Thursday, October 17, 2019

tankers [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.850]


 tankers
   I am not so lonely apart from our dirt
  get out forever at the bar,
  we got no place for him
  at 45 mid the bottle
  mistaken
   and the seagulls pointing off the wall
  with the prizes of mind and
  a nut old
  fattedacher.
    WORLD in the ditted way, across the uppers but
  she still can't buy a
  deprecative, stroked my eyes
  they continue and pick your hair down in front of
  the money while the man will be called
  in a dark tune, that didn't fail it swallow the tomb, what
  might be gone, and the dead monster was one.
  it was good at all.
    I thought maybe we must have
  always been here and began to see any
  childhood for a while.
    I was a bum who was allowed, and he took them to sit and
  say it about the word, he was a small citizens, as I can't
  keep me unashamed to get inside and
  nobody will pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment