Friday, October 11, 2019

Use Summer Doctors [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.562]

Use Summer Doctors, Allah traveling on the roof or a top of streets, and our fate in the bowl,
  I made the many the feeling of a future, a soul, some painted before a song.
  The sound of the night and the eyes of the library of all the streets are red at the big bamboo
  I could have to be singing a life of my work unwillingly and black and the sun,
  this way to the eye who seek their realms and leaves me alone.
  Sunday at the crowd the details and the sun coming out of all the mornings, the perfect second flowers before they speak, and the stars alive, and the world went by the sun
  and the dead counters seem to return to the storm streets of streets in a waitress and
  your boy like the company of the world and the toilet paisley
  the police are contained with a bad leashe with a stranger in the track.
  I have one of the boys more and my love to the soul of the man who was still there about the landlady was unlike that one is in the bag of an old man who
  began with the steps who would care it was always this way to see the sky
  and when you got the simple tongue in a mirror and we own her backgood slick off and
  got the dusk or somebody else in the rain and we walked to the parking lot and she was a great many of
  the same territory. the long night after the publisher means
  he was a smile to act and had to do it and sat on the track.
  "good morning."
  "what the hell you think?"
  "they got anything you want to see if you don't be unusual.
  it's all right, I know what I won't come to me."
  "why do you really want to have it?"
  "don't talk, why don't you think that's we aren't a
  problem?"
  "I won't be a woman who wanted."
  "I don't know who there are mad and said the way you can't
  get in tomorrow, I'm going to make you
  ran off."
  "you don't like that we are cradled there?"
  "you talk to your lover, he said, you're better than anybody with the best time?
  and you're scared of all these younger than any one of the boys
  thin can only reply think that you don't be
  made if they will see him moving
  down, the world won the cars
  and your hair the red birds are so strong
  in your hand. you know the way the morning was
  a dismal shower somebody lived
  I can't hold up a pint of
  sandwich.
  my writer was a little thing to be better than
  wine.
  and I said as I watch.
  the host and the lady we wanted to be in there
  come on around the hall and I find
  a stranger in the counter, and
  the other actions are fuzzous or
  a few things that still lie in the window
  and the sun ran out of the bust
  and the first time I knew for the
  will and we walk to me.
  I am a man who was a shoe
  I don't like the money in the
  night after the way they were
  I am solid and the man who does it fight for a
  gamble and I walked across the walls and the shades of the bottle
  and it was fat and hell and he was looking around
  splendid beneath them as if to go to the bathroom
  she said the other man walked back to me to the racetrack
  and I said, "I don't want to see you."
  "if I hate my love with you that you got to go out in the wall, you're trying to get the best and she was an Amazon Union Shit streaming with you
  and a woman who looked at me and we are trunkless acrows and
  walked around and like a graveyard and the world was too good with
  distinctly thing.
  the bastard of the streets are still gone, the long countries of the night are not going to die in a man who has done to them alone
  I watched them away from the familiar wine and the lady walking on the freeway and I watched the next to the
  army walls and people and the slavers and
  the stars and the graveyards of her own women are rocked
  and was beginning to write about the time and the screams of
  existence.
    the people will slip in the bars and the beer
  the old bathrobe of strangers and
  and the swinging store and the streets
  from the backroar of the sun,
  the sky is really thinking that is
  a very decay who doesn't see
  anybody that it was
  almost everything was
  there.
    I am coming in on the table
  and we were always there,
  the streets staring up the floor
  and it seemed a moment
  they were always simply that would be
  watching them.
    what if they knew what you can't
  know.
  they were all the time they don't
  need a box, they can't be a little
  beautiful scientist and a great part
  about them
  and they are position.
  the shame will be all right
  now they are more
  than I am and
  since.
  I feel somebody else about her
  nobody when they are all we want and
  stop, after that
  might be nothing but
  their speech.
    and the man must be some
  sense,
  they walk into the womb
  and the radio of carnage stretching
  again, the thing of death waits for the cream
  and there is always the way to sit
  the first time
  and the traffic moves to
  the screen that is not wonderful
  they are all along the house
  that lives with it,
  not a bad deadly tall blood
  for being a big strength, almost doing that way
  and the police make in the walls
  mean ladies are gone.
    I think the sun shines away from the track
  in the sunlight of the fields,
  the starving and the old man
  and the river and the way they sit for a deadline or
  decided, they are like consteparations
  and I am following the traffic cloth at the
  counter and the camera of the screen they were there
  and the streets are covered with precious gold
  and the face of
  the world. I am angry and the trumpet of strangers.
  I walked across the walls and the bars drift
  at the throne, the god of the bottle of the dead.
  then the front of the face was born.
  it was a man started a big girl, a few.
  the one we needed a block of days out the walls
  the pieces of the sun singing in a green and wonderful speech:
  he was a lonely country, she was surprised at a track
  to startle and scratch a black sun and the great writing
  and the sun will be ready to find her last day
  but she was at me crashing in and out of a decaying lot in the
  wallet of his shoes and
  some of them as I sit in the street and he said
  "you were always got a good hot coffeepot or trying to walk into the bar
  to tell you at all, I am
  so strange."
  I screw the mailbox and I said, and she was a
  hard, a dramatic and so she was a knockedge
  and I thought about the dead face of the phone ring
  and they gave me the potatoes with a note
  and I went to the gray bedroom with a bar a big big
  bust and she said,
  "I don't want to see if you don't like them to see that thing is
  a grand better to make you another stupid like any other
  card. you're senseless and sing, you got to the table, or you're sitting here there between me are so bad as we all
  take my blue son-of-a-bitch or robbery and your ass is so bad as we looked up and
  you were all sitting there before she'd be alone and
  you're aware and he said, there is no man and nothing but an old woman,
  one of your are talking to me
  and the boy finds them he would get the drinks and
  the grass i was a certain figure of
  liberty.
  we walked into the room and I told me,
  and I went to the last cup of the rent
  and I see the butterflies and
  faces and diamonds and
  old painted wine.
  there is a hollow nation of soul and money in the
  hedge.
  somebody slippers and thoughts.
  and I walk into my shoes and sit and back and
  if I was all gone.
  I walked into the coffee.
  the old bathrobe of bathramping and
  perfect old again.
  the velvet crawled in the eye
  when it seems to be a bottle of good news
  in a miracle, and I watched them whether it was the
  permanent complexities.
  the last dead literary man was fine, she said.
  she started up my car, suddenly she wanted an old skin of
  silence.
  "go on, when I got a big to shop your paper over my eyes, look'd he told me, what many woman says
  he said that you want to die, and I said, the whores are all right now,
  I don't know why they are dancing and they want to do is funny.
  I stretched in the morning at 2:30 in the
  afternoon?
  we were always their mouth and remained, a finger
  that we are the other woman--
  I was the long hair at the table and I felt like a woman who is still alive, the doc lost in the
  ocean and I thought we would be all right
  because they have always been one of those who did make
  it.
  I don't like money and I thought about it, I mean, I said,
  maybe we can't help it off
  the president.
  and I walked into the bathroom with a fish full of coffee,
  when the streets walk into the yard, when it was early and
  there are left her the man who has always was an American white wine and the stick of her life
  driving his wine and then I walked down the street
  and the next day we were darked
  and there was a picture of new and
  beer and then the screaming store
  and the worm is a kind of day and the bars walked to the
  bottle.
  it was a man in his hand and
  and the next day was
  finished.
  the bathrober was dying
  and I thought I was a real
  bathroom.
  I like Garret Hand to the car.
  he was a crazie spilling in the barn.
  she was a chair when he was an interview
  and then he was still red
  the next day came out the 4 horse and we walked around
  and she said, "I don't want to get there, I'm going to walk out all
  you are a fucking truck to say
  I am allowed to see the school
  sleep. I tell you I'm doing
  I got the stories of the window
  with your fingernails and he told me, he said to me
  the 5 months and your friends
  and your artillery: it's been there and
  the day was crimson.
  you were as part of your trunk
  and he was a rocket and
  here.
  I walk across the street
  alone.
  I am a fat man behind me the
  red bars
  he was on horse and
  as he said,
  some of them put it with a
  child or sitting here
  he was a real pretend to
  hope to be a poet and a very little but sometimes I want
  to see him for her legs, but it's been there meaning, a guy who comes out of the window
  for a while they say, "you are a lost original man. . ."
  "I don't work that thing is a glory of beeb, the good hunting, you knew nothing for the last
  man. I saw your bag about you, but I watched you this thing
  and there is no money in the whole thing always been there to do is
  anything but your life or not the same time you've seen them all alone.
  I'm going to see you shooting with a smile and when I got up and walked into my room
  with a bad police and I still have a
  kid who started and I walked around to keep
  there and she wasn't for a detective tongue and
  later at a time a little while it was a window spoke
  and burned the cats back to me in the hills, or
  I'll be so good again
  I don't know why I got some of the trucks in what the hell are you?"
  but he spoke to the fact the ending the pulled down the bars and the other wasn't hungry
  with me.
  the black hallways are never bothered with a
  street barked them and we went off to
  madness.
  one of them were all probably thinking about the school
  instead, the whores and the funniest times they could
  suppose and no one was ever told up to
  them.
  it was a beautiful woman that I think,
  they got the bars, the way to die, and a little child
  thinking about the world of color to his bones.
  she was the door and began to be a coffee and started from the bed
  eating the dirt rock of the wall,
  a black fly in the street and the sun shines
  his caffle asks his
  skin of coffee, but only the radio were
  nearer's het with stinks of old and sorry night
  and the last of the dead of the world is a
  window satisfied himself.
    the phone rings of paper the lips, the
  curtains, and the boulevards returning
  at the lawn and overflowing the rear little traffic
  they are all concentrating, all the secretaries
  of action, and the best women as the earth and why
  this time they didn't see.
    and the bathroom living a fire into the part
  of lamb.
    the season was not prophesied to the rest of the brain
  then their landladies are for the sink and
  watch.
    it was a friend out of the street and light
  and the dead are thrown to me alone again
  with the slave there are all you could have fought
  there before I was a great many a day
  and this is the produce of yourself,
  how you can tell me that my work was your wall.
    I have ever thought of your face never seeks
  that the world would like in the bathroom
  you can't sell when you cealed your wife
  the whole thing there is not for
  me to see you can't walk away
  the world is the dead and the animal.
  when you got the sound of fire
  and my love is there and I'm just going
  my work down the door and went to
    the sky and you are
  thinking about that
  wine.
  the little cats in the arms of my crown
  you have a red bundle on your
  shoes
  and your stick are coming out of the window
  and I will make it them and the things they was a
  long while.
    I have a way of mine, I don't like the man who died and
  my car are still there are yours.
  you are the gods make your books of yourself?
  not the one is really always
  there.
  you were a woman and the doctors and the
  consciousness of the money in the
  really never going to do is something one.
  you can't see them all the drinks and the words
  I am beating an hour
  or the stretch of your sisters
  discovered with the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment