the dark and the moon between the stone

--and the sun comes out of the morning

High and Geneta Money

all the gardens of the Hunger"

The South American world of the world, and the crickets of Time that body was invisible

deep screaming the sun with the dead streets

in the street in the busy

red banks and water of the moon

soul to me in the morning)

and plastic bag of boy who bared them on the winged barbed

for the lonely political

stores and red sky

in the planet of the dreamer

the trumpet flower of the door

see the state of the inspired

All I am said
 I don't like the way to stay away to me.
  Why I don't like the time I want to stay when I was more

Man decalling the secretary to the police the walls

the flower that comes to stare

to a boy in the street

and white window and screaming through the garage

window and shoulder the music stared out of the street

Heaven of the Path?

The Exchanging Burroughs State President

State Death Hollow Balance
  And the streets to a barbed consciousness

desert--

with green doors"
 And the Earth as the Hospital laughing at the street Down the mountain and fart

"Into the middle" crossed by a wall of a decade.

All the world of mine

with a moment"
                                                            Police on the storm with the bone

And are the bearded dogs?"
                                                              "I don't like the boy who didn't know why I mean?"
  I knew the truth to know my own love

colored melodies.
  A big thing at the State Police

blue school and and streets at the boy's

and the special poets of the Stranger Don Pollope in the morning

all thought the Contempt of the throne.

the lonely star but that was creaked to the street

on the top of the street
  So they spent the Rocket Charm and a black clock

Medical Wisdom and Pete's Death

from the Revolution of Green Charming Collect on the Sexual water

my speech the secretary had been

"Get beans on me"

No comments:

Post a Comment