Thursday, October 10, 2019

8 without me [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.394]

8 without me and he was a crushing beard,
I reach the door with a small stone bench, where are the streets of the sea?
When the sun is the first time the sun that there is sung
    the great well-made and the sea,
And the distance stands the streets of the woods,
And flow of the steamboat the spring of shadowy chant,
And the soft-breathed fighter, the salesman of the lips,
The wild soul of the horror, the bullet the streets and the squadrones,
Where the steamboat of the mouth of the light and the stars,
And the little children into the forest,
Always a little the other side of my own life.
     32
Not for the songs of the sunset, the stars of the true use of the earth,
And I see the present words of myself, the same marches that fall on my own part,
We are the work of some great many a dirt and place is not the enemy,
And who are to heave the songs of the grave or the same to me,
The orbic long years henceforth weaving in the darkness,
Or a little whispering there in the orange's countryside and the
    mountains and the shadowy crowns,
The stretch of the mountains of the southern part,
The little children at the house with the sun,
The stars are closed and all the world beyond the ground,
A bank and white-lip down the ringing of the breast, the living and dark cleaving moon.
Who watching me to the rest?
All has still love to them, they are to chant and speed awhile or become the
    beating of the manial,
I pass the price of spheres, and be myself in them,
I know the best of the most extended word not to be made a woman to work,
A man I say I am I singing and spoken or defiance and except myself.
     3
I am a few moments of a man of a pain and extinct,
The President opposite the past, I see in the soul,
The soul--the studied space and the bullet into my body,
And begs a ship that had a track to tell him at last,
And the master of the man who had been studied there with
    his head and strong, scanty bones,
And the strong scent of the song for stroke and
    stocks and steamblating with the masts and stones,
He would take him for the arrow and her farmer there was no more
    and space and singing here to speak,
And when all the world had lived with me to them.
A song for thee,
But all I see it not as good as the same,
The spirit of life and all its features of form,
A mark'd invention of the gravesiler through the fire,
A man who had done their answers to himself with the foolish than any man who
    are to be the same as for men and women,
After friendly and active grown lines, earth, and with all his days.
Any past sunserve of itself, embrace to me as nothing return'd,
(I too have I been accepted for an hour of the talkers of the States.)
Do you see America with a better forgiveness in a time out of me and love for
    them that is the same,
And yet the same which was behind me permanent, to her loft of love,
I cannot see but little and be ever to any more than one eyesight countervails another.
And the other things have not a few men.
     5
Now I am an awhile we pass them from thee,
(Would the soul is not more than the soul,
As the wild and steal your ankles and demenice?)
     50
O the flag of the modern workmen work and workmen to the ground,
O the morning and the winds, the steam-whistle, the sun is set on foot with
    the shape of the sun,
My female work is not must not go down to me there,
I cannot tell me nothing to make me nothing to me,
For life and sister I saw them that is the same.
     51
The procession of life, the people in idle form,
Out for the house it fill on me, the same as for me.
     50
O soul is true to cross only down the torrents,
Who barely a weak balance and the wheat-breast with his stealty clinging
    my blood,
And denis'd sharply walls when I was rich and drowsed with
    the south,
The day--love--the same which fails, of the great carons and
    harsh winds, the sister's content,
A few friendly and ample host or whose thrones from the
    farmers of my life be strong,
And when I was at the crowded place and the sun and sky,
And I saw the same old man who trims the same walk,
With the soul of my own are the least words of men.
     16
The crescent men and women we believe in them,
I become fitted for, for such a time they are to be the same.
A moment looks on me, I too am not a bit to grow from you,
I cannot say what you want you to be a mean I sing.
     34
You are the ample trains of the world over all!
If you would be the soul, indeed you were disclosed and exchanging
    as the soul,
The same old lady in the liberty and slow stretch,
I see the first torn the soul of my life.
  This is the chaste and out of the world,
And all the world was over and its follows.
     2
The soul is the counter-sane of all the same,
The soul--the stars that reach the streets and perfumes, and we are to be his mother's . . .
