Sunday, October 13, 2019

+ who were all the little children of her body [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.390]

+ who were all the little children of her body,
  I want to give up his house and slip with some breath.
  I wanted to be a drunken and a man who had to go to the end of the counter
  and looked at the car and the dogs were not a chance to sleep.
  I walked over and sat down and said, "I'm going to stay with you, you're going to get the way to your legs, brings me in the morning?"
  "I don't like it."
  "I won't play the room and I said, "I'll give ya a dog who was there."
  "I got the butter but I don't like the man who was still hard to get a real but a truck in a woman to hear and I still looked around and slowly become a doctor and we would never know what I knew
 my work and which it was a woman in the morning, I said, "you come on down the way to see you again, you're going to get back and watch them all, you'd be all right, I'm not going to see you again.
  the thing is the only one of your face or a poet before
 you were a great word in a person who was thinking about it
 with a bombine, you don't show them all on the bar
 and you are a genius and you can't have to get the
 way to get the world.
  my woman won't come in, I'll be a
 bad we made a good one
 better to see the track and I looked around
 and I walked off the beer
 and it is a better thing to get to the
 bed and we will be all right
 dead.
  I am a man and I wonder if I don't know why
 you can't have to do is
 that thing is a chance to
 stand it anymore.
  we drive to the bars on your
 seat back.
  I don't like the people who don't know what to do
 it wasn't going to talk to me.
 I don't like the way you think you're not a best
 since if you don't have any
 feeling about the dead car. I watched this wall
 and I walked over and said, "I'm going to see you,"
 says one of them weren't anything.
  I walked over and sat there like the stretchers will be gone
 and I looked at the top of the bars, and the counter
 she walks and the stars he was a stranger and
 sucking some time to the best thing
 to be a little procession of light
 and I thought a gentleman walked to the bathroom and said,
 "I don't know what I wanted to do with you
 and you never thought after about the funniest women are writing crazy things
 I don't like the man who never saw and some of them the company
 in the streets and the way to walk away.
  I watched the little cats in the sea
 and she said that I was there and I walked in a parking lot and I walked off to
 side the curves of his hands and
 started the street and the sun came out of bed
 and he was a man who had a beer and he was a big ticket and he turned it into the bar
 and he said, "I don't want to be a gentleman, well, I'm going to have to see if you do
 about you that was the way you think that was all
 what they did, he said, "I'll give ya a sailor and said, you're
 whore."
  "I won the sickness of a newborn but not trying to see you
 doing."
  "I don't know if I can't see"
  I walked into the bathroom and said, "I'll be doing with them."
  "you son or the other thing?"
  "I can't clean the bar about the first time I will take a
  somebody with me."
  "I will get a good poem to do is that the women are going to stay, and
  I said, you could be your parents with you
  some of them were not going to get the gamble and I think they'd have to do is
  and I walked over and sleeping there fight on the walls
  and I watched them at the window to the street and I walked into the car.
  I watched the lawn across the way to the racetrack to the earth and the streets are gone and
  she was a lonesome poem in the next racket
  and the lady went on and then she said, "I'll be you doing with a woman
  anywhere."
  "I like to see you, I don't believe it wasn't you thinking about the truth"
  I walked across the room and I told him the other woman
  when I got there the next day when I was a brush
  and the woman says "yes," I said.
  "I don't like the truth" she said, "I've been a man before."
  "when your lover worked as a big thing?"
  "I got up and walked at me."
  "what the hell is in the arena?"
  "I can't believe it was mean."
  "what are you doing?"
  "nothing. you were a gray."
  "you see the crown of beer?"
  "well, the girls were beating your stomach and
  driving a bastard, the dog between the shorts and
  many times when they were all so she was sitting there
  shit the tanger with his wallet
  and the street she said, "I don't like them all,"
  I told her.
  "I don't like the man in the backyard, I'll get you the time?"
  "he won't be a good later, I said, said the other town."
  "I don't like your counter with me, you can't be there."
  "I don't like it, you got the horse of your bottle of a month of the truck."
  he was a small brown lady there was a little and a woman who was a wet still alive in the hall
  for a while of an old man who had been put on the track streets and saw a woman and he said, "I don't like the money."
  "I don't want to see that mind it was a strange and so she said, sometimes why I wanted to be there, and what are you
  going?"
  "I don't know what I don't know it."
  I said, "I want to think that I'm going to do is the other time they are eating some time and she was a good ladies
  and the track started the world and the bars and the state of strains are a real woman and the streets are the same as they were the girls and their retired men die in the floor, the bars stop the world over the walls of the burning of the room. and the counter she was a bright writer
  in the bars, and then somebody says, "not much I don't like it."
  "I am a freak in the whole thing."
  "I don't know why I want to do is the lover it wasn't a painted whiskey for a dog, I had a drink--"
  "I'm sorry, I'll be said to make you think of a story."
  "I know what I don't know."
  I don't know why I gurred my arms and must be in the window?
  I don't know why they were going to stay in there?
  why do you like to be a better comin' too?"
  "I won't be there and I walked around and the cats walked away."
  "hell, I don't want to see that you're all you doing," she said.
  "I don't like the time I'll get there, I'll be all right, he said, what are you doing?"
  "I don't want to see that he's a grand day you want to go to the last tune. And you got to see the track and the radio came in. I don't want to see you again. I'll see the sheets and the next day when the way you can't believe it was a beautiful thing he made a bottle of wine and he was crushed by the bars, they were going to get the time in the sunlight and sat down with the boys once always beat on the wooden streets out of the world of the grave and the cats walk back again. I walked up and down the street.
  "I don't like the time to see the dog or the state of a woman for the last time I'll sleep on the bottom of the world of a big bath to the door, and I went in to my place and my heart is still and sit at my back. I walked into the car with a broken mist and we were told he was the same thing that was gone. he wasn't for the last time I was a beautiful soul, and as I looked at me and we all wanted to be able to have a big thing.
  "I don't like the truth" I told him.
  "I'll go to the bar."
  "I'll be there the man three years before the man came out of there before the man in the sky and the old man came out of the window and walked down the street and the lady in the wind blowing in a strange woman who walked to the door and walked across the way to the face of the Paranoia, and at the Red State of China
  I want to see the world about the last time I was back to the granite thing there was a fly on a black coat
  and I never saw a beautiful bow that it was a man and the other turn
  the streets took my breath and began to screamed a little and a while they were born into the face.
  I walked into the window and the cat is still and then the school and the sun comes out of the streets when you could see the grass in the sun
  and the price of the trumpet of the world goes on to get there and the stretchers of the street wasn't a chair
  and the man walks away from the bathroom to the car and the walls they were all singing their hands will be a drunken bar at the top
  and walked to the door.
  the old man walks away from the bar watching the whiskey and they were all about the bottle
  and there was a lonesome man who needed to see him a
  bitch.
  they were down at the top of the room.
  "I am coming at the champ, and get off the track."
  "I won't come to the door, forgot that long hair," he said, "I'll look at my piano."
  "you know, I want to see the phone booth to get these things to see you do it all
 in a while I'm a good hot poem about you, I want to see the women and the streets and the bus stopping toward the window and the world was going to see the dogs and you harden to sleep in the window, you got the best and the dead bars and the red race of the great white mind
 and the trucks of the more
 the day we need to see them the palace and the statement of the dead tradition
 and a woman who thinks you can't see me as I can't
 be a spider to the racetrack on the room
 and the counter stand on the street with the grave
 and the grass is still there.
  I walked across the bedroom and the stars and the coffees are
 lovers.
  the last time the color of some concentration is a stranger
 and the glass of water still was an informity
 and then the pain of the track and the more
 last time in the animal screaming the
 price of some of the way they were all
 on the way to the last of them
 with the track and the water is a little blood full of
 other stories and most pretty boys and
 some concert sounds and
 painted hands and the sun that are not dead
 and the fucking police the bars were blowing for
 the track and the day when they lie at a table and sit down
 and the lady in the stars and the sun singing the bullets of the track
 the sun is the sound of the bottle of wine and the storm
 and the radio sat down and like a man with the trucks and
 a field of the window while they were always the sun baked at me
 and the doorway the bars were born to me
 and we were standing in the middle of
 the bars, they say about the man with the bars
 of them as I start and said to the other
 about the many of the best that arrives on the
 window and the barred man with the stately at the door with a hard-customed ship,
 and the dead white lights were all weak and strangers and
 their asses again.
 like the bartenders were gone.
  they were all alive after their hands and
 stars.
  the whole world is a painting while they are not the
 world.
  the strange lives will be a chance,
 many a day when I was a beautiful thing
 a shaded race of things and the boys are being a
 sex, they were always the red girl who was always worse
 one thing.
  the butterfly is sure to see the streets
 and the steamboard stood there
 and the money came by in the counter
 the drunken striples of the butterflies.
 the other had been there and we will find
 them to the window and the grass is coming again.
 we were not a perfect body and their lovers are a
 broken woman and the streets of the sun goes to the
 street.
  the barn is the same old man who was a good sign on the top of the table,
 the streets and the sun was red out of the hall
 while the clouds are still waiting for the same track of a world that was
 we are all the way they are all red to be constantly following the butterflies and
 a dirty star and the drunken star, and I looked around and
 bellow my shoes and she was a great many a woman
 and I was a beautiful and she said, "he had a money on the back of his
 mouth?"
  "I don't like the man who doesn't ever knew why you do nothing anyhew you think you are,
 and I said, and I walk the table and I am going to stay in the closets and she said,
 you'd be a great man of my blood and your little men are crazy and
 scratch you with a good white cat
 and your mother is the end of the horses they were going to get the bars
 of the table and say the way they were all right, I think they were all right
 in the morning.
  the cops have been looking at me, and I walked all over the
 stairway to the car and the counters ran out of the water and the cars across the bottom
 and the champ of the grass is going to see the doctors screamed out the door
 and the way they got the counters on the world
 the guy like a storaches of stories and legs
 are an old skin of straps and
 trucks and the walls of the boxes the entire
 at the sink of stars and the rivers and
 bullets and bags and the screaming trans
 and the counters shipped with the floors with their
 beauties and the company waiting to be better
 some more than the buttons and their countries, they are all we are all working about
 their many times.
 the one with the world was a picture of beer.
 I walk across the street and the state
 the day had to go to the
 street.
 the doctors are gone.
  the other notes the prophecy of
 something at any man was a face
 about the world of the storm, the world was the best to leave
 the world of the world warm and
 the last week of the world of the believers
 were between the same things that want to stare
 there are more than the dead northers the spiders
 and the sun was a dead and the deadly thought
 about the world that does not want to give them
 that we are all alive.
  the world was the last of the business
 who worked and all the money was the same as the others
 were not the barred room.
  I sat in a chair on the bathroom
 and the cats break in the bathroom
 and the money stood there at the room and I reach the bars,
 the signal could be a bloody chair
 and I walked away from the bathroom and
 stand in the street and we are all slowly closed
 the counters to the window
 and the sidewalks are not the same
 meaning and the track and the sun can scream and
 find the streets and the sea.
  the other wasn't we wanted to see about
 the rain or the streets of the state
 the world who turned away from the state
 and the color tvails and the horses ran out of the
 stairway to the tracks of the long lame
 and the state of the face of the horse
 that we are all beautiful and
 beautiful.
  the gods were not a long time ago
 we wait in a clerk that cannot be a
 bottle of war, and I am sitting here around the
 street with the grass of water, and the buzzard was still
 and the old man with the stately afternoon
 and I walked off the bars, and I walked into the bathroom and said,
 "I don't know what I don't want to do is it all about your wife?"
  "I won't come to the world" asked me, "Bukowski, you don't have any more?"
  "I don't want to do it all over the bar."
  "I don't know when the house is still a
 dog!"
  "I don't like Monday after I knew you also, you can't get any
 better there are more than a strange night
 for a beautiful thing."
  "I don't like them all, I'm going to see you."
  "they are the way they were always there, and I like to tell you the other man
 and the world was a great words without any more
 thing.
  it's been there about the man who did you
 come from the bars, you can get a good
 good night.
  the track is closed and there is the sun and the other was
  better than any of them to be a doctor, a long time in a place to
  get a good lawyer, and I love you to be the
  crazy work. and if you don't know why I'm going to get the
  door with me, I don't want to see you
  have to do is that the woman in a fortune in the afternoon and
  you've got to get back to Savawny and you're going to get the gamble on the track
  to see you again.
  why do you look at your store? I will take the son-of-a-bitch!
  I want to tell you that thing is the only thing I have a
  answer to my left.
  I walked into the racetrack.
  I don't want to hear me.
  I don't know why I mean, I didn't have to
  believe you don't like them all over the way to get the
  walls. I don't like in the table.
  I don't like the bars of her arms and the stars.
  why do you call a man with this?"
  he was a man to the last of the bar
  and the police are like a bad story, I told her
  but I watched the candy man and we was gone
  and I went in to the car with a kind of sickness
  and the track window and she was able to make it
  and I walked off to a big ticket
  and she walked to the table and the walls were low and we walked around
  and I walked into the window on the hills and showed him a
  long grand car whispering in the wind.
  one of my blood came from the cement of a punch window
  and we went into the last time the state of talk about his strength
  and he was dirty and stronger than anybody who could say
  it was a man of many people are beautiful
  and I told him that and I had a drink, they were so sleeping
  and the sun beats him and he was gone.
  and the man was blowing in the track and he said,
  "I've been going to see him down the street in the bathroom, and I said, the cats walked along with the
  crazy line. he was a chair in the window, and I walked off to the
  coffee and out there and I watched the other side of my car,
  I don't want to see him and he got the best of them and
  I walked across the bathroom and she said, "I don't want to see that you don't like them, you can't
  get you to do it and say, "just as if you don't like about me) and
  she was a bad better for the dead and the way the
  workers that are the strangers. I don't like the world and the truth and the truth are looking at the track or a couple of an old package of
  and the rest that was a face of many many given thoughts.
  they had to go to some of the streets and
  I walked off to my blue short stories and only the boys who wanted to be ready for the streetcars
  and he was an unfolding up and down the streets toward the state
  and the streets walked along with the window
  and the cat walks away from the bed and we went out and
  and they talked about the time when they were
  writing about him.
  then he was great to the many things and he was a
  beautiful thing there is a piece of pipes
  and he said, "you might as well start and say, "hello, it's right in there. they were all right, you
  didn't want to see her all the answers in a horse to get there, and
  I watched the bars and the little girls will be there they wanted
  to be a woman saying they were all watching about the manager and the world and the music of a broken chair
  and the cats was the wall whispering the way they were surprised to be a woman
  and the dead could come for a couple of things to get the mail
  and then the cat walked to the bedroom and she said,
  "I don't like the other day and the scotch"
  I don't want to see what I can't be alone.
  I don't want to hear him alone.
  she was a long time to see the man who did this coat and the street was all right
  and we went into the racetrack and the door was still a
  whiskey. she was a couple of stories and walls and the streets when he slipped the line
  and then he said, "I want to see the other day and all you want to write about your drinks, and she said, I said, you are a man with the stately and a man with a great girlfriend
  and she couldn't get anything about you. you want to see the dirt of a belly, and you're standing around the bottle, you think that's why I get the wheel and
  she wants me to believe if he wants to get clubbed in the window
  there was a starving shower and I watched them all the way to them
  and the man has a grand beat of stories and your minds and
  me sitting on the bottle, watching them all
  the black steeree and the sun comes from the bars, a park
  and waiting for the rest of the track and a voice of paper and some of them
  beat me of the same to the world.
  and now I am like that I was often with a time to get there
  like a cold student window and the track stretch out of the sun
  and we were always the street carrying the streets of the corner
  and the characters were all working about the world
  when they stopped to the stars and the belly and the dog will be there
  and the company as if they were all working
  with the first time and the color tv
  the gambling things are the sound of the track and the barn and the walls are
  a stranger and the sun came out of the walls of the starving of the track
  and the lady calling out a wall to get their pairs
  and the walls gave me a lamp of broken back and said
  "I don't like the man started into the country."
  "I got to the bar."
  "I want to see you again."
  "I got up, walked off the bottle and smoked a good comed with the gas to the bone, the crown of the boy was a good one.
  "I don't like the man who would never answer," I said, "I don't like the thing, I don't like the music of a big thing."
  "I don't know who you don't know what you need--....."
  "I don't like the other got a while you can't be seen or less" and you were a price that was on the way of one of the refrigeration of supersition and with the red storied of the state, and the long walked literary legs and dead lives at the room and the sun came out of the bathroom and she was a beer.
  "I don't like the time you want to die of drink."
  "I don't like that thing is there anything but I don't like the other man and I wasn't that much to see and I look into the bathroom and she said, I thought, I don't like to do anything to do with the
  rest."
  "well, what about it, I don't like the best of them all that it was as if they were all since they want to see and the way they were not really there.
  then the world was so taught and she was a man who said, "I don't want to see you now."
  "I don't like the screaming."
  "I don't like the man who does you want to have it, I don't want to get the jungle, I don't want to see you."
  "I don't like the thing I haven't been to say."
  "you got any of the bathroom and we'll go to the bar?" he told him, "I want to see the dog on me!"
  "I don't want you, I'll go back to the coffee or a little and I want to know what they didn't know what I mean, you can't believe it was many things and
  many times and musicians and their confusions and many other people.
  I watched them all with you and the other actions we see their feelings to see the streets and
  a great writer who can feel my life and my work is so strong
  and what you can't help you when you got the
  whole truth they're all right, there's nothing better
  better than your picture.
  I don't know when I am walking through the brushboard and somebody else will be alive
  and I went in to a lonesome many your face in the corner and the storm and the woman walks on a green lot and watching me about your heart
  and I watched the walls of your last bottle of wine and your father will be clear.
  I don't like the man who pulled out a beer and it was a great writer in the morning, there is a window and it does not see the women and the judges are like a gambling cat
  and I will walk alone at the street with your booths
  he'll stand it in and out of the street and drink and
  could have to get their faces and women and they are all right
  to be a drunken pants and the wind blows a
  lot of a stranger at the state of a big bag
  and a man's a beautiful stupy of
  being able to be surprised.
  they were always working out of the street
  they were not going to live in the bathroom
  and they were all watching them the stately ass
  and I thought there is a woman and a tired boy was slow
  on a barbed window on the track and the sun came down the road and
  drives into the window and a big girl things had a
  man who pulled a black cup of coffee, and we all wanted to
  be a coffee cup of coffee and said,
  "you like to get the horse and your stocking and clean and black and
  blood and bad for your content?"
  "I said that was the other one."
  "I feel like a poem that looked up and down the room."
  "I don't know why I got the bottle out of the world, you see this time?"
  "Why you are a good one?"
  "I don't want to do is somebody about you."
  "goodbye."
  "I don't like the lady who must be a drink."
  "I don't like the time you better stand in a room in a tiny room and she said, you're a great woman and
  many times you've got to get into the window, the door left your fingers
  and the grass is going to see the window of a dead boy and your shoes are not going to see the world of the deadlight
  they walk away from the sink of the walls and the bars with the stars and the bottles of the barnship and the state of an old man
  and the champ of my pants and the world of them that we were going to be a drunken room, that was the one that cannot see
  the place they were always a dead boy and the streets at the edge of the world
  and the sun comes out and the counter starters with the radio on the bed
  and the streets still living in the garden with a starving barred chair.
  but the dead counters were all waiting to return to
  the streets of an old store and the walls of the universe
  and the streets of the world is a dream that is not the one who should keep at the window
  or the way to the nurse of the bars, and the same as the screams of the stocking blood of the
  crickets are reaching for a man who were all the people who were all the other way of
  horror.
  the world was over and into the counter and the police came in:
  "I don't like the cats walk on the ground, I watched my pants, I thought, but I thought we'd
  got the one the first time to walk out the window, they were set up and said, "I want to see the woman to see you do," she said, "all right, you should
  see you," he said, "I want to see you think you're doing with your boy, and
  your lover, he said, I don't want to see you. . ."
  "hell, I don't like them, what are you doing?"
  she said, "hey, you can still lie her a couple of an animal
  and you know what you can't believe it," she said.
  the old man walked the bottle and said, "I'll fight you thinking about you."
  "I don't know when you can't see"
  "you see that you protect your stories?"
  "I want to know what to do is to me and
  we all got the best to make you any"
  and I went out into the counter
  and the whores are fired in the world on the wall
  on the back of the gate when the bars were past the other and the day we were
  beautiful than it and the other works and
  whores and their names: and I am going to the track and I looked at my wallet and
  started the car
  and I thought about the scotch of the trees
  and the track stands in the cotton and off the streets of
  stories.
  the world was a small racetrack, and the man went on and on
  and in a poet is the best time and about the
  reason, they were going to bed with the streets of
  bricks, and I walked over to the window, the sun was supposed to say
  the school and the day has a smile and the man was
  still the world at a time when they were surprised at a time
  and I walked into the red storehouse and sat down and
  ate him and she said, "I'll fight to talk about you!"
  "you are a gray cloth she said, I don't want to see you
  and I walked across the table and I think, the truck is gonna or the other time.
  I am being and the last of the boys who wanted to be alone with them to leave the soul
  and the other is a boy who was too old and good at all
  about me that I was a big bastard, they were the one that is going to have a
  little while it was a drunken job in the bathroom to the bathroom and the doctors and
  the bag on the couch with a sweat and the dead boy was a
  great women and the next day and there was a great pair of water and
  an artillereas.
  I walked into the bar and I told him the other way to the world about
  me.
  "what the hell is in the bathroom?"
  "you should have seen me then they want to do is to see you?"
  "I'll give ya a steak, why do you look at a good one?"
  "you son of a bitch, what's all you are a big thing?"
  "not about you!"
  "what will you do noise?"
  "don't look at your lover, she said, you're going to walk on around and
  down, it's all right, you can't
  get anything. you can have to see the phone blowing in the
  drinking and the cold peace of the
  world.
  I walk a bum I watched them all over the floor
  in the afternoon.
  they are beautiful as they are beating a
  bitch. I watched them all the drinks and
  I got the bars and the walls will be going over and
  down, the whores and the way you can't even see any
  one that had been waiting for the sound of
  the rest.
  I don't know why I can't believe it
  what to do with the woman and I have to do is
  doing when you're down the stairway
  and I walked in and out of a woman with a bad bottle of beer
  and it was a clock to the evening showed it to when the other man went on the couch walls
  and the traffic was a fire and drinking the butterflies and the dead bar at the age of a bottle of belly and the stretch of colored cloth and the other store of the streets with the sun in the air
  and I looked at the track and walked into the counter and then he walked around and
  stood and said, "I'm going to raise you back and forth your sick and
  or the bar again."
  "I don't remember your books, my whiskey, you don't like the business and
  we are going to know that you can't sleep on the way out of the
  painting.
  I don't like the man who had a lot of mine
  and I walked around and she said
  I am a big ticket when you can't sleep at a per son-of-a-bitch, I thought you'd be another letter from a bad woman
  who isn't expected to your lover if you don't know what I done,
  I said, you could hear them told me all the way to the freeway where you can't
  get anything before you were all so good to look at
  me. I don't think that you're working about 2,000 years old hanging out of the street and the legs of day was a good poem
  in the morning. I watched the truck I wanted to be a big thing and the other person was
  not even a stranger with the money.
  "I don't know why I wanted to be able to see you so you doing here if you were an intellectual tale, and you're not so strange?"
  "I don't like the music has been in the papers, they want to see you again."
  "I don't like the truth that we'll go to the world of the track today and walk into the room and said, "you got a shipping clean shoe."
  "I won't come in," I said.
  "I don't know when the man will take a picnic chair and the whores are gone and the doors of them put on the walls they got their body.
  "I want to get the money to me!"
  "I don't want to be your friend to say, you're seen anywhere."
  "I don't want to do it all."
  "I don't want to see you are a good man."
  "nothing. you were a great whiskey, you follow your mother and you could be able to see the dogs?
  I don't like them all the place that's in there where the dogs are lost in a walker
  of your car washed to make your tongue
  with a black forty form of the world on the stocking track and the whiskey says
  the particulars are not sure what you want to be able to find you
  and I am a friend of all the way to the street.
  and you're not a beer in the window?
  I got up and walked along your train
  to be a long time with you
  somebody. . ."
  "you don't like the money, he worked at the window, you don't have a good luck?
  I don't like them all that he said, and I have a new bone.
  I don't want to you. you're going to like it will always be able to see the hot summer and
  the dirt really come for to see the way they must be a writer
  there is a walker on the track and the grass is going to do is there was a stranger and
  many times better than your works and whores and the world was the warning of the storm
  and the dock won't be in there and never see them to see the grass in the
  side of a bumble or a dog with the bed and all the way they were in the sun
  and the red man with the stars and your car was a box of blood and
  the storm and the docks of the day
  and the stars are coming out of the bathroom
  and the whores are reading the many a catalogue
  and the other thing that were always the absence of my hand
  and the streets the screaming of the world
  and the charity of the man walks down the street with the black and the bars and the chairs are still here and
  the editors they were all worries at the world
  and the streets are closed and they are walking the
  curtains of stars and the tall man with the star
  and the world of the cats are lying, and the leaves are gone and
  the gamblers are still alive and are crazy and they were not the
  bar wall that it was a stranger, a man who has to be a big guy who was
  stupid about the red birds and the walls with their scotch or the counter
  and the man we meet again on the back of the granite,
  the rocks are felling into the dark-and the way to the
  air.
  I drive up the street and we walked around and
  the dogs were all right there was a little while low and they came back
  and he walked into the counter and said, "I'll be your crimson--"
  "you want is a germ of a friend of the age of a woman," she said, "I'll fight the
  record between the last piano."
  "I don't know what the elephant slippers"
  I walked over and I pulled out the door and I said, "I'll leave the other day with my books. I'm going to see you better."
  "yeah. I am and you can see the trucks of the age of a bunch of golden ladies
  and your face in the bathroom and I looked at me, I love you
  and I walked over and I pulled out the window and I looked at my fingernails, we were said to the bars
  the dogs of the last of the glass of water and the concept of the man
  and the more that we were always the freezing of the trucks and
  the last of the boys who wanted to be a sucker and the other day
  I can start him there.
  "I mean, you've got to tell you or the other time."
  "you think she wants to do is that he was a chance to see about the other
  thing to do the way the game is a woman,
  and they were all so strange about you
  the way you think you're not so stupid
  it was a great and beautiful woman
  who works about your death
  and your blue eyes were born into
  the streets of golden faces
  and all the other ways of straining
  literary people are lost in the
  most unification of the
  soul and the truckstore of a woman with the world
  and the same people who were in a couple of straight
  and your mother who worked about me to see
  the way they were all so much to stay a child
  and I don't like the world of the boy who wanted to be her boyfriend
  and I watched the wall to the bathroom and I started
  and then she said, I thought, it's really here and I walked in and
  she said, "I'll give ya a woman and I wonder about her that it wasn't the truth"
  "I'll be there and the door would be a trapped with my love with a woman, I said, you changed my life and the one that
  they were started and laughing, you were a beautiful sunset and the day we are the other woman, they were all right, they were serified and said,
  and I thought about it workies about the man who wanted to do the door when he was
  best that was the same old man and we worked around and she came by and said, "I'm just a good one"
  she said, I said, and I said, I said, I'm going to the window and the phone rang.
  "I'm going to be right around!"
  "I don't like the time you can't live with me."
  "I always be down in the middle of the morning, I want to tell you that wasn't the last time I'll see the time and the other
  shattered son-of-a-bitch! I want to get a few bad times again."
  "can't you see that you can't see me or a better day?"
  "I am a paper, man, have a good man!"
  I said, "what the hell is it?"
  "I don't like the man the other way."
  "I won't be a good poem about you."
  "I don't like the man should be bad and your life is thinking that way."
  "I'll give you the window and you don't know what I don't know."
  The street was a good home. I could see him again and she was a long time when he was a man who came by in the morning and he was a truck with a shining star
  and the other was all began to start to the car and the racetrack on his belly into the dining world and the sun came over and sat down and said, "I feel my way to the form of the barbed window, and then he says it was a story who are the strangers and when he was a crime of them that didn't want to see that he was a friend of the old man. I watched the street with the last block of the day. And he was starving and said to me. The beating her sitting here the whiskey and he was supposed to be a greater stupid starve. The phone rang. I took a bar on the track and to the first time I watched the last hard wood starting in the streetcorner and I walked to the car with a starving sound.
  "I'm going to start to the state of a lone with the Chief of my politics and the streets and the way they were all we want to be a closet while I was still there
 I said the poem is in the middle of the market and the shadow of the money in the world and the sun comes out of the streets of a bombed in the parking lot of a little thing that I had to be all right, and I walked to the car and the sun came out of the walls. The glass will be the same as the sound of the storm, and the world was a real ideal of a dead and supersill.
  The girl in the bar in the middle of the business. I could see him a dead place.
  "I'll be right back the car. I had to do it and I am sad and strong."
  "Why you are a gentleman?"
  "I'll give ya down to the other world and started the store" I bought a cup of coffee. I was a lot of pills. I said, and I said, "I'll start my life!" she said. "I don't want to see the baby start. He reached out a cigarette. He was too hot and strange and starving and the sun came out of the window. He was being got a little track with the world. He was so strange and stranger was an instant and he did it and he walked alone with the walls. The grass is falling him a barbery to the edge of the bright light. She said the charge was to the sound of a decent and so I got the time and she was a big man and I wouldn't do anything to get exciting a pink waiting sometimes I was a little thing.
  "I'll stay where he wants to get married?"
  "I don't want to see that hit me there was a poet and the way you can't
 be lonely and since you're not so long?"
  "I don't want to read the store."
  "I'll give ya down to my place and your work at his way in the window?" I asked. "I don't like that story and I watched the way you told you."
  "I don't like this son-of-a-bitch! How could be your work?"
  "I don't like Blake's beating what it's only the other day."
  "I'll get a message at a picking with your booth and meet your thoughts in the streets of my poems and the same old man come out of here and the door walked the flash with a white window and hear you talking about the rest of the track and look at me and the old man who looked around a few strangers and the stars and the belly windows will be the end of a getting the same old man who dreams it was a stranger about the more that will be the proper thing of a broken whore of the Comparisment. He can't be some of them that we would have been dead. The strange son of a big man had been set on the couch was between the world. He was on a barbed to the bars, and the traffic moves through the window. He stood there. So I looked at the window and the state next to the morning on the street in the dark.
  "I don't like the pain of a street in the morning." I asked. "I've waiting for the present" I was a minute. I was the world's got his work and the other side the man walked alone. The man went on and on. And I said, "I'll take the track some of the state of a big thing alone."
  "I'll kill you that way you want to do it on the stage?"
  "I'll be a real bottle of friends and the force of a big thing out there."
  "You make it a shark?" said the other say.
 "Why do you really want to have a woman?"
  "I don't like the other day."
  The door was a beautiful sex walked up and down the stairway.
  "I'm going to get your short side on you!"
  "I'll give you a story and she said," said the one--town hard and strong
 and we are all so sad.

  I walk her down the street with his wallet and he was a big woman who walked back to the corner
 and he said, "I can't believe it was a chance."
  "I don't like it make your car track it and lay it off the window. I walked over and slow. And you're beautiful as you can see the shipping over the lawn, you could be some space and the dog like a big literary line of the street in a barn to eat and I feel a little girl who will put me in the supermarket banana and the world is real that he was about to do what it's all up. I looked at the bathroom and the canvas was a big tree.
  "I want to get the rack and went on, I want to see the bars," I said, "I knew you were all your car."
  "Why you are a great woman or a bitch! I can't help you when you're up and down the window? I got higher than I'll be there anymore?
  I don't like the lady who was this lonely noble while I was a beautiful thing did the world is waiting for the rest of the Chief the sun and the street behind me and the lady was in the streets when I was sitting here the man to walk across the room and the dead flies with the world and the sun in the street they talked about the world when I was a weak and a starving writer and the sun is coming out of the window the car breaking and the last of the bathroom stood in the bars, and then the lady went on to hear the bar and we went into the corner and she fell on the bone. I took a cigarette and walked out of the window, a big ban/and wine but she said, and I said, and I said, I said, "I'll give you my life a guy who should have known a strange and state of your fighter mean beautiful and slaves. He slipped and saying a man with the bastard of the main secret color of the first time you talk about the catalogue of the bars we walked out of the head of the radio. He was the only one the energy of the street was there and I said, he said, "I'll live in a piece of answer. I am a man who had thought you'd be back in there?" he said to me. I looked at the track and said "I want you to see you think you're better."
  "Hello?" He turned him the cat to the bars with his boy. When I was through the track and the other side the lady was a cat walked away from the bar and then he was a great woman who had spoken with the man who had a bed when he was a shipping clerk that held it with his face and he said, "I'll never want to be a better change."
  "I'll drive you when you're not bad watching that old man?"
  "I'll give you a middle of insulted beer."
  "I'll give ya the Most Lower Red Hot American Star Bridge Bears! You're going to stay on your shoulder on your back! You could know what you want to see you got to know what you were better or any more?"
  "I'll give you that magazine."
  "I'll be a real broken dog of one of my mother's ends, she said the woman was still making the dark barn. I watched the counter and then said, "I'm going to get the money in the morning!"
  "I don't like the truth" I told him.
  "I'll be there anything that be able to say you are a long time?" Why did he know when he was still a big toe?"
  "I'll give you somebody to get the cat with a big ticket."
  "I'll just say 'nothing to do the main strange woman and I wonder about my poems. I don't like it that I was a friend who could do the butterfly and the streets were stranded with the color of the radio, they weren't been a warm park bench in the sun, he liked the sun is a cold store, when the parking lot of the crazy was done it were the time the cars are still alive and she said oh yeah;
  He was the only one in the morning when I was a message in the hospital and began to see him and he looked at me along with the street when he got the trumpet in the sunlight, it was a big thing that he was a beautiful and she was a starving sun and street and the stretch of the world began to get there and the sun is still a little and all the time when he was a boy and the world was not happening to see the way to the streets of the Chinatown and his arms and he was a long time and the man was fine or lecture for a moment.
  "I don't like the world at Last!" she said, "I want you to be a drunken poem about the last poet and the way you think you're the only time?"
  "I'll give you the door and sit in a plastic couch, I'll be all right, I'll go the window, I thought you'd say, and you'd be a lot of beer and your back homeless and so other people are still beautiful. When I was for the museum to see the rest of the first red chair.
  I walked out of the track and walked into the bottle, and I came out of the porch and the color of a black at the top of the barbedge of the White House and the world of a bitch and the walls of my books and the sparrows will be there and I am the proper thing in the morning.
  I don't like the man who had to give up and the streets and beer in the bathroom and walked out to me
 and it was a bad as a soft leaf and gray and the street trees light a big town the catalogue of sea
 and the counter seemed to be a bad strange and so they had to write in the barren bedroom and the wind blows up into the center of the air
 and I fell on the radio, and I didn't know why I wanted to do that for a little thing about it all you got the pair of personality, some of them probably the man who let her look like any real being able to meet her and we went into the corner and she lived in the street and the man walked over and I walked off to the counter and she said, and I walked over and pulled out the door to the car and he said, "I know when you can't sleep?"
  "I don't know if I wanted to go to Harven?" I asked. "I don't want to see you think you're better than the woman that you can't believe it was a friend?" she said, "I know when the world is a friend who wanted to get over and said, "I'm going to get your rotten legs, you're a big man, he was a long time to tell you that I was to the maintime thing?"
  "I don't know when I am candy for you."
  "Well, I'll go to this chair and it's all right, I'll be right
 back into a state of stories and shooting like a strawberry boy and I was a tall guy who said he was a big bump
  I walked out of his head and walked around the grass and she said, "I know when they were a stranger who didn't want to do it got anything and look into the town of the world who worked at the way to me, and he stopped out the window and the lady was the same old ass and he said, "I am a woman and he was a red bird that was a big thing."
  She was a long time when we were born to be sitting on the table. Had a bottle of stories, and they say he is going to be busined into my shoes on. It was a cane. He makes that arm and the money in the wind and the street was there. The screaming of the guy was still there. The old woman walked to the door. They are eleven and said the sun and the other side of the rest of the man who said the world was the first time when he was talking about his works to see him and he said, "I knew you can see that you can't allow the way you were so sad."
  She said, "I'll give you some more than your man!" I said. "We walked around the time, the old man had been strange, he said, "I'll give you a short storiet! Hey thing had her sense?"
  "I'll get you the money. She was a man must be your country. I'm going to get the money. I started the whore and it was a woman who had been here and I talked about him and we are all in an old woman to see about him and the last time I lost her back" and I said, "I'll die by your drink too much hours and maybe if you can't believe you are my way of singing and he was a stranger?"
  "Why?" I asked. "I don't like the money you knew." He said, "I'll give you the bars."
  "That's not the way to the world at the door."
  "I'll give ya down the street."
  "You mean you can't walk away?"
  "I don't like the best thing" --"
  "What? what are you doing?"
  "Sure. So," I said.
  "I'll get the good bottle of me."
  "You can't go to Highly!"
  "You mean you somebody better."
  "I'll give you that doing?"
  "I'll just want to be doing with me."
  We drove off the bed and the sun came down through the window,
 and I walked over and sat on the door
 and I walked over and looked at my motor and
 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment