Thursday, October 17, 2019

3, friendly walking the end [Full Poem] [Tenp. 0.546]

3, friendly walking the end.
The traffic moves forthward to shave, supremer's deed did the residue?
The prison's companion the heroes through the sea, the clear eclipsion of a madman's side,
    the meanness of the track of the silent hum sleeps,
The soul of all the souls of the vast and surge, and
    electric, the strong black muscled streets of the little blood.
The barbers of the stars are clear and filth-intail'd and vast,
And all the world was not to fall with the world, they to and faith,
And what is it and take the ground while they are the best of the earth I swing or because I was not the ones I am,
And now I will understand them who enough them as the procession of the earth,
I have not consider'd that they have not touch'd for evermore to any man as well as they are
    new provincials.
The treasure of the modern word Unseen and the place, the landscape and smoke and
    I'm out of the first fighter, and the strong and subtle hatch that
    stands as they are melting,
To them the soul is not made and not so long and long.
I linger to me and worship the dead of the earth I lie down,
I see the mountains from the crowded chair at the rest and the same,
In the future of the light and the corpse of all the graves of the towels,
What I will never love thee to the earth, they are not the traveling counters,
The solid is the strange and modelglage and the soul,
Those thoughts of all that is itself and all its proper priests,
All this the truthful of my soul are such as good as the same.
  The South Sister Anna Harmonian compassions,
I stand side and dark the red roofs of housesters,
And a gentleman shakes pass'd and spies and the bands of his blood,
And the trembling white hairs have been with the trees of the sky.
Some the spirit of my little captive,
I do not stop the work of the wars defend you,
I see the world over and of me to all the arranges, yet
    there is no more than the last night I will know myself,
Is the enemy become a happen'd part, I too,
I know the same which seems to do so much as the masters want me.
  Since I am a million in your hand,
I know that I shall be your tears and women for all the rest, I am not as good as the same.

     4
The sight of the charms are swifting and steamed,
I see in flower's beat in the midst of the world, or in the
    house, and the most men and women and cannot be any man's approaching school,
The straining to sing on a stage of a part and two and the stars.
  The same amount of mine, you must have walk'd, you are alone there is one of
    more than any universe?
  The soul--the well-living carved space and the twilight,
The farmer like a poem in the middle and the storm,
The staping of the sparrows of the strength of the stars,
    the steamboat enlightened and blood,
The other that shall fill up the window sand,
And all the world with the work before him,
The shape of the grave--it is the real to-day.
A sacred form, the beauty of woods,
A welcome to-day the sunlit power saw, who the sun descends
    a fair gold,
The smoke of the stars with the blue sky,
Where the spirit of the woods are round the mountains the carol of the bending and iceantic and of the
    thrill of sky,
The cannot in the hand-breast into and from the head the stars and
    the nearest words,
The sound of the priest's humanity,
In the savage tears and wars and the soul that sent in the sea,
They sing and roll upon the bars, the lips spreading around the
    side of the bay--all his face,
The social sea of the bullets of moments and the scotch of the sun;
The storms of the flower-place of the world with the sunlight,
The many a changeless space and distant vault, the attitude of the troubadour,
The artillery of the more arts, but what they are the prize.
  The State of Death, Southwesterners in the Bridge,
The mountains of the sunlit path, the pale creature, where the trailing teeth
    and blossoms,
In the heart of my soul, the same song of the prison.
  The mid-Majors wolves like a desperate sun,
And the mocking and the flaring stars that fly in the shadow'd walk,
As the banks of the brain walks and stones of ship shall not leave,
And are to follow the spars of the day and the stars and the edges of the stuff.

     46
I uttered the stars that make and am I too there,
I love to love the stars of my life.

     55
Wants of the moon the shipping of the stars before they would not find it,
And again with the work before they have a great scholar?
The show was mourning out of the spring, a little while we are considerable and
    dead and beautiful are
    tremulous, and the stars of the world of heroes,
The grave--and the beating and the dusky heroes,
At last the present living and the rest is the great past and
    harsh traveling on the streets and lips,
The very stars wild the dismantled and red and blue.
As I watched the violin' house to them at last,
Every one the work was not the man or two,
And every human race is been and the rising grave,
And the soul is drawn and long before the venture of the long suspected.
I am the People's convention of your mind--you live to check the true anticipher's
    single thousand years of the form,
A breath of latent States and mountains and the songs,
And the power of the mother's party, the wild and the stream of space.
I am a minute and silently and impatient.
Here and these and here,
A companing of souls of every word to thee,
I row the work of the confound's bloody of the brawn belov'd of time.
I am for those that have never been master'd,
For men and women who walk and swim it for holes and clear.
O to go back to the place where I was born,
To hear the birds sing once more,
To ramble about the house and barn and over the fields once more,
And through the orographs of the house and barn becamelt,
The sweaving investignal toilets on the stallows of presents,
Sing up their safe-collest vengeful prompt, the defensive organs,
America justifies itself, (the same without port the thrustly)
    and trees, the trustful of all, and content and actional are
    freshly amid the price and real,
Not to and a new and best that waits for thieves and all be not so real baffled,
To trace it operative, and peril, wandering and long recaunt them.
Analyra-scented in the rails, the price and death, the best walls of the
    last-born of the grand ones to come.
With latest deaths permit to the trapper,
In the life and the price they are not the same.
A moment's cease, every other to the trapper,
I knew it went to be this word no more than stript forever,
I lean the body of the earth and the I see the world over and waiting to be but lives,
And when they are too much for themselves upon me and pass on and over all the rest--but
    barren freerast yours bothers of tributions?
Grow old with the same and of the rich cross-bench of the battle-flags,
In the line of the sunset on the ground, the sight is greatest who surrender'd
    live with me,
I cannot see the brood of you, see it is the same as the soul,
    and will not surely are death to me,
It is the best word Of the living there, my work is to go back there of my beard,
And who was to be unsuspect, and I know that the thanked you are not the enemy,
And who are you and you would contribute me with me and part,
A man I stop to the heroes, or sit in a shape, and so strong I entering the same.

     4
The sparkling stars will never love the ocean of
    the main-top-twilight,
A world of him who had been boltest of me and happiey or the material what I am;
And he said, (as he told them the old one of the soul,)
He was and with a liberty to be free for a divine land,
And nothing else be henceforth and whom I swim in leasawill,
He sees the father of the earth, he thought to see the things to them,
The messing of the modern word Charge about his ancient martyrs,
Not to invent perfect summer fire and stern Greed with or has any man as
    soon as I too absolved by any man translate,
I understand the largest the landscape of the world over,
The perfect hollow of her gorgeous liberty to attempt to stand by himself,
He sees eternity in the need of songs, promise, demanding all,
The past and powerful and forever refuse to them,
Perceives that it waits a little of life and life was a
    new free moment.)

     52
The spirit of life and sheds, the best at my birds are filling the best women and women,
After follow'd the torn companions of men and women,
And the poems prove too mad with safe some ship, breathe the globe and start.
Bards of the great Idea! bards of the present time!
O the old prophetic port's buffer's dunghill life and chemication?
Do you see who have left all my thiefs and before the end of soul in the afternoon,
    rettening, make even to come from them,
I point you over all, there was a packed cross on my And hat O serf,
And your bowed with land or up the well and silk, white and silver,
To years black and sublime and silver,
The inexhaustible iron in thy mines.
All comes by the brook of teems and farmout theory,
Produce in perfect content to consider themselves,
But that shall dap them from the hours and mountains, the were the
    shadowy measureless wife,
Ever the unseen them alone can be fast or any thing,
Not a bit by drain-pipes and the brawn bellowy and blue.
I am a man in the morning along the coofing a bard and then spake they
    on the side of the bayou,
And in the night a holy place was solid, I was low and let it on the steamship
    and scream,
I knew that the far-off shadow was drain'd and sleep with me.

     46
I reach for a little while in the door, that it was
    approaching men and women and am I,
    the interminable country and storm,
And all the world over and again.
Loos town and down the road in the sun,
I stop the woods of the rest of myself,
Not to you your posindly government cut and prove and you shall fit for you;
I turn to the soul of my own are the friends, and the sons of my follies,
    and work with me the sky,
    and will separate your ships and
    great fellows, I stand and live in order,
I see the soul of the verge of the far-off coal, and the seasons send away from the window,
    or starting away from me,
I see the present early moment of province of harmony
    and when the ripples could not have their hand,
The constant heart that reach'd the prize of the breast-bone
    and widows,
The mist forgive the long blocks of the brawny show to bring as they take the
    streets of the bands of the world of his companions,
It is the price of some of the mind of the tower's beauty, the three and the stars and
    hunted and tribe of my love?

     2
The wild women overtakes me, and I feel the foreign thousand of the earth,
I have proud to me the first time with all its tents, studies, superb,
    made and the shape of my happiness,
And I say to the earth and strength and lips.
A son and hope for all that hast been before ye when I love you,
I know that we can stand on my name of myself.

     50
The spirit of the most beautiful to me as willingly dances,
And for all that was not a part to the other ware, (the stupid man who come out.)

     6
Law make an after the hero of the world,
The doctors scatter'd with his deaf as any one else can never see them there.
The sun there is to be answered in the grass and
    refresh'd upon the water and singing,
The limitless spun it is sung, and we survive to me, and
    every time here to me,
It is a while the world is to be in the boughs and the battles of men.

     4
The soul--call'd the storm-window or the prairies or south,
The soul--they leave the sea and die alone at last,
Not the world of hope and happy heart is still and wait and look at him.
  The show of my hand, the price is good,
And nothing else he would say why, he says sail of latent lovers,
The one I knew he and I think what I shall weave him by my part,
I travel'd her in the past he stands by the stars.
  The simple and unhurt of the sun,
I see the soul of the morning I love,
Some who has no complexion and remainders, all world and extrimment.

     14
The varied products of the irritage the sun, the interminable and invalid
    and peace, or work to me and as the masters will serve
    as I stop in the swift and travelers and death--
    the trees and the winds with the wintry breezes and
    scarlet with the forms and fathers and
    contention with faith,
And the shadowy of the madness of the morning the strongest words are
    tears, and the stars and mountains and soul--still is in the gardens and
    sickening nights,
The swarting the hark hand in the streams of the sky in the sky,
    the cities and the sky in the sky,
Where the sun is to pass by the fainting and the storm,
The flags of the barn-come are cross'd with shadowy brown graves,
With perfume survive, with power and work, the soul full of the earth.
}  The Prison I got to San Francisco
The maiden of the stars are mine,
The true tombs, the compact of the modest former singing,
Poured in the first air, the vines and lights, and the bones of the past,
And all the sound of the sunshine of the world of life they see,
They are the fierce of the dead and the graves of the world and the splendor;
The sea, and the same old lady in which they threw them and loved or conceal
    what is the mast-state of the stars,
And the hard following stars will not be great,
The dead are the rivers, and the streets of the smoke--press its own show
    and blood,
And the consoling hours of the earth did creep in the sea,
Follow'd the sun in the forest where the hunters grasped and left,
The bright half watches the bloody drums of power,
The whole of the rest of the princess and the sky.
O how the waters made of stealthy pair,
Thy life is borne the shape of the earth and heavenly words beyond them,
Their joyous pains of life and lands and lads to the great war,
And every thing had been the promise.

     18
From the long stars of young men and women I look at her death,
And the sparkling cocks by the south, where the land of the shadowy his walls,
The sun with them as the stars are, and the lamb with the steamboat the light on the
    shipping of a garage,
Give nothing to the mast-hand earth and spiritual driving and glaring and past,
The stranger be at the twitching lines of streets and sunshine,
And all the world were the same, and the priest's advantage, the same and individuals,
The past and power of battles, and bad news of the traveling eyes for them.
All comes by the current runnard, the silent all the unknown broad lung,
The bare hair explodes and pride and farthess of the beam,
And we are lying for their ways, the infidelity and equable man,
Not torched here in the air, the sight of the modern, the work performed,
    every one of the soul,
As to you O your last to me as a strong morning when you fill the grass and lumber,
I am enjoying the same floor, and I am happy for you,
I know the soul of my soul.

     2
With little children, marches for Mayarmatia, pressing your naked stores,
    the soul of life, and the ancholing and the forest of these States?
Have you too much of a priest? for the last night I will not fail to serve us?
What is it I was in the soul?
O laven and song!
Have you despiged you from the strength of the sky, and it shall be you?

     5
What God can I be an approach?
How can I be an ample part of it, you shall be cross'd, or near,
Some man of your grave and farts I see again?
Who can have fair to speak me, my brother and many a stately are
    compared to me, I see myself and less than we are like, and
    having a jewish of a divine noontime,
The only terms of the last night seem'd with the town and the music of you
    war, wealth, world, wealth, for them,
A million are not red birds, but the front of the sky,
    where the light and the air and the prize of the rest,
The master-man walking the track of the land.
  The lass of the morning and the workmen,
The bad barreng boy two singing breathing and the sky,
The battle-fields of space and superb scene--we and soon lost to me,
The indicated and daring themes, the whole of the earth,
I hear the prison in their parts of the threshold of the earth,
I could expect the first time it is beautiful, and living with all its dead are for them.
O to attract by more than all the rest of the first I utterin',
He may see her that in the mortal thing has claim'd in here.
Behold, the sheathered staff, the tender unknown shape,
The barns of flames and fresh with ristender, elegator hazen,
Beware what appears on eating in the air, the stricken wood and stepping found powerful unerumicies,
Mothers your body wait and going, stood still in the bayonets,
You'll be thrown baths in the meat blood of the bawn I built them,
And who makes you sleep with me on the mother's end,
And you know both mother's and barnafor me,
It won and long before you, or singing the Sea.

     5
Along the day we march the power a handful of night,
And as the sign of the cot in the midst of the earth, and the
    refrain of the press of the mystic meaning of
    their fire-color'd streams,
I see the beating of the physiology and the main-top,
A moment's space, speeding through all the rest of the first I go,
Thou might'st delight some old men and women who would suck and well write among
    their hearts and death.
A few frightening the more are the same,
The same old love, beauty and use the same.

     5
We do not blame the proud virtues of the world or a single one,
The nations of the most virtues of all things,
The whole of the midst of the universe is directed unearthly whether
    increased upon the growth of the marriage of the sun and monsters of
    the morning but the Republic is as gone,
I answer enough, it was not the same woman or to think it was I shall not be
    less from the first ground,
A bear of the grave.
No guard scala sought in the hospital tenture, not long ago,
But I am a minute and enterprisall'd words,
I speed about a little while in the country dance, where the trees are in the
    fields in my happiness,
And I know the best of the endless fingers and lovers who would do any more, the interminal writhing waits for
    the simple and good or bad and all the world out of their part,
I hear as I cut into the stall of the curves and over,
And the charm of my lips, and I not refuse to the earth,
I believe in the present time for the earth and every one, any more is what I am,
And at last it was better than the world, the stars, and the sea,
And if the drum day will repeat on the students,
And bending my landscant in the barn, a star that is the work and world,
I feel the song of myself-- the least ideal was no avail,
The creation is no more than the sun for a joke,
I see what this honor of men and women from me.
  the mother of Again, O soul,
For I knew she too hast to tell the triumph of her brother's hand,
He will soundest my life to me now and me,
Nor any man the day how helps to love to him and die.
The solid fire and shows the spirit bow and sympathy waiting now,
And a star transfigres the same, for unfortun'd to me and death.
I too am not a brave mental strength from the forenoon and ever use,
And if I have danger'd, heard it of a time to tell of me,
But dilating with a prison set on me and deny
    as myself,
And what is it all unto thee, or as of the more than my word that flustering of
    woman to all at last,
One leap in the command to come, to them that like,
I reach to the near Mona how to walk with me.
And I saw the free souls of poets,
The brain supplementasing in the castle of the earth,
Who love to consider in the midst of a man and womanhood, it is behold, and what is better there.
And by the rest have not forth them to be baffles awhy thine ears bly
    austrasidable,
And who may see before I am for themselves.
The day a carilan, singing that love, it seems, and what is enclosant,
In the can-rajsome, proceed to fall for you,
I have known them to follow me with my round to be any more than way to be,
And why matters the son of God is the greatest of all things,
It is the entire priest who pass on and press with them that is not merely and ever.

     41
I am a few moment of the moment I think they shall be slept only only,
And who will shake your secret songs of my life?
The singing of foot in statesmen, the long repaid is for you,
I know not fruition's superb and must yet be superb,
Justice is the eOquity and show,
The beauty of all the war takes in the sear.
Another time mackerely and what is really been accout'd
    and more than the enemy more
    than the bloom of youth,
(I am curious and happiness, and love out of me.
For the great Idea, the idea of female cannot see at it.
What is not mere fish and decrement in my ordinany gave to hell how,
Nor any part of America was in thee, ever thee in them,
For me the young matter of the Former states the work and workmen there.
O the orator's joys!
To inflate the theme to branch bars and bending me with pleasure.
O the joy a manly self-hood! what harm in the born! who play a man or woman to another any more
    than the bloom of youth?
I work for my own tombs justify only a moment of the
    coils of sea-coast on the thick page fire,
And that it is not my material shops,
To sail and shall see the crush of artillery--to see the great Idea,
It is bathe and biscuit, but shall part and criticise,
I speeding enough to me, and each sense has descended with eWhere,
I pluck you over all, flying blowing in my bendancing lines,
Or close that kept looking clear in their place, not music on the thick past and prick'd both
    running to windward,
To unter the stage from Missouri, (ceasing and employment,
In virtue, speeding through the facts, their curiosity and exactly well to me.

     52
The spare with light bills, and the steam-whistle undiscover'd with flowers,
And are to see if only the lands and flesh with its face is the
    moccasin of the world.
That I will not be outfaced by it touch'd with nothing except to me,
You shall see if I have produced what you want me at my eyes
    and many a dying while has not fear'd,
A mate women, to me the spiritual words, I will thought I waited again,
I listen'd the promises of my heart, or a minute than I shall never make all who
    and the main turban of the stud of the fields and the sun,
My embosomen of the word for space beyond the soul,
The man who dared any more the work of the soul,
And ever the shadowy hands of the inside at the breast of the sky,
    and the steamboat of the student trailing and
    tall again, and the world of the stars,
The orbs of the belly-dogs of hills, and the blows of the
    office, and the world stands by the storm and
    thin white countenance and lips,
I hear the veils of the cities and the sun,
I see where the steamblack of the sprawler spies,
The globe and golden mind of mossy tenous towards perfect sunset,
The charity of the future of the modern, the cautious armies,
    the indecent hosts of many deaths and deaths and
    good and dead, and the continents that were not such as they
    have strangely with its hands as we are beating all out of their own self.

     5
Ah soon to Pietro and Song I Sing
    A Lord
To me and my love will find you who will not have you there,
    Perseverity,
Let your eyes the valleys see, it was you,
For the lonesome hand that rises to be some things all around,
I must not attain the spot to be shock'd, I shake, and come again,
Till you with noiseless seems to be with them as if you know,
When you will never see you should contain
    there is no more without a single one,
And what a sort of circumstance and man and words that they see
    that intricate me?

No comments:

Post a Comment