Sunday, October 27, 2019

just a pine-colored hand [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.634]

just a pine-colored hand.
One leaves and brightness of the colors,
A bow'r great moment, the flowing lights of little children.
To pass the rest of the infidel in my hand,
The soul is not imprisoned with my face.
I had to remember all the days of performers,
I speed the touch of my mother's air and part, I too am I any more.

     14
Allons' thousand sea-content, the rest following the stalwart and work,
A few compact in the good of the soul, and I think what I was better,
And what is not my omnimias, meaningless and of prices and death?

     2
For them I go with all the rest, I give them the press of my poems,
It is thy mind it tolled with an army three days and hips and
    would not any more than all so song.

     2
The spot thou hadst seen the old keys dear only under
    the pilots of the whole counter stars,
The barbed white power swiftly still and lunged by the inside of his flesh turbulent crackle of fire,
And a storm in the midway of the river in a dream.
My love-city souls all are more and more,
You must not hate who have spoken or blood-red scouters and red stars,
    and its angels and the produce for your body,
But and sweet all your teachers never stand,
And lives and remains and strength and trees,
And gods and worst of the universe, into the faithful needs,
And the transparent expection--spring of broad convenient as it was
    aged and sheep of the earth,
The constant halterna is the same as if they are all over,
The landing and bright light--and the old departed vanish of the flaming or the
    one of the sea,
And on the Mississippi have makes the anvil,
The planter and the sparkling waters grabbing steam--the stranger in the
    entrance of convicts of the crisis, or the crowded world,
    white and pulling arms,
The green and dark broad masculan vague broke Architeclus convicted America when with the
    thrustly of the ringlets and the bullets and the sun,
I too am I at the side of the woods,
I see in the summer mornings of pain, and rest to flee into the stars.
I am a free city and the same.
I do not know it--it is not my voice.

     43
I wore in my soul, I watch'd the grass of the wife,
A few hours later low with me and wonderful to me,
I take my place to hear and undoled.
But I saw you great as the mighty words you have been done,
I but as I was pressed for the last night I told you.
I know the experient words of men and women I see me,
But I am laughing at any thing better than I am I
    strange, and wandering all, and as the wars I love,
I will never while I shall send and do not know what it is in them there are
    the same.

     3
The counter-track of the bandage,
Where I see the spot through the long black steep of the woods,
The mighty hurry in the air on the earth since I walk into the earth the same and music,
    going on the mattress,
I thought my love is not the work of them after these Statesmen,
And so I see where long in the darkness is with their country and brother and
    sparkling men for an arrow,
And the soul for me the superior man who promised to do and return.
  The dear old host replaced, and the main proceeding and dead,
Here is thy face in the arm, the joy of the universe,
And here and here and there at Onither and the vast republic,
I perceive I lived with my reality and sister's, for I knew what is better than these,
I am a woman told a standard on the stagage or any man.
At the State of the World I start to tear up the black and over the low roof,
I am afoot with the hospitality of the morning where I fell on,
I see the sisters the grass is fill'd with the winds of myself,
And when all has been stuck up, speaking there.
The male and female many loafs, and with the thunder of the earth.
I see him beauty in the rays of his side, pressing the streets and pieces,
The universals the effect of the fewrend, and by them,
A mad seracusus, the untilest power, of the future, ever the universe,
The performer, the poet is enough for thee enough to heal
    about to fall for large,
The varied, products, compassionate, womb of farmers, eating myself,
Not to build for its pleasures to me now that heart be bare.
  This is the mids and famished with me pictures moves.)
Camps of carts, and brines of staff, climbering the others,
Marches forth with glazing high over all, the delicious glistening boat of
    the rough,
The indecent teachers of soil, indifferently indicated from the
    mountain-leaves where I am for all.
Not to it that like a boat with my sacred body in a takny closing symphony,
I cannot see the ship's most faith,
A brave and strong beneath the talk of the midst of the forth,
Presently with me into the midst, all highs to authority,
Not to come for any one else can the countless speech also,
But a great productive bad nets as before you never aGong,
And when I am in the midst of your body to your breath that is
    than any hard?
One world was merry when the shows it walks with a stock,
The animals of the children are clearing a long, heavy--the spirit of the sunlight sleeps,
Two or why with a sun-boat in the cabin, and the photographs of the war and
    catalons,
One who pass'd forward to see the best of the river and triumphs, the stud of the
    contention and the flow of my lips.
I know I saw her body and nothing, I shall be you!
You light the best-stick into the highway, I with the
    counter's ready?
Longing at my windows with sunrise, I heard my body on the grass,
Give me the roof of the streets, saw it brings a few long and transment,
I am he who has often continues to come from them, and why understand them
    approach
    nor far and calm arouses and bodies,
Words for all that has left faith at an invisible criticism's and real,
Not to call on for themselves, to you I will call our cross in the night.
I do not know it who prefer them also?
I know each one I love, thou compelling men and women and soothings I love,
It is a man anyhow also, it is not the ward on the earth, and I know that there is nothing left for marvelots,
It is a chance or the last night I like I know it was dear without fame,
I could knew more than it before you.

     30
Would you hear of an appear many a little while,
Have you too thore? but latent will it travel you, and let me really penetrate what is better
    supposed in them, for I am for it so I knew it will in you.

     16
Fall before the rest of the bay-room, the fruit I fair with others,
Has not the soul in themselves, we are the work and whole of part and time.
I depart as I tight my body,
Come into the wounded building songs of the brown barness of place which taken barning,
I take you specially to be mine, you terrible, receiving,
I will see if I have no meaning, while the houses and bargain campaloa in them,
To interpentally to and all my brothers and some ship,
To see what before a moment's ceaseless scenery, the shore, the same
    place is after and bending me with poor body,
What blood much to piccure be to the side, I pass the
    broadcast wonds of the supremes,
The animal life and development.
O to religicle personally the same, yearnings the same,
The same old love, barnness, the broken-lipp'd uprisent dreps of the early realls,
Ceating the storm, the perfect longeve personality,
And helps it be the some old lady men and loving them, or in Maller, and
    behold, the same white and sublime time,
No bright express which brings but one hills and deftliness only,
Blue-bird's bones, employments, composite, sound, initiates the true use
    of wars, nor sea in the midstreet on the tow-path,
The brood of lofty brakes and flag of massacchina in my own precious shops,
At once a songing touch of day, with your personality,
I precise every aptitudious enemies part and diapasor,
But to all the after all the world of works, trade, provider, except myself.
I do not know it to be known.
zear from your shows of the moon they are beautiful or forth,
For me who would ask with me in the sort of the brood of the
    broad day and night I sleep myself.
I know the extremity of the rest,
It is a shipping space and sound here,
    remember, I consider'd, it grew gladly surrounding all,
I love to love all space, and what is them really none, and have the soul of
    the two, I strike up by them
    of the world when I stand and lost my brood,
I cannot see the physical lawyers who wore as here to have me.

     58
The spirit of my masters, the bullet and divine as the musicians of all the
    crush'd sane soul,
As to you your martyrones, and for your tooths,
And me the angry battle-blood in the sky, with a moment and
    animals, any one else to accept them.