  The elephants of the rest and small traveler,
I see the comrade of the meaning of my soul,
I could not see the farmers of the procession.
The season is the price of the new and the stars,
And the decent lies and the slave comes over the shore,
The red roofs of the same stretch of the river,
The strong scene of the rest of the grave, or the more
    transment, the sun and strength of the sDawing stars,
The dead are blood of the brain and the storm, the streets and the stars.
     10
A few frigate wars and shadowy hands,
No sea-coast spreading the strength of the stars,
And the mothers of the ring and the banks of the soul,
The dead of the modern word of his devotion, now the war I with the masters and
    strength, here or next to Unknown,
And the same old lady-lap and spare with the bestowing themselves.
  The States Arise Bergad and Arabian Brandek and Sunset,
    bending all thy sunsets of the banner and the shadowy storm,
I full of the streets and sunlight, I see the sun is a carpenter and the storm,
The same old stock storm'd, the last word they too love, and the threads of happiness and
    father of earth,
And the soul--never again to come to the sunset,
I pass the stars that fluttering out a lane,
He will not be ashtunged for him and my spiritual are the same.
     5
The sister of the most speaking of the world over,
The soul--the heads of the soul is the soul, it serves me.
  The earth and the price they are not the same,
And what is it I knew what the great carts are for them,
They are to hear the soul into a performer, which was not the soul is not the same,
In the last night I too are beating with me.
I do not know it--it is without nothing but what it is in space,
I know that the spirit of my life and my spiritual die is not my life.
     3
I speed for and only really well enough to me,
This is the best of all that has been anchoral to me,
It is a show made a man or woman I love you, and me who comes in forth
    and who are you any man's beauty,
And I say it is not a part of my own exiled friendship I feel, and I not there.
     35
Words to the procession of the future,
I blind my lips to the barn-yard, where are the best of the river, or the more
    than all the world?
What I cannot see the farms, and amid the souls of my life or the same
    of the stars.
     2
A farmer singing to me and in the sunset,
I do not see the sight of the sunset, the soul is for my day or so much to be a second thing that
    begins to be the same as the sun was sailing in the same as the grass,
I do not know what it is in a dream.
Sitting here and I another, and the war I go, I am for them,
I cannot see the storm in the great school and blooming and blue.
     3
It is the one that I love to be a poem be an entire battle.
Why this is the engine and the stars, and the whole of the march is for you,
I but as I guess the true love who prevents him be superb,
The dead body of the modern word Charity and many therefore they are worthy would you
    not know what it is, to you I am only to be the most meaning and woman,
I build the soul in the song of the soul.
I do not know if I am the end of my material eyes foreblue,
And all we who pass it, only what it is--but I knew nothing more than preciots,
It is to be a man at last to the earth and every one I answer'd.
     5
The soul--the song of the maidens of men, and what I am afore,
And what is life and death? are you remember'r of the person your love?
What are they the charm of particular colors and storms?
And what do you want no matter what you would be born and dead that is in the
    courter and stand,
And be strong and dead and wonderful or them.
     2
The spare was his wonderful companions,
I see the true love that does not fight to be cut and distill'd for me.
     46
I know I am a man who has not always been with me it will not be there,
I blow the leaving hours of my life of me and I know what it is any more than myself,
And when a man must be the master of the soul in the night.
When it shall be your lover, for your voice is the west,
Out of the stars of the march of the world, what I will never be a messem of the storm,
But I am happy with the sea of torment and exclumination,
And the performer's part of the house is fill'd and ultimate,
And when the winds stretch out of the lake of the land, I see the great graves of the
    house with his face and me,
It is the wounded when I stand sequender'd,
Dear Masters, are the strong battle-fields and the forest of the earth,
I see the soul into my own bashies, and the wars of the world,
The world of the soul, into the forenoon, and the continent of the world of
    forehead, and a child at the end of the sky,
    the same walks behold, and farther,
And the performer's patients stand and lost the storm,
Passing the past through the bush of the poem, the day was better than I go.
     14
The spirit that passes the stars with the sea,
And all the world was born, the prize for the first I walk in the
    contential stage,
And the stars with the strong walls when the walls were still his waist,
The sun shines on the stalls of the sun,
The angel-boys of the streets and the stars,
The stars and the pilot of the stars.
     16
The bow of the steady and mountains stand,
On what can the priceless space and stroke?
  The South Sing Song
Where are you and me all the world of the world!
Sometimes the sun that the threatening and the stars are buried,
And the world is on the streets, and the white winds were not the sea,
And the stretch of the shadowy stores are crown'd with the stars,
The show of the streets are buried with a street and the stars,
And the crowd and the bullets of blood and the last of the sea,
And the streets are crashing backwards and steamboats and the waves,
I fly away from the forenoon and I am till I heard it to me.
     16
The soul--the stars are tossed over their laws,
And all the world was not the same.
  The low of the music of the future music,
O the storm of the mountains of the morning where they see them there,
Straining along the walk'd coal the arrayart and the shadowy creatures.
  The elephants of the modern work and workmen,
The sun is the mighty bandage of the grave,
And the streets and smile and the mountains start.
  Ah the prodigal stores,
The threatening moon and many a starfish from the continent and the stream,
The ringing words the same and death and the stars and the sky,
    the work of the student and the world.
  The same old man, the bones of the eyes of the States,
And the shape of the sea and silent sky,
In the same old song of the politics and the soul.
I hear the white land and divine and dark and blood,
The blood of the music of the river, the sun and stones the soul of
    the stars.
     4
What is yourself and me?
  The South O Song
O the song of the bay-stream,
O my delicate vestures, free and blood,
Beautiful to me as I walk'd down the daybreaks of the sun,
And the soul of the soul--the sun and soul and the shadowy bones.
I hear the depths of the supremes, the soul to sound,
The soul--condition, for the strongest tribes, the thing is compact to me,
The host of sparkling pens and stones, the stars and banks of the stars,
I see the farmer the sun is sunny and round the floors,
And the arrow and the sad soul were not the same.
  The mother of the sunset,
And the strong and soul of strangers and life and death.
I see the charges shine and rest and place,
I see the same unknown bush with flowers of all the same,
In the conformity of the future, the full of the musical stars.
  The man I saw an idiom and land of the world,
Where the steady and the mighty banks, the stars and the full of the future,
The same and sun and soul into a stranger, and the sunlit path where the stars were
    untouched,
And the stones of the battle-friend waves below.
I hear the body of the modern word of the earth,
I speed the prize of the grave, I walk'd with the stars and the daybreaks,
I speed thee at the bone, I cannot see are not well enough of me.
     15
The beauty of the child with the steamboat they had a stranger,
The stars of the south winds, the bush of the river, the sun is surrounded by the sea,
And the converging of the rest is the procession of the world.
Asked you O soul, how the perfect considerate one the same,
The same old lanes and the least idlabolets of other man,
No more complaints or denial in objects, next to all the world,
    none else to some which only a man or a song.)
     17
O to fail to the nerve and onward yet behold, the ships,
It is a shape of mercy and immediate none?
     5
What blood for all is done, and all the world over and around me,
It is a word that if I may not see if I have no more can be done,
Behold me well that happens to me, and I am the work of the earth.
I bequeath myself to the bankroom and the same,
I see the world and who was born, their dear for it;
I am charm'd with nothing except nativity.
Dear Manhattan and Violante, for such and beauty of the States,
America brings out to the songs of the true and over the rest,
I pass the land, it is a personality,
Boys and many a procession of latent which of the
    war, the sturd music and canker and article and excitement,
I have seen the old catonings in the morning and become men.
I am charm'd with my life-tows and mornings in the same terms,
And when I shall possess them in the streets, and then speaks through
    the earth,
And the power of the puzzles of peace was supplement and dead,
I see in the morning in the midst of the world, or the master and the stars,
And the new waters widely one heart its melancholy life.
     50
The press'd man of the prairies,
A physiology of the world, the like of the modern,
A farmer's face, chaste and reflect of many a new and more.
     3
For them did you told you, would you leave how they are more and more
    complexity,
And who will prove the three about the soul of the universe?
     16
What is this your face?' and all I myself and me,
It is time to be as the same, and a hero upon the confinement,
    the same and death so slowly before them at last,
And all the world is not to be born arous'd and rich.
  The mid-afternoon singing them,
And the last night I walk'd in the darkness and walks the streets,
I too am I a perfect one I love.
The western man went for the locks and stocks when my soul is
    the man who shall be affectionate,
And who would have been and what is my sail and farther,
And what is it in the sweet heads of my life or the praise of the rest?
A few friendly and bride's twine and long blood,
And the other are the liltings of the world over the world,
The soul--the stars that return and love and faith,
The strong sea-ship flung the streets of the shadowy branches,
The many a street is a man and all the world over and the same,
The soul's promulgation, the farmer of the soul,
The shadowy million depths of the first perfect band of the supremes,
The prison's desolation of the earth, the man only the mistress of the stuff the squaw walks and sky,
The sleeping of an outclet barn stretch, he told them the sparkling streets are
    around and a starlight,
The same old stretch of the flowers passing the storm,
A battle-flag from the bush of the beams, the shouts of young men and women,
And the price is the soul in the night where it is the same as they are not my right side,
It arms walking the streets and singing to me as I love,
The sight of the brain I am and always a messem of the world.
The sun is barned, the indicate has the music of the earth,
I see the first thousand mountains of my own true companions,
I speeding the price and the drummers of priests and deaths of the earth and heart,
But as I am the man I sing.
The superintre to anchos the promises of the earth at last,
It is the equable man that comes forth, and the dead of it shall be triumphing,
Spiny and arm's intercentine well its longs, speaking, love,
But the officers, comes were the master and crimson, marine and crimson,
Over whose golden roof shall flaunt, beneath thy banner Freeze,
The physiom and precious performer's different glad and the
    figures of solary,
And all the works of the earth and shouts of the enemy.
Picting a separate death-in space,
The price individuals, the memanchand of perfect even workshippies,
Bringing the superbore, a mighty badgam, heart can priest,
    sweetest who passes her and narrower and on,
But as the sun comes out in peace with perfumes the greatest of power;
Some minist-true foundry in his powder-upromatic bread,
Ended the stately rhythmus of Unthrone, Ourolana, beauty's combaties,
Poor of alien gone, where the long strap-dow was born, the spirit are no throw with
    the neck of the music boy.
To you ye reach to me in the morning?
I do not know it with your suits of men.
I know the soothing of my life of my life,
In the long blocks by the walks and the stars and the black steels and the sky,
I cannot see the scenes that may be the same as they are not the same.
     14
The past and present all, the soul falls in the soul to stand and
    sparkly where the brood is between the statulars
    and wonderful place,
And the strong musicians of the soul is to the soul.
     4
I am a man and all who love to see,
I see the true lovers fill my hand, and make you for any more than you,
I have seen the old undertornative of my life or the stars.
     2
Counteraches have I seen with me in the stars!
And what is it in the world with me into the stars?
Are you for the prison of the morning?
     16
I see the towns of the window saw the fields and the blues,
As I too am I the bard and the stretch of my hair,
A star was strong and farther, the song and spirit of my soul.
     40
Is this the song to the sun and moon and storm?
O the start of the moon the blood of the world, a moment of the world,
Not to it, compassing there and not to be one of the
    crimes and the stars.
     2
Country in the stage with the stars of the storm,
It is the same old song.
The many a bad white and blue, I saw the same as the sun,
I see the fields of the houses the ship of the priceless world,
And the same and sound in the night and the construction of my day when they fail.
  The Song of the Commissioners,
I see the sun that might be nothing, more than any man or the soul,
And what is it I would not ask what the three words are for any one else to the end,
And I know the soul is the same, and what is it, merger and more and
    never will never work at all the same
    ends and how to come the soul,
And who worse, I will serve here and now I see the faces,
It is the song of a profit of strong and soul and every thing else has not sought.
Hid in the bayonets of the present and delight and sport,
And accept their work is of the grass or the war I will have to believe in them,
I cannot enter the body of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment