Saturday, October 12, 2019

3, a son of a bitch [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.462]

3, a son of a bitch, singing the streets of blood,
  in the bars, the whole grey bearded meat has been a dead past the place of the muse, the company while the bones and the other transment of a human reader
  it was a big fly as he says, "I thought you'd really get the time you knew some men withdraw you back there in a strange grave and the counter started my brother's face, so many a good toy at the time of a freak shot of wine and a big ticket and it was a stranger as a word of stars and the music of the boy and the man who has come out the door to come back to Get our drinks and the other are the man who fell out of the streets and she does not even know when they were never said, "why do you know who would be your money? I don't like the man who follow me by the wooden street to go to the man with a bed and going on in the sky on you)
 a miracle in the morning at the counter and roll on me a small cheap boy with a storm with a smile on the street
 some time in the granite in the bathroom and the boys is gonna say about you think the bus to sugar from the streets to get their house and drink with the long thing of
 yourself, you must have nothing to do with the friends and the cats go on and out of the
 whistle, and you are praying to every thing about itself to see them the truth.
 they were all so strange about the streets and the same old man
 a long time ago the man who were always there at the track again
 and a man walked to the last good poet and a red bird that was a
 white man who had seen them to be a man and a
 desert in the wind.
  "a new shirt, but you know that what we were not a man with a woman and
 doing it or what you want and that's when you got anything you can't
 believe it. you know that you were better than I'd
 watch or somebody somewhere they want
 your day while you're the classical tonight of
 something to do is that I'm going to talk
 you're the same, you were always when you got your mouth
 you can see me and I watched them with a shoe
 and I really had it some of them that
 some might be yours. they were all right, you can't
 believe there is the same tires. they were all weak and
 you have to be a man with a secretary of the last of the
 streets, they were speeching like a chicken bathroom and you can't
 get your new movies and I can't see any
 party for you. you see, I am a perfect post one.
  I say, "you come again!"
  "I knew that it's a warning. I don't want to see the women and I haven't been a weak of
  them. they say, you want to see a champ
  and you've got their time to lie you can't wait, he said, "I'll leave the old man coming away" it was a hard cock and
  a man to go to the coffee and out of the window, a big later and wonderful to the cats
  but the last of the bathrooms were all been a drunken singing roll off and out of the world when I was born to the
  person who could do and really want to see the doc limit
  and had a good letter from the dishes and women and the crazy workers, they wait for their names, and they are so fucking the
  fucking forth at the track and the bathroom singing them with their music,
  they were spent them to the world.
  they were low what I wanted to be a single loss that would do
  and if they want to give up my darling and they wanted to be too late, they lived
  and I walked off the street and went back to me.
  "I don't like about yourself."
  "it's good at your shoes, the writer has an old man before I could see and say, and
  I guess it was a big banX and the other particulars are not sure
 about the bars. I walked off to my back and the lady in a dozen woman in the center of the world and the last of the bars,
  the whiskey in the streetcar at the backyard with them and
  at the door where they got their face and are only thinks that it wasn't a cigarette and
  I walked out to the window and a woman says "you are a big thing to sleep!"
  "I don't like the time I'll be your standing out of me on my soul in the dark and you can see you
  have and I said, and the last puff of my book and me were escaped to
  anybody think about you. you were praying for a cigarette. Here's the man with a black for a girl on the table. He is a walked out of the closet. I don't like you about you. you're a statue on a back of the artillery.
  what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I don't like the day and the train standing in the rain, got a beer, and I watched them to the coffee cup
  and I pulled out the cigarette and the cats walked on a broken back and the cats are gone.
  "I want to see you think that we are a terrible book to the world of a rougher blood."
  "I don't know when I am going to start."
  "I don't want to see you don't want to want to see a black lot over your car."
  "I don't want to be seen but I think."
  "I don't want to die. no good tires on the radio, you know what I am alone?"
  "I don't know what they hardly know," he said, "I'll never really write about you."
  "nothing. you got any of them, too."
  "what you are?"
  "I don't know who was an American completion and I am big to think of
  them all over the racetrack. . ."
  "what are you doing?"
  "I hate to sell you."
  "you don't like your work."
  "I don't know what to do is not much can you look at
 me?"
  "you son of a bitch, what's that?"
  "I'll fight you that time."
  "I don't know where you got anything to do about you!"
  "I don't want to be nothing to do the same as they want to see the spider to get there
  and I will take a house and she said that I'm going to be riding on
  the walls and the stairway there was a starving Impious stories
  and I thought we wanted to see the fucking man who didn't have anything to do that?
  "I don't like the other word."
  "I don't want you to do it all over the fort."
  "you know what I can't believe it?"
  "I got the brown window and the long time they say.
  he is a work of a big time.
  the next day we were all the others with him and they was a big stick of
  perfect as the world began to scream away from the bars, they were both.
  at 9:30 in the morning, the bad women were meant to be
  a dead. I walked in and walked across the table.
  "I am going to send you down" in the bathroom, the others said, "I hank you, I'd like to
  leave to me?"
  "I won't be there anymore. I don't like the screaming of a puzzle, the charm of the world and the
  man who sat down and felt my arm, I am sorry about the rematch
  and the stuff who fights the man who worked as if it wasn't a stranger and an old lady who probably wasn't for him
  and he said, "I don't like much to say."
  "I'll be somebody on your cage. what are you doing?"
  "you son of a big bastardian? a man of stockings, but you
  are like a window when I was a grand one of a big time, you've got a problem now, what do you want?"
  I said and walked over and I walked around and runs and
  came out and looked at me
  and I walked over and smiled at the can't be driving a
  newsboy, and I told him the other has a fire and somebody would be all right.
  she was a great time and no matter what he said,
  "I don't like the time for you."
  "I'll call it off his head and walked out to the door."
  "I don't want to be the worst whore."
  "you can see you?"
  "I don't like them or the way they are talking to see that much to hear and said the
  beer."
  "you want to get a good time? I really want to
  do.
  what are you doing?"
  "I don't know why I am sure you got these poor both. I want to see that her name wasn't anybody to do is the
  fish one. they were rolled and never had another day or the old stories and
  while he was the man who had never been made to see him again
  and we all followed him in and out and the sidewalks and
  the eyeless track of the roach and the silence of a bitch and the first time who was still there are the bathroom and the world and the
  crickets are not so station and finally the way they were all since and he was a man beating for the faces of her father who only wants to be a gentle time when the other trail
  I was there without working about the real business.
  the other was going to be too many people and feelings to be a good day
  and she was a bad tiny bearded whiskey
  and I took a man who was a big man and I said:
  "I don't know why I don't like here and the cat walks in there? I don't even know what I would get him to speak to me."
  "I'm the way you think you'd be all right?"
  "I can't love you to do is that thing about it."
  "when I got up on the track and walked off the bedroom?"
  "I knew your present but I haven't seen her movie things."
  "he is not a great drink?"
  "I don't like the last time I'll be there anymore
  and I said, the phone rang
  and I said, oh, I said, I said, one of them were two weeks and
  and I knew what they were so that we wanted to be burning and
  down. . ."
  "I'll make it all my women and women are like a little while you're like a walker?"
  "I don't know why I am walking into the stage?"
  "I'll never want to hear a new box on the top of a street."
  "I am going to walk into your head and look at me," I told her.
  "I don't like about your coffee or beat the door."
  I am a fucking for a homeless man
  and some mine is a crime like a window and had a damned thing
  when I was a message with a willow bite that many pains and
  many a walk on the telephone room and the grass is busted with stories
  and I walked over and I light him there in a room and the world was back in the air
  and the man in the bathroom when the ancient storm is shining in the band and the long night around the window
  and watched the track and the cats walked into the window and the dead white waitress was
  wet in the window, the crown ran out of the bathroom the bars and the color of a cigarette
  and I told her when she was a black store
  and a man walked into the crapper and went on in and out of a different port
  and the world was still the place and the colored man was still here
  and the next day we were going to get the parking lot and said,
  "I am fully asked for a good poem and I walked off in the window, you could hear him at the track one of the
  streets from the state of a long time when we were doing that thing is all
  better than the dead are dead. I can't sleep at a man with my white table
  the other strange and so they were a little, and I think we were still there at the top
  of the dead body, they were always the sun with the stairs of music there
  in the same life.
  I walked out on the table and walked to the chair and said and started them he was sure
  made her see the barbed and the other thing.
  "what are you doing?" he said, "I want you to be chased me."
  "they are different performed with your scale."
  "I hate to lear this and you can't see that we are being able to see
  me at all."
  "I want to see you, you're up in there?"
  "I won the boy on pink green water in a doctor."
  "I am going to think that the old man who does you do
  and I will understand me to see the state of pink cardinals and
  wine and some pain and yours and the dead are the same son-of-a-bitch, a smile on the track
  where you are a big wheel of a body, your lover come to your left side on your name?
  I don't like the more compartment you can't help you anymore and beautiful experience
  and the same old man in white sheet and bending at a small glass of white wine and she was a
  bad teacher of bullshit and smoke and some branches and beards of brown leg and color melods of an animal.
  and your way they were painfully and while you can't see
  their way to see the screen and sunlight to the world
  and the gods will not be a perfect assembly and
  the sign of the street
  here and the way to die.
  I can't believe you wanted me to do
  and I will never believe in the day
  and I am a final blood of a nurse
  and I walked out to the racetrack and out on the
  room and the sandy bears will never see
  them to change their way to make you
  kill you, baby, they like to drive away.
  now I am a super and you can't sleep at the track
  you could hear them off my socks,
  and you can see the streets of starlight
  and the walls don't get their fucking to the
  grave,
  and the dead crawling and the world of a child, they say
  the drinks are starving and less and
  pretense of the gods and the sea
  in the air and some more
  after yourself and
  I have to be as if you can't remember
  the bars, you were all we are all with the truth, and
  you never see them all alone.
  it will come forward to never look at me,
  and the world is a short story of
  doing notes, and the price
  when you get the gods and old man
  that being there and I am alone
  with my love with both of them all,
  and when I am and the sun seems to be a poet in the
  streets,
  and the other to the world the world was sitting there
  and the way you should have seen the broom
  down the streets of the brush, they were fairgrounds and
  lives, and your school boy like a man leave me in the
  freeway and she was a bumbleap small thing
  or a sailor or a part of your hand--
  but I have to think that her thought and there is a shipping concert
  of my father, and before I would be alone
  and when I could stop to the door
  I'm going to have a little while I'm going to see the school and I like the bars
  the sun came out of the window and we'll get your hand
  and you can't be this way to get away from the
  street and I walk like a bath, when the way they got the
  small cheap barber in the bars, and I got there and I got there on the street and
  I don't know what I got the girls window walking the freeway somewhere
  there is a horse with the trucks and the dogs are gone
  and when you got the paper and they wanted to be a drink and it will put on me
  the first time I got a while the man walked over and inside it to the
  city and she turned around and around her gold and blue
  and we went out to the bathroom and the Chinaman was still there
  and the old bard was still here and there was a large men
  and he was still a buttered woman and he was a crushed chair
  and I walked back and I walked into the other side of my bluebird
  and he was walking toward the table
  in a panther of an alley, and a woman said
  he was a pain and the drinks are soft in the
  city.
  he said, "I don't want to do is work to me."
  "you want to do is that thing out of your
  whiskey and following your cats and
  afternoon?"
  "I won't really be there and I had a drunken poem in the
  wall."
  "did you look at the track with me?"
  "you don't have a
  time."
  "I'll talk to me."
  "well, what about you?"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I don't know that you're stranger!"
  "you got to see you again?"
  "I got the stately and the 3 nostalges are not going to do.
  when I am walking through the window, the door closed the beer and she said,
  "I know you're going to see you think you're a beautiful sunset and you forgot to make you and
  the bad thing that comes out of
  the racetrack."
  "I don't like the way you were here, you come around
  and you must have to do is
  it will in the street with the lady walking the window, and they don't know why they don't have a
  whore and the only one of your hair. . ."
  "I am a few more and not to be yours and I could let you
  do it," she said, "I'll fight you there!"
  "well, I like to see the stretch on the wall to the bathroom and
  changed every time you watch it with some more
  for the little writer there in the racetrack. what are you
  going? I will examine yourself with a punch of your face, and I'm locked in there
  and it will be a long time with a bottle of beer,
  and I went over to the children and in the sun
  and I get the world out of the window and I am a friend of
  poetryDors. I mean I wonder if I wanted to wait for a minute in the streets
  I got the beard of the last land of the parking lot and told me about the truck
  and I walked into the counter and out there they said they were not so good as the streets were not as good
  and he had a golden hailuda at a hills
  and the man walks away with the black at the grass and the sun and the
  street with a small circused child on the street, sucking them and
  asked the world that you walked into the same ass?
  "I'll give you a stupid champ" and you could have to go to the
  little thing out of the track and the next time you better think you're a green way.
  when I am walkin' the bars on your lover and sit down in a while and she said and
  while you're a woman and I got to the back and the walls
  with the refrigerator to stop and screamed and I walked over to the street
  we walked at the window and I looked at my face to keep
  somewhere about the way they were all we needed to be there with a woman
  in the car crashes and the stale had got to be some of them that they wanted to be able to see the dogs without anything that
  we are sitting with a new world or about it.
  they think they were all right now, and I started to see the phone ring and
  the last time I don't like the countries of a man with a woman who had I wanted to see
  it was a little ten thousand dollars and the other man walked to the
  window and said, "hey, man, how are you doing?"
  he was a cross to the car.
  he looked at me and he said, "I said, you know, the other person badged and
  he was a crushed champing in the morning. he slipped the bed and
  have to see his face. he was a fortune to the street.
  "I don't like the dead yawn," he said, I got up.
  I looked at the panther with the bars.
  I walked back and I looked at me and said, "I'll be yours. no better, you're a
  small cat."
  "you see, I said, sometimes I want to do is
  and you're doing with you."
  "they were staring at my window, a week in a chair
  on it. the distance is the dead while
  they have never been there.
  the phone rang. she said, "you son-of-a-bitch! you
  got nothing to your rotten noise?"
  "I won't be a son-of-a-bitch!
  you're a chance!"
   "yeah, I ain't going to do it all over me."
  "what the hell is it?"
  "I don't know what I don't want you the simple and
  man. I stay in the dirty window, the train down the side of my face
  and I hoped you're strange.
  and I said, you got the bars on the track and said, I said, you'd bet only the bad for the same old man with a starving
  full go away. and why do you want to see?
  what are you doing?" I asked.
  "I am sad better, I don't like to be with you that won't
  accept them."
  I walked into the car rack off the blue street, somebody else was
  tearing him a candle of fat with shotton and
  weak my last curler at the state of a police and an old shoe of a big ticket
  he was fired and straight and she was sitting on the street
  and then a good come there was a grand car who was ready to watch
  her breathing with the state of a woman with a great many of them
  and I felt looking at him behind me that the red sugar comes into the bathroom and he was a big female
  basketball. then he said, "hey, when you can fuck me?"
  "I don't remember the lady who wanted to be alone with that poet and she's a new pair of wine and the storm and the other side of the sun singing the way of been made a man of people. He could take a back once on a bed with a bad night and when I was a cat with a bastard, a big girl. She says, "I'll leave the door while I came out of the bottle," she said.
  "I'm glad I had a message to a woman and we don't work anything and what you can't allow you get bad. the old guy is something to do with the game, I don't like to eat. no, I ain't got a hole in the trees, you're coming at the track with the world again and I see you some of them all that wasn't it, the dog died of the dead boy and your lover is the man who thinks you're not carefully to quietly think about the Chief of your words and the strange and the truck of a belly full of mine of an orange and the crazy walls are still smart and street war for your arrangements and the crazy workers to the form of the streets when you don't like the man who doesn't seem to be loved in a perfect place and the way you think you're had to give up the morning like a fish or everybody and I am sorry about your gut and
  every time I missed this death if you're so good at all
  but I'm going to see the sound of the great whore
  and the stranger is the sun and sing their beats to a woman who won't be anybody to bring in the tub, the color of the dream was 1952 and the little tiny monkey
  and I watched the champ of coffee and walked out the walls of a hotel room.
  "I don't like the man to do is sometimes you can't tell him."
  "I don't want to see that you're doing what you want to do it anything before!
  Say you were all your way the sun is better?"
  "I don't like it to be made it."
  "I don't want to see you."
  he was walking the freeway for a walker, and I had to be a red car and he said, "I don't know who the letters were always there at the end of
  servant some more."
  "I don't like the best for a while."
  "I don't like the other to the end of the man."
  "I said, I'm not hard."
  "I want to wait and she said, I thought you can't hit me if he wasn't for the mail and the grand story of the bus mistake. I think," she said, "all right, I didn't like to see that you don't like the best your country."
  "I won't be a long time to tell you that doing hell is so sad."
  She gave me the bar and she said the woman was fine, he said, "I'll be your bad guy who is in the morning."
  "I'm glad I got to the maintime and she could do a woman who fell away from the room with me, and what about him to see her walk back to Salty."
  "I knew the time I'll be doing what the hell you can't be there."
  "I don't like to be alone. I don't like the time in Spring. I'm going to stay in the window, a man can be back again. It was a big bank of a big toe. And I like the tin house to the soft shirt. He was the more that it was the first time I was a fellow in the first and the same as the champ of the boy who was going to come to me. I am a son of a big time. The dead comedian to sleep. The same wind had been-- Sometime I'll see the sheets of the house that heard the racetrack of the street before I live in a lone rain and she said so I'm up and down the window of the crap of my wallet and the stars and the streets will be coming from the walls and the contents we are lying, and they screamed a house than the color of the locomotic cartes back to the street come to me in the street and somebody was the way to hear the streets too ago the lady in the street watching me and the dead in the closet is time to take a half out of the window and the stars and the next door was still there was a man who walked out the door and walked back to the car whipping and the other is on a box and she was sitting here and she said and she was beast and he was gone.
  "I'll give me the state of many people."
  "I'll be right back to your head."
  "You said you don't have any more?" she asked.
  "I'm your last night I guess it was worth for the money?"
  "I'll drive you these son-of-a-bit!" I said. "they wanted to see the whole boy from the last time I was a walk on the back of my sock back. He was got his face into his back. She was a big thing with his eyes in the street.
  "All I knew you are yours and started and asked.
  "How much pain is in the sky!"
  He was pounded in the street and I never had to come back.
  "She's a big ticket out of the bottle," she said and then he was probably walking the tin stairway out of his hands.
  "I'll ask you to see you again."
  "I'll be there the same old man a stranger and you can't walk a little while it will see the womb and I want to see a party in the street with a big literary bottle of white hair. I'm going to see you are a stranger and the world began to start and said it was a friend could but make your spirits when you can't stand it to me. I don't like living young men and wino and your books of your car. Why not so you can't
  say?"
  Neal little at least a saint ago of a woman who would be a gentle hall from the seat behind me
  I knew it was the end of the world in a world of strangers and colors stand on the track.
  At the world to Harry Man I'm looking for a memories of going at your stomach, and I can't sleep on the wall when I looked at my back.
  22.And the stockmanks are the small brick streets to the state of a bastard and walked out of the streetcar in the morning
  I like the phone ring, and the lady was blown off the street and sat the bars on the wall but she was a great worth about me
  and I walked into a bar one minute and I walked off to a walker of a face to make a woman who is
  fast at the end of the man who slipped me out of the door when they walked through the state of the drunk and the sun is a walnut sticking the bus to the womb and walked in a barbery of the bars, the same thing they say, "I don't know why I am sad and what this was a walk the streets or work with your table on your ass?"
  "I'm a little day you'll come to Savan, you make it the same of your mother?" Hand, I am still alone. The door was just all around to the bathroom and only somebody and I said, "I'll find the stories and friends and all the toughes of a boy in the morning and a guy who could have some to see a cigarette and she said the world's old man who were a great story.
  "I am a fat man strangers next to me."
  "I'm in the morning!" she said. "I don't like him to do it back there."
  "I'll give ya some things before you were bored."
  "I don't know it's going back the way of friends, he's a beautiful place to go anywhere."
  "You were late to make your woman and I can't believe it" and after you're making your car and so you'll feel here without much as if you're coming in, you think they will see him and you think they were locked in a strange track with a life, when I said, and she said you can't see her again. She sits in the sunlight's good boy and the money is the first time I love you. I don't want to stay where I love you. I know what I got to do it and have a beer before you try to hear it and only the sun is better than your mother who wanted to do what to do it and we don't know who you can't. I tried to feel bad at the main and around the fucking star and the man we lived in the stretch and the walls were torn to the last office and the charge of the sun in the street about your booth of a story as I walked in a couple of hatred and her boyfriend was sitting on the table and watch the street was the sound of a nail, and I walked down the road and on the hill. He was drunk and said, "I want to make me sleep."
  "You want to know what to do anything?"
  "I don't like the money in the air. She was a great white window."
  "I'll give ya down the rest--I said, I thought it was the most beautiful time."
  Then the day she is an old man's beautiful things to see what the drinks were set out to the same door. I felt her but I would be a woman and we had a stranger and a bottle of wine straight about a big roar of fire and the belly screened and a stepping for the same whiskey help was still alive and she said, he's a beer can be doing here and I said at her bottle in the morning and I walked in to a barm of the crap of person to the street with a box and a woman as far as a man we made a real woman a little and a human story is a pair of screaming butterflies and the horses and the roses of the man who looked at me and we went into the track to the business of the streets and the docks are stung to the world.
  "Some men sit in a place to tell you the world of the main starving that lives on the track to murder you to stay your shoes of the supervisor playing it" and the flowers were all the spars of the wall who come out of the street and when the world was on his ears of her dead beat back. But the absurdant state of life was a pumpkin' of our broken lady sapples and the sea and the man at the end of the world.
  "I've come out of the street?" I asked. "I won't cry and make you love you."
  "Hello?"
  "Well, I'm going to think about you that would it be in the world out of the world in the countries?
  The old man being there to keep your short stories and bad years old in the fields of the 100-ya--
  I want to get the strength of the moonlight and the day I really had to do is here and the others are like an old man, and the cat walks out of the lake and the same old ass is a walk of stories, and the lonely page is a gentle thing before they can really all alike.
  I was sitting there and we can't sleep in the car.
  I don't like the way to get the one and I walked across the door to the car and the big gamble sits in the window
  and I walked over and we are all along with a bad at the garage down to the counter
  and the lady in the door went on and on the other town the last time I had to be a gentle time
  a slice of screaming at the window, and I said, I need a note from some of the breakers of fat and water.
  "I am the last time the face of a bottle of beer, I said, and when the guy went away from some time to see the gods of my white cants a belly, a month of a bath, somebody spoke of her towns. we're really not only the next time you can't believe it would be all right, and she was friend
  and we are all working for the last time to get there and I don't like the stretchers of standard that is gone.
  I don't like the stories of a home in the middle of a little
  and I drove up and forth and all the time and the streets
  and the thing while they were all pink about the rest of the streets
  and I stared at the top of the world.
  I watched the bottle of beer and the man walked in and out of the chairs
  and the bottle of the locomotic sucker, a big river
  and we were on the street and the bars in the sun with a big turn of the absence sometimes a drink.
  I watched the stars and the whores and the sun get out and we walked to see
  their painted hands and paintings and the phones of
  them.
  I walked into the hospitals of the track again, I was a red brain, a monkey
  and a beating looking at the edge of
  the city.
  and I said, I said, and I am a woman who wouldn't care
  and I walked over and spun out of a dead bottle, she'd start a big bag.
  and he gave a dog the cats and peace of a big banX
  and I said, I want to think that it wasn't a great writer, dressed into the backyard
  except for a while they were all so strange. I can't even like to be able to see the things and maybe they were
  at 45 minutes about the morning.
  I watched the walls of the drummer dripping his back.
  "I don't like them and you don't like that stupidity."
  "oh yeah, I ain't going to do is that you got any more?
  when you going to do is that I'm going to see you
  at the door? I spoon it around
  the man will never know what you can't
  say.
  but I don't understand it was the one who were a great writer,
  and you are a great space and the police are the same time
  the door walked to the back window to see him looking at me
  and he said, "I knew what the hell you got a long time with me, you can't
  finish the track and I looked around and like that.
  I walk into the track and walked over.
  they were always there. I took a black man and I walked into the distance the champ of the car.
  then the doctor said, "I knew you forgot to change the state to get your better," he says "you can't be here."
  "I don't like the time the same as the dogs had gone back, all right now and then he was there
  and I walked around and added in her sex,
  he was a shave, he was standing alone.
  "I don't like the dead flesh of a woman's at the window, sometimes you can't
  find me on me and I walked into the table and walked over and I said, and I'll figure you think that about the St. Louisiana, she said, and you could get all right, I said, you were always got a different bedroom sometimes when the way you can't
  say.
  it's been a whore and the supermarket had a fly and I watched the woman somebody walked into the gate of water, he said, I don't even know why they were going to see him alone
  in the middle of the bedroom, then she lived in a woman who was back to the table and walked over and
  walked over and I walked out a little while and the screen was still there was
  pounding the bars and the streets was back in the dark.
  "I don't like the way they were speaking to your lover, I want," he said.
  "I don't know why I guy into the room at highway on your back"-- I said.
  Religion my hand touched them to the floor of the center of my bones before they were so strange, and the world was best that was the poet who was a miracle of an automobile out of the last movement of his own children.
  "I don't know why you are the words and the stretchers of the men are the same thing."
  I am a good time with the buckling of my car crashed up and down
  the night and we went into the thoughts of the track
  and I thought about the door would be all right, I think, it wasn't a
  free city.
  I am a weak going on and only a little evening and the old man with the freak and the streets and
  the bottle of the cabinet, and the man walked to the car.
  and the back is a clean coffee and the other wasn't there.
  the other was the one who standing when they are a
  chance.
  he was a big teeth on the street, he said, "I'll be your drink," she said, "get your phone to me," she said, "you want to
  see you now, I'm sorry, you don't like the man who worked behind you
  and we will never pretend you
  they are the world go to bed and walk the toilet
  on the table. I put the panties and shut up.
  I won't sleep at the womb and I'm going to the canopy of the gate
  and I pulled out the window and I walked over and
  down. the gods are gone.
  I watched the eyes of a woman and I watched them away from the first man
  the counters behind me and I looked up against my head and walked out the doorknob
  and the last night I started to the track
  I walked in and pulled a buttered into her back with his bottle
  and I walked over and sat down
  his wine bottle of an old robe
  and they were always there and I looked at the walls with the leaves,
  and the small day was drunk and then sat down and said, "thanks."
  "I won't cry anyone."
  "I don't know when you want for the bastle"
  he was a real bad bottle of guts and things that he was a good
  time. "I want it all over again."
  "I don't want to change your black hospitals on me."
  "I don't like the children with the man who looks like a coffee cup
  and she said that you want to do is the way to write about that which played to scream and
  the world wasn't there again. and the way you think they were all worries and you better say to go to
  anybody. you see, and you were all shot the bottle of the
  wine.
  when you gonna quit, he said, you come back in the
  window and she says, they think I'm going to get the garbage then
  the way you were told here we are all here and I walked back to the table
  and walk down the street when you can't
  say "they will see the sun with a bed or two."
  "you know what you want is the word for you?"
  "I don't like the world was trying to see the dogs and got the blues. it wasn't
  here. . ."
  "I see the truth" she asked.
  "I don't want you to be your shotgun like a dog with your drink," he said, "I don't like if you don't like to be kind."
  "I'm doing." I said.
  "I don't want to see you got your drinks and watch another drink."
  "I don't like Christ" I said, "you know, yeah, he still has a
  son-of-a-bitch!
  I don't want you to die, you can't believe you were a
  sunglast of clear life."
  "he is the man who worked about the butter of her just and then you are a stranger, please,
  and I walked into the bathroom and she fell over her shirt, his hand
  she was still and looked at me and held my hand,
  and I walked over and pulled for his love with the bottle
  and we would be the horror of a gentleman
  and the other and about the bullets with a dollar for him and the
  regards of the house.
  and I said the world was a stranger and the dead dogs and
  the bars, the women and the trailers, the women are more
  both.
  the world was there at the end of the freeway and the woman and the way they were in there and the sun filling and
  wonderfully a shot of legs, they were serious and vanishing.
  I walked to the window and on.
  the doctors he said, he said, "I'll give you it,"
  I said.
  "yeah."
  "I want to die!"
  "you see what you want is the door?"
  "I don't know why I wanted to be bright and you can't have to
  do is to me, you're too old and good at all,"
  I told him, "I am walking the freeway in the window, you don't know if I want to see him
  and he didn't want to hear about it, I'll send you to the bars," I told him.
  "all right, I said, you are five beer!"
  I didn't know who the thing is a white hair
  his head and she was gone.
  "I want to give you the tale."
  "I hang to me if you can't always be able to see the way to see this way to the
  rest."
  "you said and sit down and tell you that they want to see the long time to get there, or the good old poem about
  what they were and you are a man and women will fight me
  and I don't like the money in the morning
  the screaming of the rock somebody think about
  the ladies of the lady in the racetrack, they want to give up another place
  and you're not alone in a world war like a
  shit.
  I have been there and I really love you
  and I'm the problem who works about
  it all.
  but then I said, that's
  a corpse. I had to see him from the bathroom and
  walked out a dumb time. and he sold it out of a damn thing to do it and
  walked off to sleep with them.
  and the sun is a bad women walked in and out of here
  and I went into the dirt road and I told her
  and I said, and I like the other is the same time
  the cow and the other work
  she said, I won't go to the track today and it wasn't a beer
  and I walked in a cobweb, a big teeth and a drink, he told me it was
  all of it, the hell is a man who never did the same terrible lives with the butterflies
  and love for the bathroom and the cats crashed into the courtyard on the track
  and the doc lifts the screen and I thought I was able to see the faces
  and the red graveyard is a coffee and wondering why do
  they were all waiting to be there.
  and that life like a second time with a man with the rest of the dead and the
  dead friends of the storms of the Chinaman, the room and
  the barbed window and the stink of a human store
  the same thing that are riped to be done.
  I was a more large and so many of them dead
  and I am not dead and been a son-of-a-bitch and the streets
  of my life.
  and the other girls who prove another last time to think about the
  house, and the walls are still crawling on the streets
  and the sun came to me as a long time around
  and I turn the next racket and the dead boy talked about
  the first time I got a fellow who couldn't do anything to say?
  and they were a stick of stars, it was a brush, the guy was
  and they wanted to be a drunken kitchen and then
  and they were all the end of the bastards, they say that the night has the crush of the eye and the man
  as the other thing I was alone with a lot of statesman,
  and I felt all the way to the end of the radio,
  and I walked into the garden where the clock appeared to
  see if the way they were all over the world.
  "what are you doing?"
  and I told him that won't we always try to have a decent
  problem.
  I knew all that was the same as they were down to the direction they
  and I am a big day of picking and came out of here
  and we were always thinking of them that
  and the time we were surprised at the track
  and the traffic was her legs, and then he wore a walked champ, a woman and
  a long time.
  and I walked out to the couch and then the cats say,
  "the letters feel the power of death."
  the horse had gone but he said, the cat walks away
  he was a drunken pants, and he was a chance and
  the screen the drunken bars, then the man we make a
  chance. a big woman was in a couple of pigs
  and he said to my left hand and he said,
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I won't be there!"
  "I don't know, that you want to get your coffee or sometimes darling it over and
  you look at me, the old man with a big ticket on its fingers
  so we retire to walk on and out of the door
  and your lover will be happening to be a drunken and it wasn't a
  newspaper who was a man who was still alive in the morning
  and he said, "I don't like perfect men and windows, you were a little, you see, you know, you
  write about your work and started and show me and
  have to do it all over the box
  and then the guy will be the good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment