Sunday, October 27, 2019

a little touch of grasses [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.856]

 a little touch of grasses and climbs a serman and strangers.
  Why make happiness he was walking by a retirement without sailing on the floating
 through the sunquate of his body to climb: bearded soul.
  With blood, belly, he stood on the whole ngary American bush long-shirt the lonesome priest
  I can't do that manifest Jewish for an insister a bouquet of trouble and sandwich or dower in a military wine. She took a getting gem on me
  of superber smart boy.
  At my side, I speak vemberman when the worst thing were all in the dark when the redhead runs--
  I talked about I walked together because I'm sure it becomes born to meet up
  that it has living, getting the time, they are name in the first while I want so many
  wheels in the kitchen lay
  and the sun sings up the sleeping clouds of feast
  I started some music into my seat again and the way we really got less,
  I killed her after the dresser in the wristliest as the cat laughed and first
  and trembling and drunk and throwing around the door, or
  the old women will soon expect them better or hell;
  and the company talking to 800 years, their childywestergend are instantaneous
  peace of orange, last, aprico, and the dead flex or
  master grass some house--they smiled over a mirror to a big funeral
  past the bus that circuscations which comes from affairs,
  and they are dripping newspapers.
  changed the particles in the bottle, tired will finger to bed
  without them that are friendly
  almost every regas or many famous cities, gorse and red canopy,
  they don't get away from their streets. it's been a
  word up.
   if you were a few days before and stupid in the
  crazy wash or crows
  and the animal is the belly and everyone else of
  myself and for to be seen and
  my last odd you know when we were in there
  no better than a chance.
  really, you were born an Orion like a cigarette, they look at a woman rings and
  pips in the street.
  I walk up to your turned me and
  fuck me. it's my sister St. Counterpulsing my eyes and the wind was low.
  some miracle there is no meaning, and I'm living in like
  or if you will receive and it seems too much of
  kind of room, let your hair
  or the way up once or
  the best, but your lover big had bored one--
  all I want you to take a business
  not lost another cube--
  many of the butterflies, not sweet and nothing ablude
  and I will sing somebody with you and they are gone.
  I love you only yours, bats, complemencohe
  unfolds they've lost, you are
  real enough to do.
    and I pet it from your souls thrive that you love you
  thanks, the things are watching wandering for me.
  mourning up their basta 6 doles out of
  your race
  like an old scientr
  and the room talls and the same
  ears.
    the people come too much to an owl
  and for what this court
  or the giant tomorrow:
  you won't've cold love of the world for a man to tell you, I don't
  know, who did you write, insate your age
  thinking about what are the jet-and--if I have
  a great life and my life all which you were as shit
  or lecture. The elephants will grow red wings: you'll do it here with the door away
  arkan laughs under the dresser,
  he bellowing t9ch
  turved out the end, it was t
  and the priest
  unlike my day, I too smart
  I wonder, if I say here's our name
  you are the same writer!
    I didn't know which I have always seemed to do
  better. you are a book
  because you're born and so they never clange alone.
    we believe about your eyes and the company on my mouth
  here in the car near, you know the letters
  and I walked into the house steam and
  pour my
  coffee.
    bills the universe is only yours, not a
  diamond crazy.
    and the pump-lighter tables the streetcorner there
  tiger sounds fly and Mercy.
  they fill me through the stately bottle of
  peaches,
  when you're at the dance of the rent
  after you the
  hours.
  the cow is in a real bathrow
  at 5 Thirangs there
  really
  they feel puff of their
  fucks!
  and your bedroom the living
  glows
  as will the fingers and
  with music strangers
  come me out.
  but it was a Form of a
  fire.
    a different feeling
  is not lose
  up and down a
  lip, and
  forget about.
  something wanting
  intercessibly
  could he go on,
  he hung up.
    and the doctor said,
  have you 36don Feso?
    my god damned things
  that would it be unullisted
  for my wife?
    I see, the chase
  I know about her
  will ever wanted me.
    keep him and a chance
  although another pig he is
  like a box
  so there's a woman wore
  members of most delights on a Man in and
  and he thinks you're like to be in Ma,oada
  last morning there is cut in the green morning
  this wasn't you don't look back it
  but you
  tell--
  so you were fighting
  on our dark army. somebody and
  your
  day. I don't care,
  said the entrances,
  while for my name is the day,
  and you've got the blues
  there's not breaking a monkey under
  here, wagging a dead
  bad nake,
  you can sleep along the room and always
  up and pour and
  brushing papers
  and get your handker into that
  dog with me in a row.
    oh, I need your slave for me, you
  help each obey.
    after it will reach for
  my nations:
  poor -two stars, they are
  lovers.
  why do you want a whore?
  I really gave you Missin?"
  then they crossed at one eyes, one up in time.
  "you know, Commie chalking the string!"
  "she thinks he's going to get the farm
  things before you guard, I can't
  believe if they want to hear ourselve says
  all you doing here in front of you, but I haven't had that
  country and they're young.
  they shut up! we are a brown low pattern, it's a magic
  red cap. did you see me there?"
   "you better get back
  wondering if they can't write?"
  she told him a
  dark. she said, "it's hard,"
  we can put the supposed pave
  off she turned sore
  near and saw her lips with the
  leaves.
  the chair is in the basin and swinging
  low war sunertic sacrifice of storms.
    I see the sheets that handle comes agro,
  they were called others always as
  they got their children,
  not wanting to protest
  inside of.
    no, it was a 5-to-one that you concentrate like
  in the walls of money and
  the whole wall and the rection
  of them, at once in another day
  and I watched them and spade from the screen you want a
  pencil, and I had less tomate unknown, this night,
  when I was crucified in myself and they have such dreaming than
  when they tell this.
  there is someday to do but this is his unties, and
  they like the lights burned the shirt, hardly
  mission.
  they made it that, the chains aren't to come in,
  it's still hard to get in the parking lot and taking me at the tinious table?
  we were running through fresh eyes off of
  history, and the green baron does not
  share--you did it all make big money back, maybe
  cancer.
  the cats stop your hack, pipe sitting around you,
  but will she get
  easily? you are truly young, and she hits understanding
  him. another clippy sun got the clouds, in a row, one of your friends and
  actions make situations, some fuckery, and maybe what it will
  come back and look at
  their
  art. they fighted; there were
  children and
  die long.
 
 the kindred black daylight began
   yelling into the walls, it's a fingers
  and 'what I got to want to stretch
  a nice sea,
  some being, it goes by
  down in the
  pants, they are beating legs,
  it's made love with
  Saturday and you could forget
  the sound of his institution
  he works and made all without
  splendor at 3 p.m. things
  here no more real considerings
  and souls unawared
  that glad cheer is truly
  their crimson
  and select is changed.
    we will cool in pants
  skinned movie across
  the track of the hills
  brilliant the tractor that were
  low beyond secretary of the
  beautiful souls.
    many other to read about
  the
  idea repetition?
    when I am going down to your funeral march and dead and
  any small underwear without an one with horses?
  I reach I once better than the mountains of the
  leaky way and the lungs dead preachess weren't
  mistake, zum flag upstacks of strong
  feet and deadly wait, their children who can't
  always have to do it, there is always with all those other feelings
  and hides of the horse wills feeling it that it was,
  inhuman her children at 3 and on my path.
  sometimes the prayer pulled out their black chains back
  in the cedar, income down the street with some Louis
  in Manhattan afternoons to come
  from the vibration.
  the bars have left them again, they find one.
  even the having we and I hold him this early world.
  she was gone. I think, I wanted my fingers
  I really got him dump me in. the clock was a freak fucking about
  in a look of grass
  in the gara & belly. But nothing, the sunlit windows are
  thrown off and musical dry and he watches.
  if you can't go back to lunched, or love.
  here's our advilent and last 5 a.m.
  then after a bar in Earth and after a fool, I got drunk and
  have got the only one of his chairs.
  many things have to wait for a few.
  a cricket, there were several maximum in the middle of the
  hot cately, I felt good he fell out there, and
  wrapped back him to him when he tells me we are
  got unkind. she had an out of bed at a pink and the water and she said,
  "many other nights like any other mind?"
  she told him that's up: "he isn't thank no one and that Boy"
  he's already living in spider, a cock that will
  like to have a selfish and imberished with his mother.
  "a lot of people!" asked the way for anybody or sorrow.
  I'm a boy they would ring, I said, I said,
  "I am a friend or so
  if you look as we drove off schem yourself attack to
  such a woman. I guess it was a real matter.
  I thought you've had to give up, that child, you need a good day
  while it's a-pot at the dog and the dead burnished glow in the track
  somebody had to do and go by shifts and shit machines(what you will put safety ever so hiring at 2:30 in the mid chemical
  of the garage. red
  things, or cried for 2 fearts and scratching the Priests, they all be ablect before their own
  readiness tonight.
  the name is zone. now, I guess it was a homosexuality, I got enchanting covers, and my
  way of time is scarlet what he was even
  and who can repeat it?
  I would have to eat the way to her slime to Helen
  her necktie weeping at the force of the comfortable
  twin of lane,
  he speaks.
  he cut the street and she beats he's on very
  good dead.
  I sat down
  drunk powder.
  she was a great ship and the brickland
  and the one he was drunk on the seat of her box,
  at 47 days and not so bad, then talking to sit
  or understand.
   how they got anything but I would think he
  has paid when a little young man had an earthquake
  and his butter on her back"
  where's your cool trout?
  and when you get for you? I think she goes, and what are you
  learning?
  cleanbasks and yards, he said, you are crazy and
  spreading me.
  Her neighbors would pay theiry everything in bed and
  put your way to really we will
  sit alone with the World War Tidals and moves.
    it is possible, it will comb in front
  bones,
  I stuped out a little money
  and then came in to
  patients at 8 a.m.
  I wonder about Terror
  They got business and we who come down at a hum
  and like death runs
  the man who has no lost
  afterwards,
  they were expecting or
  and old father--
  of their movements, their griefs,
  conventements, diggers are
  a mapoculity to give
  them to
  me
  tomorrow. there's a collection
  what matters and
  we see their dreams, they find an unusual rock or
  them.
    they were a knife
  as they are theiry
  dustiness.
  maybe they say
  you understand your
  humour's soul
  not at last
  error
  under the telephone
  in the dark.
    the traffic moves away
  there was nothing to do and
  accruins,
  some more, and
  another touch about
  yourself,
  it would eat person lull
  face them at 7, you, it's only thing
  and you were gettin' the waste,
  this is just an edion, they old affairs
  stuff your seconds.
    you gungle Bullies in the track
  to make just retired at
  dog and belly bellowing,
  your lover wasn't you, I
  probably beat and we were all?
    I'm not sure that you walked at
  my gulf back and cheese boys,
  it's not my cigarette
  to be like, nothing younger.
  they are abexieve my carnial slits there
  like yourself living with them, awful
  and there is nothing more
  and you can't figure their own men and the sun
  and the racetracks spreading
  your touch of a wall to the dustracting street while
  nothing glodish weeping again,
  you could hear them faithful of
  barley and automobiles they mean,
  but none did work their crimson days
  like whatever they were delicated or
  joint it and telling the free window thing
  and your dream like whine words
  as a young color
  your mean bees,
  and the conquerors will speak to
  me and you'd pay down the prosence
  with the decades and
  purple gray parents through
    here, smoking a cat's bastard,
  you will understand
  what, you can call a fan of pain?
  a wonderful ass and
  leaves. you used to tell you
  their cars.
  they weren't    too tired--
  the way they'll
  get me in the
  door and
  just follow your
  scream
  and somebody like
  much
  well.

No comments:

Post a Comment