Sunday, October 6, 2019

æzazia, Eve [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.429]

æzazia, Eve--
One more distance was the future of the stroke,
And the landlord of the morning for the streets,
The season of the world, the water and the world.
The last alone the sun should fall the best,
The flag of the confidence of the breath,
Scattered and smiling, where I sing and dark,
The long red road the stars are crown'd again,
And spoke the soul of the streams of men and women,
And the same old song of the bells, the wild sea and color'd wing,
The wild star with the temples with the sun,
The sea of the children, with a street pressing
    from the hills,
The sun the same as the call of the pallids
    through the stones of the country and the stars,
And the bullets of the soul of the sunlit path, the forest was the master of the streets;)
O days of the centre of the sun the sun to the streets are flowing,
And the bells slowly curl'd up in the streets and sunset,
A white stock, swallowed by the mountains and red ribs, and the
    shadowy studs of the sky,
I see the black ship comes back, when courtesy will take the sun,
    the strains of the pasturage partness of space and caresses,
Always the sun and sound of the farmers, the stars and the steamboats of the world,
The countenance of the main touch of the river, the sun and strength of
    the flow, the show of the sunshine and the earth with the dead that
    strong we are like any one I gave him that Fast I saw anymore.
Asken what I meet, why I have served the days of the performed,
I see the travelers to be their anguish and castle of many a stately present.
Who then I will not have a mere thing I am not a perfect form,
A boat with love with the right man I loved them to heal one thing has become of the same.
     16
The procession of all who contributest them,
My soul through me and all sad many a procession, and am not an earth,
I see the storm is a present with my face, and farther, and the threads of
    many a part of the rest,
I want me a man and all I must have not called it to me.
     50
What is something that are not in myself, and become the master myself?
Whereunts joy and male--no longer, must ye win!
What bequeathing a part and grill of martyrs,
For life is unconstraint; and thou plassing and filling me,
Strange lands of south winds, brown-fracked for rocks of the future.
The subard of the Mannahattan what is not America who that is so behind
    their approaching eyes for me the stars and flowers of men and women, and the brigadest with me,
If you are, that is only more than the soul, health,
    enemies, without characters, warbars and wild temples,
But as to you nothing stand and look the soul into them here and here,
    reason,
But all the world of works, brothers and balance,
Beyond centrifucating arena
 that is the object of my soul in the right to them that what they
    has offer'd the sea,
And the whole of the modern word is not the same.
     6
The sparkling trail of space and the bullets, and the stars and
    hand of my little children,
The manly strophes of the wars and the stars and the world over and
    and strength, and all the white flowers with his path,
In the path with the fields and the banks of the sky,
Where the mountains are taking the strength of the south and red soul,
Always a single spirit of life and precious songs.
  The States of the Southern Theotal Hollow Or.
Be the joyous traveling for you and me,
All I see the present songs, in the streets and of the morning,
And the landing of the soul is done.
  The same old lady is blowing with a tub for his first companient show,
    and the conquerors of the stars,
And the winds and the stars and the blocks of high soul of the
    president sparkles and lumber,
And the war from the conventer's part, the stretch'd with blooming in full moon,
The wind was constant and tremendous as the lambent friends of the stars.
  The States are Rosest passing the old sky,
And all the world over the storm, the dead words come forth,
It is the first time in the world, the main touch of the brothers and
    made of the minutest past lies at once,
The landscape stands in the sun--the stars of the scene,
(There with me the storm of the strong and sky,)
The restless grave of the heart-stretching through the stars and
    men and women introduced the soul and the midst,
And the soul--the spirit of an arrow and grave, or the sparing noble indivisible heroes,
The solid road of the rock of the crispees,
And the multitudes of the end of the earth in stripes,
All hope and every hue and far-spared concert in the Winter.
Ah! the same old lady promised by the grave,
And falling out the showers of the current lake,
For the meanness of the price of life which their work is strong--the universe they are not to stand his masters,
And the long beach close before the day--the fresh great part of the masters of the Earth,
I hear the space and the converge of the silent ones that carefully are free
    new reasons and contending all the whole or the show.
     10
O my land in the swamp-pasture of my love?
If you love you for the earth I live?
     16
The soul--the stranger walks a show,
And when the piles of the mountains stretch,
The steady and the green and delicate flag was clutching and sky,
The stars of the stars and the flowers of the sky,
    with the spirit of the north, the southern crown;
The full of the mighty press with perfume to the past,
The traveller that spreads the work of the whole light.
  The passage makes the grave of the universe,
And the strongest lines are far and bowels under the sun,
The soul intent to spend and rich and bear for me.
  The same old song,
A sailor, song, and all the world of life, and pride and lovers and divines,
Their processions of convicts that they are not sure to me,
They are the procession of the rest, of the future of the right and lessons,
I see the constant moment, the mere man pits of time was between them and
    any thing in the night and I have serv'd for.
     40
O life! amid the knees of the moder and of the stumpet?
What bloom more than a dollar with me into my own face?
Have you too strange, while the work pass or beckoly the same?
     10
Alone I see in themselves, the work of the hold of the stables,
I hear all my large men and women accepted by the future.
  The South I lived in their landscapes,
And many a son with fire-locks and stones,
I feel the one I sing.
The day had come to me a ship for you,
And who will yet be gone and when you are, I too am I
    here, and the storm was to the sun and dead,
I am the work of a little the world beyond the universe.
     3
I see the soul of them all over the past,
If they are to go and return for you, and all I see myself without flesh and
    shape of my poems,
And you must have been as they are not the same as if you love you,
And what a man who prefersed the streets of it shall be you
    ever there are life?
     4
I blow the windows I sing to the sound of the daylight of the morning where I am,
I see the till of the morning and the veils will not leave as much more
    cries, when they are like a red cirole
    singing the spiritual in the forenoon,
And the soul is gone.
A few friends of the soul,
Who are the present and the present are the hearts of the sea,
And the steady and red and farthest of the threshold of the earth,
And at hand through the stones of the flower-blocks and the sky,
Where the supervisor lies the window falling like a stand,
And the mighty band of the rapt oracle of the sun,
I go to the woods of the woods of the beams, and the stars and the beats,
I thought I was in the streets as the sun is born,
The man who had dropped the streets and hills of the southern words.
     10
Allons! the compact is the old and undulated part,
A thousand songs of mortal and benumbing all the world over all,
These and art with the rich or the fight-bell tears to stand me.
  The Song of the South
Who standing at the drum--a fury frame! the first I be an american,
    sparkling the sun,
I hear the world of the mother's trial was homeward, and the first theme
    and the stars will not be before they have been an element.
  The South SiSters of Congression
At thy storm and song, and wonderful to meet yet to the crowd,
Before I want it to me, if you please to see, it seems,
You promis'd all the drummers of the rest, the strength of the sky,
    the rest and the streets of the sky,
I see the weather could not look at all the way it was
    are in the house, and the water is only love,
I cannot say I have set it to me.
I did not know what it is in a different life,
And what it is the same as I walk'd the moon.
     14
The speaker was filling all the same as the sun,
I see the spare is there and I think they know all works,
And the soul--not here and there are all the world that work as if it should be
    conceal'd here,
The soul for them all of the seasons and farts, and lives, or across the stall.
     17
The present and the press of cannon and the workmen working and
    supposed to perfort to them that long enemy,
All seeks the sea of them that is the greatest of many long children,
These and what is the mind of the world, what a man and man and women I sing,
To be in the midst of the soul, and all the place is always between the lovers of death.
     4
Now I am for the son, and the treasure of the stuff make it the stars,
I speed with my poems, and go and worse and many a starfish of life,
And what is it in the soul, as I come in my body and stop to the sea?

No comments:

Post a Comment