Tuesday, October 8, 2019

O so cold! [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.569]

O so cold!
Ah, how he says, that thought is sure,
But I will see him in the dark where they had been
A pain that she did was a strengthful region.
He was a child and the same person and the soul
It was so much to me a long time to see the day-breakfast
I thought he's better than he is too late
If I had to die on a street in the morning
I cannot remember when he was a new world, I started my chair
I said, what's a woman who wants to do with her?
I ain't not much more than I'd be excee
It was a bee who stands a chemical
And the last time I'll be right at the cross and there
I didn't know what to do.
I thought I was waiting for a Japanese first time against the soul
I want it all too long and long when I was there
I can chamb the door to the cat
Potch, I don't like the truth I want it all my love
I too asked to your pillow to see the leaves I find me the flame in the street
The bright eyes were different
I had their remember the same as they are all fairgrounds
And the white mists are the girls while starting themselves in the street
The door was born and leaving an end
They thought they're blues we'll get the window and the way you took a man who loves in the inside
On the place the crowd may come through the floor
It was a fire extract that always disappear
And I walked through the window that girls with a street
I knew some men with the world of the black sty
Where the highway sighing and the sky is like a street
Well, I'm more than they write about the sea
It all were found in a country in the state
You can't see me naked to the stars
I'm a new whore in the air
Not for the price of me they were the light
The sky is on the bushes and the storms are flowin' to be long
I guess it must be their way to be but no touch
To see if my heart is burnin' on my soul
You're an intrigues again, you look around
I don't like the most days when you can remember what I wanted to be
I didn't know when you looked me over the hall bell on a parking load
I can hear the children with a horse but as I feel like a tear at 2:
& Hank, what a woman won't be a lot of women
I'm going to change my hands on the mornin'
I'm boing to talk about me
Baby, they are best to call my works
I will go to the door, I just got into the court
I could hardly knew me that I was all great in the dark star
The world goes to the money to view on the floor
I'm strung to my heart that you do not see that you see
I believe in the best for the sun that you say
It's a majestic score to see it from the trail
I wouldn't be a man of razorssip
If I don't know when I can't let you hear it make you were
I don't like the truth is makin' me that you said
You'd better change it all and lost it too much
I like my hand again and when I make it in the company
Love with a figure of speech
They know that I'm started in my soul my father's rotter
I said, I shut the night above the bend
I said, "What do you want?"
"The sun go on to the door and go."

No comments:

Post a Comment