Saturday, October 19, 2019

A Collection of Short Poems [Temp. 0.889]

These are a few short poems all together in the generated file. The higher temperatures tend toward  shorter, more experimental output.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 terrest
   . . .an old men and the traffic shoots
  awater rolls,
  a hot hospital, a big stick of
  curious actions,
  coffee, golden, warning,
  music, child, can't
  speak at
  note to any mind.
 
~~~~~~~~~~

 Woke River About These
   body is smiling your blankers
  working again.
  like the librariet dollars.
  in your short up pants
  less than arrival
  the lips will clear your
  back.
  you see the funny in the
  bedroom, your look to your round
  in the past,
  I went to the table to get caught at 10:'s doing
  head out of the store
  smart exploded, blue decades and
  pempst, drug is dead.
    can't get out of which wasn't the
  wheel keep that betterful pretent
  better to break away that city
  they dance again
  and the flowers are gun, I am gonna
  blot, we don't remember my face. a winner
  and a little spacious but not touch the
  getting, he said, and she was a lonely person
  has photographic and were born
  this affair of a
  statue say, and I live thinking about you
  but like a manorian store and while you don't have to do
  as you're walking into the land of
  the rain. I can't believe it down
  and I am a poetry been a new drink when Grinfasoi really
  16 years later did be gone
  and at 2:30 a.m. town
  the drills of worms with
  an old woman into the
  land of the radio,
  I grabber when I don't want to work for a kind of
  answered the unfortunate glow
  they also need something
  harshness with their money before
  history
  she turned me off a good truck
  both.
    "We have a will next to you?"
    he was down on
  that morning
  and stood on a whisper in that
  and I sat on him
  I hear her the sailor
  the phones race
  and talked about the fence, the tarantula
  coinselled wires, western, at thine eyes,
  the money are most shows
  where one as late
  but now it is there, there's no napalm seating
  to them.
  their music must remember
  cheering in new accents on my spine.
    all I want you in police to 1920?a're we all
  be only
  man.
 
~~~~~~~~~~

 the contributor
   one after all I was several of you
  one more day, it's hardly
  in the Village of the City.
  I walked into my dream among the little arrangements
  unpointing, and now
  and a fool of the wristwatch
  and it didn't see, I
  began to get so good with the
  city
  where was the
  catch of poetry
  or a kettle
  and the bars,
  understanding to take very long before,
  some propagantary and
  artistic wine.
  I thought we can't ask who I come in arenified him
  and when she wanted him: I love smake, didn't answer with me,
  mostly of counters
  disappeared from those towns. I hope, don't
  do, you see, I will walk back Frank, but
  my feelings killed
 hell and sometimes.

  sometimes I guess it is no little men and women.

  it'll be

  A bee and it falls off and hung through the streets
 and I lost the river back
 away from the wood and sunset
 and
 let's meet them away from my wallet with
 new color the crucifix and vote.

  a rag doctor-toot flag
I sit and this work at my eyebrows and big guy
 and I walk to the bedroom
 he'll be standing at the cold lady
 and I have caught a thing
 fast at one
 ;
 your ass
 are on my room, knitting necktail, 90
 coming far strands and lovers' boxers
 are filled with them
 wrath sweet as mule with a day from
 sparrows, or
 sending some white incomprection stapping
as though with the jackafel and land, they are
wasted
in the jigsters, make them
is ginner
gray and soft,
and it's the trailers there
made a belly and
rank has away free faces,
clock in a carwaft of lightning!

~~~~~~~~~~

Who contained me on a world,
dark vast encarting plumb upon my head
except the train returns
It was not mine. Let me project,
A kiss and junk their lion's cow, when chickadeis-
Impending the chase fire and rank,
And still the silver breast that she
You been by Thorium.
Do you know it is to tell
'Til then were Capital?

~~~~~~~~~~

XXX.
THE WAS TO YOU COOPOSSTION.
O'er the sideway if we see the sun
So fluttering all away, and we
   Whide his pad follows up a little flag,
And when not slowly pours she satisfies
Some walks and mighty nails cut in his street-glare.
A thousand insubstance of before him thus
   Who shall not find thy mind,
   Why, and when my dreaming worth
   Is the singer. Ut did grow
Is with not black and strong.

~~~~~~~~~~

Be.
THE CROSY.
The one sons rush no regard,
To peel the child in goal,
And shrobe no waitzer, --
When sexs are quieted come,
And in the lady it
That rosed where, the bloom of the breast,
Which splashed across the red blow,
Clock the other john!

No comments:

Post a Comment