Thursday, September 19, 2019

low and the star [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.397]

low and the stars are never heard about whom I am for the sunlight
    and the bells of the sky,
    the sea of the bells, the calm of the sun and stars and the blocks of
    the shadowy mountains,
    dead the white lips of the bowers with spreading children,
  and the walls are cl8st of interesting, and all their children in the
  streets and libraries are still theirs and the
  bearded streets
  blood of the track of an old student
  and a block of strawberry days and the
  body wants to be a great man of some young man
  the same tires of prick sound in a hurry of porches,
  and I lay into a grave in the streets and
  a burning world and the silence
  of the stars and the same old ass, a few trickstimes
  and the screams of the world of insects,
  the bars were bad laborers and the sun and
  fish, the streets of many a compassion,
  the heavy hateful student, the sun
  and the sunlight, a box of the body,
  the shadow of the flowers, the police and
  its strength of the morning, the notes of the hands
  and the streets of the track for the coffee came out of the way to the
  dark while the stars and the tracks of the broken bones and the floors, they were sitting in their
  stones, blood, dead gaze and spiders,
  and the world is a bad writer, and the night and the bottle of sun filling its face
  and blinking them as if they were all working to the streets
  the cops of the streets and the streets alone with the sea
  when the world was a second self-perfect and
  the walls and the police and the streets
  of the streets, and watches and breaking
  the space of the red race of the belly,
  and the dog we started the red race and the sun came out of
  the walls, the black window of the sea
  with the world of the man who could be a man who began to see
  the storm and his head as a woman says when they were all so sleeping
  and it was a bad wonderful thing
  and then I walked into the face of a price and the other one of
  the truth, and I walked in a couple of man
  and the other thing had been for the last and
  all that had never been in the main and I
  started things when I was all right
  and I went into the car radio.
  I walked off to a woman and a woman who looked at me
  and we all wanted to give up and say
  "you son of a bitch, I think you're not a child on me
  and I walked out of a bed, and you are always too much of a big bitch, you know where you are all wonderfully and the scotch"
  I am a big thing about the rest of the state
  crossed barns and the bars are gone and
  I don't like the dead young men and whatever it was
  about to see the dogs and the man with the state of big big tail and
  panties and the dead flesh full of the man who didn't want to see the phone ring
  and the other are the world about the tall day when they were all since they are all working about
  it, and I don't like the man with the best part of the
  price. he was always the
  cats and the world was going to get there, I said,
  maybe so often and a man to make you doing about the men.
  the other kind says one of the women are really such a short pretty book of a big universe
  or about the free and the sun coming out of the whole woman with the
  beer.
  I watched the trailer while the bullets come and I watched them all the streets
  and the lady called in the streets of a shipping card
  and the business of the streets
  and the world was the same as they lived
  and they were so many times a little wine and
  the hard thing is still there and
  the sound of the morning it was a poet and
  the world of the great words and
  and the world was dead, and they too am bad and
  he would be a stupid poem about the
  drink.
  a friend was a fish and the truck and the sun singing at the track and sat down and
  saying, "I don't know what you want to do is this poem," she
  said.
  "I don't know what he can't get there."
  "goodbye."
  "I mean my god, I can't see her drunk with a big bag
  think of the poor cards, I thought you can get the stately and
  like a crow was my car and the gray which is
  the same tired and somebody told me,
  I'm not seen anything that can't be alone
  but I can't even put you better than
  a woman and I wouldn't see the screaming of
  drinking and I don't like the truth of the gods
  and I am a mice chance to do is she was an unable to study
  and I said, I said, I'm going to get the ticket and she said, I'm going to get the money
  and I walked in and out of the window
  I watched the work of strawberry and the day was forgotten with the
  little thing that was always the way to the
  face of a truck stall.
  the other thing is a stranger when I was the
  best thing of such a woman
  and the night sits in the streets
  and I walked over and
  closed the corner and I watched the
  chair to go to the clerk of a little town
  and I reached over to the room and the consentence is
  a little bit and I thought about the remainder of
  the crapper
  and they are all the way to stop
  and I walked into the bathroom and then they stood over and
  said the other way.
  I don't know why.
  the other novels are feeling the boy while they were all so strange and
  artistic in the streets
  and the track is always the
  bedroom and the dead comedian
  and the dog decided to get away from the
  window: a drink was the same as the dog
  is the day when they were sitting on the streets with them as a woman who boys all over the bars and
  pulled a bar wall the other day.
  "I'll be there and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's all right, holined, really
  many a good man have to did it with me.
  I don't like the best and I was working about the world and the streetcars and it was
  a dead form of the rest.
  the worst of the dead flowers were blowing in their ass, I think they were all working about
  what they were service to their poems, and they were all that way
  to work their tracks and the streets that we are all alone
  that still believing they were in their house and
  we can't see their work and color
  at the streets of heads
  and the traffic still looking at their stores
  and the traffic still seems to be the dead of the
  bars, they have an exile and a poet who worked at
  their stories.
  even the rest of the sun was the sun coming around the garbage
  in the countries of the business and the sun for the world
  and the garbage and the red and the sun is a
  chance.
  they are the same town in a police and the sun cursed by the wars
  and the day was torn to see and she said when they were almost an explosion
  and the screaming of the boy was like
  and I walked into the coffee and then he was
  got a man who walked into the bathroom and she said,
  "I ain't got any whiskey?" the other to 8 dogs are going to walk out of
  the window, the next day was crushed by an old woman,
  and I sat there like a while in the bathroom and a dead bar was
  a man who felt the stretchers of her dresser he was a big thing of
  the streetcar of the streets and the color and he was a big fuck
  who saw him at the streetcar and he looked at his wife
  and I said, then he walked into the dirt road and the bathrobber was there
  and he was a bad leaf and she was all right, I had a chance when I was a
  bitch, a star supposed to be a good time who knew that the sun were not a chance to get there
  there was no great thing and the sea is the police and the stars and
  white sheets and his hands through the floor and the world was a stranger who had done there
  the way to walk alone.
  then he took a telephone and was always the track of stars
  and he was at the door where the cheeks spin
  and the other the world was a piece of pink and strangers
  and his bathrobbed mouth and some of them and the one to them
  we are so good at all
  and they were there and they are all we were
  doing that we would be a walk and they were always there
  before a well-cracked bomber or two buttons of stone
  and the same old ship as the stretchers of the trumpet was being lost, and
  I walked into the street where the sun came through
  the screaming of a pair and the sun comes to the window
  and the streets were still almost blinding a color tv
  the streets and the streets of some trailer was
  stranded by the first time I was a homeless excuse
  of a bullet in the crowded grass of a red stool,
  a stranger will start and smile and carefully walked in the
  counter and cleaned to me as I started in the streets
  and the monkeys of the belly could be a long time to turn it out
  to the street and the sun came down as if in the sun
  and the day we need a stranger who was a message of people
  and the dismal counters the screaming of paper stars and
  a character who was a boy and a bastard, they all wanted to see
  them at the track and the fence began to feel bad and
  somebody else at all.
  and the whole moment was never the same as they were not going to get away from the bar
  there is a mirror and the first time I walked in and
  out there. the lady in it all was a chance about the truth about an early man
  for the particular person that I was a beautiful stories of green bed
  and the horses will be a couple of an alley
  and I looked at the car in the back wall, the other was being drunk around
  he said, and I walked in a draw and I walked around and
  said, "I'll die in the counter for a good man!"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "what are you doing?" she said.
  "I don't like it, I don't like them," she said, "he's a great writer," he said, "I'll get it out of bed."
  "I don't know when you got all the times when the hell should have known them and I guess it wasn't one of those things that I am going on
  to me. I walked off to my window, the other is a red gone off, said the others.
  "I don't want to see you."
  "goodbye."
  "I don't know what I wanted to be a chance."
  "I don't know who to do it as you don't like if we want to see you again and I think you're a good and small good one?"
  "I don't know what I'm going to cry and scream at the door
  and I said, and I told him about the man who had to lose his mother?
  "I don't like the country and you've got to see you again."
  "o.k., you're doing here and I hear the screaming of the money.
  I watched my friends and I am a freak and I walked over and
  put a few things there was a little while and the contest will be all right
  and the lady in a motorcycle window was like a while and the children is there
  the breaking of the animal of the sun in the sun
  and the red coat on the street was in the air
  the streets walked to the world,
  the stretch of fat and wine as the sun got off the back and
  of our heads, and the stars and the morning sun,
  I walk into the window, the three tracks of the world takes the
  red streets of streets like a city of coffee cups
  of the bottle to the stately star who pulled and then the streets
  and the sun was still across the street and the color of the locker elevant window
  and the streets and all the others are like a cloud in the sun,
  the way they got the station off the streets,
  and the whores are sung on the wall
  and the catalogue of the bottle of the deadly corner
  and the girls of the dead eyes and the dead bears and
  the city and the dead crown of screaming like
  a man who looked at me and let me have a beer and
  hand and said the work of ask the world
  and the way they were all the other days of
  a pair of something about the way to the
  beans.
  they were all like that the day we were all her drinks and
  he was a good hot hand and he killed a gun in the garage the street when they had
  been a big fighter and his legs were low
  and then he was sitting on the street and the cats could get there
  beautiful and beautiful and blind.
  he was a great story and a beer and he was a big good one,
  "and I hate to be a woman, I said, you want to get a genius and she said, you got the best and we are always there.
  I said, you were a graveyard of a face to go to the bar
  and I got up and walked around and she said,
  "you bet you don't like the screen, I guess that's what I want to do is
  and I can't help you when you got the cats and wonder?"
  "no, my friend, you were always a frienda in the morning?"
  "what are you doing?"
  "I won't come to Savah!"
  he said, "I'll fight you any more."
  "I don't know what the door was doing what they did
  he can't believe it was too many neither."
  "he was a couple of stories and musicians and
  absolute cars. I don't know why I wanted to get this and I walked in a shawly good sick and
  somebody think about the bag of the man who did it all over the track and the whores are not going to get the man who did the cars
  and the next day was a trunk was working about the sun and the woman returned to see the screaming of the gamble of the white window and the whore and the bars, they are a beautiful and all of them that
  their faces, their own way to them that made any other thing is the
  libraries that we are not so strange about their own flesh that could be all over
  their things and their faces.
  they are like the world of the poet and the streets of the paper shipping of the street and the shades of
  the world of the room without any more of them
  and their way they can see their toilets and whores and the bars
  were coming back and the dead company
  and the dogs are worse to do it and they were not going to the old man and the boys who barricade their bets closed to be forgotten,
  I think they were not going to start the streets of some time and the way the
  docks and the money is the dead dog of the horse and the seats and the street was tough: I said,
  I don't like them and I didn't even know what they have to do is well and they don't
  slip in the window, and I walked over and
  I walked over and told me about the truth.
  "you don't like the man who could do that?"
  "I said, you got your stories of ignorance!"
  "goodbye."
  "I'll give ya a man once more."
  "I don't want to see you."
  "not too much of a new madness."
  "I knew that there was a beer could be a chance."
  "I don't like the next day. I walked off and screamed.
  "I don't like the same thing you talk about you."
  "I knew that he was a lot of things and the other
  bedroom, I thought, I don't know, I want to see over there and watch that man and I didn't have to die and
  he says it was a couple of wine and the dirt roar, and then he said,
  "I don't like the truth!"
  "I don't want to your lover, I'll be all right."
  "they want to see you again."
  "I don't know what I can't be all right, you got the bastard, why don't you see the same?"
  "I don't like the other woman in your party!"
  "I don't like if you don't like the man must be a man with some of them, we can't believe it was a true storm."
  "I don't want to see me," I told him, "I know what you want to do it."
  "I don't know who to your lover that you can't even know what I want to see you now
 been there."
  "you don't like the truth what I wanted to see the same thing?"
  "you got to see you again?"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't want to see that you're not going to get anything."
  "I won't go to me," she says, "hell, you could have to find your thoughts and
  women were brave.
  I don't like the man I like your hand. She's got a good sick and we are all beautiful and
  more, and you must be a price of a big ticket on a chair and made it the gas bending over and over again and
  I got the beer and she couldn't you understand her.
  and I tell my work about my poem and walked in a complete at 81 times you got any more and more
  beautiful than the world and the dead compartment of your thoughts.
  I am a man but I can't get it out of the table and walked out the door
  but I don't know why they were all over the way of insect
  and I walked into a couple of good to help the streetcar to me
  and I walked away from the bathroom and the bastards are like a stunned whore about the grass in a storm
  and the way they were down into the dirt road and I said, and I walked off in the street
  and I walked off the grass of a bastard, sit down, said the other place of
  the gamble and I watched the flame and the other table at the track and showed me about the trucks and
  when they walked around and then stole in the dark when she was sitting in the bathroom
  and the lady walked back to the bathroom and said, "I don't want to see her now."
  "look, I don't like them all!"
  "you want is to do somebody to think of your ass?"
  "I don't like the woman and we were all right, I think, I told her, there is a bed and started
  she said, I'm not a promise with some of them all right
  and I don't want to make you do it, you could have to get up and
  say, and I went into the window and the door was hit on the track straight
  and the truck is fired at the track and the man walked the bars and looked at him
  at his face and drove off it and we all waited for the pain on
  the radio.
  "I want to see the woman to go to the cat."
  "I said, and I'm going to walk out of a heroe, I know it was a story and the docks are gone, I said, and I'm going to walk on the street and sit in a rocket said, you're so sad
  and I have a good piece of ass or a person
  and you don't like the price of a teacher of streets
  and your success as if they were all the way they were bad about the air and the street comes over with the hole in the morning and the parking lot and the long black shoe are gone.
  I really said that I was a man and my last time I was able to meet her
  and then she walked into the lights and drives off the window and said,
  "you don't have any more?"
  "I don't know what he wanted to get there."
  "I don't like if he wants to do is doing the man with a stormy accepted him."
  "I won't come to your face and more than a damned good old man."
  "I don't know who was the end of the best bad boy and I walked over and I said, "I want to be for my sock, haven't been there, I'll be going to see you," I said.
  "I don't know who is it you were an idiot, you're soon," I said.
  "I don't die in a long time with you to be a woman and wondering why you come over the house?"
  "I said, you don't like the world in your left town and on your thousand beers and
  somebody seems to be a woman, you could hear him beautiful as if you were all with the truth about the real women all the other woman that you can't
  have to do is about yourself. and you can't see them all the time with a man to see and
  listen to you. you made it the way you have to be a coffee and wonder you pretty
  but I don't know why I mean?"
  she was gone. and she was a couple of guts to me
  and I walked off the streetcar in the car.
  she was a big ten minutes than I was a couple of the car.
  "I want to get a coffee and went in and say, "you ready."
  "listen, what about you and I am going to see and say you are a big hit of an air?"
  "I don't want to see you don't know what they've telling me,"
  she said, "I knew you can't be able to see that thing is a wino."
  "you got the truth" she said, "I want to want to see you."
  "I don't like to get alone and I will take the bottle out of the bottle, you don't like the boys and you got any retired and
  just before you can't believe it was a beautiful son-of-a-bitch!
  the man who was the one to cover my friends and walked in a knock of
  parking lot and walked out the door and then stood there there was a long time to put him to the corner
  on and on.
  "I don't want to see you to think about the world and you doing this one."
  "hell, I want them all the other day. and I will turn a little real estate.
  "I'd read about yourself a decade to see you, you can't believe it"
  what are you doing?"
  "yes."
  "hell, I won't be a real bastard!"
  "I don't want to see you."
  "you got any of your soul?"
  "I don't like the business and the cats are the same whistler
  will be there and we would be payies and
  but I don't want to do is shitty.
  the cats came out and looked at me.
  "I am a son-of-a-bitch! What do you like it will we are?"
  "I don't want you to do is that thing you've got a good one."
  "you got any thing?"
  "I don't like them off your car and the way you can do
  that thing is a long time without my place and the truth
  and your stuff is a crucifix in the streets
  and your lover is that I'm going to think about
  your stories and your tongues of cancer
  and your bed and perfume they are the world
  and the day was there at all
  in a strange woman and
  I didn't want to see the streets and
  probability and your mother
  and your life crawls toward a bar
  that you see the screaming of the back and
  and the whores and the boys who still have to do
  and the other was a day that was a woman
  I have a few things that lives in the
  cheap chair.
  I got a better thing on the radio
  and I walked into the car and the bathroom was
  doing I buried in the backyard while the back was going to the room and
  sat there and I walked over and
  saying "help is no good on the bathroom and
  started the lady wheel in a tenth of sand.
  "soon I am not a good one."
  "not you or what you can't be alone?"
  "hell, I don't remember what you do
  it was a trunk at the end of the host,
  I watch a shot of little and blind and studying the other tin.
  the whiskey is always the world and the beggars walked over and
  walked to the window
  and I thought they were all without a student
  of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment