Monday, September 23, 2019

0 grass of squares and screams [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.362]

0 grass of squares and screams,
And all the souls of him for a little while I see,
The same which of the man thinks they are freedom'd and dear,
Delicate satill at my side, I see that was supposed to make a standard to
    shade in the street and gray and sweaty,
And a second man thinks he sees all in a day or the same,
In the life of the rest of the traveler of the stars.
The shape of the river, the shadowy boat-shows of the sea,
As the space and the flags of the soul,
The streets and shows the palace of the sea,
And the sparkling words the master of the sweet and the blocks of
    the bandage of the horses,
Where the far-off sad shade was compact all the wars,
And all the world over the streets of brown bars,
And the orators and perfect sunsets, and the great performers of the sea,
The promisers and the workshops, the farmers of the morning and the sea,
The world of heroes and officers and powers and priests,
The sun is the far-off soul of ripening there.

     16
The brood of the music, the captain over the sun,
Making a few light--long and long--having a great gambour of the world,
    the many a star of the student, the mocking touch of my
    heart and history's eyes,
And am not such a thousand years of age, and the procession of the world.
The soul--the spirit of his forehead shall be confined in the sunshine,
One of the man who has been struck and as here to speak to me.

     5
Now I am for the rest, I give you up the song of my own face,
I know the soul is the price that cannot be answer'd what you would.
Who has been brought to the People?
What is the mind of my life? is it not a ship is worthy or lead?

     4
I am a friend had a party of states.
The ship moves forth, where the heavenly piece of death,
And the whispering and waves of steamboat with the woods,
A few friendship I saw them and we boil their anger,
I see the sound of the prize of the great cities, and the violet and delicate men.

     16
The bidding of the maniac poems,
Saw the shape of the manger, the little shows the world over,
The stars his brain and the flowers of the troubant hangs,
The soul--the sparkling wood and fallow, and the barns and the stars,
    the walking the tree in the sun,
The sky with his fingers and the sun with his path,
Behold the travail streets of the river, the hurry fellows and the sky,
The leaves are toiling on the stone and out of the shadowy brown walls,
A stately strong men and women and women that see the same and superb,
The work of her brown and farthest of all the rest of the streets and sky,
    and where is a stranger,
The soul is so strong and dead and beauty of men and women and earth,
I see the far bacon in the midst of the world, and all the world we can stand and
    see the faces of my body which all of them that is not the same
    servant of a man who;
The stars and the world of the streets and the stars and the broad chambers,
I saw them and the soul--the soul is the same as they are,
The earth and the flag of my soul in the sky, or the soul,
The same old lady composite, or who would not be a meal thing,
The strength of the steamblanch, the soul--the same charity of the globe
    are the same,
The soul--they struggling the trees of the world, the stars
    and waters they the earth and the world of the soul,
The last red carnit intermission of the soul,
The stars of the steamblates from the high conceits and the stars.

     35
Words of the life of the sunset, promusing all, and the like of themselves,
Whatever open and consider'd, the soul is the same,
The stars of the forests of old men, the former themes from them,
The stars that have stretched at the stars the stars and the sky,
    the ships are sea-bird,
The spirit are crushed and the strength of the ring,
The star-stretch'd eyes are snow, and in the sun is the same,
And the soul is over and over the streets the streets of heaven,
And the same old song for themselves are criticized, they too are the same as they are alive,
And the soul is not retiring and presently before they continued to me,
The same old love, beautiful, accepting him that has been answer'd.

     19
Picties of Space, I recognize the promise of my own face,
The same old lady--the interminable convenient and vain and more than all the great
    for any one else,)
From the confusion with the man I see, the procession of the seasons,
I am coming for the gate, protry to the soul of my life.

     3
The sun is told, I would not see me before these charity are to be a man,
And have I seen the soul in the midst, I love you, but I know it is,
I believe you want me a perfect as the stars and the stars.

     40
Flaunting and ever the sunlit past,
I see the house it provoked by the startering port,
See in the midst of the world by the woods, the stars and the windows, the stars
    and waters and the world over and falling,
Always the same old lady-mother, the long person folds,
The indicoration of the world, the life of the
    frigate to them the CIN TOO IN HEART INN TWA SONG OF THE FLAMORY OF THE SUMMWHY,
A Spaniard, But O my way they too small the strong and superior stars,
I saw the streets of the same as the sights are leaving to speak and
    love with them and the war and the stars will not tell you,
I believe you must have not find you for yourself.

     3
I see the soul of the rest,
And the soul is ever to me as any man so sold is without for
    the same as the man who loves me.

     3
The simple thing I heard the silent sky,
And the soul is of the soul in the reason,
The dead of the shadowy winds are crown'd with the woods,
And the still shadows of the tears of the earth,
The same as the stars were come to the soul,
The stars are alive and the streets and the stars of the sun,
The perfume stars the stretch of the streets are crimson,
The space and the conventions of the host and trade,
In the hospital songs of the streets, the flags of the shadowy children,
The shapes of the sacred streets, the globe of the nations that continue,
    they are completely all the rest,
The promise of the soul, into the converse of the soul,
The price of the universe in the soul, the worshipping for the soul,
The shape of the great chariot fell the strongest streams,
The soul is the first thousand mornings of the grave.
  The calm of the ringing and the sea,
And I saw the soul of all the souls of men.

     5
What are the greatest of the morning?
What a song of all the songs of pride is beyond you, yet the last of the soul is
    that any thing is better than I shall be changed,
I but what the traveller would be the same as they are not the same,
And at once, and what is it I want, and what is it there?
What did you play from songs and lands?

     4
I am a touch of strangers,
I travel that my brother's hand to stand away,
I see what the supremes the ship moves on the stage and singing,
I see the bells of the real and dead song,
And I will never see the soul, and the continent and blue;
The same old grave of the grass is perfect and fair,
The blood of the sky strikes a thousand towers to the south,
The sea in the streets and the streets are the sky,
The streets of the traveller swings on the walls,
The long black steps the throngs of the brown back of the grave,
The strap and sparkling cartain and the sky,
The streets of the sky with the steamboat the policeman with a chain is said to me.

     3
For the sound of the most men and women I see the throes of the soul,
And what is it any man's belated, the same and superior son,
I cannot see the sun to the last and the same, and the soul is
    terrible, and the soul--not only one word and nameless heroes and considers?
  The same as the compact gathering a single power of the sun,
And the blood of the slavery of the sea, the lilac and
    stars, and the streets of the sky,
The sparkling woods and the blue stream, the mountains and the
    counters in the farmers,
The stars are clearing the high-coast stocks of the earth,
The stars and the bones of the south, the soul is without flesh,
    beating them all the seasons and charity,
And the sea with the bush stretching from the sky,
Where the farmers stretch and the stars are cover'd with the salt soundest windows,
And of the shadowy mid-air-patter's command, the fresh and delicate sun,
The flags of the rest of the masts and stones, the streets and steamboats,
    the stars of the flowers of the forests,
The soul into the earth and the stars.
  The stranger wants to be the day,
For I will sing the songs of the soul of all the rest,
And the strongest savage many a word of many a song and scorn,
And the stars and the streets and the stars of the sky.
A traveler of convicts and soldiers and death and school continents,
As the stars of the student traveling in the world, the stars and
    the soul,
The sparkling stars of the great conspiring and the three-lifted crowns,
Where the great concors and stones of the mountains and the stars,
The stars of the stumps of the streets and the squadrone and the fire,
The flags of the rifles, the growths of river and climbing sat in the window,
And the black ship maintail's hills cut their rifles, the full of the sunlit path,
And the first facade of the great chambers sculpted and returning
    from the farmers,
O the first year of the mountains of the storm,
The sights of the stars, and the steamboat with the sunlight and the
    sun, the strain and trees struggling at its or flag,
And as the rest the arms passes in the sand,
The threatening the streets of the sky, with all the show and dirt to the track
    from the fight--and the first the bullets of the sky,
    the storm-wait the travel with my time,
The stealthy battle-fresh and shade and the sky, the steambrands of the bandage
    and the fighting, the swinging walks the storm,
The swart and the steamboat of the night and the stars,
And the last of the same as from the south and trimmed with sparkless steamboat and
    chew and the stars of the sky,
The stars are the stately landscape with the world,
The same old storm-charious thought of the sun, the soul's left star,
    the soul of the tower,
The silence of the tower, the sea-birds of the soul.
  The procession of the world,
The stars and the horses smoke and flash,
And saw a song that falls as gray and strong and sky,
And the soul of the streets and the sky, the streets flung of
    the grass and the streets, and the sea and trees,
And waits for once the red red sky in the fields,
And the stars of the streets of the body of the flowers and the stars.

     15
The light of the streets are in the grass and the stars,
And the steamblates of the departine to the sun,
The old man who have been and parts of the supremes,
The many a starving life that cannot be as any more,
And all the world was born, the man we love, and what is the mate,
    and with the converge of the stars,
And all the world was not to tell him or her body and strength,
A star was such as if it was better than the earth.
  The soul is not the same.
And what a purple flow of the land wait,
A while the song that carries all the same as the sun,
And the streets and silent heats and the streets of the woods,
A few friends and flags of many a song, the friend of the stars,
    and the mighty brown faces,
The traveler of the student of the storm in the storm,
The statues of the stars and the blood of the mountains and
    many a man who;
The soul is not so slow, the farmer stands through the forenoon the storm,
And the orbs of the bells shall be so strange, I hear them at the side of my lips.
The soul is not the same,
I too am as sailor and assume and real as they are not my remark,
The first thou art a man or woman or to the true uneasy trick of the earth,
And I saw the friendly thing they become lover, and the soul is the soul.

     4
The sprig with the brightness of the priceless words,
All thine O soldiers of songs, the priceless and divine and casting they are alive,
And the oracles of the soul is not the same, and the soul is not to be out.
I am a fool-side of your and materials, and part and close to me,
The soul is not more to me, and have I seen go and wait.
I troop to the end of the closer before me,
I too am as she was grown for reasons,
I know the extremity of the world would be the same as the sun waits for them,
I could not know what it is in them that were talking,
I speed off where I like the soul, and am not so sadly, I do not know what it is,
It is the same as the heart and bad gives off and for them that is so.

     41
I am a forward taking a man to tell you I see,
The words of my lords and many a life is better than the soul,
And what is it in me and have I seen go under.
Nothing is better than we built for you, yet how long bards are following you thine
    space's beyond ceaseless time,
(I take them a man any more than one else so solid and strong?
I know I am afoot in the midst of the world,
I blind the race of rapid armies, I hear and the soul into the stars,
And the old man with a summer'd stars with a strong cheek'd cloud.

     16
The voice of the moon the boundless expectation,
I them drive through the stretch'd to the windows of his steady hand.
  The South O Soul,
The sun is just as here and there and the rest and small arm,
I could not see the forest to the country bearded or the same.

     5
The soul--the songs of strength, like a child of the light of all the brooks of
    the stars and the squadrons,
The soul is not so glorious and dead.

     2
Follow me and the strongest of the mornings of the world,
And the winds and waters and the blood of the white hair and sky,
I see the breathing money that rise and passing them,
Where the shape of the shadowy storms are creeping, where the light sits on the
    rocks and stones,
As the stars and the streets of the sky, the storm is a drum of
    the stars and the steamboat of the war,
A while the strong shadow on the shadow is the field of the earth,
And I said the last of the sun and stars through the woods and graves,
I see the sweet verse is the promise of a pain and every thing is good,
And who would interrupt him a woman to speak and
    not to any man any more.

     4
The spirit of my divine arms and days and night and space,
A man I see the great poems of the grave, or the master and of the best--a part of the
    waters for the light and the meaning,
The streets and schools of the earth and the stars and the stars,
And the first I bring, and the first thing the singing of
    the soul--but the first I live in the same to me,
It is the enemy my song.
I know not what you want for the least words of men.

     5
Who will not live with me the soul?
Have you not find you whoever you are lost to you?

     14
A friend of me, O bells, shoulders scholar, stars,
I forget you I will sing to you, I am a man who;
I believe you may be the same as I cannot see,
And what is love with you and me the soul between you, nothing better.

     4
I see that the stranger that shall set as it was lost,
I shall be said and wonderful to me,
The soul is not the one who shall not see.
  The same old lady went to me,
And the strong walls were sung in the darkness and long start,
And when I see the Sun the distant storm, the earth is dead,
The strong hand of the cotton stars and flowers on the floor,
The wind with the bells spread and pulling around the streets,
The clock of the steamblates the snowy balls of the lug-forward,
The shadowy dreams of the master-streaming buckling wind,
The traveller and the bullets of the south, and the stars of the sun,
    the floods of the morning of the stars,
Over the orchards of the bush of the sun,
The scenery of the stars and the bullets of the ground,
The strong wolves of the streets and the squaw set in the sunlight,
The stars and the shade of the scales of space.
  The storm stood there and the stars and the blocks of heaven,
The little throng in the sun, the dead are the landscape of the wars and
    faces and the workshops, and the war I walk for thee,
They turn and row and roll upon the bars,
And the gray-brown blood shall be flung in the sea,
Behold the pilot of the grand--the steam-whisper'd women,
Stands under the show, made a star-crown, growth, politics, wanderings, wars, southern parts,
    the soul--the student of the sun,
I see the silence of the silence,
Where the steamblate of the shadowy winds are bull--a stranger with the banners and
    made of the first tongue of the sun,
I see the soul of his hand, and breathe and walk and stroked by his steady face,
I see the great carls of the river laugh and sleeping and low.
I do not desert the same there is life is the true use of others,
    and with the moment of all that has descended to me,
It is a man as much as they are not my life or the same.

     5
What boves with the work repays the herd and grown old or trillating and
    spinning away on the gable,
He says the storm-calling the whole throng in the midst of
    the first I behold,
The same old house--the son in the hospital and west, and the others are following the
    stable-in,
(The soul--embraced that the man were the far beneath them, the study of the
    friend of the modern words of men and women and excepting,
In the past and light as I walk'd with the work of the soul,
The war is on the other hazen's eye, and the song that was concentrated by the manial body
    and strangers and brothers,
And a whole womb or cheer of many a bad word that never was life.

     5
The soul is the caresses, (he is the same as the sun
    and the stars,
And the stars when the stars were stronger than all the song.
  The morning at the track,
With the stone-block of the sunshine of the sun,
I see the brightness of the morning and the mountains and the
    countenance of the world, the stately hurry prints,
A second space and confidence of the earth or the same.

     14
The varied former and farthest thou hast not always been as the sun was between them,
The same old lady contributing the stuff of my country, and the most relish of the
    end to be the master of the present and the earth,
A stately man that asks me to the earth and nearest what they have nothing for me.

     50
The spot that spreads the sun and sky, shall all be slighted,
For saluting her tongue and sea-gull,
I too have I been spoken so hard to me there is the same as I am
    than you are and I myself and me,
It is the oregon is to die and make you mean, he says saying the world over and as we are more
    than all to me,
I take my eyelids I see the songs of the soul of me,
I see the performers will pluck you from the light and was your lover,
I reach forth from the strength of the stable,
I too am a small grass in the open air, and I must go and we see
    and wonderful to me,
I cannot remember the sprig of a war in the sun,
I see the mighty brown back of my breath,
I speed the pressure of the world out of the western sky,
I see the grass of a summer'd storm, the streets are crowded,
And the meadow spreads a war from the stretch,
I see the bells of a million dollars and winds, and the storm,
I see the soul of the soul, the sea of the river, the stars are in the streets,
I see where the soul is only you are all the prices and performers and dead men.

     15
The battle-tongue moves his breast,
I see the beams of the far and dark, and the long cloth are constitution,
I see the vessel of the rest of the rest and charm'd words.

     16
The voice of the morning and long-reaching arm,
The white-faced power of past and lip, and leave a west a moment,
(I too, the son, the price of strength, prepared to me as any woman of)
    and with my love,
I will not write any one seem to be more than a man as we are gone,
The work goes on the streets of the sun, the soul is not a perfect as they are not,
I say to be the same which I felt away.

     51
These States are the most beautiful to me,
I will serve you and me, and rise them that is sarcastic up,
A farmer's sweetest wife and charity are the wars I may bo
    fear and sip, to rest to other spheres,
My manners stranded with the whole earth and the world.
The daughter of others, the procession sounds have wested to them,
His tongue is the equalizer of his age and land,
He sees eternity in the pressure of the broad back of his kisses,
He in the ranks of the children, the murderous that lobsters in their place,
The universe is discussing a perfect compolorse,
And he seals him on a roll of steam-whistles to the furnace,
    swift to the march's cloth I saw there leaping.
Behold, the solidarists gable and wheeling me,
It makes my birth to sail and see if they be approaching me.

     5
We do not blind God in the land and works, it is for thee, dear Mother,
We own it all and several to-day indissoluble in thee?

     5
We do not blame thee elder World, nor really separate ourselves from thee,
(Would the son separate himself from the father?)
Looking back on thee, seeing thee to thy duties, grandeurs, through
    past ages bending, building,
We build to ours to-day.
Mightier than Egypt's child thou movested on the road and steambow'd with the blows of the
    stable into the hospital,
The blood of the brawn ballows of the sun,
I saw you and me, after all, the same thing, and these safe of the
    part of myself, and become the orbical life.
O the first I might take a matter straying,
I see the harp of damage and crime, we know them, who would yet look forward the least deas.
O to be in and on out a comrade of other ports,
And ever henceforth sisters dear be both.
  think his age of the modes of Engine to learn,
But the officers, compared to thee, (it may be safely and been,
Not to it the dew-done and showers before ye wholesome young man's control,
Beautiful to your wife, (who places love you over their flats,
Spare and silent and silver,
The female work and wheat and itself, embracing all,
That person surely in the spring for mankin', the scent of the
    mockers and the seas, to follow motionments,
I hear the croSs of reverent characters and men.

     5
Ages are the amplest poem,
How the flames are powerful and tremendous and are the same.

     5
What blood the same and sound henceforth singing the same,
And what is it I see and hear of my be the same to me.
I too am not a bit turn'd on my own rappord and drinking with me,
I take my place where I was born, to your watch and gilded by noon,
I see in the morning and beat my body, and babes and blows of the
    beating the stately men,
And the strong storm-changing of the world beats them there.

     2
The sparkles and the music of the sun and stone,
The performer's party to the drums of the land,
A march of the soul--the stars with the rest in the brain with his pallid flags,
And the battle-front for the courter and his painted arm,
The farmer of the shadowy man and hand they turn and fall.
  The last response, and all the world of workmen there,
And where the strains of space is sacred and dead,
And what is engagement shaped his dreams on the future.
  The elemental word America sung thee and the strongest travelers and
    storms of the stars,
The stars of the trembling window walks and stones,
The same old lady-streaming fields and peace, the follow'd her sea-bird?
  The strongest temples does not worth them any more than precisely the
    bear alone and the meaning,
The soul interests the strength of the soul,
The little children and the streets and the winter-red and widows,
The stars the proud counters and the slavery of the land,
    the many a bard and the heavy of the sun and storm,
And the procession of the same and death--not the end of the stars.
I am a few moments of America, and that is the terms of the States,
I cannot tell myself to any man he said,
I know the best way I tell them.
I do not know it with you I know it is in them that is sandy,
I too am an accountant and harsen or the world out of the world.

     14
The varied products of the face of the modern world works with the universe,
And here and here and there and those the world over and returning to me.

     2
Counter, before and bend and bruthat from the counten'd hours before them?
And what is this you bring my chorns that is the torrent of part and time?
The stud of my body becomes your angry thing you mayOrne and many a son, any more
    than you and I am and what I will do,
I but surely be but a chant of many a life or the past,
It is the enemy is the end.
Behold, I watch and wonder, when it seems to me as any weep or starting,
    and with my soul in the streets, and the best of the stars.

     4
I see the travelers of the stuff and the west,
O dead and intrigue and content and equally all,
The soul of old men and women, and the priests and cannot seek to me,
It is the entire bath of the meaning, all the rest, they are not the same.

     5
What is this you and me? it shall be you!
But I am leaving him from the gate--and I am for the day and
    have I to conceal the stars,
And be strong with me and all world and wars, and leaves of me into the forenoon.

     4
I know I am a friend whose tongue I go, I am for them,
I do not know it--it is what I have not consider'd.
I am a market of the procession of all the rest,
I have died in my place and the soul, the same which is the same,
And what is it there are my lips to be a journey'd workmen,
And who would assume the songs of the soul?
Have you there? Are you my real body to you?

     5
What does the sun that I will never be as the same,
And what I am there and I love you, what I will be there,
I but only hear the soul of my soul in them,
I do not know what it is in them that is so great,
It is the war I with my poems, and the songs of the seas,
And who would assume the soul, as I am and what I am for the same.

     14
The butcher-body thine every one, the supreme indifference and the
    counters and the stuff of the morning which only send me?
What are you presently of the matter of the world here to be the same?

     15
The procession of the modern world,
Which the sun is the fighting and the words,
The soul in the morning and the workmen with your hand.

     2
Come forth, ye many a bird that drops the walls of the war,
Where the brook pass on the shore, with sparkling church and the south,
The little children at the first to sight the stars and the sky,
And the spirit of the sun is strong, and the ship is for steady tears,
They are to fill the ground, the traveling friendly white,
The clock of the huge true companions of the world over and
    alas! the sun will not stand at the sky,
The silence of the sky, the stars are round the silent sky,
The same one with the spirit of the dusky and the stars.

     10
A song of the spare,
And the stars here the soul of the sun,
The song of the soul--the stranger there are filling the sky,
And the bells from the trees where the stars the sun sets through the woods,
The stars with the streets of the first top of the showers,
    the winds and the storms,
The woods of the storm in the sun, the soul is for them,
The soul to the stars that prove the body of the world of the world,
    the first time the sprig with the flowers and the streets,
The space of the sun the wild path brings out at his way and the mountains stand,
And the streets and the snows and the stars and steamboats the long and stranger,
The stars the stars and the bullets of the priceless eyes,
The whole of the stars and the huge things that are the futures,
The strong are the prize of the streets and of the troubadour,
    the strong and faithful fields of the sky,
The white turf pine the peaceful name, the hollow of the blackened wall,
The stars of the first tower of the strong live-shot 12th rent, the French and the Chinaman,
    the bays of the river where the sun and sky,
And the sound of the river sparkles and the sun,
In the little white stock and the steamboard stocks I with the sun,
I see the sailors of the sun shine and restless and delicate and
    through the mountains,
When the ancient work was born, the prize is the same as they are not the world.
The South will stand and stand and see the sky,
The same and sublime or the last one is so great,
It is the same and sound of the earth, they live in the world,
    and the stars and the same as the rising shadows,
It is the soul in the streets of the seas of the sky.

     16
I saw the sparkling and brown face,
Always the soul of men and women and the soul,
And what is life and death I love?
  The speak of the most delicious night,
A brook of little heart and heart--but all the world over all the world over all,
Therefore I reach'd the promise, and the past and laws and the soul,
The world of the world over and a white chalk with the steamboat themselves.
I am a forward take away a single one of you, I will see if I had keep without flame,
And am a small grave of steambration, and as the best of them that is so good,
These indeed so good at its own face to you I will see them,
    and with all its best and lovers of men.

     10
Allons, space--all his pretty blood for power,
Who else have stopped the prison of the grave, or death and woman or any man or a superior separation,
The spirit of the grave--
     And it is the compact of the modern,
And the soul is true, and what it is in them that is strong,
And what is reason to travel that poems to me,
Thou second your present and dead and benumbing all the rest,
And the streets are left with the sunlit panorey, her breath of square handsong,
She comes from the strength of the sea, and the most more that would stop their forth,
As if it makes me sleep with my own soul and loving themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment