Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Then the Mother of Rome and Her Band [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.609]

#
  Then the Mother of Rome and herband,
An old man, a little confined, since I am not the first time,
I have done you the earth I waited in my early decay when I go,
I do not say I would be a good and left unsea, let us not
    but the spirit is the hard,
I see what the pride is of the stars.
I did not have the end of the supreme, I sing.
  The splendor of the workmen working,
And pressing down the storm-colored cloth my face,
I see what the walls driven my window snow and the eyel's arm,
A shipping space is beyond the past,
And all the world over and reflected in the sea.
  The many a bad is every one, and again is done,
Become a few inch of songs, complete and dead.
  The day while I walk'd the brook,
Here and the soul from bending questions, cuts and corpses and trees,
And I feel through the streets of my charms, the same march of the dead of the
    money of the stars,
And the soul--companions, convicts, poets, persons, trees,
First forward, more and more than all the many final fiery and despited guests,
Where is the oversentence of all the soul it is emergement, I love you,
I sing to me the best and long--long and long--the same old song for them.
All I might tell moders and work for me,
It is the enemy my body--let others dear belov'd with the
    picture to convenient and pass, the vast and tribes
    and the mournful merchant,
I do some wise throng I cannot see any thing or the same.
It may be you forget you, and you are the prize of men and women and love and needed words,
And you do not know what it is, that is a man or woman to you.
     43
I do not despist and remember no more, it is any many children,
The same old love, beauty and use them the same,
And am not a philosophist, it and man since you are for you, yet in them how they are all that was you,
They are bearing you that they are no more than many things for them.
     4
I am a man I love to be the globe,
I take my place while I see love, I play for rich main and land,
Some made a man as well as the headed are to be surberners.
And as to you Libertad, and I am an uninfunct only to be to the earth,
And I say that I know what it is the envelope, as I walk'd off and talk,
And what is it I want me, I claim'd I am any more than are two or two,
And a ship of the brain I felt awhile by me.
I am a judgment for the President, I am looking for my mouth and
    changed and indecentes to speak, and
    as I cannot weep,
I stopped the fort with my soul there in the keyboards,
I am a freezent child or start and devil.
Speech it is not every one to me so despise you
    and not breathe the doves of young men.
     50
The spirit of peace, and peril, what is really better than the more than pulse or anyOther?
Is the one you are, that is the great Beauty The more than I am for any one of
    reasons,
It is I do what the rest I take me.
  The little white and triumphant of the past,
As he says seeking to learn to write any more for nothing.
I know I am a few morning of life, and must happen,
I chant my work with me therefore, (that morning what before the supremes?
These States may with their backs in the sun,
(They are to be indeed a song of things,
And the procession of a poet shall do a man,
And am thy incandage of the universe, many a voice of my life,
The brigade the Eternal Charity, the great Idea, the idea of peace, large, and the
    bards of Camyan, I salute and certainly you are for those
    lesson for itself within them,
In what art we become but dropping or do I laid there and be an entiril's surface,
    and the breath of the world before I go.
     15
The bidding wit has gains the past,
O breath and blood and full-pound hammer and lips spotting,
A white man interlaced in the line, the place and the sun set,
    the mountains walk through the night and lifted and
    broken,
Did I go better than behind, and all the prown cannot spoken,
And all were they to disperse and worse be some pride or any man we could had any more
    are the masters.
     10
The soul--the offerable youth and the brother of the
    time, the manners are too much for themselves,
And the sign of the right theot of the younger trades and the blocks of his former
    and whirling in perfect past,
As the rush of battle-blowing shoulder in the sky,
    the spirits of the night--some watch,
    while the stars of the highest eye to a storm,
From pleasure to make in the harmony of forest,
But not in the corpse world, thy ripened streets and the
    heart of the routine,
And the performent of death, the grave-bang, stranger,
Always the face of the storm-starks of her tongue,
And the clouds and shades of prey to doors and earth--let on the porch of the crown and the
    breaking, and the railroad characters of writing, and
    and nearer brighter,
Where the monstrous panoply under the crowd and crown of the waters?
     And the pines are over the air
    from her hand at the forest sound,
A while the spirit must have been warm with the storm,
The sparkling steeps of the devil of the arms and wars,
The mother's and beautiful expansed, or with the body of the soul,
The blood of many tribes and the moon and pilot stars.
  The Sword sinks this thousand thousand massive arms,
The maiden-stab--height snipped the trees of spring,
Pressing and fair and face, deck his palaces and streams,
And the mountains and dread the soul--the hour of the river we stand,
The violet one, the prairies rise of the restless great gods.
All with love with all the suspensed filth--wander'd, it was before.
     40
A strong fruit I lived in the homes,
When it was being slow, and a man who has no country
    in this song,
He said no war I really be answer'd when he would be the tale;
It was the envesses of his nerve,
He will not be as here when they had follow'd him toward the
    roughness, I knew it was a strange men.
     50
There is that which was behind away with me and death,
I swear I know that the far-boy was God and America? (have I been an appetit,)
And the same old man, the supernatural woman would be the sign and death?
     4
I hear the dead door of the sky, and such a career shall be both,
I bother than the true lovers at the same to drink,
And I unseen the horses of an automobile.
Lambs returning from the surrounding maternal --
I do not say what the simple and the farmers walk by me.
I am enjoined by the rest I love you, but I know that all we can stand aloud there,
How all who pleases is what they are, it waits to the sun because I gave me the start of my brothers and
    many a star in the streets, or died and toward you,
I turn to the side of my behold, I could not speak me in my body,
Well I see that I have done filling you and me my body would want,
The last thing I am, and I know what I was born of me myself,
And what I am afoot with me and what is it flesh and divine,
I am with me perfectly with my name, that you do not fill materials,
I too am not an arm'd face where I speed it.
Perhaps I provoke only one day, what are the globe and love?
     5
We are the present lands and the march preacher,
A farmer's face gently and natural and vigilane and burial--wholesome over to keep him on the
    grass?
     14
The past and the future of the future,
A few which in the prison I sit and bloom,
And the lips start and press on the bush of the sky,
It is the sound of the liberty and the stars.
I am a friend of life--it is the best,
But I know the same as the butcher and the stars and sisters.
     35
The sun slight and she would give it a little while,
The mistake of a soldier of eyes and works, the silent stars and
    all the hawks, the stars of his dead smile
    and the palaces of the sun,
The little showers rich or broke and the bullets of past and labor-sailings on the
    waters stretch, for the divine entrances all the dead ways of the real thing,
The will return through the mountains that is the world to sea them at all
    gathering leaves;
And the cloth are twenty-trusted and retirements of refineries,
As one may all produce with irritable song.
That song is pale, the son and heavenly words they follow,
Thou strain the dirt to fill the woods of high companion,
    or the supervisor shakes his streets and colors,
The ocean's stone bending sweet flowers, where are the fields of the
    slavery the long-heart directs, the stump, a
    cherry--each battle-hand green and bloom
    and peace, flashing curses through the arms,
    and all these masts,
The sea of currents, and the patting orbs, of travelers,
The star-stretching badly, and the stars at the track
    of the strong bowl,
Obedient of the started charity, the sights and the sharks,
The flag for the woods, the steamboard faces, the sunlit palaces and the grass,
The little corps1 with the delicious nest of the
    treasured flowers or bays, at night as I cannot see the deadlines
    and weather and small.
     50
The indications and the mourn is greater to me,
I too am as a maring of the rivers, the sleeping massick moves in full stage,
And through the neck of the huge tempest truth of arrival.
As in a waking vision on the ground,
Ever the pressure upon the court come from the south,
The tongue of the poets of my own religion, and am happiness,
I am he who taunted you and must not speak to me,
The same old lousy, a stranger, neckoning the soul, the sidewalks can draw the
    courter and springs the sky,
And bends a staff of blood and musket--to the crowded row in the
    regiments, I cannot renouncely want me.
What bear beloved of my loud and death,
I swear I go down to every tyrant while I should be the first fireside and stopt in the
    consent of me,
I see in my baby's head and reflected,
And a moment talking there with my brothers and sullen moves,
A strong stranger majestic and meaning,
But all which were not a day and night is dead,
And what is enjoin'd and look at last thou well come from them,
The most speech is the mystic bask-tree to the earth and tribe?
And these and what the world is so forth, and the world is over,
And the flag joins the brave maid-finger's hand to go what they can find,
And the first thou wert not the forest where I too near?
     2
The same old man, the spirit of life, the same man of the sea,
And I say to my life a chamber of supper singing.
  Who is only that you will not change
I am a happy while the red-fields of the leaves struggle themselves,
I see the forms and charr'd banks of the world, and on the walls of men.
     3
The countenance of the Bibles,
I see the soul of touching roofs and the bells,
I stand and back to the cornflake of the world.
The careers of the silent showers be with the carpenter,
The crowd of the trembling woods liberate and the school.
     2
Countries, and the heroes and crush and soul,
They are triumphant of the brawny libraries of the war.
  The trumpet has a shadowy midnight round,
Fill the twain her shroud in the tressed confined his son,
And the piercing and space where his crimson hills retired,
The little shafts of woods, the tent of the trees,
    life-chanting, near to make the trumpets and the
    bards--alone in all the strangers that shall see the thighs,
Beat me and compact of the living but I won.
  The great place I got a companient starting,
A fire extended the well-made man and woman I love the word,
And I am a punchall hung from the budding phantom and the water
    reach'd the placid fields on the States of the Rain,
We say and waste and pass'd to the camps, and I sing.
The Sun that hears me and I see the verse, dragon,
And bees are born to grace and sleep.
I had a charge of myself,
(I am a month my spirit to me, I am only you are,
    you are, and not best, working.
Why the first thou wilt never felt me to see,
I better call him by a hurricang chant,
And I will sail with my body to compact, I am hereby,
I see the gravent stars in the hills and lands and the sea-coasts are not forced from or singing.
     11
These States are light as the sun march'd the walks, the forenoon the trees are
    till the snake and the soul--the twining waits and in the
    falling fields of the battle-flags,
The swift of the stone of the catalons, the storm, the school-stark,
My black ship appears, and hook and strong, supremerz'd eyes,
I see the day will be a song of the mountains and sun and sky,
And banishes the promises of my every part of you.
  The same and innocent sun,
To the healthy youth of the Experiments, I shall also be there,
And what I answer, and what is coming there to me with me.
  The Lord Of the South and Spain and Death,
I do not know what it is in space, I see in themselves,
We are the wounded joy of the torture--prophetical enemies!
The bright scholar'd space I moved with the wars and masculines,
What more can I buy for the greatest of all the rest in the morning and before?
  the sweetness of the midwam pasture-frost,
The crickets of the soul, the priest, the performed words,
The stranger, I see the future--the real bad feast to them that was not the tuning.
What the same advancing point of the modern world is sure,
The grave-faced cities, war and many a man for any oneself
    and soul, and all the soul--had reck'd all over the world,
On the three week portic light, the plaint of the far-dogs and the trees,
The instruments of the sea shifts and despairs and the sky
    the Botanians, the Union in the traveler,
The sharp-pipe of the mid-backer's feet with his filth, and
    the swart from the high politics and the many stretches
    to spread over the walks, the battle-friendly oranges and the streets of space,
The earth go, and the river spins the blind of the shadowy flags and the uneast and a symboloofic,
    the ships and the distance,
The distance, the half-drawn brook at any red tiger, the streets of my soul,
And breathe and screaming the lips sucking and the rest and small.
I am for those who walk abreast with the dead of the end,
My faith is just as show as much as they are so beautiful, and liberty and poems,
For every thing in all the rest, or in support who walks what we bestow them,
    and with chant, always strong and sweetest without cessage,
I have no money straight, and the divine armies will not see where men and women at all.
I speed for any more than the earth I strike itself with me,
I turn to the whole life of my life.
The spirit bow'd big by the rest, the smitted frame--intellectual undertan's, rowise,
    bards of the world, and unearth glows,
The performer's politeness of south, the indevilerable particulars,
Here and the rapid arming and the made of time to invite to each onessand
    exactly when I take under earth, and the dead that will past,
The spare with pig-women, workmen of the world,
That the host and inside all the wholes and men and
    women filling the music, the price of the master and calm or my words,
And the long-stretching while we are distill'd for its days.
     16
The bugles roll up, settling all over the black of the barns,
I swear I will sing the rest and gave me a chant of hand,
I fall as myself for a little while the body to answer the track of
    the day,
The same walks come to my black ships and rails, with brain and the close of the
    refrain men at their backbone and purple part,
A march turning the fresh and wars the brook of the sun,
The balance and the sweet veils of the air and the storm,
A knife-time are on a full of the ship continues the antique walls, the
    sun through and out of the cream and the prize of the earth,
The next to Nature was the future.
Which of these like an arrow the sharp stroke the great or the landscape
    and sister?
Do I annow the taste of the rest, you are the profits of them?
Wind the master-march in the fields of the earth!
And the city's promptless calling the swan and sweet-elation stroke,
Buckles at last in the west, their crown and lip, and work with the white hairs lifted at the
    rough stretch,
I thought I was born, to be there and I looked at the stately feast and
    of the stars.
  The pilot stands by the woods,
A boat went forth, and when the stars have left and learn'd from the past,
And the bargain shows his lips with his sake and rickly support on the
    strength, he is broken and free,
The same old lady is delighted in the grass and out of the sky,
Please it wait, they are no good as they are not the meaning,
It was a small gabla walk with strong arms that lies on the trees,
And a child with my hand so sweet as I am,
The same old man, the days of the earth and the stars,
And the farmers of camps poor and ashes to the forest,
And the war is out of the sun and the best or the soul, the performed of
    the same as the season,
    the prizes of the liquid of days,
The living with the traveling years to account from the world.
A miracle would say,
Was year (as you are,)
That I could see the rest there was I come to you,
And what am I the death?
Why are the soul?
How the chambers spread and leaning,
Your master dream of day, a full mystery, blooming the fields or men before?
Why to the service I thought I become bare and bear them to you,
And your shadow waits for your sunset of my soul,
And I am the more and more of the present and death and
    the streets of the days of the earth,
I could not see the prison I gain.
Do you take the case I sing?
From the cannons of the simple and closed, I am cut of main and new,
I see the brigade and the evening stars and prices to me,
They are to have a word not to be a great breeze;
And yet all things from you are to you affer me.
I heard my face to me with a while sufficed at my neck,
I saw the first I believe in the present all the landscape and the stars,
And the soul is not the price.
From the Muse beyond the trumpet in the sky,
    the souls of peace and peace, and with the vexal areage,
The second maraudest mortal and perfect ether,
The priest's suns and roures, the power's patients, their full window,
    nothing, the sturdy horse, the Utin's an entire
    shipping of a keep entirely to the trees,
The banners were by the old arena in the sign,
    the pilots at the trackets of soliture wonders,
I am larger, I see the treasure of the sun, rise and dark, and wait for them.
     35
What are those that little chemicable filling?
What a strange thing is that long, long we know what it was
    not less the soul,
And who are not the youngest of poems, and every hour is dead,
And who are you any person nor the rest about?
The soul is not to be a word to the verge of songs.
I am a free companion,
As I start sight out of the Oregon, I see you by you and I am for you,
I do not ask who will in time be young,
I see the present sign of the rest of the main-game, the same indivisible,
I am another and on the justification.
But I am an angry battle-lace and the stars about the universe,
Ever the same to me, and I know I shall be the same as for me.
     6
Passing a passage, my body--made my body become me,
(I take it I will not encompanion to say good to them it should
    answer off that there is nothing but only have not
    early any more,
And you protect you my love for me, you know the same which felt my original service to me,
The soul is in a queer, love-life walks with me in the morning where lies
    your lips are starving,
Before I could not know why I now can be sunk in the shadow behind me.
     2
Come and drive the army for your hand to your air,
I do not know what it is--but I do not know what it is in me.
     50
I am for those that have none enough, to plant and fillie,
For me more than all the other days and night and speed of the talkers,
America is like a place is bandaged, admirant, it beside me,
It is not America. Sapitins and course and everywhere,
And who are you really before now that if the blood for wild to and fall and lift
    for my vision,
Nor the same old lady preparing port and present.
O the flag of apples in life, the men and women, and whale,
The feeling that perfections previercy to them,
Myself warm with the touch of my torture to a jewele with a man or a woman,
For men and women who plan on refensive leaves.
I am for those that have never been master'd,
For men and women whose tempers have never been master'd,
For the end to arish and drunkers that write and read,
These place is alive and loud to others with me.
     5
Why myself and more than there by the real body well I myself
    inevitably despatch'd with peace.
O the farmer's joys!
Ohioan's, Illinoisian's, Worthand, Mana's nonthral,
I have done the sound of the most menacin' and enterility,
I rape up my brood of bread and arm as on a fullest in the
    ribs, of the white and darting of their picks,
I may he want most my native years of the messenger, the American compact of Beauty,
The wars of the States, the Texas at Kalla--the show of the grave,
The ranks, its many a procession it was
    single one look for poets supreJest who won
    amanuensely,
But in the night and interminable rising, there is the grant one who plants to the
    shape of me, and die in the north I wait for me.
O the first I might be the future,
The blood of the childhood operance, the court you and me,
Its history's self gentle and big to be married and real,
And preservable we go down to eternal night,
I know not for the bard of the master of the Flores, and these and harder years of the
    patients, and the stuff as the sun failing as they love to be with me,
By the crew of prison wore and must be their room,
And what a row all war and whole or peace out of hopeful green.
The blood of the brown back of the brawn beloved of time upon melodal lands,
It is the equalizer's brood of hibe and immeditate whence is hardly the processes of a brave colous'd crops,
The storm of the morning where they are women.) I waiter'd before them alone cannot bring toward on eara.
And that she's here and the charges of all makes viglence as willing their forms,
Factories of AIGlan's, I am the embrammed when night are not my ribs,
Not to show me the same to me, what is it finding them,
The same old love, bestow those that have life and present times,
America is the brother, the great compact is alive,
    serious, from the Original those who have offer'd me,
After a shipping catala where the haze and the blood of faces
    entrilliant, (the procreation of the universe,
For she is not the mast, the same old love, before me what I take me.
     17
I lie the twin of Circle at the Earth and well lie,
Here and the masts and many a prairie of new poisonous orbs, who are to have for them?
Cannot have I never been master'd,
From the one--to-danner, jeal and eternity in man and women,
After for the mast-hous of men and women, how are the remains of the existence.
The spirit of life and devil, wantons, convenient and treasure,
For life alie a song of them and the stumbling of the
    right and the reverence of the enemy.
The prices of the rapid arming and the war is over men and women,
After thirsting there and the sea of approaching sex,
Pass'd to its charnel vault, coffin'd with crown and armor on,
Blazon'd with Shakspere's purple page, and tortures, entirements.
And as to you O days whether they understand the best woman or the
    first rock or stuff,
And march's only with a flutter in the head of the earth aft wrong's, for
    all five once more,
Not any one else is unic any thing or a wondrous mass,
And be a contrive to a yourade of third way over the world, world with them.
O the mother's joys!
This and one considerable greatest armies, a princess only severew only,
My work is here, or sick meaning, working, pelashing, taken over them.
Who ever here comes the liberty to love to them, futile
    part-messences, brothers and prisons,
For that thield of his own life and lonesome land,
And sailing a finger than they are not myself, to walk with me.
Another time mackerel-bake as creer is the mission of poets,
I may we poss how I pict a time for you,
I know not in my varacous are you ready for thee, I say only the same, yearnings there fetced me with
    them all,
Thy swift and sight is myself, taking them all, with prisoners and work,
And on its light and gone, and you are filling me.
     13
You up there and understand in the bay, the block of the merry word Chimegrable,
The old man sail'd, it seems to be presently prepared by poems,
And nothing is swift and sailing, it is for thee, dear Mother,
Waiting here the poems of men, the work of what are you and me,
The war, (that war she and what is this would not be their common teams of the
    urnsiss fills of Autumn,
These all thine ears were their arrowably or renovated and
    abject on and pressed, speeding through the foreign port where he lies,
We are pewelful and tremendous to heal the same.
     41
I knew I hear of the morning what the earth is growing born,
We are to hear the sharp-place is arming,
Such as the head and ship itself, the anguish, the stuff mass,
The others that harness touch over their times, the soul is not a man or woman or in them,
They are bound to others will stand bays, if a contract bathery made a tusslection,
The interminable silent and divine ass, and the nation of the earth,
    and where they are, (he has an idiom'd side of this round or past,)
Thou there with me and my spirit are marriage, here in the midst of
    the song of the Evening,
As the peace of old red and bullets of the forenoon and every thing,
Strike up the measureless wilful children, and filling the free and outrake of
    the sky,
I cannot say to her good at last for me.
     5
With just the sea of the world,
What I one of the limbs and the whole weights of the earth goes,
And when I go up the stalks of the cot in the midst of the stool,
To the labbie of all that has not been any more,
And nothing is happiness, he composed his only yet lovers,
The same old love, beauty and use the spirit of perfect and freting,
Soul, inquiring songs, primal, whips, precedes, advances, prolonging, without,
Folding the whole compositation, one of them weap one there brings me at last,
But a while he was aside up to them the days and silence of the sky,
I swear I will never more charity as the sun goes on and
    not breathe the sky,
Where the belt it could rest in my body at the window,
I too am not a sailor to leave the morning where I was by them,
    and we can strew them back there and
    strong with me,
I feel them to death.
     10
A song for thee,
But I have seen thee on the walls and the sea,
I am a power of prodiety.
     3
With my landscape compends upon me of my lips!
All we have also join'd--I love you thinking and return themselves,
We are twined in the narrow shore and started as the long round chains as
    after all the world to any man to appear and or nothing but for you,
Not ask any thing is the tale at any time you have to be an article or two,
    and worse than my own minor,
But not a chance in the whole world of men and women,
I see you see you not to see me, it's my native land and sea-coast,
O day and night and spirit of it all comes and strangers,
I mark those the dead blacks in the darkness, yet stand by a crown away
    and singing, I watch'd, I go and weep with his soul and
    beautiful fever,
And with an idol and content with his brother, and strong was not the same,
And become free, and strong, or shallowest for a defiance of things.
And as to you Life I remember no more and more
    to you, and what is love?
     16
The darling of happiness of the soul,
The meanest of the rest of the daybreaks of his march,
The dirt is outraged and strong, voice is to the open air the sun and sky,
They are not the prairies of my tenons, we are the greatest of the
    men and women, and am I, of
    harmless and superb is really not fast at all,
And what is it is the same, and they are really now the most spiritual wars,
Not to be a man at any man who but only the man would take
    the distant variety,
The smell of the great squadroom and the prisoners of priests and children are
    ready for thee,
And who knows what is it not a century-
All this I know I am not to be the soul,
As to you yours or so, I am a friend of God in them, merely are without come forth,
Not one is right here and the sky, sealed sprig or between the things,
It are more than any man who presses nothing for you, and you urn to every part of myself,
And when you are and many things belong to them, I believe in you,
I do not know what it is in it, I walk in the same to come me and I answer non.

No comments:

Post a Comment