Sunday, September 22, 2019

He advancing Monday [Full Poem] [Temp. 0825]

He advancing Monday

Like and the sounds that seems to be
But such a woman's lovely pair,
Then like all night that little voices won.
There is always to touch you
Four roads here to mine

Genius of the Empire States
Kings of Darkeston

A minute nearestment, 2, baby, they'll let out your heart
Wants you alone at once
I'm going on to think about it so I wish'd
You got that way true
I guess it is to be represented
You can be any of these people
I can't allow you who's made Tuts
The banner secures
At him on the feet behind me again
And I stood in the Times to tell the strong and the parks as the other poems
Spring is the sign of the while it was once more
The star-situation in the darkness within
The mist the womb is ridiculously but the done
Feels the man we are pastless of chains and our pains
It took it will a dogs that pay it higher today or talkin'
Don't even need anything else make me be a second time
I took a rower for blue Dyetin in faces of the place I said
"God knows what to do what about your story a mile or it's given again?"
"You'd try a man's one time, I got your mistake"
I don't even talk about me any man's as the sun
"What both mourning?" "You also have heard your cap and smiled"
"The thing has a creak, what's the window?" I and I was now starting clipped up and walked
The sweet liberty, worth the creeping side
The number of his brothers had along the morn
His mortality will squeeze and hot their ship,
Said to my muse: "How are you?"
"If I know that me so that I can't be
Looked gainers will his door looked still,
"Come into the door."
He said "It's perilogune
If you could do is turn to drink?"
And I did flesh in the street
I need of him, I was there.
One even as he said, (the dead day
Found to rest Vision)


No comments:

Post a Comment