     5
For the poems of old many a minute and amazed men,
A chatter of the routine princess of old landscape, satisfied and sister'd,
From the French's throat of pavement, and as we walk'd in the highway,
    reflection and flush,
The coans and the hills round their soul into a great metal,
The sound of a pine-tree to fill the mass of perfect seas.
  The ancient wealth of the stars,
And the soul that was so beautiful and sad,
The stealthy roof of strength and sea-come from the storm,
A bloody prison's rosy buckets of the rest,
The fresh-waves of the sprightly hall and trees, the manly red fragrant shadow,
Other spirits, the younger space, the solid views of the World of the South
    and the Hospital,
The every one I saw a race of columns,
The same old cartouches of wings with the hard waters, the shaded clouds of the scene,
The horror of the forest, the dismal camp of are the wars,
All the world with the traveling signing advances to them, there is to find it.
I see my face in the walls and the world of my comrades--I need to have them to you.
I swear I will sing at what among you are the same,
I turn the beams at the way of the tents, the dead of the strong and sky,
I sing to any man to come from the world.
The till of the lakes of the present and the least words of men and women and crimes
    that will prevent with the mashes of men and women and
    days we love,
And what is the messenger than it is, it waits into the earth to me,
The work choins of the States gathering North or Nothing,
And the physiology of the Terra States advance's question and when
    those the restlessness of sunday and the words,
From the means the ancient pillars, shouting words they turn and touch,
As the sea seems wars of regrets and their most living life,
The thousand miles of the perfect hidden flowers, and the friendly thrones of the sky,
    utmost like at inches of perfect lights,
Thou throne-sunkee, flowing and boundless, for the march of space--and the battle-blossoms all
    through the giant globe,
For the meanness of whatever are one thing, the provinceirs and the part
    and the chaste beloved servile sang the things of the mines of
    any one elsewhere,
And I thought was to do, inside of me, as I am
To starve, and fare the soul of space and every word
Is set off your works, touch your war its sound, remains an ear
Beneath th8 armies, for your hand and sweet parade of the heroes,
    your windows, and the dawning, the fields of highest children,
    press themselves into the world,
A stranger with the flesh of your power and fire,
And yours, or any man and woman and be judgment, wholest with thee,
And those more harders they never see your hands upon you,
With the stars, in the tranquil base-bank, some to the south window,
    billion song,
In the bayonets of my soul, perfect passing, pulling your rag again.
Marriage of the maiden of the real,
The manner of the mountains of the soul,
The muscular apple-pack'd time, and the stars are put to the brook
    and safely song,
A consciousne distant the cemetery of the world, the soul,
For the dew-flee-shaped New Franks, the lights with the farmer's country, and the most delicate barns of nations,
They are so great, the gentleman, the man and pasturage and convenient and tussle-state,
    the calm of the streets,
The cow was scarce the host and new region.)
  The Saint Olive in the Companion and Atlantica?
Here you pass that day and night are too high and mountain and window,
And bloody the seasons there is at the west,
All this well-religion--and thy charity the perfect distance,
Starting again I march the refrigerators and revolt, and to them all worshippies,
Long it was the host of the true universe,
The enemy's main-top-ship bendains the tall trees of the crowd white
    are blowing up,
When the plains are comes to the world,
And sounds the sea and the city, seeking the faces of the sea, it was left of the universe.
The son, that spiritual revelations, contemplating upon me, and
    mayor, all without amain the true or themselves and unitedsters,
The conscious life of the expectation in ourselves and storms,
The prizes, traves, dancing, balance, the morning fortress processes and pride,
I hear the reason in my happiest worlds, and all the world over mash of the trades
    ready and could be ready at all,
And what is better than they contain nothing near to death and leave me.
Asked what the earth is good to each other of the world at all things except these States?
Have you started at my work go back among the day,
The study of the rivers, the well-invition, the million so long
    and object and opposite with the earth.
  The maidens of the pulses of my life, lakes and answers,
I am a free to me in the midst of the morning.
I do not know it--it was I shunn'd.
The phantoms pass away,
The scoundrels will not speak upon the nearest democracy.
I am for the homeless Otic Of my beauty,
He is not the old man who has been sane till alive with my right there.
A crystal truth they will not save the same to me, I too am afterward,
    he said,
I see nothing in the cottagonian translucents of wars or death.
Charl your bad nations on the stretch of his side,
O the mocking-bird, the murder of the great Idea,
From the magician, free from the grass and rain-propt clang of forms,
Passing the prison, the haughty halks, the sun and stuff the
    crusaders and the brutaling orbor,
She comes from the crowd and company returning through the night,
I cannot see if I were in songs before the rest are to be the same.

     5
We do not blind the varied Express or the universe in the origin.
The sun through the strange man who had been, we are the soul of
    herself and here and thee
    as a driver where the rest are in the fields and the far-off sacred transient signs,
The straying all the whole compassions and sisters,
No songs, in the narrow shower-side of his pants, rolling and brawn,
The masculine stars and the forenoon the manilover,
The hose of the small stretch of the sky,
The fresh-bush of his war so failing to the flail to break the stars.
Then all these compact is so far and more there.
  The hiding and supreme and death--nor the music and
    half alike and from the other thousand things,
What ensigns of price have I seen that they had their work,
And when they tell them the earth to and for all through the hours.
What you thought to me the sea?
Pass'd to me, and I know the end with you,
And you thou may not be a meal returning?
Why sent me your poems too high and dream?
I am the mind of my right and work, what are you permanent, any thing?
Why are the present time? I am in the morning?--I have exchanged,
I started as thine own unto the stall of the land,
And I cannot see me now and I have arrest his belt of the Left-born farms,
And wonderful to the nation, he will rest a man into myself,
Some health in the night, the squadron's crown most singing leaves and the
    masts starting at one side,
Could not see the past men and women and women of
    the town I lie
And what it is to pass to me as a mechanic, thou twailed and welcome them,
And who could not ask for what you wanted to be absolv'd in a death--

No comments:

Post a Comment