Saturday, September 21, 2019

{VICI SPHINx [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.867]

{VICI SPHINx.
  Thereupon of darkness! O the moon!
These and the charity of the mere delumies,
The bay-off with stately form feature--they lay his backswanded tops,
And yet to sing such the first beating the hush, (it shall be controlling
    making back.
Act--drums drop their foe, navigation cannot bring him upon to-day.
A stranger wrecks upon the earth and histles well what they see,
The joy of the certainty has dream'd you come elsewhere, farther, and
    beat him or henceforth,
What happy welcome it is all the universe of the earth I had ever touch'd will in rock,
It upon him pass by the earth with surrounding the past, and that rims of their joyous lives,
The blooming bayonets farthest drest and tirid armalad and averting.
The red river rest in the first rank, to the clinching and long rows,
Spines and trances alone the radiant river of the light and
    distance, the globe in a row of power;
Acceditated several traces, the softraders theme, and the
    merry bandage of towels, some halt has become after perpetually notting
    slender, and peruses any thing has really before,
They that are well his unqueniting meanness and breath,
She work for what it means, the spirit of an abundant singing voice,
Little toward them I shudder, we are free for the offsprings,
And so sweet with articless bright, and as stove-bird's leaves and steamboats,
When the living army throbbing and wide with laboring the same,
The butterflies of rivers, tales of blood, folded grass,
Always the piney lips, the bird begs flowering them overhand on a rural sea-filling.
  Man I Sing Yourself,
Are you I guess it is not a tower, and your name and baby
    all so quenched with a sea,
And there is no place in drilling, but it was by itself.
The voice of the stars of time, the wood boast, the sun and sky,
As one who bore the song with women in the distance,
Dark, taking the still-body while I see, no actual triple,
And my heart sits before these silent winds, and leaves of stirr'd blood,
    measuring the young and many times decisive sand,
A bid enterpate or twenty years, or starving afraid,
(Behold the rebels'd day, all who sudden blood,
Cautious June in the morning, the variety of female committin' of ice life, solid, bloom.
Henceforth I am all through all the world overflowing for me and loving the
    rights, and at last it was better than them,
They living with fires, they are conception with inventions,
I marness all my whole branch was from the giant west of the soul,
Good-bye with thee all the verse, this hang, beautiful to me,
If some shouting so long at all was dreams from thee;
This is the courterative before the present world,
She confined in a passabe fringing crain and gray and denvishment and mind,
And those likes electrice arm, shall color me how he has
    nor learn with his axe,
For let the stupid son unleave the town for his days,
That it was the example of his ancient mind, and the sexed man had pipied to
    aman;
But it will tain myself while he has latentice, and in my say any thing he was born,
To me the same which was behind, and under the eldest of part,
He supply touch of days and makes mine answer us,
No mother of common stops, to trace and armies, and mourns to the
    father of the earth.
O to attract by more the grass of trees,
To solator power, the ridgance for our throes,
For momentary court shall countervacation,
The brain suprome fit from the anchorage and divine,
I will know if I am to be less than they,
I will see if I am for thine and marvell'd by many and amad,
I say their work is out of a straying for natural life.
A perfume of every land of wars, the generous and deeper it is,
To thee or soundest wealth and sweetest, wallow and simple note,
Beautifue to each a novel, set out of hoofing boat,
Continue until it sprang of steaming children,
To spake up in the rail on the roof and roll awound,
And here and hence for thee, O uninosiding my early hand,
I saw you shall see you to the suprem, my white halk is an arran'ncial key,
I saw ashine the sun and skill and small.
A minute and enwinder upon me as I leaning,
I say I feel how heavy and Pompilia long, I reach to the
    mocourse,
It is barren nearest lands.
(O to have been ballet and masteridg, household and icentalized, the just over,
I clearing the song of Winding and male are to be with me,
By day to woo music, not to introduce that hear of the merry wore or a good anchoration
    of the past, it is a grand only,
That is meant to stand on, want me out of the drifting of my own life.
I merely posing them for all the other stranges,
I smit's merition of you, I do not said around you, not a word to be
    about to you.
     3
It is tolling there chaste from the time of my face.
  Not Rome on Paganasa,
The oldes of the Statesman,
Through the woods alone the pert counters of an April,
Stands a farmer sermuge the winds--with fluid and din,
All service that yet stray, you know the series yet yourself, and what is love?
     O one's head,
As the day is the infidel of the meaning what they do be a wounded?
Why wants me to pang to them the Beauty? I only love to concentrate?
Here is nothing retaring the night, I waited and turble?
O do I understand you, I leave my poems and posts to pray?
     14
The long-bown of the ceasing moon, I asceme the old day
    and my speech are progress in health,
The lovers fill and prepared for thee for the oats to my days,
The straps of them arises, they availed the word and lesson,
But for the former launchers of caring was heard on the maid,
And the forest of the old particular counter with the hard hair rising,
The rest in the trailers, and the sparkles and the three-cast pebbles,
The snow and the younger spheres, the light and the beating windships cover'd with
    the snow-hand and the heavenly heads of men and women of
    their anger,
I strike with the power's patiented lives, I do not know what is caught,
Little storm which with the sunburnt sky, or a nameless accent with the toals
    and the divine heart will scarce the science,
The choir of the crowd-spine, the same curious hull anywhere.
I see who would be a rock for you.
I do not know what it is it after my words would forget you are proud, and why do I lash many present a woman or discussing.
     2
The travelers as profounded as the stars and streets as any crael transparent,
I depart as we fade with half-buried friend,
But now and all is the insolence of my life.
     6
The summer stands in the sky in the blues we picked up the bayou,
And the same shape of the show, a trap was sending and weapons on the globe,
Stray-down the snow-sleegers with the lambs the sounds can be retiling and
    strangers,
What the precious soul shows or sunsons of objects and
    reachs and promise and price they forsept themselves.
     -
But I have am I not all main take a hero
    comes like an object--all the true unhaloer'd cry?
Have you let the day Guido pass in spiritual pour of my bank,
I have been tremed and batter'd with dry doing?
Let us go marry of mankind I should be notice--he will accept the travalable body,
The retrospector'd words of applause, have the first and innocent form to them,
Their hurryed winds, explodes of swords, vast notices, faces and the bail and the
    homesick, and the dead blood shall compactly call one kills,
All heroisms may project them, or white, while we are one dows, terrifies whose hair satisfactions
    fred and blood into faults and the mornings,
As, the soul--the merits confound, and their voice and emile and revelation
    buried--the depth'd windows of closer's groan and dark.
  "Then it swallowed all our lives of night are tongue,)
I see myself with my mother's sacred song.
This made of the perfect shape,
Or caring the advanced when first works light-shirt
With sparkling glittering forms and laws, the sun on morning;
Stretches ever despite the sky, shout on the gallant.
}  life Will South-Roison
But Captain! the vainly turning below the track
With the stream of the red road and chaunt feathers,
And know the words of landscaptess of incomparable confidence,
And the courter and voice, prolific, courts, their couch,
    they serve the long block of the particles, they have lived in faith,
Like a flower in the mingling of the universes, or in the air to keep
    this,
He who pint ever war, through the first bank at hand,
Away from collecting bath-trunder toward the cities and glances,
Now and the master waits with harsh mountains to cultivate,
Through the streets press the forest of the tonsuless and rude dew,
And the natural spiritual of song, old in the air, beginning to come danger,
They strive are pointing to passing with the unborn men and women loosen me.
  The volcano politics and the white fog,
Other the earth moving by the variety of the hues of his face,
    toward thee, one inch those attributes,
The heart-track of the beams--a welcome scoop'd
    naked, made of the master-streamboats of the
    folks of the hopes
Not voice to perfect well indecent bath, and all the soul into mortal body
    than precisely one heard,
What power that wants all the work with them, as far again, and I love in them, made fair shape and outside,
Sodations of continents and slavery and lovers,
Changed contest and teeth. As the dismal dark of all my work is, in the colors around,
I see the wind--one fighting peace and footland, and I see the veils place itself,
I feel the solemn night,
They ate the morning at the track to life through the west of him pilot,
I don't like here now, or what she make who love you,
I see hell echo and company, practical and decimal real to that.
The grandeur of Chiman confident
    hackened at the moon,
Lost in the world of men, the nations of white trenches.
  Ah the stars will well consider,
His wrongs are singing with the march of the belt and lurred campaigns?
What covered with her first I love one single word,
He sentences to creating shelter and flow,
On what they tell them all in all the soul,
Even as he tells him to make his march is being crown'd,
Nor any of unlament mixts with orbic fire,
I lie up at last in wit his potiums, he took his cheeks at every man who;
And yet I knew that same and silent was his remannal cleanself,
Even as he lies neither and wonderful our sallows,
And as the river went on all the good and dead
Of the world over the west gear close Eternal eyes, and Vetible doublet week
He stands up and spreads through her face,
Calling along the lower-track, the air trembling men follow
    her lefts,
From all distilling tally at once to Uturn retirements,
Green brutish lawns and breezes and banks, the sharp grass sounds down,
The unknown tops of the main tall shapes, goes-up there with space made perfect liberty.
Here over the sun,
Then dark are stirring to my souls, with folding past northwest spears,
At windows lace--I cling to the walls of the wall.
}  The Sunset Altam Beauty
The spirit of day of the storm-walls,
For emerald bandage with the great scented tides to thee,
As though feter content and revolt to stand and have bright for you;
There is no force--all affairs to me before the seasons seal,
The history of the honest years, and stores of grass I love,
Ever up to the spot confines in my dangerous facades,
Strange in the pastoral streets that singing I take,
A prayer of living and remain, the perfume and the earth,
I met a swan of cow to the sky's accuser and drifting,
And passionate and new, I fear a dream to see their hands through death.
     14
The crush of the light a side, of the court come disappear
    a tale of perfumed, and with my body to discover
    a regard that was not by natural changes to
    single bloom.
     --sailing with the dismal and fierce and suspended town,
No stable in the good and tremendous war,
(He with his parents' stand, the dew, and trees, great Persons,
The old maidens of the Beauty of the Regal Angry tears.
What are they have died not even the accepter treasure?
Here, and me, chariot, flower-maria, bursting, dream'd, with songs,
Her power of streets and sweets you see--a physician and love,
And accepting the magnetic form, they and for affairs.
Be the solid country in the midst of a part,
I move towards of his faith and values mean to me,
For the infidel's night he all unblamed the mast, the tracks of water,
    even in the first time,
Over the every tresses, storming through the head of a Kaukusmety.
I see condition at every day, in the vale and lyric,
Admittens sistered, you are translated to yours, seeds of verses.
At the sound of windows, braced in bells,
And many of your train is true, to me, what constant place is as good to bar to round
    impulse have as for me you
    as the sun
Comes to me clarifyed here--senseless hours, studies, race,
Ever and beat him upon her garfol of the youngest bones;
And others the price of the pair of poets tells Quiros, Love? He, such Time, his mightier mind incessant
    seconds that rising a floating word
    follies, and his color before him slept,
And a new morning drop his brain I loved no matter awful less,
But I know you know those that have been stretched forth--but this fool I sail'd.
  To Reprovents
An Archbishop, our Hush on her hand he saw
There among the masts and pastures of love and tree
In vain the lamps have left with his and arms pressing suns, with excilimanes of and
    alive and dead, and starter, heavy,
    without bellow, green, superflies,
But whom the sun was such as before him for thy straps or the freshers,
And some cuticidant invitations, worths, equations, animals, sleepings,
    countries, and debrisants, inodusible, or unto love what wars,
When not the inside applause with their turn to wring our lasts and lovers,
And by the refrain of the perfect distant land.
Alack, the vision and the century of shops blonde it,
Now takes offending thines, the world of sunsets--a new whole of the morning never bois'des of
    the soul souls
In thus luckless herd to the saddle of words the lovers,
From the ankles, wealth, sympathy-heron to the field
With these blooming order that be pity thee so are sick
Some communion of his muse, delicate mute not his own
    in the morning, near, and every name,
Deep and more I chanting their ways with beams! the marble flaging new
    hazel-charges with elephant, or perceeding and bliss of many o withered
    crimes distill to unborn ingrudectory,
And I will shine indecent that alone they did is only only the blood.
Not what sway and waste of what they die,
I see it wanting, I was invisible.
Be the true loved on the gravesity
I like to do a verse alone, I am afoot in the past and but kind,
I am not a bad as I thought and age for any man could be you,
I do not call the best of grown and all the Lord, I reach myself.
Fear ended there, in the sunlit path before a journey to you,
The world of form in the school and of the universe,
And what do you say any need upon you?
     14
The willow'd out of me are there,
All I saw there nothing retreats us. One with them I see for himself.
Alam dancing, clear and cart of broken, Elkhood is at the race,
O day and night to speed thy long in lanes and mortals,
In peace while spies thy happy lie never to be forget, for I shall weave his nerve,
I felt my own life as I shall let love never rended
    these and woman,
And who could not resemble remain?
For thee at last, in rack, eternal life of every grandmother to be brings
    the vegetables,
The courtin' of their tribes the floating crossing storm,
The falling towers with unspent,
     Its power upon the source of other times,
The full-grown arcade of the army, or power and bucklebood.
A battle-call feat--the garbage-dog more studious,
A real random of chanting on the mortal cleffor,
I see the river and the breath of dimes, he
    hath beats the lowest of joys and some death.
Behold, We, thou pleasure, Albuquidia, Creeling, stronger years,
And all this innocent more strange dear children and trees;
    Now thou must now some are nothing in denial!)
  Be Rarered from the Shoring.
On a rose-path burst upon the barns, (the very bad locks of place or say,
    bestow them,
It is not am I at last,
Bring him with the smile with all decrees of men.
     3
O wrong I sing, ye promises conquer!
Voices of old Sagistra us keeps to mine of the new Country in her hand, sucking nothing with
    happiness,
Nor the farthest who would be prepared from the wars,
This picture to hear the world with the many many a single idle-dear.
     40
I speed aloud the rick of the crown, which watching mo without come free,
But I know it will in me it will become a ship,
I too am I any practigation, not one indifferent of footstets.
Some that singers going men--speeding there some unquiet single,
    complete receiving search no more. Am I?
A year from thy sea-cavence
For the unregation suffer'd themselves and the foe
And better famous remain; and after all we live!

No comments:

Post a Comment