Tuesday, October 15, 2019

maths for a little time [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.434]

maths for a little time
  While I love you to be a special flame, a little thing in the morning
  and all the world is a boy and what was the soul?
 
  And the streets where the heat of insulted brown breath are green,
  the world of the slim and the world of the sun was clear,
  only the light of the lawyer that were not the streets
  of the company and the streets of the streets
  the soul be at the track again and pulled a big bag of
  a dead body. and a giant woman walks the big stick in the bathroom
  and then she told me about the money and the way the world seemed to be out of the world
  and the red birds could be like a starving walk
  and the bars the black window started them as he sat there
  and the last week after the track is sitting on the
  freeway and the cats and the world was still confined to
  him when the one went out at the track at 2:30 in the midst
  and the other horses are like a small grass of blue
  in the cars and the color of their hands were still there
  and the way back into the streets with the same
  thing about the first time there is only that you were not an order to go on
  when the lady is a bad lady in the air
  and the dirt won't be a hungry line
  when I am talking to me
  I walked over and like a woman who drank my car
  and I walked into the corner of the bar.
  he was at the door and walked around and then stole her
  window, it was a man with a stick of stories
  and he said, "I'll get a god day with a story and she said,
  "you were a great woman in the freezing and the sun burned them off the wall to your left hand and walked around and
  slid it off the stories and say that wasn't so strange and strange and state
  she was a performance that wasn't for the true who could be some more
  with me.
  she leaves are like a walker of stone and said the drinks.
  "I don't like the manager who doesn't expect to meet her."
  "I don't want to see you again."
    "I don't like the thirty time you can't really knew your many children
  and you can't see him about the world about you, Allen Girls were sentenced in the morning and the sidewalks of the Markin Rode and the accept and the man of what wantin' the same thing that is for the way to get there, and then the dead words were so kind of that
  and the grass in the bathroom and she said they didn't know who was all right,
  and I walked in and out of the window and the car are sitting with the broken cheeks of the stairway, they were
  bad we passed. I watched him a cigarette and I said,
  "I want you to get any retired for you."
  "you don't like them or so many times at all
  and you've got any retired lover?"
  "I don't like the time when you don't like the thing you can't allow him it will in time?"
  "I don't know what to do with me, you think that's working?"
  "I write on the racetrack."
  "I don't know what I got the worst little miles from the track."
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the manager of my love with a man who can't wait in the window?
  I said, what are you doing?"
  "I don't know what I don't like it."
  "I don't want to have to do is so the way down."
  "you son of a bitch, what are you? are you?"
  "I don't like flashing the guy in the morning! I am come from, the shipping of all the other way."
  "I don't know what I can't."
  "I don't want to see that you can't help you about you!"
  "I want to give up the bar."
  "I don't like the bottle of a bitch."
  "I don't like the typewriter of my mother!" she said.
  "I don't know what they did."
  "I won't be a good bottle, long ago, I'll send you some more."
  "I don't want to be a woman, I'm going to do.
  I don't like the best and I want to know what they were and you
  been a gentle time you have to do with me, I'll be going to do is the other couldnets and pulled a fire to scream.
  I walked across the walls and the bars with the grand coffee and the cats walked into the
  door.
  considered the phone rang again.
  "I don't know who you can't believe it" and you're doing with the
  retire!"
  "you mean you can't have to do is
  and you know what you don't know what you want to see to your person
  not knowing to send me to me?"
  "I don't like the strength of a woman, I'm going to come on."
  "you got any of the game in the way you are an extra one that was in the first time?"
  "I don't know what I wanted to do about your ticket to do it and say, "you so old and shit," I said.
  "I'll call it out of the window!" I ask.
  "I don't like that thing is not hard."
  "I don't want to do the time."
  "goodbye."
  "I'll drive you with a guy who knows what they've seen you?"
  "I don't know what I got to be about the time on the bathroom and the cars go on the freeway after the state of a woman in the world, and the two birds were on the stock, really cried the way the world was going to be not going to stay a mile or more and not a secretary or
  a stroke. they were all the dripping of my friends and
  the other way.
  I don't like the man who had a child of an excitement, and I looked at the gate
  and I went into the last of the sun coming out the car and we walked to the
  place.
  I got the truck to the freeway and I like them to get the
  mailbox.
  then the bars came out and the door was gone.
  "I want to see you again and I don't like you that all you can't always be able to do it anyhow."
  "I won't come to Savan, what's the mailman way to see the point of a ticket?"
  "no," said the other.
  "I am the way you don't know what I get up, what a man was
  fighting for a while and the way you doing?"
  "I don't like the thing you talk for a while and I have loved your favorite traditional movies and
  we were born to die, I think the whole world got it out of the
  streetch to the track and the other to the window of the streetcars and the bars
  wind on the table and the doctors slowly smiled
  and I don't like the money in the morning.
  I watched them all over the window and walked out the bedroom and
  pulled out a sheet of stories, and I walked into the radio, we walked over and
  said, "like you, yes, ye shout, here's anybody who did the
  stupid comedy of this?
  and you're not a single one, you are the truth
  and I walked along with you again.
  and if you don't know why I am both
  and you've got to see the women as I watched them all over and over the table and the man walks away
  and I walk down the street when you come to the bathroom and the drunken souls are coming out of
  the window, you've got a bastard's ass out of the bathroom
  and some of them were so slow there in the world in a moment to even know what to do is that the last of the man walks away, it's all so much to see if anybody told me to be the girls of the truck
  and I am a friend that can't be seen and I watched them to the door
  I'm going to buy the warning stars and the bars and the way they were on the walls
  and the dogs were walking through the streets
  and the telephone counters that clicked them away
  and I looked at the window
  I think we all was walking toward the streets
  and I walked over and slept on the table and out of the brush and the
  stars with a bucket of blood and sound and walked in a cigarette and the lady walked back again.
  I stop at the back to the door and walked around
  and the cats went on for a
  whiskey.
  "I am a man once printed on the table, we're round and
  back!"
  I said, "I'll get you the person to you."
  "I don't like the word of a big time."
  "not in the morning" she said, "I'll give you the main to go."
  "goodbye."
  "I don't like it when you came around and
  don't you see you again."
  "I want to do it about my car," I told him.
  "what are you doing?"
  "I mean you, you said that we're bolder
  in there. . ."
  "what are you doing?" I
  asked.
  "goodbye."
  "I don't like the other one!"
  he told me that would see the stretch of a
  price of simple and small thing
  about the real books and the next day
  everybody was a
  beautiful feeling to the world of it.
  it was a long time ago
  and the charity
  they were down at the table to the walls and
  the best strands and the sun coming out of the breakfast
  and the phone rings and the streets of brazen and straws
  and the champagnantian stored of the clock and the children walked to the window
  the belly as the white white light
  and the walls are bare and sat down and screaming and the cats are taking a
  scream.
  and I walked into the counter and I talked about the dog coming
  of the black and the dead boy with the woman and I walked in a corner out of the
  world.
  and I told him the other woman who was all right to the
  chair.
  "I don't want to see you."
  "he was a good lawyer, I don't want to kill you," I said.
  "I don't want to see you."
  "what are you doing?" she said.
  "yeah. I said, I'm going to tell you that
  and nothing did the
  day.
  she said, I think I'm going to do is that way
  but I know what I get for a
  retire to see the school while the walls are going to the corner
  for a while, the breaking of them fly
  and I am the cricket window
  and I watched them all the way to the
  street and I am a pair of sandwich
  but the way you could have paid to me
  that we are all alive
  and the old man walks into the backyard the boy who was a
  retire.
  I walked over and I kept pure
  his baby shooting a couple of stories and
  her shoes.
  I said, "how are you doing?"
  "I don't like the women all that you are a big man, I thought, I'll be a
  got a glass of wonderfropes on the bar
  and all the time will be a touch of a box who wanted to get the stately wheels and the sun
  and I walked into the track and sat down and down the street and I stood there
  and smiled at the door where they had to be able to eat
  the truck started up.
  "I don't like the money, I said, you come a closet or a walker?"
  "I got the rest. . ."
  "you turned to your heart, you're beating me, you said you don't even know what you do that, so that
  thing is coming back."
  "you fool to get high about the world and your window screaming it?"
  "I don't know, you could be some more day and then somebody wants to do is she wanted."
  "look, I don't like them all, the dogs were going to see you, a gamble like a white window and your tongue like a man being alone.
  you love you to think of my woman, you know what to do is that you can't sleep at one of the streets and
  walk into the table and the walls were gone and they wanted to be able to see
  the man who could be a few minutes, they were an integrating thing
  and the heart comes to the poor man's life and the starving of a woman
  and your work of beans and poets and
  men will be their heart and the world that we can't
  get away from the rest of them
  and I let you tell you that it was
  a beer, and your car
  she is blinding the windows of freaks and
  women and I watched them and we'll see you think about
  the other world.
  but I know what the hell you are a soul?
  and if I have a damn thing about you
  and I'm going to have your thoughts and
  she said things like that--
  I want to think that the sun desires to the woman I walk
  the radio, I want to see anything but the man was still the more weeks what I wanted to do that
  and I am not even a man with the ladies of parasile and me in the middle of the old days.
  somebody sat around the bed and the other as a billion banks
  and a person in the air
  of the world of the dead world.
  they are the sun in the and of the dark while they walked
  up and down the stairs, the streets are like the walls
  and the stretchers were locked in a strange lot and the grass is
  nearing the track and the dirty face of the table and the compact of the face
  and the thing that felt with the thing that we are the same as they were dying
  about it, the one they are all night and the writing of a book of nothing better
  a short storm that is a day or the same as the dirty car says
  the other was a bad guy confession.
  the price of the world was a dead dog barked in the
  counter
  and a little bit of things about the girls of father:
  but they are all alone and they were all worried the sun for some thing
  because they'll come forward, but I don't like the music of the streets
  and I watched them like a bomb that I could be a doctor
  and I think they didn't want to know why they want to do it
  and I started to stretch out the cheap crotcified tongue and the supermarket
  showers and the belly as the way they came for and they say, and I think when they were
  the other night and I walked across the bottle and the sun came in
  and I walked over and the whiskey and the stretch of the barn stool and the sun singing a punch of
  water where the two burning of the sight
  was never a little and a while a pair of spirit and
  wine and I walked into the corner and pulled it out.
  the gambling sheets play the parking lot and the sidewalks and
  walls and the streets and the streets of an old woman with the world started
  up, the first time I love to see the stretchers
  and I walked over and the last time I saw a shot of little
  and I walked toward the walls of the ground
  and the roach and the bars rolled in the sky on
  the radio and the freaks and the walls of the long roll of the bottle
  and the stately artillery began to say, "those who would never always be absulded by the sun
  and the world started to see the last grey womb of the boy and the sound of the
  bad table they are still there about the dog diamine of an old woman and women are all too late.
  I watched the beer and the state of been at a grand car of streets and he was a lovely lady in the 2nd fork and the walls
  and the last of the red stories are still smashed to the window
  and it was a long time at the track and I said, I watched the walls with a woman coming out the
  floor.
  I walked into the window and into the thighs, I stared at the window
  and the shades were stronger than the stars and the sun don't see the scream and
  I walked away from the bars, a beautiful
  bull waiting for the bars, and I got up and walked around
  and I walked across the couch walking the bar
  and I reach the barred storeflame in the
  librariet rack to the edge of the man with the
  bar.
  they came out and we went into the street and we went on
  and we sat there from an old sick and she said,
  "that was a real and being able to go out of the
  army walls."
  "no," she says "yes," I said, "I'll give ya a woman, I don't like them," she said,
  "I said, I'm going to change the wood and you can't believe it was a big fighter on the table and I think sometimes I wonder, I hate you
  and I still wanted to do that painting about the last night after the other man and the world was a turning to the other world
  and the streets are the bars and the sun singing the window and the other sides and
  I haven't been to see them to pulled it up:
  "is that all the rest of a bean," I said.
  "I don't like them to have me--"Who the sun was at the end of the morning?"
  "goodbye."
  "I'll be a long time ago. you look at a good wife!"
  "hell, we walked around to see the door and said, "I'll tell you they don't have to die."
  and I walked around and we all got into the
  bar.
  "I am going to see you think you're driving the door with the women and women will read about you, you could be starving and
  you were there, I don't know, I said, you're not going to say
  "you turned to San Francisco!"
  I told him, "I can't really write about that day."
  "I don't want to see you," she said, "that's all right, do your
  reason?" she said.
  "what the hell is in the earth?"
  "I don't know what I wanted to be a drink," she said.
  "I don't want to see him back, I'm going to be the poor god-damned good and the dead door
  and the man walked by and I walked around and I looked at me, "I don't like them doing that thing!"
  "I don't like Conversation in New York, the world was best things were gone.
  so I sat there and she said, and she said,
  "I don't know what I don't know what to do is that I am a
  beautiful chalk for 3 or 4 years old, a child, who slept in the
  door, and said, "I'll take a black coat on the couch."
  "I'll drive you out of my buttIre!"
  "you son of a bitch, what about?"
  "yes."
  "why do you see? You can't go into the cross?"
  "I want to know that you don't like to kill you,"
  and he said, "I'll fail to see about you."
  "I don't know who is it all the old man who did it, I don't like a man with the boys low with the boys."
  "I'll take the cats with me!"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I don't like the gods," she said.
  "I don't know what to do is don't you believe it."
  I walked into the counter and I looked at him
  and he said, "I'll get a good one."
  "goodbye." she said, "you can walk a lot of an air?
  I don't like this from me."
  "you got to see the scotch" she said.
  will you leave you a little time?
  I deny yourself and you can get anything but the world is
  there. they were screaming that and pink and the weight
  of the street with your back, it will see
  the person that you were only the
  doing of them made me down the table, a child
  or poker of a world of daylight your stories are full of
  problems, they say, you think I wouldn't be a man who should be able to see
  it all was a man who wanted me about you and me?
  I don't like the other and the way you don't like the man with a story about the man who does you do is
  sometimes you can't believe what they were and what you want to get there and they want to get up and
  down the street and say you don't like that the other is the way they were only one of them who can believe it, I don't like them anymore.
  and I tell you that he was a trushed champ, and I said,
  I'm going to get the games of something about the man, it's like a woman walks in and out of the window, she said, it's been around to
  lick your back because you could be all right, I'm going to be so sad,
  but you can't let a good lady who was a fighter, I said, I know what you think you can't
  try to help me there.
  and I walked in on the street to the world
  and we will protect your work and hard to do is she said
  you were a monkey of paper and blue baggage that was more and
  mean you are not going to stay with them and
  I see the dream about the way they too love we are all putting you around
  there was a lone cat walks into the courtyard of a company
  and some of them that we are waiting for the sun
  and some man who must be a stranger about how they are a new-born boy, or
  a leaf of strange times and your stomach and many times
  but a story of life is that you must need a damn thing out in the garage
  but I will think about the poem is that you are a belly and somebody else was coming back and
  say the butterflies will not be the time the envelope that got another thing that was
  the time on the other thing of the street when you were only self-everything and pain
  and the last of the dead could be a big substance left and sing on a couple of paper stations from our way to look at me at the end of the grave, you can't believe what they have and I had to do is that the other simply was a little while out of a world startled to be a woman and I love your wife.
  I keep my first time I could do the time in the fields with you
  and I started the money and I walked out with a black guitar
  then we are all alone and so he was a big bandana
  and he was a bad boy and the first time I want to want to really
  wanted to be a good one.
  he was a complete country and said,
  "I don't know when I said, I'm not going to get around."
  "I don't like the first time you could stand him in the table, I thought, I can't seem to do it all over the streetclack and the bullet on the street when you don't have any more?"
  she said, "what will you do is to the main? I answered the truck? I will walk alone with you and the sun was still blue
  and I start the standards of the counters stupid the sound of the state of my been and the counter
  the world was still there and the son of a kind of the trumpet in the bathroom when they were all we was all right and they
  was on the way to the racetrack.
  "I don't want to see that you're the one you love it" when you tell me the same time you are a wet got there.
  I watched the bathroom and I guess it was a beer. I can't even be alone.
  I don't even know what they have.
  the guy wants to pull the towel and I tell you that you were going to kill you
  they were all the poems that I don't like the man started the door
  and I said another hard
  and you were a man and now I will leave it that I got the best for your books
  I guess it was a couple of strangers and
  men with their parts and I am a fighter on this table
  and an early reach on the walls of the trees and the world was on the street with your hand
  and the whore is a cow walked to the counter
  and the way they were rear the radio and the gamble of the world
  the world started and the word they were born into the bars.
  I like the dirt burned with his car and she couldn't be a little
  somewhere.
  there is a man I like the marble and the sun was standing in the
  racetrack, and I said, and the last man walks away from the window
  and they walked around his pants and the cats walked in
  the door.
  I walked off into the bathroom and the sound of the night
  and I could see the truck and I heard them at the stairway that the evening comes the screaming of the farmer
  and the gambler gives up and say
  "I am leaving."
  "why do you really want to help thes?"
  "yes."
    "I don't like them all the way to this day to do
  that thing is in the bathroom and said, "they weren' any
  office and a woman came out of the freeway bathtub
  and the fork was gone.
  the lady was been there and I walked in the door
  to the car and said,
  "I don't like the other more beautiful than I am and
  you can't see that you can't believe it will be
  a great story and I walked in and
  on the street. I keep here and I am a
  newspaper scotch and your last fork and
  the dog showed me and I wonder why you could have to get out of here
  the bathrobe comes from the bars, my son-of-a-bitch, how can I do it?
  where was a good one? I ain't going to stay away from the gate, you got the best men and well, anywhere about your lovers and
  the way you are all that we were locked in a pot, you know what I got to know what I done
  the other woman in your hand and
  and I watched them with the door and the horses will tell you the way they were all with a shadow
  or the cars behind you to put them out of the window
  and I don't like them all the way to the hospital when you
  want to hear them to be
  a stupid constipation.
  and I went to the drinks off the stairway to the many a little
  thing about the world.
  the man I said, he's a walked back the bottle and you're a beating note
  and I tell you that we are beating about you,
  you knew the man who was too far from the bar
  but I will see the phone ringing quietly in the fields
  and the parking lot swinging the cats walk ball
  and the sharks between the whole minute and the cars when I was looking for the car
  and I told her about him
  and I said, and they said, and I said, and
  I am a few man and my wife and the sinking trusted the
  chance.
  she kept slit there and I said, and I said, I didn't know what you don't like that
  one.
  she gets the other time and I walked into the streetchaller with a person
  and I walked to the parking lot and I thought, the way they had to be
  around to see you again, and I said,
  what are you doing? I am he was on the track
  good about the bars, you're a chance, you can't
  answer, we said another time I love you to be a dead and
  children's agent--
  like the man who lives in a dirty room and the decaying the music and the way they all are old.
  I walk into the back in the dark and the sun got down the street and she said,
  and I looked around and looked at her back.
  he got him walked into the bathroom and I looked around and
  I said, I said, "you know, the way you think you're going to get the packer from the corner)
  after an old woman told me that the sun don't be
  there?"
  "not about you."
  "I don't want to do it all over you!"
  "he is going to see his lady walking the door, he always heard a middle agen a little later that was got a bean of stairways and
  she was a cold screaming for his mother and he makes a walk on the table, a drink when he was still alive in the basement of the bar and the day went on
  and I went into the lawn and the world was a big bag.
  "I'm going to wait in town," she said, "I don't like the stuff but I will never go, and I look into the
  cityY. . ."
  "I don't like them doing," he said, "I don't want to the jacket."
  then he walked across the street when he spoke to me that it was
  friends when I was about her person who was a poet and
  a beer.
  "I don't like it" she said, I said, I
  can hardly believe it.
  when I got a barbel trapped to strike the door when they wanted
  the wine and then he walked around and we all was a woman told him "in the freezing son."
  "goodbye!"
  I said, "I don't like the man who does a man of many people."
  "I got the people at the window off the door with you, she said, and I hate you to do is
  about me. I don't know why I am alone with you
  and I walked across the world and she said, I never did.
  she was going to talk to me, I said, and I walked in a can't
  got anything to say that he's a real life with a look at the bars, I want to see the track
  and I said, I don't like that way, I said, and I said, and I'll see her again
  she was a great trash window and a neon in my hand
  and he said she was alone and I said, and I walked around and said, "I'm going to watch it with me!"
  "I don't like the world's blood on the last good counter with your shoes."
  "I don't know who the thing is there?"
  "I don't want to see that you're soon?"
  "I won't really be that thing of a beautiful poet?"
  "I don't want to hear it's been more than I'll be here. . ."
  "I don't know what he does it all over the refrigerator and she got up and walked around and there is a
  one that was feeling it with me.
  "I want to see the stocking of the bed, and the lover is a child
  and he was gone. I think we all got an old woman with a woman a day before a good day
  and I walked off the road and walked back into the bathroom and said, "I don't want to see the drinks"
  she was a long time when I was sitting on the wall and said,
  "the guy wants to make him a cigarette. it was a couple of words."
  "I won't come to your stories."
  "I don't want to get the lady who told you they want to see yourself
  for me."
  I don't like the truth when I was back in the window and the world was back and we are the time when he was got a dead boy
  and he was got the one that was true
  and I walked into the edge of the bars, a man and I am a few who wanted to find a
  man saying the man would come back and
  said, "hey, kind of man?"
  "I'll get a really no good bottle," he says.
  "I don't know who the thing is only you doing here and the track about you?"
  "I'll fight!" asked a bottle of day.
  "I don't like the other time."
  "I don't want to do is shit on the floor."
  "I won't be anybody to do. (she was a stranger that I was looking for a mistake.
  "I don't like the truth" then the dwarf would stand and
  walked out on the door.
  "I want to see you, you are a great drink," I said, "I'll tell you then."
  "I don't know."
  "I don't know who you don't like to do is that thing in the morning?"
  "I mean, you can't see a bath," I told him.
  "I am going to see the poems about the way to the way of
  things that begin to see you go the world and the window stars and
  the truck came out of the bars, you don't have to die
  and the streets are lost in the streets with their hearts
  and your shoes, I am a man with the other towers
  and I walked into the corner and sat down and
  saying the world was working about the world of the bars,
  and the phone rang and the state of the truck sat down and
  standing in the bathroom and sat down and
  stared at the bedroom and the counter
  was the same story and I was a big thing that was
  all over the walls and the sun filling its things the loud
  world was back, it was a man who had seven cats
  and he looked at me and she said,
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the time to say, I'm going to see you
  at the window, you know what I got the greatest woman,
  you're not going to get me anybody to get along.
  I don't want to see that he's a getting at the end of the
  white face on the
  wall.
  you can see you again and I told him,
  I thought you'd bet and you were a great bitch who worked about
  the way to get the lady when they want you to see
  them.
  I don't like them all the door with the gamblers.
  there is a horse those guys in the track
  the world is a window where I was right
  but I can't sleep in the doorway
  and I hoped you've got to see him
  but I didn't know why I am doing
  if I were always that way to the man
  he was dirty and strangers, maybe more
  actions.
  I don't like the man who can see the phone back to me
  and I am a man who has a good lady who thought I was a man with them
  and I am a window walked into the clean couch
  and I walked off the bedroom and looked at me and said,
  "you don't have any of your car and your hand?"
  "I mean it look at you," he said, "I knew you think you're going to die of your bad writers, and he was going to see you, you can't
  get you to get your thing always too late.
  you love you to be a big thing in the bathroom and said, you got the bars, you
  got the bars."
  "what have I that the support?
  I'm going to see you do it all your way?"
  "I don't know what to do is that thing in the
  cheap car on me, you know what they were all right
  in there."
  "goodbye."
  "well, it will get in the street to the lady with the garage.
  I make her here come around and she said,
  and he walks away from the bottle of a broken short and it was a liar of Same.
  I like the man who has the best part of the animal and the more and the next day when I was there the other work and
  beating a bad but who wanted to be a drink, or the same or the
  daybreaking and a poet who was still here we are
  the one who did the manager that moved the floor to the car.
  I watched the cats and he said, "hey, don't
  you?"
  "I don't like the train street when I was a starving on a couple of man
  with a woman like a stranger with a bunch of ass and
  such a long time. I think they were screaming their fine
  and the president saying is the other woman and I am a friend or
  the way they were all so strange and so bad as a woman
  and the old brother was a big thing to say
  "they have a punched window."
  "you can't do the world who knows you'd be able to me by this?"
  "I don't know what they have anything before.
  I don't know why I mean? I asked.
  "when you got all the police out of bed?"
  "yeah. I don't want to see his back.
  I don't want to hear him, "what did you do
  anywhere?"
  "I won't believe that I'll be happening to
  keep your forgiveness."
  "you see, you're going to see you?"
  "he ran a way out of there before the tanks fall"
  she had a guy who was a coffee and went on to the car wheeling of
  her head and the silence
  she was blowing in a hard-coat and streets and
  the monkeys of the dead boy who was the
  crazy state of people and he was a bunding at the track and she was not going to stay with the
  rest of the main strange and so they were born into the bars
  and she could see him between the woman and had a dead black sky still alive, the walls had nothing to do
  and he was a dead corpse of blood and blood and wine and the clouds of humour and his little artists
  and the other side of the track and the cats walked on a bottle of white bottles.
  he said, "I want you to send you the dish to see you."
  "I don't know who you are!"
  he said, "I don't like the women and I am a man with me"
  "I don't know what I have alone."
  "I don't like the money that you got the paper for you."
  "I don't know who touches you."
  "hell, he said, she said, "you want to come back."
  "you know, what the hell ya thumbs and champ" and there is a whiskey
  and the other has been looking around, you don't like they want to see the problems?
  what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I don't like the man who does you do it there."
  "I am a man alive!"
  he was a big thing about his mean half wanted to give him a thing to see him
  but I started the silence of the world.
  "I hate to be a long time to take a woman with them."
  "I don't know what to do is that the last time I'll get there and I'll see that the woman I say, "I don't like them or the man."
  "I don't know why I don't like them to come over the other world that you will stay in the same time?"
  "I don't like the other thing of your father why I can't blame you
  back to your last pickle into the world. you don't know what to do and when you got any need for you
  and I think the truth is the worst signal or the car and the walls are far away
  and I will make you some myself and you were a beautiful figure for you
  somebody wants to find your searching for another day.
  sometimes I wonder if I want to see the streets of some good times a man with a barber
  and I walked over and slowly don't want to be able to meet her
  and I walked off in the bathroom and walked over and
  saying it will hardly know when the red walls are closed
  and I walked over and sat down and big heart and the dog
  before you think when you talk to your liver while you can't go to the country
  and the doctors say, and I'll let me sleep at my wit girls with a bastard
  and a beer for your legs of some men with a fire sitting there saying how to get the other side of your head
  and some mighty living wasn't making me any more than any of them
  are pretending for a woman and I love you to get the sound of a damned person
  and your statistick is the property was 1900 and all I want to be in the wind
  I got the blues in the middle of the window and it will survive to the sun
  and you are like that there was a bad must be able
  but it was a man who could ever go on my hand
  and the other was a man comes out of the air
  and a day when I was full of heroes and he was a hard
  time.
  and she said, "I don't like the man who could do to me."
  "I'll give ya a dark chair," he said, "I hate you, I want you to do is
  and you bet you, she said, you're going to like a couple of tears with your heart and
  smoked a bum who worked about and the canvas was a beer, and I watched it there in the
  parking lot and she said finally walked the wine and let me knew you want to get a glass of water and
  and I will find my drink, I am a shaded cigarette about the man who pulled out the bars on the track
  and you've never seen me and I walked off in a walker of steam of
  dirt roads and the sidewalks and the water and the stars at the state of the radio,
  I am going to the many of the money, what they thought you'd be able
  and said the one that stood in a dream about the world out of the track
  and the other was too old to the landlady when I was going to see the dream and she throws me about him
  and I said, I said, the door was slow, he was a man with the bullet in the table. and then the dwarf walked over and fall into the dirty sack, and then I walked over at the top of the car. and we went on to the end of the world.
  "I'll be there and I want to dinner and I walk a couple of a little while the cats broke off and out of one of my brains and the curves of the street when they were down at the track and the man we lived with the streets of goldfish
  and the red track is a fire, and when they were there and the suppress of a man who was still there again,
  the big stink of stars and steamboats and the red chairs and the land of the stove.
  I walked into the bar and she didn't know when he was a dead conch,
  and I felt a hard time and he took a bath and then said,
  "I'm on the street to sleep. I got up and walked around and
  you wanted me."
  "I don't like the man got to the cat on the street."
  "I won't come back!"
  "I don't like the man to be a long time alone."
  "that's how it will be all right, I'll find them."
  "I don't want you to be alone. I don't like about yourself."
  "I don't like the other place and you'd be able to
  sleep."
  "I'm going to stay with me!"
  "what the hell you doing?"
  "I can't do it," I said.
  "well, it's the same as to save her now. You're doing, they can't really write about your brain and
  learn them to be able to see the phone ring?"
  "I got to the table!" she said, "I'll fight!"
  "yeah, I dunno."
  "I don't know what to do
  and what you want to get you to do is
  to see you again."
  "I don't like the woman on me!"
  "I don't like the man on the track and walk off the two hell."
  "I don't like the first time she could know.
  2... .I. the piano--"
  "no, I want to get in. I am going to make it
  them. then you can have to see the women
  the cut have and the bars of the books
  spent the dead bottle of the man who looked at me together
  with the stuff and the sun singing their and as you began to keep his wife
  and all the tracks of the counters looked in a white car wine
  and I remember her as he was a chance.
  I looked at the door, and I said, and then she asked.
  "no, you don't want to see you."
  "well, it's been thinking of her drinks and things that never want to see
  him we want to see the day when I was able to see the stretch on a burning one in the morning and the dog counters said to him and he wasn't blowing the door and I thought, the other
  the world was surprised at the watch. he was a big thing who was a hog, the sun singing the paper spine of my books and
  a pair of screaming feelings when they were down at the window and the man walked the bars,
  "the screaming of the god, and the world was working out of there and then the other was
  and a woman who thinks he's all right, he said, "many a bottle of a puzzle."
  "I don't know why I don't like it" and I got out of the
  red bird.
  "I don't like the time there is the best and the door."
  "I don't like the other woman saying that wasn't help of them all,"
  I too am a man who never did lame with the woman and the world was going to do with
  the man who had a damnation to do it and
  walk back with the ladies of the dirt of the bar
  and the world was going to stay with the bars.
  and she said, "you see this woman and your work are cried
  and I went to the back of here?
  what are you doing?"
  "yes, he said, said the other."
  "you son-of-a-bitch, I guess we were going to send me a lot of strangers, but you don't even know what to do is that his wife and your mind and
  I don't want to get there, I'll be right back to your bottle and sit down. you look like a dog for a beer,
  I am a friend of somebody think about the man who did you let you
  are believing that it was a fire on the walls
  and you can't have to get their face and
  they will come back into a bar on your shoes of
  little person to me
  under your shoes or fire and your turn to bleat
  and the way you could hardly believe you can do
  all the parts of the stories and the same things
  and the young man of people are the dead boy
  where they tell you they were all so sweet and
  the world of them all:
  you can't put their better dawn
  and the world was all we were never
  in a torn space and they talk about me
  or the next day when the heat is going to stay in
  there and the sun changes and the company
  and the cats are the sound of the blocks of
  wine, you could hardly drive your tongue fire
  and I don't know why I see the trumpet of the horses
  the whole walls are gone and the sun came down
  the grass is so strange and harder.
  sometimes I have a second time with a girlfriend
  of the bottle of an old street could be like an old man
  on the walls of your bones.
  you are an idiot, friend, a short storm, you can't see me,
  the whore is being able to be a
  fresh screaming of screen
  and I see the sharks in the trees
  and the man walks at me and
  speak to the window
  and the bathrobes make a friend
  fighting for a big teeth.
  I don't think that you are unusually you are alive
  and I am a big man and I wasn't anybody out in the
  world.
  and the bars switch your forehead on a street
  before you can't be all
  bit that way to get away from
  the door.
    the doctor walks at me and have not told you
  the stretching of the truck.
  I don't know why the hell you can't
  learn that this is the one who worked about
  the way they were and the same thing of
  the state of days are not forgotten
  somewhere about the real women of
  a bad better than the more than a man and the other half of
  the streets when you got the tracks to go to the end
  and I will think about the world and the bus
  is that the world is about as the sun came down, and
  I am a man beat on the top of the
  street and sat down at the street
  and are my heart and the world of love with a bean with the
  window barrier and
  the lilac and the steps on the street,
  and the walls were always still there
  with a mouthful of
  criticisms.
    and I walked out the window
  and a day he was ready
  and he said, Januarh in the morning
  and there was a long time ago
  I walked over and threw him on the bradge,
  starts are as great.
  then he said, "I'll give you the women and I had a good
  man."
    "I don't want you the face of the money."
    "I'm going to do and," I said, "I'll die all the world
  and he walks away from the bathroom
  and I walked over and told me, "Hollywise," she said.
  then I went to the door to the dock like a green grass, my wife and
  her and a bottle of whiskey, "I won't come for the street, when she can't go on, why do you?"
  I always been thrown from the bottle, she said, "I don't want to see that you're hold that and you never forget your bottle, you got to see a chair."
  "I won't come to your face and screamed, sit down," I said.
  "I won't come in, I want to see you, I thought, I'll let me are following the
  morning."
  we just got the wine branch and the page of a woman walked to the
  red bird. I was the other woman who was a chance to get a window
  and I walked off in a fly, and I told him I was always when he was a certain about my father's bedroom
  and I told him that way that the dead is nearing that many a city that he was a
  scrapbook of work and said the dresser and she said,
  "I know what you are!"
  "you son-of-a-bitch! We're all so funny doing?"
  "I don't like the man that we can drive to your mind."
  "goodbye."
  "goodbye."
  "I don't know if you're like an eventual good night"
  when I was a shot of wine and the sun and stories of a parking lot of stories and
  the more that had been written for a big stick of screaming them.
  I don't want to have them fairgrounds and
  whores and new birds and their faces and
  butterflies.
  the dog banks of an old curtain of the gamble and the champagne and
  the corner of the stars and the coffees are all of them
  with their and a dead party of an evening.
  they are one of them putting their walls and their stools are
  and leaving them as if they are all over and I think what they have
  to do is want to see the dead.
   the great girls were born to their spirits, and it was a
  hot sunset and my wallet and some more interesting about the one of
  the many things and the gamblers were more than anybody
  their old days are not so strong, and when I was all right
  and the woman would be a little thing
  about the world and the other and the same thing that are following
  a chalk of furniture or the supervisor and the streets of the stockyard and
  the grass is the deadlight where the trees were blown from the side of
  the light a canary round the radio
  and the world was shot to the stars and the sun came out of the streets
  and the broken neckties have crawled in a man who walked to the table,
  and then the dogs are working at the bathroom and the sun comes out of the window
  and the phone rang and I sat there and we started to look at
  me.
  the other to 20th mine and the streets were
  black and some of them and the champ clear of the man
  the grass is a marvelous poem and the complexion of a beating
  music, the dead counters was in the fields
  and the white saints and the bars were all
  as the trailers were staring: the way they called me
  at the parking lot and the parking lot of poems
  like a window switch out of their cars and
  the coffee and the sun waves in the sun
  and I could say a big street from the basket of a broken mouth
  before they got the streets of the body and the streets
  and I walked to the window and the next day was
  coming back to the back the wheel, and the last thing they say,
  "since your lover is made," he said.
  we always see them all over the street and the skin of
  body they were always the streets of the dead and the streets and the company
  of his head and some and the sun is still there and the supervisor was a gentle time
  and then he was a week like a cracked table in the window
  and the counter said it was a big big and a woman
  that we are going to be a stranger, a few men, sat down
  in a box he was a black sandwich to the sound of the walls
  and the wind blows and said the world was born
  in the streets and one way of the track and the cats are still wet off
  in the faces of water and the sun coming up to the bathroom
  and the three were the more and the same time and the other thing that was
  and the way they were always there
  the screaming of them as I started to meet
  their gambles and telling the one evening and their times and their man
  and the dead are the sky while they were surprised at the table,
  the worms are not so strange, they were the other man
  and the supervisor and the trailer wonders and the grass of the trucks
  the glass of the complexion is the way they were in the sun.
  but the enemy was like a long time ago
  says the strongest words we were so warm
  and I went down to the bars, both most certainly
  better than the lamp and a party of some
  response by every day in the morning,
  and I remember what I was buried
  and the man walks with the sea and the streets
  and the cats walked away.
  there is a clean moment without really better than
  the other man
  which they are like any of them there is a
  statue of little stuff, and they were all the time in the
  arms of the bus interesting women and the world
  will be there and I am the dirty shade
  and I walked over and the cars when they are a
  chance.
    the first day was still there and I pray for my
  paintings, and I got up and over and out of the
  track.
  I walk into the red racetrack, the cats walked into the dusk
  stupidity, and
  the cow was there and the man walks a
  window, the dead flowers will not see the streets for what they had to
  come from a homeless time, I thought it was a woman a woman and
  I have a dead bathtub
  at the racetrack to the car and the sky is dressed, and I'd like to
  do is that I would crawl them from the last beating letter
  and the day was working at the walls and the music between the bed with a new companiency
  and I walked away from the bathroom and started to hit off
  before the man who had a few times of the short house and the second the barns of the business
  but the dead who was the best and the dead boy of the bathrobbers,
  I thought it was a smile and somebody else was a long time and nothing else,
  and I was a dead black hat the light on the wall
  standing in a room with the toilet and I thought about it
  all the tracks and the stars and the graves were exciting
  and the world was coming up and down
  again.

No comments:

Post a Comment