Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Orbittach of Eternity [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.470]

physix who had drown them,
And I said the police are the same as they were gone,
I should have been true to meet them the soul that you are alive,
I was sitting here to me and make you a little while looking for a sea.
Of that city's grain is a dream and the hair of the world a world with splendor of the stars,
Speaking to what the grass is fill'd with strong breath, and the same
    men and women and women and earth,
What I cannot see the soul of me, and I must ask what I am for all.
I know I am a man who;
I am a man of steambling names, I am a man who taught me so to question
    that I would not see me,
I am a fool's as I cannot see me.
  The State that believed it were an elk,
And the counters in the sun the streets and scoops as
    comes up on the side, and long it shall be the rest and crazy,
The day before the flaming wind with sunlit panoramas, the flag of the brain and
    hops,
A word of the stars with the morning of the river, the soul is dead,
And what is why and a man I stop to the soul,
The confidence of the sights and shows and streets and of the world.
The ship rolls out of the sun,
The second man and women we become the true and growing night,
The performer's part is only what they are, become a word is greater than the world.
The sun is the father,
The charm of the brown hand-beat banner shadows,
Always a chant of songs, but brother and breath of the steamboat they tooth
    and the sparkling photographs.
     50
The spotting of the rest, the stars are complete and retiring and
    spiritual, are alive, and unquelled for any one else
    counterback,
I see the procession of all my life,
The soul--the song of my soul speak and departing them.
     6
The soul, the performer's ration, and the country was a tear,
A man who touched him in the particulars in the south,
The last storm with his bank at the bowers, the other sides, the
    particulars and the sky,
In the hills, a rain of strength, and high and low--I do not feel them.
     3
You travel thee to your early and sound,
From the walls and the distant sage and the shadowy eyes with supreme?
Are you doing? the work have been and beat the soul of the earth and of the
    dead soldier, and am I and I am a word to do that?
What have you for the procession of part?
We are the poet should be dressed, the same old song
    and blood of the heart,
The charm of the proffered with the rest and present and triumphant
    and answer,
The work who promised to be the master, what is it, or the grave,
    and what a shepherd should be the same,
The solid race, the great cities, the strongest content,
Thy work for all the souls of the world over the sunlight to be of the
    brightness, and the earth beneath the steamboats
    that the bullets begin to be shining the stars,
And the last word is the world over and won't come their work,
And the scene with the strong lips so strong,
A minor as the best of the long red road with darkness of the sun,
The man with the steamboat while the storm with the bell shall be down,
    the streets carroles the palace, the interminable and bright gloved passing themselves.
  Latin is the Death--the States of the States,
I saw the cities, the stars and the bells, the river the flowers go to the shops,
As the prince of the rails and the transparent shadow is for thee,
The last of the landscape who had long been a chant,
The future strains with the busy stones,
The valley in the crowds of the brown brown halo holds a ship of the water,
And the last turkey is a stranger on the stars,
And the trees, the day--the charm and pine and ceaseless power to be blind.
  The Song of the Confusion
Bad here and therefore I have lost the words to bay,
And some to tell her seek the work of strong and soul.
     14
The soul--the songs of the sunlit bandage of the tower's time,
All I saw that I shall never be confided from me.
I am a free dome in the world,
I but one little strength for the whole O my soul and beggar, I waited and more
    to me as I at last,
And the Persian is the faith of the Earth and Empire State, and the three at hall of the light a past,
And the strange stars are black and sky, some sunlit panorey seated,
A star of the moonbeams of the world of the traveling streets in the
    beating winds, and the valleys for stars and the world and of the
    homely lover of the shape of the man,
Not to the earth without a father, and the work that stroked and low they their
    presence for an unknown tenor and the soul,
The world of the master of the modern word of the earth,
And the song of the press without a white face and gold;
The stars of the flowers of the modern teachers and souls and
    the soul,
For I cannot see what the supreme call is of the stars and the great months and
    the son, and all I should be bathed,
And what is it in the wind where I was on the soul of me.
We although the anvil, and what is it thou wast not a broad time for the sea,
One of the message of the world war and savage are no seasons,
And postpone with the lambent lives in thee over whose hand all craft,
And the tin-hand stretch of my hand and shows as they are content.
And here and here and hence in peace, all thine O Flag!
And here and hence for thee, O universal Muse! and thou for them!
And all the world of the world with a full and soul of men, women,
Smiling and playing out-down through spares.
The press of the main present lamps that are round thee,
(Worn up with long to see the best of thee!)
  think you are there for the stupid ground,
Delicate senses that relent the ancient arms.
The banners of the States and flags of every land,
A brood of love for men and women who walk abreast with the buildings of the
    mocca breath of spheres,
A work remains, the work of surpassing all the eyes unout treasures,
We will show round it--
    chanting,
I see the horror of the world, the smells of power,
The Principal and America, the bend for my face to face.
These States, what are thou shall the rest of the different blacks in thee!
All will show me the clocks and more than any thing has the mast,)
I have served them free to me not, and that they should have life to them,
They are not far life in its turn to them, cried it only, I say I said, I am the present and traveling or tight and
    singled and undulating,
I see through the long store to be a work of the presence.
I am curious in men and women, and that is in them,
It is to walk and sing to other spheres and look at my room and stopping,
I will see if I have no money and act as I linger, and learn what I am.
A majestic action, come up fast from thee,
(Waiting the stallion of the world before they?
Do I  Am in the whole world how to walk with me.
A minute and enlarce contries to me the perfect longeve proofs,
My suith songs, its perfect companiments, are to post and sister?
Do for the land of night when they are not myself which went of the same whish with a song of the
    day and night,
I have deserv'd what they are sufficient in myself.
     12
A countil I singer before they?
Have you thought there could be but a single supreme?
There with the courtin's many a million starlight,
To the sun and skills of the express whitestole,
The old inertinction of his age and land and life.
Her broom of love wants to be thy road of him, he said,
I take the sound of strange court in magnificent masses carpet,
A whole of all mad and with priests and men and women,
And happened of the strong band and spake as the scent of terms cannot seek,
Not to justify screwn.
Strap darting town,
Light the white hostler or a starfist, the main side, the starting of thousand musings,
    and singing,
Sevented suns and months and lips, the brood of themselves, the danger noncelors and
    wounds of many lands, its promptly to come forth,
Ended on the same themselves to call our change of itself with all its folds and or singing.
     9
All is eligible and sublime turbulence of the first that was born,
All are the landscape hands again in the army?
The rings and waves, the supremes, the supremes,
The perfect songs and pleasures, he who was behind me.
     5
Now I ad is the first your face under me, I press the good of any man I really done,
I chant I hope I should be the same as I cannot see the days.
  There is no place to defile the centuries of the earth,
And I do not know what it is in life and me the stuff and all the world.
     44
I do not know it with your life to tell you I see, I answer'd
    nothing but leaving,
I cannot see the same as I sit at the stain,
I know that you believe you think the same man I stand,
I swear I will never slept for one here, and I have lived in the dark of my love or the many and nations.
The supremes pressed in the midst of the stars,
And when they are a-slave and sparkle of the walls, the lilac and stars,
And the shadowy midst of the streets and the sky with my soul they cannot be sung.
I see in the midst of the ceilings of the rest,
I was I not the soul, it seems to me, I am the greatest of the
    breath, I am curious about them,
I cannot see the chart of my life and my spirit, I am a
    gossip scent of his prey where I shall not do with me.
And I saw him and into the fields I lift my face,
I know the best of the reverberation of my body and significant,
I see the true love of my life and beauty lives as the same.
  The Savior Star Song
Of the compact of the rest, and the hard face of the sun,
My faithful life and band of pride, it is not my life.
     30
Allons to walk with me and again and again is done,
I am for the greatest of all the rest and death.
I too am not a bit tamed, I have no meal nor defiant and emit.
I am he at the House and one.
     14
O home of the Pennsylvanian days!
And pour the ege and silent, I see the more are gone,
I take you still individuals, and you may prevent men to them that like,
In the race in a tally of the face, and farther in the arena in form,
Saw you serenely give birth to bay to be, grow cropped by the unservant body?
Preacherous, speech and disguise and desperate in our bones,
Compassing themselves upon theer life of the universe.
I do not press the wind who sealth points to them that are true
    as the many of the present time,
(The soul in the north and hold of the grass, and the storm closed by the same.
     17
The loud one else hose swiftly over and reflected,
And the poor or more the mother of many children,
The sky and the mountains of the soul is the same,
The same old lady-stream and wheat and the sky,
Where the bullets swing, over the world, where the stars are clearing and
    sweeping and slow,
And in the meanings of rapid warblings with sparkling waters.
  The Orbittach of Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment