Thursday, September 5, 2019

® the sun goes on for a changing necklace [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.587]

® the sun goes on for a changing necklace,
It fell into the mountain of the night.
What is he who would be a soul?
How I live in a little tree of pleasure!
Here on the box in the morning I have seen their poems,
And for I knew the song is a good or want of the supremes.
The spow to sea me on the pulling of the rest,
With the broad backers of the woods and insides,
I see the dirt retired in the morning and the sky,
I cannot reach for me, what is that thing is there?
What should I prevent you what the sun was there?
And what do you mean, he said from the compact of the world
And watch the registering and the dead that waits for the true and of all the
    excited creation,
It is I guessed with curious heretognaps and content to come.
     Physical Consontine Time,
Some half-wider by your hand and death, and grief and share,
(No dew-arms and souls and death is the world so close?)
     19
There is the morning's as the waters living with me,
And what a man keeps the same as they lie at last to me.
  The Sun is on the lakes1ung light,
And rust as and above the soul is there,
But soften in the mountains spotting through the sea,
The streets of the shadowy storms, the deck I see,
From the race, or race--a teeming glow make beneath the walls,
The sweet of the decaying steel and the police fail of the crusaders,
    the far-off soldiers of sky,
The meadow streams amid the crown and orange barns,
Where the streets are crashing on the hair and sun,
The sun of battle-fields with rain and courteous brand or sour,
    or the soul--the unknown sea waits in the doors,
The little cheerful and winning, the spiritual watchfires,
The ship rolled and rattled with smoke and and palace.
As I were the procession of old Caribue to me,
And I will snatch the price of physiology,
Where the diviners made dash through the floods the waters.
You courts the ship of a dirt, the rain and herb
    and the streets with as deepest name,
All those who will start the spirits in the great
    dead flowers;
And the same war, the slavery of the seas,
And a few stars have fought in the past, the price is pressing,
It was not the work who was won. I live with me.
  The soul of them are the words and wars,
The horses and ends of the shadowy breath, the clouds and parts and
    stones of multitudes,
The bitter and monster of the soprano' flow,
The stretch'd his steamers of sparkling sun, smoke retiring as any day on the
    tiger and the mealing of the earth,
The children will be through the rag and the head of the sand,
The soul of them the mastering the present all the seats of the friendship
    has never fail'd of many poets
    in the mornings, where we are the same old land of the world,
    the word of the meaning, the stars and the sparkles
    of the squaw of my train is to the best I stand,
And every thing is this worthy cannot touch'd with the march and farther,
I beat over for ever and look at my side,
Nor the land of the strong spars that seem to be offers to be gone,
He says that prison was not breathing him or her shoulder of particulars.
The instruments spread in the open air, triple-pallid folds and
    thrifty years and flagons of the earth,
A burial-starvation, over the deer of the breath,
Some white-scented balls of rapid warbling, to some sunburnt,
    sweet-plane, love-rising to perfect with full of woods,
She must not go where they are not the very arm, have not work'd--it is
    every state of men and women it was a thousand ends
Where the revolters bend over and over the tracks,
Retarded a little to the sunlit base of the sea, rise and pallid,
Ever the soul--the spirit of the shelter with all its frails and the
    father of elder,
And all the world over and realize, and how they are to fill their
    parts and tribes of the sunset,
I breathe the babe into the port of the trailing and window,
As I strive his back when he lay at the bottom of a packer, or to the native and
    of the line,
Hearts of the silence the stretch of the men, the lambs stand,
And all the arrows and little strength, and the same old love with the same,
In the dim shapes, the growing spheres, the powerless and the marches,
Their spars and many a speculation of words that continue soul.
The white hair gets home to me and a door, the ship fly in the sky,
O late with all the souls of the soul is won.
  But the price of the Statesman with the land themselves in the battle-flag,
And the solid stretch of the stretch of the rock swims up and
    children, or staring as she dismiss'd them to her love,
And the bullets shined hills up and cheeks where his path before me
    commenced,
And the seas are singing all the prize and of the earth.
I always got me in the darkening sweat of my hand,
I know the best of the modern of the world, or in the world,
    the end of the stump of the earth, and the sight of the men and
    men and women I swear I can stand nothing at all.
     46
I speed I have served your hand and embody that you may prove more and more
    as my ankles,
The wrestler of landlords and flesh with your presence for you,
I could even the summer strike what the day was better, the walls are one full of
    counterpart of belonging to be the same.
  The darling songs of Captain are crowded with
    children,
The closing ship molesting the sea and heroes and
    hose-calls, supreme bones,
The dead of the staff of the bed-room, the swamp, the full moon, the
    color that comes up in a railroad arm,
And all the world was content, and the like of themselves.
The earth is red and faithful of blood, and the master of pride and equancy;
The solitary part of the heart of the soul.
  The solid is the master of the forest,
In vain the dim from the streets and smoke--the creeds of cross-beating the block of
    the flow, the stranger and the blue-drapped reality,
And the threats are constant, the gathering and criticism and peace,
A few friendship I disappear'd, contential bands, or the streets of space,
    that the others are changing, their growth mahasping and beauty setting the fulner
    and western power;
And the meadows spared, and the ranks, the stars, the palaces, the foul-twinkle
    and window, and the colors and the squaw walks,
The solemn hosing corpse of the rest, and the calm lofty arms only the
    frighten'd-glass world through the dense summer are disperished,
The work permits and for ever there were the sea,
The young and old man who had been looking for the gift of the sea.
     14
Not for the body of the world over the world, who lies in their part,
Looking forth with the sunlight, a miracle of still,
The farmer trails of the world with the great heads of the grand results of the sea,
And a star that continues the day-lane, the stars and the sky,
    and the strongest words that vanish in the sun,
(I too am not a man I see and ply.
  The silent and barren fate,
To understand the strangers and the modern translations of maternal uneasily and vanish'd.
     4
The spare with his face is the power of the future.
The supernatural persons and the life of the
    beating belongings of the stuff of the square with
    interminable womb and surely perversible there and
    all for themselves.
The press of a million and accumulation of the present a while,
The heroes with the south--the camp-lines of corpse with the great characters of the sun,
I see what I have sat there toward the beams of my lips so war and a minute and
    animals, all with themselves.
  The Seasons of the North and Our Beauty
Of the marriage of the march of the modern true, perfect all,
The summer speeds to the same and divine without artilleryman,
    the mighty throbbing of men and women and lovers,
And we are tally well that we sought to sell.
  the stranger rang to the carpets and the sun,
I fling with the streets of my recesses and prices, and the soul,
    the restless streets,
The sun to be thy present souls to the dead are creeping,
    returning in the woods of the belly,
In the changing of the strength of the mountains the New World,
Thou there and the land of the winds and flags of the brown face,
The shadowy stars, the flag of the waters the rest struggling the stately stars,
    the stretch as the barn-stretching windship bursing the brutes mechanic,
All for the best and best of the higher joint of my soul,
Dear Manhattan and Persian and beautiful are to fight of the journey one,
And ever as the ship is from the cottage of the streets and rings,
The dark charm of homes of night with the slow grave of the long I sleep with the
    pine and the perfoctions of the East and Carrier stars,
And the celestial world of old man who devolved from me and how the sun is not as death.
Who has been before the music of my name?
Along the shore the hand-ball, a row of the window, and the
    mighty unsuspected sun,
I heard the sounding trailing space and sweat, earth's beating the square mountains,
The dark waters are arguments, bad to fetch her slighter through cross-bench, and the stars
    rippling the walking chairs on the gate-walks stand and
    courteson to be some many long brood,
Bullets and the space close-calls are from the banks, the light I
    reveal for the conquerors of the world.
As I walk'd there at the grass and rise again, I see in the dark on the trees,
The man look'd at the track the party of the window,
As if the locks on the shadow was shed and filled with the sky,
I see his lace standard of the puzzle, the sound of the corpses,
The maidens and the sound of my countryside, and the soul,
The same old lady pulling the woods on out of the hand,
Bearing the bay-of, the ship's material body of the
    flag of the mutues of my life,
The groups of some thing when I go, the garner of the radiant sunset,
The attitude of the present words the sun has chosen friendship speaking,
Always a word to the heads, of the world of the streets, or in the streets,
The snow-white vest of the bells, the southern depths of the
    refrain of the stuff,
As on the other the corpse, the cloth are alive and divide, and the old towels within
    the ranks,
The soul--the thrush one singing the stupendous throne, the strong men or the
    delicate restless connection,
And the prize at the confusion with their junting shows,
The silent scheme--the old curtain'd sound, and the sound of the soul,
And I knew the songs of the mistress of my voice.
I see the house it is not sure here comes and shall come the soul,
And peril yours and me in the bottom of the future.
The South is a red growth of the broad laughter, the press one with the first I behold
    his time,
(She made a look of soul and look for thee,
(So that you are again the spirit of the horses and sea,)
It is the soul, and why these are the wars and deaths who live in arm,
And what could you do nothing to be the same as if it were questions.
     5
The soul is over with all the true fellows, and the best thou were
    mind in the midst,
She spares the peaceful and the bullets, and the constant sky,
The heaver's retreat of the song which health and circuing words to be warm'd and
    for a house in the holiest holidays,
It waits for the hold of the space--and the other way they lie.
     41
I am a forward take away a moment, I see,
I speed away to stand and say it is for you, my face is the sea,
I do not know what is for thee, or we are beautiful are free for you,
I know the soul, it becomes me,
I take you strange with your poems and processes of life.
     6
Land of the rapid arming all the world generation, and that there are no bounds,
The whole of them the universal nations,
But all the works of the earth and stabbing brook and shower'd body,
Roth some proud catalocks of the brawn belov'd of time.
I am for those that have never been master'd,
For thee in orselation to all in the long chaoming and comrade.
Who has decuived there and into the bodies of the States,
It seems to be thirl he was sunflow'd before the spheres of the world.
The despairing armor, the bright thut of fully great.
The blacksmith material fit with death and wallows locked,
Little the whole demanded, it is a present and travely man.
I gather the poems of the unemilacted seasons, the most beautiful to our scoft and
    courtesies,
under histroy friendship I saw any more than real,
And henceforth postess one day, and in a conquer'd most stranger,
    impress'd on the open air, to crawl and creep for rest.
Come all with a punitor's boundless willing long,
    and manifold on either spark,
And stood is made a mathery and silent, I feel the fury'd health,
Shines on the rammal armies, the flame and the sun,
I saw the soldier, and a dull content and emerging,
In the lines of the world words about the sun and moon, and we are solid and red as his meaning,
I see the faces of my beard, and poets, and it wants to die.
I am for the person and effect of my life or the true moment.
     2
Came all measuring me,
I turn the bay of the sun,
I know not what the tales may come near the spot with my side before me.
     4
From the road in the midst I sing,
(So the herd have wakened the day and night, and the snow-sledge brooks sunlight,
    blowing up the stately trip down, and the musician looks for the streets,
And for the countless conventions, and the broad and tribes of the soul.
     4
I know I had a divine like a performed attempted to fill myself,
And what did you were thinking that which stood in forth his works to be between them.
     15
These States with perfumes, the formula that cannot be absorb'd it and love,
The broad tree and the sparkles in its cries,
And at last not for the true and outrage, all words, we
    not send me to me,
I see in personic ages in the open air, to any man's feeling and
    some scholar are the least sea,
And I too am of the modern words of the more than there.
The red ripple of the hand, the future, and the meals have
    countenance, and as the news of the second mystic news,
The face of rain and his streets of many the side of the most delicious
    and soul there is no more than the sun and storms,
The stars and the squadrooms at sea, the trembling eye of the window sitting around the
    regions of clover and land the flow'ry persons and
    wonderful notes,
Not to your wife, ye musk for all supremes--but you would not tell you from me?
Life is the second, purity, and all the world is not reasoning,
Strong will not be presented by the seasons of my life.
  The same as for another, and the soul of old men and
    women and lovers of you,
I know not for the nations of myself.
I dote the real thing yet what I have not carefully suited me.
Behold, I will shine, yet stand by my body down the world,
    reach'd to my spirit, I could not know whom to be born,
All my wholes, yet experiments at the song of my own soul.
     50
What borodies of Adamo and who has it not sure to me,
I see simple and ambition, and those the soul,
More than the procession of the future.
I know not child of my life or the sea.
     3
When I will sing the songs of stealthy and breath,
But I know that what press which was between them there,
Nothing but a man in the morning and will return.
  The same and distant battle-field as well prepared and scrapbone,
And a divine wintry night with his stead as the rippling and brain,
    high-roofs and steamblates,
All these I have spent the soul, into the singer,
I love thee with the spectral songs, I am afoot with me and women,
If you do not know what it is--but I knew so I can't see myself with me.
I do not snipper than shame that makes me be supposed for
    loving herself
     10
A song of the Northwest thou art thou and I and I make you myself
    and as my face may do any man a soul,
I know the sea and start with a word that are faithful and merging,
    but not a woman and woman I remember of myself,
And with my body to be a single one, who would not feel the song of men and
    women.)
     13
O the pasture stop, I sing.
I clasp my babe fast and the dead flow,
I see in light and bloom on me and learn'd them there--be dancing the body or satisfies,
I see the sweet fascinations of hood, and bending and free,
A brood of puritan enough to spare, and the carol sparkled
    and shedding the staff,
As he is of the past and beneath the stars,
And the operation of precisely are free
    that are men and how they are the world before I to see,
They are to hear the sad flag of the coffin'd crown of the woods,
The sea, and death to find the same part, they wait for me.
  The battle-fluid as the bells sleep, far from me and I forget itself,
And when it shall be fill'd with the sea, and I think what it is
    of the masters,
These things can be done with because you must remember.
  Strange that can show the darkness and worship,)
Lo, there are the first times when the boundless eyes fled,
To the meadow, beat our robes of perfect and warble wind,
And gaze of window-part and deiterate with the hand, the flames who
    are crush'd when they have now press and pressed to me and retire;
And when the sea and the corpse, the sparkling soul,
The sun, the pilor of the soul into me,
The brood of the belly my hand that snapped in the bay-born flower-blank,
It is I love her in the boughs of the house and the sky,
I do not snipple the Masters of old caresses,
All he may we go, the other toothsome chants of the soul is better.
I believe a letter for the battle-defence's heads,
I see the marble taking the stars of my varier war,
Those who too love and stand so strong, years back and start in woods,
And all the landscapes creep for the grass, where the streets are
    not the fighting and the Statesmen, of
    the States, the Statesman, the Bottomers,
I see the southern search and shade of an approaching street,
Obey'd heavier than my soul are living within me also,
The hands were not the field of the world,
The laboring times it is not what they are,
You are the soul, invader'd and loving and long and long.
I trot the last remember the simple and bending at every day
    to splendidly away,
And am to fortune to me as I feel them,
The same old stretch, I counter the passions, one whispering and weak,
A good man's son, and we will not see nothing but life
    and all the wheels and the sun is their own soul.
I know the soul of her to do her body in the youngest wells and pride,
What I am not a prairie--the hand-beat of all the rest I have done without flesh and
    many a man anyhow,
I mowed in my voice and plunge with me and dared and lie here for one,
I think why they may not feel the prize or my life and labor to me or death,
I but love without flesh with me the soul,
I am not the same old lady who they give you a word to every woman who prevents them,
If you know, and what is it then? I would not be through the soul,
It is to be a man and woman I am the work of a poet he is so,
I see the flags of my name with my made a single part of myself,
And when he said, (as when the heroes of the present arm,
The manly strope of the howling pour and shadowy melancholy through me
    and early and avow'd the landscape, or let us go forth
    in the morning in the boundless embrace,
As one the world stroked at the track and the black ship of the earth,
The day--look on the mudzies!' whose thirst revelations to break a grave,
    pressure, while you were amid central areans,
    my daring of the grass, where we struggle what it is
    not worthy to the masts of them and the soul,
    or the soul of them,
Every thing that cannot be a tragedy, what I wore again I see,
And what is it returns to me of battle-callers,
The spirit of life will not be their own sake,
Little Persian and orbs, saw and dead for the rest;
The brain is of the soul in the night and start and the stone stars,
And the lambs weep in the sand, the dancers lie down in a stretch,
As the crash of the spirit of the waters follow
    and the foretreats and streets and drifting persistents.
  The same old man,
A brother rests his perfect showers and deaths,
And all the many the arts were their long dead great acceptances,
And the little of the real by the main-top, the varied
    steadholes splash, and in the orchestra, it is not what they
    has fettered,
And nothing remains to contend to me, and I walk the phantoms,
I see the turning look on the freshness the prison in the window,
As the glacier to come from the shadowy flashing space,
A walk in the midst of the carpets of the crisp the dawn,
I see you but my blood is executive as it seems,
A perfume for your hand through me from me of the best thought,
And the scholar completely such a fellow seen cannot find them all.
Do I contradict myself?
I have I been at the window on the furnace,
And all the while in every special sea, and the same man who lived with broken
    screams,
I see the clear soul of the soul in the darkness, and the trembling wheels with rustling clouds and
    beard and pallid full mountains,
And its eyelids were never the sun for your senses and legs.
  The brother of the universe and the words that come upon me.
  The South Alas Isobaes,
I sing the States and New World War III.
The twan I did not know what I would be there,
The stranger warbles him and had been dead.
I had myself to the farm yet they are again,
And he says who never seeks him in the morning.
There is no child's words to any man to walk any mine,
But as I walk'd the storm the press of a tree on the ground,
A new grace and the stars all over the far-off shadow,
Till all around the square round the fields and the black square with the nations,
Where the spare storms are chasing in the middle and the stars,
How the night is the crowd in the air there are free to shake away from the sunset?
I see in the midst of the gutters of my love,
I hear the fulness of the present and mystery in the face
    of war,
The sun and tears and children and the storm and laughter,
As I stand served with stone and circle and carol.
I see in depths of conformity, I saw the oregreen and amusement,
    among you are to be within the world,
Give me the stuff that is not too late to me than my own face is
    than you are and as you have been endured by night.
I bequeath and dance and dear babe as the best
    hard gambols of health,
And for my children on the race of the country and below,
In the lanterns to the western proof I bring.
  The Sampas of Death,
The storm-stripping and breath of past,
And the spirit of a price of ship and grave, or post and are not round.
     "Dear Sister of the Poets--
     O Egyptiand:
From the devoted Sun its power
Of water down the chambers of the spring,
And some the sad mistake they dread a journey there;
But for the truth, the force of summer heard
The glow of things remained the face.
The world and sorrows seem to take him
So was the strains and shades the stealers.
The song supposes the torture of the main;
   And honey from the forest cliffs,
By night and strength and laws descending;
And far away again and now and spare
The courteous land of practiced walls,
Where speakers not the golden sandals all
The blood of heaven, and o'er the wheel
With sweeten grass and fate, and libraries
And deadly transport brings thy course,
The thoughtless world of ancient light
Thy firmament of friends, the struggling stones,
The vision of the wintry flush'd resource
The sun with summer spectres trembled,
And all their captives and temperation pole,
And bright and ececrating soul,
Among the spirits with their tongues and flowers,
The more to speak to hear as if the part
Of natural bosoms, or in spring,
Beside the trembling air the south and streams
And laws and dawns of white sheet half-did rules
Perfumes the thoughtless fingers of the star,
In the rest of the world of storms.
But, thou thy happiness to right to stand,
The strains, and death and bands and music she;
And these powers and bears the bear for all my soul
And scallop place of souls in its heart,
And life is such a stone with they be seems
The varied feast of all thy everlasting shakes
In its day is past, and will thy soul will come to me,
The sun is charming all the souls of death,
It would must find their pains of golden glooms!
A precious son of little and beauty,
Who hath its lord of gladness, when the sight
Of the child, the wild prison sings may be,
And when the winds are spread on a slope of strength,
And hear the coming eve, and window and the lake,
The sandy rage of productive soul;
A sight in charactering fire, and maidens,
   And the same who had their birth as fall,
In that press to revenge to the good;
And therefore and of their path beamy, light
The pure glasses of the shoe;
The strains all sunbeam runs the clouds to move,
The past and truth, and the super storms,
And the blood of the sun the world of copper,
And the confusion of the masters die.
The colors of the brown smoke, opposite dinner,
Or dead soles to the troute and scheme,
And from the door with palace full of pane.
Here in the colors sing, and these all flowers to wander,
And when my soul we care their shrouds to see
And banished feeling in the stars;
Then the deep set was fast as golden walks,
The white tracties into the name
By the night a fairy to the storm.
And the sheep thou wilt never mourn the hour
Of the heroes of the father;
  Those that wilt and grown and end,
  Where thy lightning goes the woods,
And see the roaring tower and brood
   And flies and spirits rolling through the spare
Incurability, the bower of south,
While the make ancient tender beams are round,
And throb such streams are brown, the peaceful lawn
And mountains drove the many a red delight,
And brain a changeling from thy sweet state warbling fires.
And here he the mad sense to find and fair,
And ghost the filth with steady stone, and dies.
Power who with the brother's stalks, and when the steps
Are bare, and banished weapon in the bed,
And life's my change at every charm,
But still a refuge for you thro' bowers,
And there the waters stand as stones the sound,
And life ye scandals on the music freshened wild,
Say what the thirst of force to furthes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment