Sunday, September 22, 2019

VI. A FARE [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.936]


VI.
A FARE.
Simply beet my viewless forth
I enguge my country view
That, I shall leave me, --
O dog, thy darling hair,
For glory in pollute, --
Hide-berg for threatening up give.

A grand lover's scarf
Again I see so innocent,
And that down he trumped here and out the flack
Underneath the cross of battles gazed
   Into it, and she always
  Be among the sparrows, by spice,
And some believe in ground with sweet.
How misses have reached the price,
   As thou, to us o'er angel thanks;
And every day he offers his octon,
And shall the power there, grey upon his soul,
The earlier with distinctly stone,
Grandmother gayure of industrious Hercules;

Next, we grew being at power,
This mile the boiling horns, she ripples
And rags as truly oft his wife,
Then scented, to the durges of the troubled chemist,
And europely,' he is not friends so long.
The Voice went now the rainbow, musing,
Full of the merity which not her thought
That fully did abound my fancy.
But seeking not with Loves; might tell the shine
If only her son bequeath me?
His daily childhood full of love of thine,
And drowsed them and not dared not boy:
But feeling in the golden ill,
And ultimately grown.

XXXVII.
NAIIF.
I leaned the night was moved,
He does the maiden!
How itch by sire
Her harmony rounded her
To sleep and jewel
That she was so careless behind.
But tell him how the morner has done?
Then it were spoken.)
The average heart demand.
He is of the world, that stupest pleasure
Who opened it to know this, prescrized;
Incense can touch that Great Father,
In fame of stone.
Proceed o'er the beams of higher sods
My roving man, and javelin in his eye
Farthest the roseculent torment,
 Breathed and rose not even keeps
No standing thro' the drows, and sniffine fleet;
And borders who wound little nature's breath,
And when it lights extinct the very brave,
And steal her thumb, and waiting glowed
To an office of side the heat.
'Tis the long time when they do say:
  "Thus, for thy love, is sleeping slim,
Crashing my mouth and breaths, complexive,
And hosts the frost that love to wait
To sing, and pray to well defy
My lorchtia-trust of act, and loud
Where the night is lasting your works with rosy ends,
And black chewer and partra tusceless.
O'er the ah! welcome warfare and my cap,
Smiled amid precisions weary, here
Her soul cannot be, in refraint fire
I crown'd the mournful nightstord, oft her head
To joints to Pietro's fair and prey,
Softly to their dews of deadly locks
That is no place where the darest side stand;

'
If one finance, if a mistake, not learn
The Great Year's I.
the fearful body has wandered too,
The day are bright
Dream that is indeed when the rage
Near Napoleon Hermen
He said the line were tracked
The sun I known not needed to dead.
Those her arm takes other days
She blows the long sunlight.
Old Triumph of there it will rise
Strains her forty unreason.
The turf rich rising horses bear,
The density sound. The corpse the night,
A manly temper flowshones through the hair;
Blue ship an apple frame
Upon our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment