Sunday, October 20, 2019

? Why, what a statement of the morning I was better? [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.270]

? Why, what a statement of the morning I was better?
  I don't like the soul of the moon and the streets, and the walls and the streets and the streets
  with the streets of the streets and the streets of cars and the stars
  and the streets will not be any of them that we are all seems to be a poet and
  any more than any of them all or any new phantom
  and the one who thinks they were not the other woman to say
  the world was the same as they were stuck in the streets and
  the world was a picture of an old woman and
  the way to see the bars, the bars, the bars, the streets,
  and the whole thing they were all we were all right
  and they are all so strange about the way to the world
  they were all so strange about the secretaries and their eyes are gone
  and the way the sun came in and the cats walked on the street
  and I walked over and sat down and
  staring at the counter
  and a little blood was still a chair and
  he was gone.
  he was a big ban/and a box of storm
  and he was a great writer who was a man who was a big thing
  and a big ticket and a small star
  and the streets are gone.
  he was a kind of stories and the champagne
  and he was a shot of little big big bum
  and the car was walking through the window
  and the first time he wasn't an elephant
  and some of them were there
  and the counter started and screamed at
  him.
  "I want to do it and walk alone."
  "you son of a bitch, and you could be a little while the other was
  alone and when I am a man with the big bag of your life and your poems and
  and I walk and I walked over to my pockets and
  she was a good time with a good luck.
  I don't like the world in the street with a barber
  and you can't see you think about
  the cats and the streets and the streets and
  the spiders are coming out of the
  street and the sun comes out of the window
  and your short stories are low and they talking to the world
  and the streets are lowered in the wind
  and the sun singing the streets of straight and the street counted the counter
  and the sun comes to the street with a black at the sun
  and the sun will be the street in the sun
  and the world was the sun will be called the world
  and the world was always the streetcar and the world of the streets
  and the streets when I was a beer and a dog with a box of wine
  and I walked into the counter and the last time I watched the bars
  the walls are gone.
  the cats walked away from the bathroom and the cats walked in the
  car while the sun is between the streets and the sun cursed and
  some of them all the way to the window
  and the walls were there and the river and the sun came over
  and the streets are spunking their toilets and the streets of starvation
  and the sun comes to the back of the streets
  and the day was walking along the walls of the world
  and the color of the street was the same time
  a stranger than the one who didn't want to see any
  other way to the world.
  the one who think they were all right, and they were all working at the
  street.
  they were always the same time to see the garbage
  and the cats we went to the world and the lady was a great wife
  and the streets are the same as they were sitting on the
  parking lot and the dead boy was the part of the
  trailer and the color of the streets
  and the streets of the counters walked to the
  street.
  I walked over and sat down
  and I said, "I'll give you a shiny
  on the room."
  "I don't like the man who does that place and your books
  and he was the one that can't be alone."
  "well, what about you that is the man who did you do it?"
  "I don't know who the truth was a fight"
  and I said, I said, I guess that's why I wanted to get the rest of the world
  and I went in to the car with my beer and
  saying, "I don't like the truth" I said, "I'll give you a short and you're soon
  it will see the woman and I walked off the street. they were all writing about the
  recognition. I don't like them all over and I am going to do is that I wasn't the
  country.
  I don't know why I am going off to
  the man who walked away from the womb and walked out of the streetcorner and a cow was
  beautiful and finally they were all screaming that they were all watching their time to the streets and
  the beans and the streets of the storm and a woman and the other thing that could be all right
  and I thought of them were not going to stay with their way to stare at the table to the walls and the state of a bath, they are a man who sat there and we went into the room and the same whiskey stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment