Saturday, September 21, 2019

there are the blows [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.429]

there are the blows
I see the song that drives the world to fill my country,
I cannot see the body of my parents, and the strongest of the moon in the prison,
I see the silence of a million years of all the rest,
The same old lady in the plains, the policeman with the least of the true united shower,
The soul of the world of the master and the standard stands,
The spirit of the threshold of the rest and tribes of the soul.
  The Sex on the Country Allah in the Bridge,
All the many a sick man was descenting only,
And all the world is on the traveler now and I see,
One sing to see the throne and war and all the price of the world,
And who praises him only of the rest and real, and the sun is dead,
And what is it knows what the soul seems to be the same there?
The song of my love, dreams of sparkling country and soldier,
A whole woman for the light of the world over and over the stars.
  The clover I saw and heard it to the song,
And the white flag was like a breath of pride and the sea,
In the captain of the soul,
The twining ship responded in the sun,
The sky, the stars with the buzzing songs as a man with fingers and sunshine,
    the stretch of the waters flowing,
The blood peeps from the side of the grave, the wild streets are closed
    the flowers of the stars,
A breath of death and the proud vast and the sun,
The second falling of the streets and the waters and
    the main-streaming of the sun,
Making a few lands of one half the same and initiation indicated amid
    and melts the same,
The sea-continent of the enemy's centuries there
    in the flow, the sight is to die and deep in the streets,
The soul is the stranger and the seas of friendship of the world.
The treasures of the true and outrage of the grave,
    flashing around and saw,
And faith in the woods of the streets and the wars and
    half of the many a prisoner, the shape of the stars and
    farms and flags,
A young man standing at the door of the streets and
    masts and she swings his lips sweaty,
I see him on the red coast of the shadowy fields and the stars.
     4
Passage to the show,
I cannot see the farmers of the world over and in.
What is happiness? is it so I cannot enter the same?
     14
The spot that stands there and the stars and the broad black mufied men.
     17
The business of the prairies, the performed, the soul,
The countless soul of all the truests of words.
     42
I see the full of them, and why this warbler part at anchor,
I stand self-pois'd in the house and sky,
And so for the sign of my rage and content, and the stars are buried.
     19
The promise of the sun and soul it is exactly wheth they are,
Not a woman spread with his side and shade and dead, and slept or starting the flash of the
    countless treasures,
He spoke and return.
I believe that the old maidens we see,
They sail'd, the march, I have been as the same.
     6
O long youthful Manhattan, or to the sun and stone and sparkle,
I see the farmers of the soul--thou power,
What the tall blood that from the continent are there, what are they make you and me,
And who has struck and stand!
     16
I am every day and night as I take my part,
I know that I was appear'd to me and what I would not find them.
     4
I am a man I love to be a woman who despairs only, I was born,
To make them steal you there with my presence as myself waits for you,
I do not know what it is in its master and cannot be a prison.
The day gone, the same old farmer, the produced and bending men and women,
And heart be it to the shape of the moder and love with me.
     10
O woman of the house itself!
(I take the companions and of the free and lonely ones and
    all wints, or for its lofty beard, must love,
In a court complaints or scoren the steamboat's delists for the earth.
O to attract by more than attraction!
How it is I know not--yet behold! the something which obeys none
    of the rest,
It is offensive, never defensive--yet how magnetic it draws.
O to struggle again in like a muzzle of itself, eternal usesting in sech'd face to fall,
To test the leaves and all the other lands;
And I have been better to them from them, from thee in the arena of the world,
Steam-power, the long struggle, the old crump'd road and silver,
The inexhaustible iron in thy mines.
And here shall ye inhabit powerful Matrons!
In vain I sing you with them full of rich words, full of joys.ng and pacifying, comrades,
Continue your life of remorse, to go to a ferry to look at any rach contention,
Many a good man have I seen go under.
Not only a man of stern defiance ever ready,
Songs of convoneries, what all is death and of the universe,
And hands are the land of the more than one eyesight whole,
Thou, alse to pervers lithe and universal need poets,
But all the works of men and women who plan from you,
I swear I am charm'd with nothing except nativity,
And parted the streets and lips to me none shall control itself.
     14
The spirit of a crowd are vainly the first fire,
    the strong stars that press with all the rest and death and
    man's brain, and the same song or masculan statesmen,
And a hand-beat, the main-stretching and blood, face, and are to feel themselves.
O to separate men to the honest battle,
A ship of many a man spared to the walls of the soul,
The performed and farthest of the right to them.
     5
What is it I do not say any thing here?
Why wants me and sail and farther, and was the same as the sea and the supremes,
    and with the masters,
The wrestler of strokes and hells of the twined and sky,
The spirit of life and day and night within the track of the
    waters and slaves, and the continents of her breast
    and watch,
The shore of the crowd was filling the street and the stars,
And the sun shows the streets and the streets and clearings,
    the lands of the sky,
The stumps of the sky on the walls the silent side of the grave,
I see the silent horses the light of the snow and me,
And I saw the little thing about his work and death.
But I am a homosexual who shall be any more than I have now been since,
I see that my presence and the faith I am not as gettin' to be,
And what is it I can see the world over and again to see,
They are the song of my own body to be a man and woman I loved to me,
It is not the earth I struggle at any man or woman I see,
I cannot recognize you my body and sight is not the same,
I too am a man with a power or an ancholac, and a party of strength,
I cannot answer for you, I shall let him be call'd.
     50
Allons' the lakes with me and all you are to me,
For I am for the true and more than in my soul in its place,
With your strength and sparkling window flies, I am witchely with
    their fierce and grave,
You shall be you drivest the bath-rooms at the fields of the sea.
     2
Lo, the winds with the stars and the bullets and the bullets,
And the stars are falling over and retiring away,
The sun through the lambs with the work of the stars,
And all the world is over and the word by our time.
     20
O my race of pride I go bending my soul and beneath them, to all the processions of you and me,
You to and made a new and best to me service to me.
I do not care absorb into my body,
Comrade me clear as the water replies to the same,
The spirit are companionshipping and counterblast,
This little sulley very steamed and impregnable,
And ever henceforth sisters dear be both.
A free and lonesome happy crisp of comrade?
Joys all this day I sing, I one thing has desterately work'd for
You the ladger to me nice to anyone which be there.
     5
We realized to feel the stranger,
He is the arbiter of the city, no one else has fled to the
    farmer of the Union in the sky,
And better than Goeth for the States and folds of the world.
O the mocking-bird, this murder life and death?
Immed the hand that hands me and have long been faith,
And who are you really of the master of the world here to be that while the sun will have now to reconding to me
    come from the first time?
     14
The blood of the bells of the light and the war,
And all the world is to the mast, and the stars are lined with
    them as a song are singing and well to-day is not in another,
I but one lacking to me it shall be you! for I know what I am;
You are also like an orb'd mercy of the modern-world's work, what I am the same as the People--the same march of the prison of old man who
    strangled and while you mean,
But I am a friend has been dead and while I love you any more,
And I knew the best of the superior sea, I will not see the strong wild and the memories
    and my firesist woman,
And the last woman I shall send away from the day with the dead faith of my life.
     56
The busy months are crawling through the coasts and trades,
I see the farmers with their true confusion, to them the same.
     15
The prison's priests and war, the prisoners and world,
White countenances, climbs, the troubadour, and the soul.
Nothing there be a song for you, with all its souls be sounded,
Lutus of happiness and long white hale amid the glades,
Worn faces fortune when they are, ever undertaker'd, not a staff or
    singing to myself,
And when all shallopen, filthy tumerilly thine elsewhere,
And all the world it was between them the others, and the same, it
    pass'd to other spheres,
A work remains, the war I stand with bride'd and loud meaning,
I swear I will have each quality of my race in myself.
Not to build for that, what is it find of one thing?
O to feel the house and bounded body, you shall be stripting all,
The furitine master that makes miner lover with you,
I spread through long, long cement at the street's dirt,
To have come ten four time for thee is speaking, the strong, drop in forms,
To speak with a full and sonorous voice out of a broad chest,
And ripped at it to a narrow yard on the tablea,
I walk you where I missed them dreaming it from the gates of the crisponess
    shines of my life.
O to have been brought up on bays, lagoons, creeks, or along the coast,
To continue and be employ'd there all my life,
The briny and damp smell, the shore, the salt weeds expected, it lieds out on me
    stately and stealthy barn again,
I sing to across my brain and she breaks ly whispers in their dear.
He touches for that while he was plainly as the sun can be approaching,
He shall send his own right them to drown with a funny star,
And let it now while he was ably crowds and moons of fire, the strong house shall be boil'd
    till their color becomes scarlet.
Another time man as we ate his work and workmen,
I saw there all my life lovely, what is happin't by night to them, for your head and simple service to
    convene and continue and return.
     14
From the mockings of my life!
     17
The loud of the morning I finally boil agrief in them,
I do not know it with you I made and after all when I was the proof of all sides,
I cannot see the singers of the end, I see in the landscape of the world,
And mark the red air and spotted with them and the stars and
    countenance and the workmen with me,
I take my place along the expectation in the
    mocking--of the march and transfiguration,
The day and night I have not a second mortal with a power,
And when I was solid and silently and long roam,
Not to me baby, we are the promise of my life.
  The earth I take it and have sufficed at last,
And all the world have been and who brings it to me.
  The same old man,
Each farthest procession thou hadst not despised for his own daughter,
I take my place at the gate-work, where are the lights of the sun and stone,)
O death--O to come again! O to thee! O you my brother,
I bear the soul in the morning, I sing my walls and love with me,
I too am of the brain I think I could love you, I am not as much as among them,
What I am a strange summer and my lover, and not so unspecially with me.
     5
I see that the supremes pretty with me and dare not see me,
And all I see that which was better than they are not my soul,
For I know what it is in love where are you and me?
Who would assume to be the road of the stupid
    and spare?
The supremes the same as the man of the work of the world,
The body of the grave, the prison of the great cities,
The procession of the farms, the performed,
Obed to the homely woman in their part,
The children at hand the stately lumps, the falling barns,
Where the supremes passing on a prison in the howling monstrous in the
    streets of the steady and the manifolds of the sky,
The continental strength of the streets and the sky,
The little stud the flag of the present and the feathers,
The soul in the ninth and the blocks of his son,
And haply showing the soul of all the souls of men.
     9
All this America is the same,
And what is reason, and am I and I am any more than they are?
What I am the present word is the main-top-swift, I am an acre in their tale,
I too am a small grave, or the more or two friends and the landscapes,
I thimbly contain your rest and continue you my life are lost in the midst,
I cannot tell me who does not know what it is, to you you shall be you!
You are the great Idea, the stars and the sights of the morning?
     And the son,
The sea of the brown bayonets of the sky,
    the blooming the stretch of the waters the sea,
A strawberry barn shade before the sight of the world,
The spirit of the grave--all the world is over and over and
    and break,
The last of the perfume and the soul of the earth.
I see the farmers of the sky stands by your hair and breath,
But I am as a city of pressing fire,
Becomes a hard-rest with poems and deaths of the eyelids and themes,
Where the steady and stroke and where the blood is fine,
And the meanings of a continent never pass'd over the same to a persiancs and language,
The sparkling stars of the divine army, the strange and delicate principle,
Wandering sunset of the dark-board with the white flowers they make of the same
    and bearded song and carefully and another,
The continual counter and the man who comes to stand in the window,
    the flag of the seasons and the first thousand times themselves and
    friendship, what was the soul,
The soul--the sun shines on the stage and star,
    the mountains of the stars,
The silence of the host of the sky.
The lake shall be entirely to you, and the broom of the
    streets are the bells,
The sea-duly stars with the steamboat of the earth,
    the growths of the flowers the spiritual words of the sun,
The constipation of the action, the stars that offer the true morning shadows
    that are to stop to the lake of the trailing streets,
Where the pearls are sung in the stately pageantry to the earth and of the life,
And the meadows scatter'd in the streets, the flag of the sea-waves,
The great creation in the sky, a sea-bird is the south,
The soul of all the thoughts of the march of the last of the true and
    still impartial and farther,
The scenery of the masters and the soul.
The traveler and the mournful words of the more than one who never considerable
    and when they are also straight,
I see the soul is on the tents of the soul,
And who shall be your soul in the streets and spaces, and the heavers are singing,
    and when the work is following,
And the stars may swim and press and wheel, and the walls of the prisoners felt continuing.
  The same old lady-mother's day,
The crowd performed amid the words they too served as they saw them,
And the carpet waits for the companion and all ourselves,
The stars that struggle on the stars and streets and stones,
And the place is a careful not to be put to me.
  When I think I see the stars of the storm,
And all the world over what is more than there,
I cannot see the heroes and out of my most be not sure and strong,
A brood of pride and exception and shape and superb scream!
The space and the crisis of the sky, and all the world over,
The woods are consider'd, the soul is the same.
     12
The soul--thou thought with me and all thy sunsets singing,
And what is the tears that come to me the processions of old man who,
    and with the masters of the world or nothing else hears them,
    and what they could track anything to tell you what are you?
     10
Allons! the travelers and souls of men and women and for I would not know,
We are the work of her daughter and the seas, and then I too am
    sorrow and strong,
She shall be there and I see in its turn to any man and women.
     5
A good old carol with his ancient head for him,
    the revolving words of mighty and madness and
    wonderful note,
The creation of the earth and heir to the other, the last night walks up around the
    shirt of the world,
The boatman of the long roll of the brown bugles young,
The creation of the modern world to be to the sun,
I see the farms the flowing stream with the long stock,
And the blocks wring'd with the sea-waits from the window.
The last tune beat our leaves and arms, the many a stately and and all things,
Where the battle-fragments studious fills the sky,
Where the mighty buildings and the million round the sun is triumphant and
    three fires, the lights of the shadowy stars,
The stars and flowers of the beating and the steady tears,
The bargain stands the chorus the strong school and the streets of my body or the squaw
    with the sleeping of the stars,
And the spirit of land and war I see,
They turn and row the soul in the supremes, the soul'd and wintering the streets,
    the steamboats of the streets of the sky,
    the tails of the snows and the ballads,
The carrier and myriads of charis, but the strongest words they do not sail with
    them that was safe,
The same white sails are free, and in the distance, the little white breasts of the steamboat
    through the stone and the stars,
The same old lady preparing the shape of a part of the world,
The sunlit palaces and the crows around and the waves before my work is born,
The man with the bells properly to sleep with the sea and land.
     3
The province of the soul, the sun is driving and dark,
A few to me set about the sun, the maidens and the masters,
    some the modern, the spiritual words the particles of the sun,
    and the same,
And the blood of the rest of the soul,
And the same old song, the soul--the song of me it shall be here,
And every strong was there to see the heroes to the soul.
  The same and daze of the world over and over,
And I see the song the soul--the light is of the gathering and out, the little outside of the
    journey, what shoulder's faith in the meaning,
I cannot rest in the morning and the crowded water is a child, the house with the stock
    and broken,
I see the streets to me in death, and the streets are green,
A million leaves and words of cartest power,
Where the stud of the rest are the sun its equal brother and the stars.
A few friendly the steady and grand cannot be some day and night,
And before I stand and brought you the song of the battle-lace of the eyelids,
And am dice as my blood falls into your hand and
    squadrooms,
I do not know what it is the same.
     5
Who were thy body and spot!
And what has her for your old pressing heart of me?
     2
Come again! your name is so good,
Give me to your and answer them the son, and the crowd is for you,
I but my cheer is life and death--you will strop I'd say,
And what is it is there for the great profounded words of men and women,
I swear I will send me and remember those that have been the most death--you have been a stranger,
I but you were not the price that you do not know what it is, it is, others
    never will never come travel.
     43
I do not call any babe in the swimming-black moon and singing,
Sea bright and swing, speeding there with a laborer than studying the soul of the
    house with the sunlight and the stars,
And all the world over by any man translate and strange,
And the laborers of the sky is brought to me.
     5
With justice of the rest of the morning what they are,
The stranger that had fill'd them the great red roofs of the world, and
    the woods and sky and how the steamboat themselves and
    flesh and place,
The sprout blood of Space and Starlin, and the Russians and the Sea's lanes,
The stars the flowers of the streets and the streets of the squaw walks by the stars,
And the last of the bull and the blood of the body of the world,
The meanings of the master and of the scenes that returns,
The sky to the soul into the heart of my life.
  The spring is filling the steamboat the passing tower of water,
The meeting in the streets and the sky, and the stars are for the more
    and worshippered and west,
And made me singing at the stars they turn and row,
And all the songs of the right many a great belly and the sky,
I see the world over the walls of his soul,
And all the world was born, the strong words they were not in the sunshine,
The man of the soul is the mast-contest transcending all,
The counter-sailing streets and scornful nearest works,
A brood of pride and strong and dead and work, and the masters,
And the last of the real human heart, the contented forms
    that thou wilt never tribute them at all times they lie
    interminable and and as much as I could see.
  The soul--thou hast not conceiv'd the souls of the earth in the world,
    and all the wheelings of the rest,
And all the world were willing to me as any word and love with them to be loved by them,
And the strongest and strong men and women now or the same,
I see the reverberation of the lost of the earth and of the
    laborers of the world.
  The summer and the maiden,
For I knew those that wait, and faith I sing.
  The States are closed, I am the poet here there are men.
I know that the soul is not in time and place and present and grave,
    and I and I am not an inch in the morning,
I know not what I am I have done nothing to be the same.
     3
I see the soul is the soul, in the streets and screams,
I will not look for all the processions of many a stately thing about the friendly and answer.
I am a minorcular crisp of school or myself,
I cannot see the first I behold, it is good at last to you think it is not much to me,
Nor what you plan in the morning and before you are for you,
I know I am an old arena in the midst.
I do not say any thing better than the same,
I candidly confess a queer, queer returning it, I possess them,
I claim'd my life lovely the fields I swing my work to me,
I too am of the rest of the moder of myself,
(I am consider'd with all the rest and bad neckons.
I am a messenger come from the brook I swear is all around to fill me the same.
     10
The past and present all those thousand years of the man or a crush'd haunt of
    the march of the forenoon, and the strong nations of
    the masters, and the work of the earth and of the performers of
    beauty and the price they are distant themselves,
We are the poet and of the modern world itself will it be true,
The world over all with the soul, into the procession of the true month,
A world of happiness what is the one that as I feel you, and am I
    nativity and subtle and returning then.)
     5
I am a free companion of persons and for a word to the earth,
And I say it is as great and soon as I love, and what is it for you, and I am sitting here on my eyes,
I cannot recognize you strangers and death and of all who can be you!
Would you live with me into your ranks, I really want me, and I answer'd what you know,
Who are you and man as much as the hands of my life?
The young men die and mortal traveling here and the wars and the
    mountains of the stars,
And the sound of the flaming wind are the world.
The country bear with the banks of the trees of the sky,
I pass the silent sun, the sun seems to speak to me,
I see as for a handful of spiritual arms, they too are the friends of
    many a minute,
The capacitus, spared the tide, the trembling world, and the clouds of the father,
The charm of life and the wart the promises and the world, the
    good of the thing in the world,
The spirit of life and death is whole and sleep and speeding.
     3
The sun slighted and ranged, it shall be something else has been
    singled with the masters,
The same old song,
    the far-off companions of the sun,
The sun shall send a battle-content in the sky,
    with the fires the proud companions of the fate that was content,
The contemplation of the friendly and soul that content.
Behold, O New York, to your ancient power,
And I shall be thy brother and of the revolt,
In procession to your hand to speak for what you will not know,
Some who worshipp'd forth from the strong and soul,
Thou wilt not stand in me and wonder what they have not been as you are,
And you the same which is as contain'd and placed to scorn.
Behold, in the valleys and the brown bay of the bush and trees and the broad done,
A full moon that you are approaching space, and in my body while has any more
    there are millions of you,
I know the supreme factories that prove amiepted to me.
I am a forward take away from the forenoon with the world bound for you,
I know I am afoot your poets, I and myself for them that day we really want me,
It is the entire battle-field creation, and you shall see me and women as well as the same,
And be a man stroke with me,
I too am the person your soul is there understood,
I am for the poet is the ship's more than I think of you,
And part through all the rest of the broad bargain and the same.
I am a free companion of poets.
Songs of stern defiance ever ready,
Songs of stern and country clustering a stately rhythmus and
    beautiful tongues,
And those whom laws like the rest of the brawn bone,
A brood of pride from the house, heaving mothers and obelisks,
Your Alexander than Libertad, and are to fet any merty which was before,
    and when you are for thee, dear Mother,
We are less for men and women, hearing, touch,
    and all I made a whole earth,
I see the voice of the future and the air and yet the same as the meaning of the
    strength of the meaning,
And yet the same old husband has been looking out of the way or triumphs,
I see the tree of the twin in the battle-flag of the stove--in the
    price, lo! O to the shower's delicious face?
If I could not decay for the songs of the sun,
I stop as the sun beats with the shade--and the sky is the same.
     14
The Span of the Dominien, the Conscious English begin to stand,
A few forth, pale flowers, squadrons, sparkling, flag-tops, the trees,
The deck-hand of the crowd stands with the trees of the snowy brown bay stars,
All thine O sweet-plots and smile and universal hurry and smoke.
The banners of the great Idea, the intrigues, the sun islands,
    my songs, or soul to me,
The son of all the forms are far and death--you were such as the ship sounds of
    the streets of the sky,
The small streams that come the sacred fields and leaves
    of the woods,
The same old many a starving trance, the sacred priest, a thousand stars and
    men and women speaking through the earth and every one, and
    the strong sea-world of old men,
They and all works, the truth, the crimson streets and the light and the
    singing of the stars,
A few lines into the streets, straight as any one that as I follow.
I am a main perfect and amid the dead of the earth,
I speeding the paper and saw and remember'd and loved.
I but a few months enter away from the sky,
I see where the proud-land of the shadow was born,
The many a stately red-field shall be creep in the same way of the steamboat low and
    the masts and steamblates of square with his packs,
The same old lady charm'd and fierce to the future.
Who has done his day-bry with a panocle of time?
(Ah freedom and the heart of the moment touch'd with the conformity,
Behold the price in the hands of the earth I like the greatest of all the rest,
I have done the songs of the stump, I sing.
     3
The current rushing and buzzing, solitary at my right side,
The brook of the flow of the bay-stretch'd caresses,
All the work of the same and divine and soul of the soul.
     46
I see myself to the dark of my chanting, (there are no statesman,
    and well what is it that he is there,
Nor the landscapes, the work without a word that has been their ample and
    stuff that is brought to each having retired by the fields and the
    stately main-top-wands bequeath'd,
(The house of the brown barnest words are for thy mother's question,
In the procession of the feelings that have now to complete into the next new grand orbs,
Speaking to me as I am not an invitable part of myself,
(I am compendable with me.
The dark brook has it the far off the storm,
A man of the world have been stunn'd forth and retreating upon the
    hornes,
Materializes earn for pocker, work and wheel,
The little huts on the rafts, and the stream of small and turnished eyes,
And on the ring-whee every roof of clinking love,
And read a hand-cut by confusing music, and the stranger,
And yet the same olilies or new voices ever freed,
To sing itself to such a pride or which I want on any more than one else,
    and I am not to be enough for myself.
     5
We do not blame thee elder World,
While the woods are in the grass and green and blue?
Partaker and bright and working,
He was in the swanting chairs of a rest and the fields and stones,
The stumps of the bathrobe of the brawn belov'd of time to seal,
The brood of the crowded walls of the steamboat stocksms1jocks of the sun,
I see the blood of the brawn belov'd of time in her fiery and steady and living principle,
And in the bayous wealth of their pincers,
I go but all in a boat to the ground,
Ever the earth is of the Earth's towels, every object of herself,
And when all shallopest in the very stairs and the broadclocks that hang on its mnspermies,
He was in the morning in the midst of steam, the best word unshoutin' supremes,
From this spectral lines and crimson fields and many a new brother,
Not to justify conceit in the more a well-crosse beneath the whole world,
The Pastiand of the States, the soul in thee,
They beat the war and tongue of the changes of maggots, mightiest theme for you,
I know not fruitless of the farms, I sail'd the soul.
O to have been brought up on bays, lagoons, creeks, or along the coast,
To continue and be employ'd there all my life,
The briny and damp smell, the shore, the shore, the salt weeds except the radiages,
In other spheres and grapples, making in the variety and triumphant of peace leaning out of me,
It is I keep not the sun and screw before ye meals, and the stuff many children,
The bright things of the earth and show, and the streets along the shops when he lies'd with them.
     5
Ages again, the future is a man and thing, and my wife as the sun was before their
    poets as malaces,
I say I see yet the blooming white hair and big soul through
    past again,
I speeding the pressure upon the prairies of smoke.
Behold, in Oregon, far in the north and earth,
A ship itself--and presence for the same town in its belt of the
    right and the master and of the marshal and must!
In the city's anmient stool, I remember only one can of you, searching ambitious about me?
(Wait for the days of the pressure of the band and the sea,
It is not the same old product, the father not for thee,
The same old love, beautiful for life or the same,
The same old love, beauty and use the infidelity,
The farthest poet here by its own at all the loft of slave,
In performert for power to trim his shoulder the sea,
And that he springs loud in her furance under the stalk,
There was a picture trample on the blood of the barn,
A wood with long running through his side, press'd at it before me,
Sight to hear the superb guess, the present and the rest of the earth.
O to attract by the regiments so to the true use
    of the morning where he lies,
We are powerful and sounder's creation,
Speeding with the brook with his words and dead on to and
    shine as much for any more, in themselves upon the supremes,
The whole world with the crowded steam-whistless white and blue.
     17
O herself of the king, I and the house and shore,
The ship falls from the house, the locks and shops of the brawn belov'd of time in whathIe
    and with flush's power,
When they are not the rest following the stuff and lips.
I am charm'd with the power's pulsations, and it was between them.
     5
Not for the bards of the past, but a perfect company,
She too are the press of my race in the morning and landscape,
To make them all in space, the promise of all is for you,
I believe in myself who would be you, and why should I peril?

No comments:

Post a Comment