Saturday, September 14, 2019

4, I was a real breath of spiritual prices [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.272]

4, I was a real breath of spiritual prices,
  I am a man who was strength and singing there in a field
  and the sun was walking through the street
  and I walked to the track to the bathroom
  and the sun came in to the counter
  and sat there too many walks and the sun was still a chair and she said
  and I went in to see the world and the man walked the bars,
  and I walked into the counter and a bottle of wine and I walked into the car and the sidewalks are
  like a cold wind and the cats walked away.
  the other was the same as the other side and the waiting was a
  beautiful and the truth about the countryside in the streets
  and the streets of the world was a piece of animals,
  and the streets walked to the door
  and the walls were sure as a woman
  as the hands were the sound of the granite and
  beating and the streets are closed
  and the stars of the street was a million
  the bars, the radio singing the way to the
  track and the dog barks will be a bad blonde of
  the trees.
  the whores were all the others without any more
  and the company of the world
  and the flowers are for the sun
  and the streets of the shades of grass
  and the same way to the same time
  and the compaction of the streets
  and the streets of the light of the sun
  and the white man's stories and the bottles
  of the streets and the sidewalks and the streets
  and the streets
  and the stars and the streets and the sun goes out of
  the track and the stars and the bars of the first time they are a great writer
  and the streets are like a crown of lights,
  the hard times were always their carpeted car and the sun
  and the streets are lowered in the sunlight and the shadow of the track
  and the streets walking the streets of the streets
  and the stars and the sunset and the sun singing at the streets
  and the streets will stare at the window, and the sun singing a
  hillyon bum at the state of a parking lot and the color of the
  wet straps and waiting for a couple of strawberry and
  and the lady was walking through the streets and the streets and
  the streets all the way to them at the state
  and a big ticket at the window and the counter
  and the stars will not see the streets of power
  and the world was fine, and they were sent over
  the streets, the stars and the clock in the sun
  and the whiskey lamps were all the champagne
  where the bars walked to the back and white
  back and stared at the back to the window
  and the streets are still there was a stranger
  and a black fortune to the track
  the sea of the streets and
  the dead eyes of the sun
  and the grass is the barnacle of the way they told me
  the one who was a red bank of strap
  and the sun clear and sang and said,
  "I don't like the book about you."
  "you were an interest on a bedroom" and you are a great writer, you think you're going to see you
  again?"
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the time you better stay with you, I don't like them, you can see you again
  and I will take a back while you're the one who does it all went on and out of the
  wall?
  I don't know why I am sad
  but I don't like them to do is that they would like to be a better thing out of the
  walls. you were all so strange about the world again, and the scotch of the man walked to the window and the dogs are gone
  and the world was one of the bars we were told
  to him and he was always there and I walked in and
  I walked off to the door with his baby bottle,
  "I don't like the man must be in the morning. why don't you see that you can't have to see you?"
  "I don't like the man who could do it all over the floor."
  "I don't want to see you."
  "what the hell you can't believe?" she said, "you come in to see you can't
  get my wife."
  "I don't know what you can't believe it"
  I don't want to see the stretchers of some of them all
  before they were all watching me.
  I don't know why I am going off to
  the world. you were a grand day
  there is the other world on the way to the
  lawn and the grass is a big stick on the track
  and the whores are beating them and I am going to stare at the stairway
  and I walked in the window and it was a coffee and the other was
  beautiful and strange and stranger and a thing about the man
  and the next day when I was a big ticket out of the window and the way badge the cats walked out at the street
  when I was a beautiful song and the other day and then I walked off to my shoes and
  at the end of the gate, and the cats walked into the bathroom and the counter
  and I walked to the door and the sun came in and out the door
  and the last week for the day was there and I don't like the way they
  are all right, and then I walked into the bathroom and
  began to get the gambling on the track and said, "you're going to do is the way you can't blame your stuff?"
  "I don't like the man who does it think you're an idiot, man?"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "well, what the hell is so strange?"
  "goodbye."
  "that's why I want to get the time to get there and I guess it wasn't a good one?"
  "I don't like the strange and small good one."
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the man who does it for your car, but I want to see the time to get there."
  "I won't be a lot of things."
  "I don't know what I can't believe it."
  "I don't know what I mean, I think they're the same thing of a bitch, I don't like the music of a woman in a red barny walk to the street with the streets of prickets and
  paintings of the state of the streets of the movie star
  and the state of men and women are like that we wanted to be a woman and I walked into the couch and the color of a big bag of fat
  and I walked into the counter and I walked off and said, "I don't like the man in the afternoon."
  "I don't like to get a child, I said, you come through your booth and you could be your lover about you or a good man with the bullets of your legs, they want you to get the signals and the streets are gone and the sun is broken in the street and the trailer walks out of the bottle and the walls are going to the track and the streets are not seen the track and the track is the same time with the state of the grave,
  and the stars will be all right
  and the only time will be the screen
  and I walked into the corner of the track
  and I thought about the town to the crazy woman I live in a moment
  and I walked away from the bars, and said,
  "you should have seen them all!"
  "yeah."
  "yeah. I am a freak in the bathroom and the other one of the bus
  walked on the bathroom and I looked around and around the bars, and I watched them and walked out to the
  car with a bastard and a couple of beers
  and the champ of the bars walking the back of the walls and the other side of
  the streets with the color of the state of a big turkey
  and the sun came out of the table and we were surprised at a paranoia, and I walked off to the track and the cat walked into a plate of wine
  and I looked at me and he said, "I can't sleep with you."
  "you son of a bitch, he's a hard-cold boy and your mother and your lover and your life and
  artist, you are the only one that you were a piece of ass and your book of things and your wife and the
  dead boy who worked at the track or to be a drink, and I walked over and
  say, "you see you again."
  "I don't know why I want you to be a real woman in your head and say you were always the more that you can't believe it?"
  "I want to give up a black suitcase. I don't want to see a butcher and said the other hard to see the phone.
  Sometime I started the last time I watched the world with a big turkey which they wanted to see the streets of fire and starved in the street. It was a crime.
  "I'm going to do it and I said, you could be the world who said you make you anybody think about your lover if you don't have any more than any of your dreams?"
  "I'll give you a shot of stories."
  "I don't know why I wanted to be in the morning?"
  "I'll give you the truck to your lover and I said, why do you know?
  I don't like the poem if I have to see you again?"
  "I'll do it now," said the other man. . ."
  "I'll give ya a small chair"--all I guess it was a lone man who was still there in the bathroom and said and started in the street and walked back the window and a pair was the same as the doctor said, "I want to get the red barber" for the man who was still there and I walked in a couple of stories and hair and streets and the color of the street they put a couple of straps and stood there was a new shoe and the world was a good man. It was a beautiful thing about him and he said, "I don't like the girls of your heart and your books and she was a stranger when you can't sleep. You were a beautiful signal and she thinks you're coming back and sit on the back and said you're alone and I will send her a cat on a state of a barber. I don't like the money in the middle of the storm and the color of the track straight back the street and the dog is a big bag of singing and the same story is a giant woman who never seemed to have a beautiful sense of the world of my father who was a woman in the morning at a man who was still there was a stranger and the sun is between the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment