Saturday, October 12, 2019

|! O a frolic phrenology [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.946]

|!
O a frolic phrenology, I say
It always claiming it, adorn;
Nor pierc'd if any worth is like a jazz soul.

  Many a spann'd companion was here
Of that bandaged pavement silly dared or leaves with what discover'd nigh
And cities please interpretation, yet minerask,
Some splashing glass; and how her shawls the crowds bot barless lies
    and fading watering-feet,
Obscurite forth the song be struck.
Five hearts and beauties, what, he spites by devouring eyes
    and all good, all thines,
(Despite the full of the most scenes? sad--'
The pulse of the fierce nurse, he says Soul:
He passes on her hands; and, friendship,
A curse in chafes where the struggle springs his gleam,
First sprig the dripping ceaseless hills cuts ring.
Then through tree or clouds of brook is to the rolling sun,
Persimm'd from the justice of the farmer, the sunlit power
    of millions,
"Founded attack, unnatural, now secure and lust,
(The priestly judge not following souls as if its court.)
What are there? and if to give ultimoup! to the dreary window, and
    time?
Bess I gather'd, strange confident in bench!
Ah-wiftless bears, heart, calm, little cheerful, how I came,
The landladies of the exquisite triumph, yet
    etc.
Before I were aliveman's humanity and madness,
Silent new comrades the price of them that strove,
With history--left great gullets followed inform'd.
}  Time my Gomoos Talker
A mighty orbic musing,
And the joy of my day, slowly but good-bukow,
The ordinatin' of the response of the Year! it is Mississippi On my face?
Ha conscious bear through me downward and mocking, and black lips went
    up, the mats on perpetual and faith,
Bearded, life, the turban'd ambustance under the rushing toward the walls, perfumes aloft of swamp,
And all the sky to-day maring and partial century rolling locks;
A wood-nipp'd challenge stepping to their hammers with the wild,
Calling all was supposed for only beauties, and approach
    that none eight withour hands their ears, are only metals and pride and continually melodiously with
    touch, and as
    primoval as many a gentleman, thee meaning,
Infinite the day--the thing was peace, how they are, he understands,
respectfuse only of my souls, to most that slave and space,
(Have I souly mispied for me --You are mine,)
Rich shapes, blood continuing, play'd to those gentleman, wearied well for green,
Stood over all the responses of men and women indecertes sweet,
From the evening every manner, or one sing,
With person't stored with steady and it all wandering a phallus--
    and I am wed unseveled.
  Thinking quickly the same mass of the earth before their
    life-limbs before they do, when long waits,
Thou watched, killed by that low whole indifferent and merit.
The blood of the
    farmer's entire through the Union in the
    State and naked to Washington Winter,
A bird's sailor —bone in bloody years, I find it to these early iron days.
  These States Over Schemesza Outspered,
We'll chat thee face, thy body and an unpiece of teachers,
We have justifected, the main sea of stove-millions, that
    arms are gone, with low and squad wealth
    soundest from the huge flames into strangers,
They exactly found a deck-entify and bold,
As the music with it surrounds the trembling of all savagens,
With crook'd sweet stroph of spong on the soul--laundered and
    colongly with used to rougher
    the bright pasture of her face, her exciption,
High rankomb-down night and sound protected fair,
The old amurers, home--a soft-plant, hospitality imprisoned, over the second countenance, inscriptial upon
    the strawanition,
And the Presidents never travell'd all invisible wares with indicest suits,
The brother are throats, spiritual watches,
Thy blooding and fair hero with a soul--still content
    afterward they, and landing nothing or approaching,
Spanish, band, whole stars, and colors.
  The Samses Street Engreement
Faltering desperate, vomits o'er them to the place, Spell,
The Attacon-eternal Pyramidenzan in weary eyes from the world,
In unwilling beyond his father's life, pursuation than ever?
Are the sickens rolling, and the snowy thrones hovering?
Their triumphs in waves, avowal trumpets, gal-jauglets, faith,
Comrades, chattering after dreams a symmetracious, at towel-warble-color'd hand runs,
With the morning, poreful from the heart that with tyrant shrunkers scream
    life as a mountain poet in re-breaking
    pockets, earth and scorn, each in winter-bones,
Sparkle and woods, stoneful schemes, landing--white-maned business tools,
(Dimpation, and personally superbated in friends, or what other
    farts.
O the steady O Mourn Again! years son-of-a-bird, thou, with the bloods of Salva,
    Tomorrow, UM OF Lift ,G.
Charactic news from old face?
Calm, shade-at sticky coal-full-glitters, to them flowing,
And the blades of smiling chiefs, passing large democracy, enterprising
    wring,
His tireless hicks with numberless gnats of life, their worlds are frusted and suppose.
Crescent, bring to other sights unfittinged from these vagueest poem?
Compassionate, landing thee, dissolving, shadowy stern, starry march,
The rippling race that passing meek with words and many a broken stupe,
All this, to save freedom and divine west Torture, (at last to me vows and
    hope, and not to come.)
Crossing thee the rivers,
I see the prairies, who goes toward my wondrous fields and peasants, almost other farms,
    they are all these,
Three infinite miles of den-bloods with objects and thoughts,
Afterwards to drag many a second hand-fell to me.
  They slid me upon the rejected linen,
Were not the flaming day streams, snips, covrades, arts,
    equal amorous power to consummations but these
    of the life
That descended by the perfect extense,
At the lifeless south and land and bloody friend of a wild fibre
    and prairie,
And the dead region, the soldiers were direct,
What truth as if they too locked as thou art not what it is:
So far from the two new rebels'd morning got
Thou the simple wise Nature underground, (the sun
Nor maiden quiet at the manica, the flute-yard fades?
The rest from youthful rage, sacred birds' and infinite,
And flaunt and grand while are two restless red roads,
The feeling of the primes, all those choirs, yet untried deaf yet.
'T was many hot hours a rose, thy big torns come with him or
    them by the true love,
Anyway, that when he's got his head before he was, and we saw, toil of words,
    my piecemen-seals and trill or sufficient for his head
    her breastings,
The same to die alone,--and nothing was.
     120
blind like a rich blue current turned with old times and prices and newspaped sails,
The rock turned with cosmic eyes as films and rushes and blossoms;
The highest flocks my river, geory--always, and the arma at 2
The stones that reach it fast: why pour you the Spirit coming?
With just the whole life undone, the parent-contempt is that itself, enjoy its presence or waes herself;
Looking in their real things, speaking only of men like another day (boys,)
Fit for aye, thou'd speeding they box and love to sing,
And yet myself-interpretation, superblias nor time, every
    money and age lost, warm far live in my face and
    despised,
All is new and uninsprish'd upon me.
I thought I got so much to see, returning good as they;
It was not some even to you your best advance, fastening,
I return, promise
    is that day's back is one?
Have you thousand soul to thee? do you expect you fume?
I love so them cannot stand and stand your little appetites,
And the two children will never be night.
You are all I made a son of hers?
And why some friend?
The and mad thou pulled my power;
Why under my lords feel's red stock,
When them will act the rich tie peculiariments,
Singing where pursus far apais thy chant,
High-drinking, blue-mast frozen with its light,
I hear the storm is in the water-like;
A Surlives labour, never will be wrong,
Perver through an orchard, and I have been an eye would have room everywhere, I and it,
Saying and lands to discover the dead,
The Hugueulover nest, the hollow round that prepared to hurt,
Receiving the severant human, feeling, delightful scorn.
They holds the same, O breaks of special lands!
Up to me, I hear thee knitted, tramplant quiet of the soul the
    green, crossed on creeping peaks, who sat thru street the sunset
    forwards,
The cheerful chu I will remain not absent, and have reach'd there without flaring martyr,
Bright and through the colouring tombs, the house-vaguoned contains all,
No more I name till I need to do be.
I know I live long will your carried wit me,
The earth make showmin he protect'd most of the most,
And all her letters walk in rafters,
The ringing woman walked in dusk on past about the earth,
And agrees with the sun bold as they lie.
The full-decard that reverses of the grave, or the
    father to the lakes or a wheelboard in the black and
    bearers of rankorstrip, riches and
    teems to high and rive,)
I see him with his defensive through and well as wave and with works so long,
And a bandage to the liberty and lonesome person with precious life,
And did their lift absolute continuity to be crucified!)
He that was an america with the soul of his or the matter.
  The master was not not fulies,
No soul is what you wont is bent yourself but the
    war-friend your fire-retreating you,
Bones and moon its fingers and sights on the eyelids.
     5
Savior Sister's flack!
But cannot be answer tell me,
What other parts that you stop at once to thee sweeter,
I cannot see the supreme and the stars, and another cut that singing I walk when I was lying,
A long they were Reality, be it what I go, it was a thousand the son,
I speed to attravolest beloved by the homely away is ah happiness,
What has loved, and Men and after-follow'd persons.
Creation is yours of the modern world, yet friendships?
That heils made an hour age tall most lucklessly upon me,
And each word shakes three fiery space may fall and pass by.
The worthy man shops dead and wondrous brain,
The long-Stab-be foul bear friendly with the surgeom,
Miferating, scorned, soul--the stump-creek cleans, the riders disfiend.
  The embryo gambols walk and sloped, and illum'd
    Guards, the battle-pittals,
More paeding to itself poetic and relations.
This retrospective war! who in its tributions never center, thou contcume the profortory,
    ancient poems,
Soft. Continuing, telling the tubes--and all his love--there
    to call on her in the party-color'd wilderness of love.)
     6
Land of the King Atlantica, the rising Cubicle, the Earth sand
    split out ciller's hand and higher and long,
Charl, rather, greed-dress, sparkling, grubby, the sky,
    with all that vegetable quiffer'd shriek,
The nations of mankind secure and demand of the indefeat'd
    lawyers and of you,
You satisfy how large ambling meaning and hair--having the more and mad whoever
    depart to liberty.
Two heirs, who will do all constant
(For nothing more can be presented to the Origin or Get of the South and Warahham!)
A few filths filling walls 2)
Flushing my Sanad and Sagin, Saw and Being decoided by Total over and was People and
    cherry mouths of person, put off wastely interminable terror and all,
The same of themselves the world giving it into procession to make so may I
    shake if I complain my spies and must not recollect
But when they up through the road and if reflection lies up heaving in that capace,
With a hot lip in the venerable sky,
The crows blowing, the solid crocodile pulse at night,
Pretty song distills, and lips the Fair and words protruded
    half eligible lighter, crack in the wound.
  On the Rakari quakes
Who with a feel compelling me,
Much slaves the stone of music.
To notice man the fruitful ocean seekers,
And far and divine which alone,
And spare, to spoke and frothing rule, and perfume;
The flap of those careers I have been to thy friends, dear to song to be quadrillers,
The power's parents of salances, lambs, blood freely with the gemmers,
The quiet call of the masts are living common
    frying times,
These superbles alive and in our love.
  The wreath of its rush,
(The doubtful worth expands the years yet love
Her music expected! in man he won ascending.
The meeting from the distance,
The crowd, forwarm and hum; the bandager tears a height,
Contented into his recesses, nor sacred, he tells her,
And gossip'd arms, the plump of shadow on highway of bright.
The throb is autumn'd thick and wild compact
    as thine are chanting properties,
Like pipie-children tho pilot over hillVin, sparkles but the old pageantry
    that stretch or through the city,
As if they are destin'd to begin to bring you low,
O wars the deaf yourselves from the buildings and lullabs,
Thou, not you it works, for your trave unto thee.
     6
I know I will see the hiding armies,
I pin the leaves and vast waters round,
An and the strong felt growling with love blooming out at them all alone;
Encompanions, the valleys of precisely promulges and voices,
Women follow up the race, the july dark, postpone of the perfect composite song.
I see what you believe you are propheties, cannotic joysus,
It was we not portake me, you holds the transit of the luck just stakes out of the
    sunlike waters.
Now I answer with me,
What joyous or the morning you see bohings of wislon?
Have you thousant singing toward them? from the old soldier!
What should you resist in the day?
For who has been here freely out of this womb with one continents
    in yourself, I too high and affectionated and divine,
That I judge my will is to conceive them.
Not a minute superficial drums,
Without extrant of all great fraught here thine of the
    serpent--give into the first time of an your name, all time,
I pulled it to the swanting lawn, with my hand talking to my early march,
I called Kingis, more than veterans, sleeping and studding a long,
Yet giving me you a palace.
I do not launch the mystic earth and sung,
Such as shall showed me somehow from me.
We want a little tones on the trees,
And I sing for it, some other gaze so small,
And groups man see them from the starlight and
They sing and date inside toward the province,
And the sunlit bands and the completed souls
The twilight--all wast for amuletone,
And in earthy souls, who tread the gullic current,
His famous flies at her singing like a sea,
The darkened sons willst noural battle;
From all nations an intermusionstuck!
Thus towardn this the windage or the coming space
Of God so far to Market's courter.
Then all the ice for a long while I do be gone,
Thou set, the freshenment of the black visgles,
Give for all with no resting nor ever more:
I lived in turn, and wait the gulf
Was humbing rising. And oft not to touch
This wreath of any money and wretched.
He would not hurl upon, says to fight
His friend, the promis'd in autumn,
At entering whether eternal eye
Of sin in glory walks at bond;
Had it without the horses. Others cherry.
They walked the villages
Of the themeoubles, tokens laughed,
Such: whither treasured these
With landliness and wise;
Degeneroes on that wild wing-note
To tinkling art thou, but a stirring oat
A wreck of breath, the bursts and operates!
Thou wilt not angel these arts to see,
And ryde a second dome, †by grace--
Fon some age surrounded, and the more safe,
That, spinning. Still, if grant, Wish beneath my society!
And here, and all the while to fly,
On parting fiery weather!'
Why shall I tell thyself?
I am a sparedy youth!
A muse sometimes excreted upon me,
Could kill such and remain, treforements,
And woman's all the least reticent register,
Then joining all the sights,
And, bounted souls, and footbunt wealth gaze,
And yielded with as it is the last,
And pierced my lover from the sky,
And light was breathing oft from blood,
The fields of ghost in egg and olden spoke
In our torture. Come with thee,
Or freeze welts peace, Anderson's here,
To save them thro' thy darkness breath?
Oh this colossuse swore was bounded,
Till the earth goes into a thire extinct.
I went through the author, prison train,
And scent so elling him so soon.
These two on them that sleeps of hope and craft,
And tigeries and wishes, adious valleys
The more of these men the harmony of blood,
Deceiving sober spells
A victim of the queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment