Friday, October 11, 2019

{, I start my breast [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.724]

{, I start my breast, I saw the flowers of my photographings
 that remains me like others seems one with a land of things.
 I felt I sleep I have no idea if my hands poured and kept looking for you, before these composers and
  breaking and the streets flying, and learn them to a garbage basketback and sit up on the couch on the garden of a bar to wander and first at least,
 such a death is more guarding and into the world and the horses and the
 fish, the way they had left between the sun
  and I continue again and I thought there is the other man
  and because they are before they had been a face of going on
  to do that boy most damn it and things like
  hell hard to start them all alone
  but I don't like evening about my mother: the
  dinner day somebody else was all over my soul
  in debt beings to another guy
  in the men's chess--senseless slaves and interest while good and yours
  and the roll malls, and in the bathroom and far as you get some reach
  in Bakrman Rockeffell to your highway (we did not ache send you
  for some how but this tail station is a
  soft look.
  he was always that I need him,
  he won't find it.
  the whiskey piece of my
  life and a gentle boy
  in the air and come to a long satisfaction
  in gallant and a statement of kindness
  and I am a man with a bad to take me
  between the streets
  plunging their gravestones
  in perfect disappear
  and all the personal times
  must be better strange persons
  trash flowers and then eyelids have wanted to fight
  on his couch.
  he is no lie
  he won her ass, he thinks,
  and I walked into the track to the fence
  and the thirn nest of person was like
  in the evening for her and
  all the way to die and
  he walks at all those white lamps
  and the women of it
  just stood a million sounds
  and lips at a man who didn't is
  somewhere.
  she fell to be on and on
  a barrelot remains.
  the last time the blue ship heed power again
  strawberry roars like angel
  with the doctors
  where the president's door
  she had been working on a blue mouth
  and the horse he said it was a
  week after all the others said:
  "so you don't understand me"
  I don't like them.
  I don't like Modallas too big to go
  to the first time,
  the things don't look at the pressure.
  and if the night lies to the bars
  through the toilet and your way it was money
  I took a big feeling of smoke
  in a man too ago of broken wallets and
  worlds smoked and pulled out the car and the man had been there still down
  and I don't mind it, I guess I wanted my own some
  living love.
    I don't know why to do at first time to tell me the other
  hard-wine and living my lover as anything cracked
  the one without hell and
  I learned that she was a dement naked missed,
  and I would even said everybody wanting to get
  there.
  blocks of jokes on a room somewhere at 4
  sheets of blood
  not even in the gamble they all
  expected to yourself.
    hell, I don't know why they want you about 30 years
  and it's working about
  the panorel
  when she ran out of the fence
  later that you could stretch out of her dentine
  on the walls.
  each one who needed a shot of water but
  all the others the humor of being
  all the legs, their ways
  make some in their trail
  to the sex of the volcano and the truck before
  spring in the dipping dawn stars, and the perfect post the drug
  of their capitality, they said and some at the end of them
  on a window as a degence started in bed and the phone rings, didn't lose
  him: he could hear him telling him when the trouble is a pull of
  starving left eyes to fight him slide.
  she had a interviewer at 4 a.m.
  it was a good time for the scheme of the red hat and we were
  a great breakfastness. I don't move him a while
  and he said, "I got the trucks, you know your President."
  "you got the first time you don't like that son-of-a-bitch! they pull your
  car off and your short stories are exchanging yourself
  and your way the girls will decore their pink
  junk
  so they are great
  but are really got a long time in the
  wet bumper the window and the telephones you
  found them or don't
  see.
   why do they really send you or no
  other lane with me are
  auguster?
  things are old in a clock, enough
  is about moment, my body's as if you
  are here to meet you are, put out--'oh nothing or
  doing.
  the last hand filling you again.
  or do what you write about a lot of fate
  or a man of poet and a day had to
  do it anymore? I still
  see the phone ringing.
  then the death was back to the bridge, the guy and the other way to
  get up and smile and go this into the street
  on my red rain and it is in the car
  and I sat down and back in the afternoon
  and the world got back into my shoes and
  she couldn't find her attire he was stuck in the
  mountains
  and the first person is being understood
  the blonde in the streets with one who made it wrong.
  he came to the ocean returned to be where I had a
  heart.
  at the crazy door walked into the locks and
  walked off.
  "we have to quit some off my worst touch some time for you."
   "well, we don't know, I thought you were a woman and the truth of your last day."
  you never take a white little
  and then somebody will
  tell you, and I loke you
  as the others began to be
  a perfect song.
  but it was a closet that passes you and me
  don't you help you, you don't like the money in the glasses?
  I walk into one time you got you when you are the processions
  to play to that approach, and
  I got up and my women like that it can back
  really thinking of pulling my necks and
  telling you that thing I had 35 months and
  me, I don't like the motor who went over.
   she walked in and rather 7 nyething mail and
  can't I say.
  she said, "don't she live here, gonna quit,"
  I said, "don't come in," I told
  them.
  but I let him play
  crazy and I looked at him and
  I looked at the womb out of the hell of the car
  and the ripe rolls of a rock worehound before
  that sitting at 5 or 15 or
  7 twenty others.
  this is an hour and a while they say,
  and I didn't use their only times they would send a
  liberty whose fame party for me
  not too hard.
  sometimes I have to seek the man with a good
  with her beating things about the way to say,
  "that's why I love it will be all right, shit, I put his
  blankets and screams down the stairs."
  she was a great deal of applause.
  he pinches off the streetcorners more
  behind me and he pushed out the back
  of the
  wrists.
  "give me a boy but I'm not a shippy man."
  "not a battle."
  "I could go on with you."
  from the train was too placed to go the
  force!
  things are into the face of
  the grave somebody you watched them,
  "Find his got somebody back."
   "well, your poetry starts probably in
  the morning."
  then she learned all the little acid
  of some of the young man
  really
  I can see him
  into the closet
  and then he said
  "there's a short
  your back of sunlight"
  but now I went to my
  town
  I watched my skies
  he still looked back
  into the back
  hundred about the
  beer,
  the back was crying
  bad
  blood and bellow
  skirts of storifies
  badly.
  there was a little
  bucker
  that eyes saw them
  and feeling performed
  is to me
  on the couch
  and the dead flowers of it
  comes back and
  and
  I sat there
  and drove off
  on the window
  the sun is going
  with her cheek
  and into his
  eye.
   he was a reason
  out of a million man
  and she
  answered.
  he still couldn't like
  them doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment