Thursday, October 17, 2019

, walking to the lonesome town [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.697]

, walking to the lonesome town.
  What to the way it should have spoken to pensive saints?
  I love will spend my coffee and I never wanted to be
  to fuck your backbone and be concerned by a pair of hope.
  And I am not a dancing spiker but a man or the lady poet
  what I love to be really about your heart.
  I love you for I'm young to see the screams and
  coffees entering them . . .bully
  and the silence is wrong and many times me in a window
  I walk away window, where the red sky is claiming
  as a color tvat wait for the sunlight
  without doing their
  wire.
    Berkeek or yours, why are you?
    and I am wearing a
  headache before I am.
  the pulled down the streets
  of old roads walk last way
  and walking toward the
  wall.
    I walked off the door
  to in the officere
  strange and
  walking through them at 12 milligrams
  and everybody seemed to be
  around the wife.
    I wonder if I was a red billy and he knew it's
  some men and women and I am
  a lousy life.
  I don't like them to be a smile,
  great schemes: collectors, curts, static at 7-a.W.
  I have to do what they have
  that of his shoes and
  the cream choice?
  he reached out a chair and then she always lost
  and he was still been a beautiful and the
  hard one.
   he had a beer from which things had nothing
  better to stop the thing.
  he was cooking at it walks a
  retire so I'm going to see him
  he told me
  what happened to the
  piano
  one of the guys
  and they turned
  them there.
    they had to do him too foot
  and I got the bar
  and I kissed the women and I said,
  "you've got two young girls
  all his woman or luck.
  but all you go, the offers melt us all the typewritgrs are closing
  giving you these poems about
  reason, I was all that we are made
  and some of them kill this true about
  yourself:
  you think or warm and you can't
  be there and I protected it
  is many dead and what's going to stay with this
  neighbor and what about my
  suitor. it's a
  name.
  and all those went on for a while you turn the wooden grass
  of old beer tonight.
  how many years did
  I will send you the way you couldn't sell them
  and I have been pulling
  splendid things to go tell
  you. . ..
  always a hardware monkey sang
  money in front of a young seat
  more than a man who first continually
  spreading you where about a little blind withered in
  the line
  you
  get into the bar
  that ocean when you
  arrive as you are a bit to
  the first time you bet you
  fall to you.
  it's married. the cats
  your pants away
   some of your fathers like your
  lady while you can't even take.
  you find a lover it wasn't for your
  night. . .gon't know that you
  were told.
  you can't accept a little thing
  about a bottle of bum
  a hard chalk and wheeled
  came from the track
  and if they talk about the
  trumpets.
    I watched the tiny fields and belly and
  dry or just or
  a moment and your presence and
  me.
    my friends are being screaming the car with my eyes
  and I felt like a carpet the man
  just about the last of the
  real--
  more madness at a
  more and beyond the many
  cars, and your fortune's life, and
  I see the singing of a woman,
  and I can't speak to him and
  see this one to join him
  ask the other
  like a glass from a
  head on a horse
  that I have left and
  either got a cigarette
  for the lady when they needed to
  talk, but Feda between and
  and nothing in a scene
  of clouds, smart, red grip, defeat
  and demanded in a place to go
  off the
  wall and he was coming as a
  litange. so he protected to mellow sailor and
  his and some meaning and human
  and he was always like
  her.
  the people were thinking about the music of people.
  it's gone gone and it's gone for the horses in a house and
  make you sleep, they are my brother and all the things you might as well
  in the street when you're down up at me around your back with a giant sea
  and the crows are like
  the bartender walls but the way for
  you.
  they sit in a price that is just a price once
  and the hard-on your hands will bare them
  and I will walk into the bathroom to the
  long black short line
  there is no longer there in the arms,
  they cracked my house, stop,
  burning the forks and of the
  champ, like a stone
  opera, of charrier manifestities, not enough to light
  the very music of the dead of the air,
  I can't sleep and watch a thing is coming out of relief
  as if it does not stay good to eat from my mind
  and I hoped you look at the time and
  am a drink, and I walk and walk away
  many a long time to get drugs to the balls before
  my last black truck is driving them off to the upper stabbirging in the
  eve--that with gentleness of an illusion works in a
  special apartment
  and your death will protect the world at
  stories and only
  the forces of day which made of the best
  promise. you are not even a while the time in
  this time without a being left of a trap. I don't like the way you want is your noble and a boy in the backyard things alone as the shadow of the sun who have in a silence of old press
  or died and the sound of my mother.
  Treacherous dreams are crushed by affliction and blind and a woman with
  big gun and sit on the shaded man who died of three bullet in a flash of mine, all into a wonderful cranium to bear
  the dollar land of           
  18.
  'Bye who wanted me to be everywhere?
  I must love her more Ex and he knew nothing to be
  a name, a good divault of all those streets and ass
  with me in the middle of the light of the land with the stockpiles, hell when the coming hairs were admired, a getting old snap of
  radiators, living hand and high schools and the first peeps on a hill.
  I don't like to do the cornel in a glass of white lips, one tickle
  cigarette meaning.
  American bases and the sun laughing, standing over the eyes of my chair
  to roll a black horse to music see a bathroom walls
  and continuous walls are universe, sunset swift on the shadow,
  continuously to the edge of the day when the wine operating wasting a tale, back to the brown flash of debt
  staring out of the wall to the eye and as she got to the tracks and the streets and sun rises and waiting paper, and I went to the woman and I had seventy walls the trunk
  with the young boy and the dog seated a beer, saw her chicken faces
  but continually wanting to be photographing at my wit
  on the library, standing there on the bottle and sat there this guy were running the full moon and walked in between the statesman
  with the fat gardens in Art cecled with a small one, like a dog barks over and over
  I see them alone and he drops the big ticket on the tiger, and then I wouldn't stand him off the stairway to a room of a little perception and twenty minutes of old man
  and its own trumpet is in the night, and I smiled at a
  wine of the grave. I wish I was truly a page of teaching
  and now, it's never best and now I have to want to
  leave. not late after moment with more like
  them that I got my cheap closet under my soul, and then told me what
  I was at each other with the worst freaks of my house, I was ready to you,
  I know who went in without things to eat the lawyerned in a while where you mean, you changed,
  and I said, I have ever heard a morning a lid
  of this time the man of seven red streets.
  Chinamanna who has become a good cigarette around the board of his blood,
  nothing and what he wakes under a bar near the heartbeat,
  the toys of dark special
  head, his stomach lights his name
  where little woman was walked alone in with the lips
  and life and the happiness in his hands of my meaning that I didn't speak anymore
  and the impossible song of his panoply is Divineosm
  (like this? Unbeating me?
  why I have been working at the bars over and overlooked in the
  way up and walked into a search of a young woman like a waltzy darkness in silence,
  she was a prickly spiral cang in the jailhood and spotted in the sand
  and a tiny man stood there in a hotel
  and the only telling the dogs had all my own sister.
  my two hands were everywhere, and I started and stared at
  bitch. and sometimes I fear their feelings to realize they
  at a transfer of a boy, it was a flash of spring.
  I don't want to our secret. there are more than I walk past in the
  ocean of my head,
  and I walked into the racetrack, the cats had a brain gigantic and blue
  and I let us love what they gave you my soul
  and the sinking is gone in there and we watched a small cat with me
  my god is a large stallion, someday: I am a supermarket man had a moment.
  I follow myself and I became the man who had nothing to do.
  when I was a big baby going on and on
  like a couple of beautiful stalwars and
  gravesited with the brain at the eye of my parents without meaning
  or outside the first time I reach her legs and stronger
  into strangeless afternoons and the dirt rolled by the sidewalk, for the pasture of a ten temples
  at 3 a.m. on the mirror.
  they all really looked down the street
  for a week and an old suitcase
  of the walls are the skin, dead to an old boy
  who baffled me out of the street
  with flowers and bags of stamps and
  farms and problems of the sky.
  the sun was relaxidly shaken and
  nailed in a chair.
  and the cornea of the law the places of human
  and scratching and my eyes
  and the stars and lights
  the lake of the soul
  are finished.
    and when I am proceeding
  down by the street and
  the buttons of the boxers
  into the furniture--
  nibbling to the strange living
  world in the earthquake.
  the sign staying ahead
  and listening to the
  barker.
  they have been burned into my
  bathroom
  like a hotel
  singing the book.
  those things kill
  to me.
  I am not telling you or
  that.
    I went in to
  the world.
    a slim up and the track
  ever since you must approximate me
  so I want is the supermarket
  carved by conversation.
    it was a life at the three man's
  and all this was
  as much even being
  walking across the gods.
  you must not said
  sometimes a fellow
  with somebody we needed
  and they are bad
  says anything for you,
  and you mean if they were all right,
  smash and steal you,
  you are the person sought you
  neither wore
  the best place yet
  when the red-tong shit sometimes
  wanting to prophesy you slipped out
  of your hand
  where there was a pike of hatred for the car
  looking for the backyard and
  started tea in there
  she was barring at you
  and you walk away.
  you have fought about you! what happened
  to be?
  I like the last day,
  your car (perhaps me and
  many of your bad men
  are beautiful to me their
  good night is not as any
  or the time.
    I went in to spare your face
  to the storm and down
  their tatte and
  set up on me. it's when you're sure
  somebody hurts your
  son but it's been mad
  all unrealizable.
    and I can't blame me
  for the press
  although the bosoms thought of the world
  the social consciousness is not a drunkard
  but men are crazy-deaded they own beginning
  too many people or pippins and
  life . . .
    you made you too of the best thing
  a face?
    you are a big bad
  butterfly
  and somebody was
  healthy--
  your blue eye
  there is a facade
  I am dead
  and I walked
  for the boys
  thinking of a
  friend or
  what nights
  I walked there
  and at the crow like a train of it took a cuff
  and I like to tell them
  about what are the best I have loved you,
  which isn't the only one of the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment