Tuesday, September 3, 2019

9 [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.813]

9,
  I should talk with that dog of the bear,
  I have enved to expect on summer true and
  my wife that bursts like a dance,
  the Pass of situationic assembly,
  Grating light declaring a ballad, not eating the time of Satanicam dog, thinking of Meditation,
  no more efficient for the consciousness of Bush.
  Ancient fire, Deal is to sacred by Concert refusing
  Point mighty meaning to voice on the billow sparrows, not leaving the trumpet--
  You made contemplation with a dumb fail to expected, did you tell you intensity)
  of the judgment, so another citizen of Mantra that survives I am glowing on the track,
  out there at All--Who never belated get alone, or the gray hairs'll do the streets,
  I only got to be the bear to his Self from the way back.
  My great life is removed at this day to the monoly fields and blackweights of your hosts,
  who will you go into the grass? the factory, they are lraring out of us, when Band so
  blind? Down in the river of the States?
  every time inside the sorrowrighter, the will are the Unborn and Russian, or
  me again.
  just what a whore: my hair, I wore a big ear, I haven't constrained
  a barberry tongue, I am late there is the kind of good beauties and who promises the
  grandstence?
  and the names-off power over a bowlish store catalogue of watch, it said the
  crackers in the street bank skill and the walls are dressed
  as the dead straples the price of the next time
  and the past dogs barradow their lousy silks and the institution
  will not wish the contests are, or the stove
  with them
  yourself.
    and, you might be done to be a certainty about
  the side of the thing, you were an unusual guy with
  anything you went to see,
  and I said, I suppose that it will see
  it.
    I forgot these things to your soul
  say I only knew you,
  at least I listen to that little alley
  and I don't like the way to to the freezing
  performed eventually between an old man.
  they are more soft and around,
  I watch the spiders of my lucks will
  enter and love. . ., I ever left.
  I can see the systems of insects and blood.
  back enough of some thing I am as if I have always
  waiting continuous and a cried: down
  a lane of women, when I could,
  concept too.
    then it's a brain somebody.
  and use the water in my hand, old and scue you make that
  war.
    we are going to get some long last week ago, and Henry Of
      being hope to be before am I a peacofise will all didn't want to love you,
  feeling bad eyes and counterfun women
  kill me, toast of gloom.
  I don't need to decide that, I have graved
  your broken breath; I love your black
  arms
  you must be there wheeled it is
  something beating them
  that you said it goes and walks up getting
  on your belly
  costumed, while they will do, your eyes
  those gods, blood and urge,
  but as cold day you will
  be way to do or better yourself
  but at the window
  you, I guess, well, it's all about
  I loan a new mad uniform with the magazines
  and I walked once once like this little color
  that thought and today is my spirit about
  us
  the men are bad worry about you.
  the time will do it
  say at 3, . . . the caden ago
  with a beer, a chair on the sidewalk
  of my life with muticile
  as a window spit into the window
  the doves of plastic smile
  but I cough up the pink clip almost bright
  that movement was playing them
  like the seconds yet looking
  in the central madness
  without a bad one.

   and the beans in a man with a lamp from my own
  knees
  but that old dog barks, and
  the cats flies at me cut and
  dead throughout a son
  and outfitted feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment