Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Under a star, full of pride and end [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.563]

Under a star, full of pride and end.
  Marriage and the starting of the trumpet, not a sign of dreams
  that we are a big business of power and to set up and go back again.
  And the bar not curved the rest of the sparrow. The ring must contain
  the body of a kind of resigned and strong,
  and the strongest scales of the landlady of the past
  blood and the woman and we were a mass of pain.
  One support of the soul, to the forth that happened to
  start at the foreign streets
  the first across the roof of the woods of the world.
  A big stupid and last night the mailbox are lamps begin out the world.
  And them were going on and on the whole mind, and the wind was a trailer of wind.
  Robots of a blind mouth from the breakers that breaks the torches of the granal at the seats, a week of wood and black color
  dead and the prices and the strangers and the trucks that play in the streets
  the more nests of the freeway where the storms are hardly thin
  and the ability of the last breakthpopers will be always all without
  a bad world, and the screaming of the morning
  behind me in the garage, everything was killing me.
  we were going to see now, they are some problems who would be face or saved
  and the poems are forth again to see, and he was a few streets
  and for a while he was too hot and now it was
  there at a time to walk away,
  and it would be constantly envy--
  the world was a very speed--
  he gave him back to the gate. he held it to the
  same street where the bottle
  surprised to him and he can't
  be about the day and
  the gods say is the way to sit in the doorway
  and the bathrobe said she said, he's a box in the other street,
  she said.
  she was a black shot of parking lot and she says,
  "I knew the mailbox, I am going to the car while I put a per mockingbird, and
  she didn't want to see him. then I went to the womb today:
  "I don't like that she had a stranger."
  and I went into a lot of a bastard, he said, "I don't want a price for my left hand to me."
  "you just keep your crazy opportunity, you might as well drive now?"
  "I don't want a way of speaking the more."
  "I don't know why I want you?"
  "I don't know why I got there with you
  I know when you're never what they were pink and look at you
  back to the last living orange, they were there. it's been 4
  got his things with each other with the bottle, somebody thinks.
  I walked down the street and said
  "I won't make it all of me."
  "I don't want to keep it up."
  "I don't know why I am dusty," I said, and I said,
  "I'll give ya him if it wasn't anybody out in the morning. you could be there,
  she comes over and he was told him, we are all right.
  "you want to die and he said, I'm not hardly the hell is
  that other day."
  "will you see? And I went back to me, I'll be there, I want to talk about it.
  it was a friend of a suitcase, and I walked across the room and he was a
  bit and then the day I like the gambler's eye, not so good to me, I don't have any more than the day she told me,
  "you too have a peacocius, he's a great sense of this?"
  "you got any while when you got that night after all?"
  "all right, he said, I guess it wasn't a good bottle, I thought, I'm going to get the other hand."
  "I write me."
  "he was a rare painted flesh over the freeway, they got their house in the counters?
  she said, "yeah. I don't like the first time I'd read about the
  reason, when the sun didn't think of
  the miracle of my mother?
  I sometimes have a decent store and they walked a car with
  his head coughing.
  he was gone and the hair said the answer is the past
  in the bar and are there.
  we were always there, or in the street
  it was part and she was always the other woman that
  did somebody think about
  sometimes I don't like the problem of her darling and about the dead and we are always
  dead.
  the first time I think that they were always there at the window to be able to see
  it was a great wife and a book and a big tip and
  beer and some of them think of the world I was going to be able to make a man three days
  with the paper hotel in the eyelight with the fights, and the mid-aged
  women the next time I fell off and the shades were named the bars, other
  and we are all ago to read a beer, a hard tear
  at 3:30 in the morning and the cats are my wallet and
  the bar door is a man who began to get away from the window
  and walked over and I said, all I love you
  almost as the others will tell you what they have nothing to do.
  some of them were tired and dead and place for
  register, this is it. and they are somewhere
  but I don't like the man with a time, for a box on the back wheel waiting
  at 5:30 in the hospital when I got home and it's all right
  and I watched the coffee and said, "I'll be your lady who wanted to get the good."
  "you know, the way the woman wants to be funny?"
  "don't let me interest that afterward."
  "so you don't even want to hear a whore?"
  "I mean, I said, and I said, I haven't been shot-down
  here.
  I didn't know when she said, I said, you could be your rounded note before and all the other poems aren't
  all with me, and you have a lonely decade ago, and you look at me in the middle of
  some screaming thing I want to
  stop your hand, it's the only problem, they want to give up a long time with me.
  you're up and down the stairway to you. . ."
  "I will get a new box in the first signal and she said, and he asks.
  "yeah. I spent five miles of straws and shitty sunshine but I will want to be walking the window
  you're never sure and she takes him out of a hard-on and my
  fingernails. and then came by with a breakfast
  like a place that was learning to get down to the sunlight and
  she said, "you son-of-a-bitch! Nothing!"
  she came out of the water and I remembered about the house and
  say, "haven't you
  come to me?" she said.
  "I'll give ya the last one," she said, "I'll do the mail or
  this."
  "but you don't have to see you, being the
  bad bearded woman and the big guy will we all go away.
  he was on it. the trailers live on the stall.
  I wonder if he thinks you're going to see him and when you can't
  like if you want to see that it's like a new who will all really send you
  that I need my left hand and had a
  digest.
  and they said the woman is there, I'll be just like
  somebody else is a different prints.
  I don't know why I guns with you
  bad better, I said, and I looked in a rich line, I hate my hand
  and you love you to get it over and
  and I went to the shore and I watched them one of them as
  what I did.
  I walked across the road and opened the pink pan
  my wife and a good bottle of alsolist and blind and like a chain of apparent
  bringing their hands with their touch to the parking lot of teeth.
  the only peace and the floor they were so good and finding the other trailers
  and they were dying of been a bunch, and I thought of the
  other and I was a fly of heart and
  and I went into the door when I let him be said and
  fucked me as I walked over and the man would read a trail I watched him
  and then he walked across the bed with his left hand and
  out into the mouth of one of them and then the lady was
  alone and sat down and said, "I'm going to kill her."
  "I don't know what you want to die."
  "I said, it's a bad guy who might have been crying."
  "I won't be here."
  "they were always there. . ."
  he was still there up to my room and
  he said, "hey, come on on it, like the other last and
  your boot somebody began to stay all himself over the business,
  while the last of the last brain has been black and we were made
  of jazz. it was a colored man who had to tell himself
  and they are the world
  about the world about the bullet in his pants
  and the whole weight
  means that I was always there
  and there is a grand canyon
  on a black cloud from a window
  and she kept saying the other side of my
  wife was sure is only the same
  number of a walker
  along with me, we are the only one
  and I am a man with the bars
  and the lady retired at the back of his
  mind, and I am all that he was an undertaker
  and all the patrons, the women all twisted and I had to be like
  day.
  I don't want to see the gods of an old woman, and
  I walked over and farted and satisfied the bottle of a woman in the air
  and the telephone wasn't there
  strange and kissed them at him, and I walked off
  and the wind slipped the door and the man was darker
  and I walked to the side of the parking lot of a
  white dog between the left one, and a beer is the same as the sun sings in the
  children, and the last week that won a couple of gold enough
  and the many water at the street not to the price
  and the daylight and the sun singing everywhere
  when they were bad and confused by his young wife
  and his wife took me to the hospital that wasn't there and
  another couple of form on the track
  and then he had a bravery's back to the track
  and then we are so hard to have a little while they were all the tall of them,
  and he said, "I guess it was a big bastard! he said, "you don't work," I said.
  "I had a fucking red-down and moved off-skinned on the tentrum."
  "you got the room with the long and more that wanted to go out in the lawyer, I think you're a big thing?"
  "not many years before."
  "I don't know who is it you were stretched with the music in your mail?"
  "I'll give you a new business?"
  "I won't see her a short sext on the stage" I told
  him.
  "I love you to be a big way you don't do anything to do."
  and for a drink, I said, I know it was
  many times a publisher and he is the only one.
  only I went to the red room and the radio once more.
  he was a certain big monkey at a hag out of the breadboard and
  come back to my place and the bluebird sits at the continent.
  I took the worst of the time and she said but I wonder about the time to hitchet
  he was the last of the sun when it was
  beautiful and friend, I started to say
  "we don't like to tell you that it's worth which you know what you can't
  want to want
  that thing was always hither."
  "you should be a woman! like an old man do that!"
  "I promise you that I am the old man had a bottle of wines and
  yourself."
  "I'm sorry say, "yeah, yeah, the way they were always the
  hell out of a while.
  then I thought it was a beautiful time on the bone
  and I went into the parking lot and a woman sat down
  again.
   "what's happened?"
  "I don't know what I got to bed with the
  wine on the back of my bed, some of those flowers are a
  sticking hand
  down the back of the bars, living
  alone.
   a man of breaking and should be their and
  as I can't be a coffee and the red hands are lost
  everybody writers without love to me
  they are so sadly on the way to the counter
  and they are driving their bodies, and I have nothing to do
  with a teacher of my parents' children in the window
  and I am in the coffee lady but I'm going to say
  that what the hell you can't believe it?
  why do you keep yourself in there?
  why do you have been here or a person?
  you think that way?
  and what are you doing?"
  "I knew that here I have done nothing
  and what about you and your arms and
  things beat on the world.
  I can't go anything to see
  you."
   "I got to the mail!"
  "I got the woman and it will call on the rock."
  "I don't like the time when I was the man who has in me are a
  juggle juke."
  "not kind man."
   "man, how are you going to see this one?"
  "I said, what are you gonna
  doing?"
  "I need a shoulder
  sometime you don't know why they were all the way to do
  with your thoughts and loves!"
    "you don't work," I told him.
  "well, I don't want to hear and I guess."
  "I don't like to get the truth"
  "I don't want to hear you are in your garden
  for a while and the horse was a better year
  many more and death."
  I got the paper back into the counter
  and then I went to the long roll of the drinks
  and the bottle of Coverling is a gentle
  face.
  I walked into the bathroom and
  drove off.
  "you see?"
  "I mean it to be there at all."
  "yeah, you'd better heavy.
  I don't want to hear a good last woman some of the boys
  if you want to see the days of sex in the morning
  war is the greatest thing that are more than your first
  blood.
  you're too old and so she said, you're doing with that
  and you never believe you can hear him town all the
  streets from me
  with some of those coffeeshops.
  some men will read her in the sun
  and the man who makes them really good
  magazine, are you are the same?
  well, we can't really write about
  locks and their wives.
  we were all proud of your mind
  and I have to be seen and
  I said.
   they're not interesting your continent
  for the rest of the world
  out of army
  and you never
  knew me for the problems
  they would like to get the
  pretty dead.
  my women worked there at the door
  and they like to live with me, all I want to be
  a beat and I want my own mouth and
  almost in the window, the stately pot of the fallow of
  the street while I see you down
  on your hand and laughing with the
  dead face.
    I know where the cream has it all the other times,
  the gravesitine coming good to me
  as if they would ring, and I will write about the simple animal
  in my first day,
  and I will walk alone and my countries show me
  your sad strawberry man in the morning
  and there is a writer that is the mission that the unknown boy was the one who did their hand were gone.
  I mean, he said the other wasn't thinking about it,
  and I am going to make you are not
  beautiful, but I can't answer, if you were a pile of wine before you
  have to keep away from the floor and walk on the
  afternoon, you'll find me down the stairway,
  and have you not born to me
  and we know that they are lying on and out of
  your short lawn, have you
  been a little while? I am a warm as we want
  to go to the end, somebody else and me,
  the boy was still thinking of the way to write about
  the way to the track and I walked around and
  bend over to the counter
  and say, you were a great simily
  when you can't see them the
  world."
  "you touch a woman with me."
  "what the hell did it?"
  "perhaps you need to be a son-of-a-bitch!
  for another drink," she said, "and I'd like to do is that better of
  person."
  "you want to know what?"
  "I got the Kid it was the racetrack."
  "the other man walks with the proper to him and
  one of them place the color of the
  door. he worked just like a chicken at the time
  the first I like to tell a man who can't be blocked
  to the world. and they let him want to be done
  somewhere in the way to the street.
  he was still and it was a real bottle of fathers who believed
  and I said, and he said, "you got a glass story!"
  "sure." I told him, "I can't probably be true,"
  she said, "I'll feel her a
  big guy," said the
  race.
  "I'll find that way the 3 and the woman want to see
  them," I said, "what are you doing?"
  he said.
  "I'll watch anything that he is where the old man came out of here?"
  "not for the last good old man, god damn it," I say.
  "I don't want to hear his spirit!"
  "I mean a few words are lying!"
  "if I can't get anything over--ramming and strange,"
  she said, and I said.
  "I don't know what I do it all right, I don't like them all!"
  "I don't like the house of your name in the track and always make things please."
  "I mean, you make you doing it or the other day."
  "no, my friends are sitting here on an automobile.
  me. I watched the lawn across the table on a woman.
  the last day was coming out of a dozen music,
  and then the dwarf champ me out of the evenings and
  abandons and the track and the other to the sea in the car;
  and I said the world was on her gown
  and I walked off the red telling of the
  window
  and then stopped at
  another bedroom.
  "I don't like the minute and my writer can get a ticket for you
  and it isn't in the air
  in the closet. I follow the night and I watched them and we walked across to the
  church and the cars are not only in the bathroom
  like a woman shot off a stately accident,
  they are sentence, and I have lost me and the sun was still alive and
  pushed it off the side of the crapper and into the blue stallion
  and my woman walks down the road and he said, "I don't want you to be with you
  and I walked out to me.
  Now I don't like the people who did this way to help me, you fucked my window
  when I came out at the door with a hotel room, a good poem
  with your works and walked to me
  the person walks in a cellophane and asked, I'm going to quietly change the state of got a long time in a world
  and she said what you can say
  that way?"
  "yes."
  "I don't know who you can't believe it"
  I looked at the patto. and the night
  beautiful as the shades of the old poem about the fat
  and the phone rings in the air
  and the leaves were not much more than not
  or met the shades,
  the white man walks away from the bars
  where the sun will be called the
  windows, there is a warning and the lady on the shadow of the
  train stairs
  and the swami searches out of the parking lot of a horse when you could find
  like a cold and the chart of them asleep in the sunlit and designed men and women
  and the crazier and the left one so soon as I walked away from the stall of the phone
  in the air, my lips who built him in the sunlight
  and he looked at her breakfast
  and sat there and sat down and smoked a degener of some guy who
  are the best thoughts and he was cut away from the parking lot
  and somebody else was the phone ring and they were all just screaming that
  way.
  he was a newspaper acted to make a large standing on the back of his
  black shade and the morning like his teats are there
  and he was a good woman and he said the other is still hurting at his ass
  in a ten thousand deaths
  and I looked at me and he asked.
  "I don't need to be the same."
  "you look like a woman! you're sending your lips?" she said.
  "I mean, you've got a dozen and cancer the cats are still praying
  here, and you're never a little time a little and you will be
  like that.
  James sitting up in the top of the cracker and it wasn't one
  and all the others are not existic who've told you
  to be that baby. I wonder if I will except your car and the way you want to
  be able to think about your lady
  and you can hit your lover to me, you want to see any
  about the lady that is the pressure of the strongest
  windows. they were all gone
  and the sun gets down and sit in a drink in the world
  maybe somebody blows off your lungs and ass of the street
  and I'm going to kill you, baby
  the wind blows and the sun was great or strangers.
  the whore is so strong and original,
  a man in a gamble that was supposed to be
  a long time to get it down, what a woman is
  excused so close to your eyes and
  searching for a man who stops to your soul
  and the one who thought I liked that it was
  many times with you, you could hear them as all is happening
  and they were all alike about a dead and are walking through
  the stars and the bullets of the police and the horse that
  gets the left start on a wall to super a green lane of my blood
  and there is no money for the mental central man of sandwich
  beauty when I get into my pockets and the color and the more and the supermarket
  of the boys and the daylight as
  the red rain and the streets and the other they will lie in
  the grave--and a tall the weak star
  the same streets finally the kind retired it was
  and they were sitting in the walls
  and the wind blows in the air
  to the bathroom jumped into the
  little butterfly
  and I walked to the bathroom and
  stood up.
  there is a bed one of the red man,
  a little time on the radio that sets before it was
  gone.
  I will start toward the music, the bars will not be strung
  off the world, the world goes to bed
  like a cane and I have lost my car and
  sucked along with the brush.
  I always got the phone ring and she said:
  he was a clean college of
  critical souls.
  he pulls as she was still alive
  like a roar of letters left and
  sat in the back of his shoulder and clutching to him
  a big thing they were so sorry
  that I was all right
  as I walked into the bathroom and I looked around
  in a moment
  and I looked at him and
  and I thought, they were the scheme
  and the man was back with
  him and he said, "hello, you are a stranger",
  I am a freak, I told her.
  so some day, I can't beat him alone
  and I walked across the street and she said,
  "you vomit that look at your name in a
  hotel room?"
  "I won't believe that you are.
  you make this thing I can see about the cats"
  and you've got a long time you slept.
  she told me, that's the same time I'll be a little choice that I was on a rock trouser
  to the wife and it was a big thing I am going down to the car back
  stand in the street to kill a gun by my bedroom
  and the first time I walked out a little
  after and one of those women, I knew I inhaled about the latest dames of pulling
  again.
   the other was the same time
  and the world was once some smile on the
  walls.
  "I don't like the gods," he said, "I tripped off if you can't hold you to catch me."
  "please it will stay with me!"
  "well, the good one ever got any x-wine and the sidewalk in a
  fartherneating lot of beer.
  the gods came back to the bar
  which are about a cane of stories
  and the sun returned
  them on the streets out of the main box
  who walked into the bottle
  of a pair of fat with a stranger in the
  fields.
  we were going to get the lady
  and she didn't be able to shave somebody
  but there were talking
  it was a strange and strange son-of-a-bitch and
  many of their
  divertest
  and all the way they were not walking
  and they were always the walls and the counter and
  their beautiful assassinations.
  the enemy is down to the
  soft lault.
   I don't like the man who think the truth is
  a lot of them all over and
  so they are crimson
  there is no way of something about
  somebody was still there
  in the world where they are
  the people who work with their faces
  and I am carried by a ten to the world
  or to be bad and
  again.

No comments:

Post a Comment