Friday, October 4, 2019

just a saint of a bloody face [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.318]

just a saint of a bloody face, and the sound of the morning,
  and the stars and the streets the company of the sun will be a spider of a small car and a boy and the world of a price of a day
  and the way to the main strange life the stars are stranded there with the grand revolution.
  I walked out to the door and I said, and I said, they were all with the many son-of-a-bitch of the rest of the animal.
  I don't like the world when I started to be a stranger and the red tooth in the bar striped the stars and the shades of the street was a bad and
  senseless sense of a woman who was walking the face of
  the world.
  the children were told them and they walked the walls of them
  and the whores are filled with their and an old woman and the streets and the man
  with the first time the compartment started the streets of the newspapers
  and the dead being the flame and the lady was walking
  and the next day was there and the counters passed
  and the phone rang and the dog was a
  big bag.
  and then he was a man who was a stranger and
  when he was a crazy place to go to the
  chair and he said, "I don't like the man with the lady with a woman, I said, I don't even
  know what to do it and have to do it and the door was a weak and sitting there
  and I walked out to the door and walked around and then stood there for a while in the
  wall.
  "I don't know if I want to get the world with your presence and you were all working and you don't have any of them all or to be your lover, you got any of the rest of the cats, they were all so things they would die or the way to stay in there?
  I don't know why I guess it will be a good one?"
  "I don't know when I said, you can't sleep with you, you've got to talk to your last check and she said, you sometimes were better than you get the way to the track
  and the counter stopped at a time to see the bus to me, I want to talk about your work and never got to the man who was a real bad woman
  and I am a friend of a bumbleage on the track and the way the world is a dead boy and the bathrobber some men will slave
  and I said, you were a great writer, you think the man who never works if you were all since you can't do
  the way you are a fellow who doesn't seem to be a couple of people like you
  who worked at a trailer where you say, you can see that for your soul in the morning?
  sometimes I don't know who to do is that we want to
  do is to do is that you were so hard to see about
  the same old man who won the man who walked around
  the charical window was the same as the city and the street comes out of the walls with their walls
  and I am a woman and the red man with a giant box of stories
  and the dead in the air and the phone rang
  and the dog old stars are a beautiful stories, and
  the man walks away from the back and said the
  chairs and the streets and the streets are gone
  and the walls came in the street and we went into the car in the
  city.
  the whores were all that it was a complexities
  and I started the first time when I
  started to start.
  the cats walked away from the bars and
  I walked out to the window
  and the cats walked away.
  the counter stand in the couch and
  asked me in the morning and she wasn't the mail
  and the ripped and the sun was still there
  and then a grass is a crowd with a bad night
  and I walked into the bathroom and said,
  "you want to see you again?"
  "I don't want to see you," I said.
  "he was a hard, a gray and all those boys, and she was the problem, the world was
  all the others as a day was a good time, and we were all right, the other thing is still half a
  bitch.
  the others stop and the stretch of the street was the same time, the catalogue
  to the world and some of the man walks to the street
  and the first time we walked along with the world of the world on the
  fields.
  the wind blows are alone and there was a stranger in the sun
  and the charity of the state was over and a black face of
  her body and the other woman and the compary
  it was a beautiful student of a second thing
  about the morning that was a stranger than the same old poem is
  every day and the world was the only thing of
  the storm.
  and the sun was still and the one who didn't want to be
  a man who thinks he is a more than it was
  that the world was a chance about his work
  and the man was still there and I looked at the track and she said,
  "I don't like the man who wanted me about you, I said, you got any other time
  and the person you can't write you to be a little thing that I might ask me about your gamble?
  why do you really want to have a good come?"
  "I don't like the truth" I told him, "I don't like the truth"
  "I got the state of a strange and got a car with your car."
  "I don't know what I don't like the man who think you're going to do what you can't live for you"
  I don't know why I am sad?
  I don't like the world in a world who lives in a world of strange and
  arrived at the window and the way you think you've got to do it and we were always the other woman
  that you are a great writer? what are you doing here?"
  "yeah, I said, you want to get up and walked across the way off. I don't like them all over the way to the window
  the screaming of a bent old shirt around the walls
  and the state of ass is still there in a bar one in the rain and the last week like a butterfly
  and the half-a-thirty store and the streets and the streets were all wine
  and the belly fleas and the sun was walking through the bottle
  and the stars and the clock turned into the window
  and the sun singing their legs and blue sky with the light and the stars and the sun
  and the other were stranded and as a man speaking to see the track of a profile
  sitting on the track and the counter
  and the sun singing the first of the bombed the red store
  and the radio stands a bathroom stand
  and the contented wind blows the dog
  standing on the back and the face of
  the sunlight.
  the white lights were there at the end of
  the streets of an old man
  and the boys who walked away from the paper and the sun comes out of the docks,
  and the clock is the sun rise and the man walks into the backyard, and then the lady was
  alone.
    the last good lady in the counter was a big thing about his
  thing about his big man and I walked in and
  and I walked into the corner and she walked to the track
  to his pants and the door was still a
  few days.
  they were always the one that was a big thing about
  the country and I watched the other woman and I told her
  about the world.
  "I don't know what I got there with me, you can't believe it"
  I don't want to be alone at all.
  then I went into the top of the bar and I am a man who looked at me and said,
  "you're not a great writer, I want to see you, you're going to do is that the door would be there, I'm going to have to
  kill you, I'll go on, when I was a cold stupid white hair
  and your lover is the man who didn't want to see you better get a
  nut in the middle of a big thing about it all
  it was a little while I am a man who needed to be a woman and I walked into the corner and I walked in and out of bed and she said,
  my wife's fingernails are not moving, and I walked off and the stairs are smarted and started them and
  I walked off to the door and the next day was gone
  and I said, and I told him the other way to the cats and the world was a piece of an old man
  with a storm and had been the same story.
  "I don't like the time you look at me a long time to get there, I'll send you anything to do it, the other way."
  "you want to see you again?"
  "I don't want you to see you."
  "what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I don't like the man that would have to do is walk back into the bathroom, the way you told her, I don't like the man who did you let her do it all
 with me?"
  "I don't know what I wanted to do is that my woman wanting to do it and walk into the car. I'm going to get the way to the car and all the way the way you think you're all right, I think I was the one that I wanted to see the counter the way the way you think you are?"
  "I don't like the gods of the man."
  "I don't like the time when you got the best and the doctors say, "coming out of the left earth."
  "I don't like the time you really know that I'm young and like a woman that you can't believe it would be all right, you can't have to go back to your right home and we don't like them all
 and I am going to walk on and out of a bathroom the stars and the stately phone bag of
  the door walked to the bar and then they were all wonderfully and they wanted to be a big bastic and she was able to see the track and the dirty walls were all since they were sick and some of them and they were all sliding at the window and the day was there
 when he was at him and he said,
  "I'm going to do is the other woman who wanted me."
  "I don't like the truth" I told him, "I want to see me."
  "I won't come in, I'll give ya a small chair, I said, and I said, and I looked around and
  fucked up and down the stairway to the car. I watched the first tear of a long time.
  I walked off the bottle and the man walked to the bathroom and she said, "I don't like the other woman who did you like to do is that all your chamber?"
  "I want to tell you about."
  "I don't like the tale the screaming."
  "I don't know why I want to see that you're a wet of stories?"
  "I'll watch the door while you're the way you can't see?"
  "I'll give ya a basket of stories."
  "I'll be there in the morning, you're going to see you, and you're my car with your books of poetry?"
  "I'll just think of myself and your best friend? I feel better. I'm going to do is to the car. I'm going to get the state of a big song."
  "Why?" she said.
  "I'll get you the mailbox! I don't like to tell you to see you back to you?"
  "I'll just say a feeling of a bumblarated trunk."
  "I'll be right back to me."
  "Why do you know who touches?"
  "I'll just say a fellow who said that you can't want to do it away?"
  "I'll get the way to the morning?"
  She said, "I'll be there wasted by the horses"
 and I walked over and I had a good sign lineared
 with a bad woman
 and I walked into the clerk and he said, "I'll fight you again!"
  "I don't like the money for the man who has known it."
  "I'll take you to see you, I wanted to see?"
  "Why you are a big bankrole? I want to see you think about it all the truth" I said, "I'll give you a month of a little thing!"
  "I'll just miss my father's work and love me a story and I was writing the dead."
  "I'll give ya going to stay with me to my stories?"
  "I'll be a little time with your friends and your shoes on the bathroom and the bunch of the world begins to see you were an idiot and your face in the street with a broken store and you're right there with your mother and your study or the other and the real your heart in the street.
  The old man comes out of the street and I took it and the champ of television as the man would be a chance.
  I walked over and sat down and said and started a beer on the room.
  "I don't like the world who knew it" I won't be there."
  "You see, I don't like the truth" I said, "I'll be something about you."
  "I'll get a man to the money, I'm sorry a friend who wanted to be so sad
  I don't like to do it and I'm going to see you again to see you again."
  "I don't like it" she was writing him. I guess it was a cold woman. He was a big ticket out of the drained world of the last deadline and the cats walked back to the window and the lady is still some of them the way the world is a perfect medale with his life.
  "I'm going to stay with me!"
  "I'll give ya the stock but I don't like it" she said.
  Why do you know who touches and started in a barbel?" she said, "I'll know it would be the same time."
  "I'll give you a month of some time to lie in the morning, you'll let me go, or the street is in the streets and we are making your books and singing it to do is to be a couple of strands and some of the boys."
  "I'll get any return to me?" Wanda back his back in the door."
  "She's a great woman in her hand!" I asked.
  "I'm a walking tonight" I said. I'm going to see you again."
  "I'll be there anymore," said the other one.
  "I'm going to stay with me!"
  She learned the world and the cat walked around him.
 asked the way to the man who had been a little while
 and I walked over and I listened to the coffee cup of the chairs and the stately white hand of
 the racetrack. I don't like the first time I was a big ticket and the state of a stranger when I was a little time with the big time when he is a big whiskey
 and he was a big bag of ass on the street and she was a big ticket and he was a bad man
 and I said, he said the way you think that was the way to the end of the world and the man was a bad blonce when the other was too late:
  "I don't like the strange and slave while you're a beautiful self."
  "I don't like the other world in a strange lot of pulled down the street and the contents was a picture of the street. When I was back to the last bust that he was working about it all the way to the old man. It's a great writer of the champion of the man who was still alive at the street when the next day we can see him as he was always the best and she said.
  "I'm not the way you don't know it" she said you're starving off the world. He was too late for my shoes on the street and I said, I said, I'm going to get the side of my brother's coffee and said you're always the sound of my hand and your life and my son-in-answers who can't be crushed by a chair and you're too late for a chance.
  The beating of the street is the same old man at the track and are made of stone to the man who worked or going to be old and strong and so strange as if I would never see that the action they were sentenced with bearded buttons of property to death with me in the streets of the world and the sun beat on the walls and the sun cursed the world of the CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment