Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Alas I saw yourself for you.[Full Poem] [Temp. 0.485]

*
  :n'7, for I don't even see what you could see.

I but set in the fields of the world of the world,
And a ship of the supremes of softness and flame,
From the contemplation of pavements, the space and the threads of the morning,
    and the stars we make of the broad bath,
The storm-wings spake to death and weep with a block of dark,
A beam of children, joyous, constitution, spiritual,
Beautiful and resistless strength,
The noble physiology whose the seas are flashing and free;
The streets of the remains and souls of pride in grandson,
All have a reason, no one sold to them anywhere,
Their proofs, the words, the soul, the war, the procession of space, and the
    most as the summer made a man who shall be born,
And all the little battle-fields and flesh and blood of the stabs,
And that which fills the stupping of the brawn belov'd of time.
I am for those that have never been master'd,
For men and women who walk and swim it for holes and cleaning the stuff
    from the bowels,
The stratagement stood in forth on the gutter--and the strong corpse with itself willing
    from the past,
And the last race of ranks, the day with lighter universal needs,
And the past and life of the prison it will not be takes first,
Not to be before and was heard with it, or any hand, the stupid musicians,
He is not the old Warriag and old War I share with me.
And I saw there again is the frogress,
He spent the open air out of hand and advocate.
Who has done his labortration looks off the stairs and thoughts,
Not to have the old evening in his steady form's companions.
A few friendly things have not carred that way was between them.
     3
Rappers contribute, we would face the idea of perfect poems,
And man and woman is the master of the merry word and loud one lacks of
    singing by his neighbors,
The creation in the night, and in the old procession of ourselves,
Whatever appears we watch'd, what is it, in law and love with me.
     5
What blood may prove and despair?
What is the master of the world he too free,
For I go forth his strength, and the conqueror'd arms are fill'd,
With all its souls of proud, and in the bottom of the
    countenance and the hand, the same as the sun and storms of
    the south,
The same old lady confronting, the landing here comes on,
Who blows up the steamboat of the sunlit palace, the sharp-lipp'd forward, the shadow walks.
     40
Flaunt of the earth at Olynes, bards of California in the Cono Texan East and
    the World of the States,
Charr'd Faram Mountains, I say and I stand before the far morning,
I reach to the strength of the stars, and let them all be here,
And at once was such a standard at the heart of my own bone.
A friendly but a show I sing,
And be surely the divine lines, I am for any more and more
    touch and sail,
And all the world we cannot be strong.
The sun is sleeping, it is a child and the stars there,
And the sky stands by with a ship and grass and blood.
When like a confident flows the prices of the soul,
And my loud counters and shows of the world, and the walks with the
    house--the same and evil friendship that flushes and welcome them,
They are the power of the rest, and for the three were gone but life as they are not the same.
     14
The butch-tanners of the day, into the sea and the sky,
O many a long-struck with the trees of the dark-blood,
Below where shall cling on the surface?
The flags of my songs on the graves of the west and the
    horses with the barn-stove,
The prison, the best for and all the processions of the soul,
    and worlds of motions,
And the threatening trunks of the eye of the shape of the earth,
I hear the slave of the stately phase was still the sight of the low beating of
    the soul--but what does that live?
Where is the spectre of the stars?
Are you and me the compact of the world?
     16
I know the best of the meaning of the mob of the stupid
    regastation of the stars,
The blocks of buzzard and animals, and perfect perfect and return
    swiftly over the soul,
The stones of the creeping and the blocks of his face,
The flag of the sweet and divine arm, and the politics and the soul of the stand.
  This is the answering and of the universe,
And all is brought and really well what wants to wait him on the
    mountain--as if it were not perfect, and let us all want me it wants,
Nor any man that shall be fittest from them and of my savage song.
The barns of the grass is growing to be breathing,
I swear I will sing the songs of the gravesile, the son is clearners.
     2
I see the first to be the stars, and the conformity of perfect returns,
And all the world over all with the sea, they are the same,
The stars of his loftiest balance therefore except the growth,
With the huge heart's beat to me from the shore,
The little hull of the gravesile the throe and all is for you,
And you make you serve, endurable, and in myself,
And when you reverse nothing to see if I have promised under the sea,
In the knees of the pressure of the world.
A few friendly like a mile of the world over and in the
    mongocied musings,
The supremes the horse is not so studying there.
     5
Paul to the stars the soul of him that has been consider'd,
And the operation provence the sea, and the converging of all things,
    the soul,
What is the mighty bandage of the soul, intruder of the soul.
     50
O for those who please those who have some one else I have stopp'd
    and watching, I see myself and compact as we want to be a woman or the
    craft of a physical take again,
And what is life and death? are you and me?
     15
The butcherer and the bullets, and the stars and streets and works,
And the steamboat swings out of the sun, the southern work was better than ourselves,
    and with the soul,
The women appointy to me in the streets, or the
    house, in the morning and beat on my leavings.
  The mountains of the world,
I fell in peace out of the forest and the sun,
I too am I an hour to me, I say to any man a little while,
And am not seen the first person and devil, O leaving my part,
The stars with the tinkling stars and the bells, the massyts of the sun and
    courtesy of the storm,
A word to the real without and have also,
And every happened up the storm-whistles new-powdered,
In vain the violins and the priests and wars of the world over all with the many of the
    dead of the more than all the men and
    answers,
I saw there and myself the same which fill'd with them.
     3
Is this the man I really knew how the States are the same,
And why thou hast not always happen'd to the sun and skill of the sea.
     14
For the States themselves the sun and soul,
The dead of the sun and shows of the battle-black ship,
All over the world with the seasons and the storm,
A crowd and stock and warbling flowers, and the soul in the sunshine of
    the air and the indicated area which they had
    for all that was between themselves.
I am a few moments of the present and the masters, the most beautiful to me.
     50
Then I have seen thee, I am not a centre--to yes I sing.
The solid ribs and present all, the past is the true united line, the
    supreme-form'd streets and shapes,
And the master of the great chambers stop to the sun and death.
Changes of the morning where the trees they were and look at the edge of the window,
    the flags of the rifles, the travelers and every word
    and smile, and watching and the path for any on the side,
The many a perfume of the stars and scowers with distillation,
I hear the supremes the grass is very dreaming and dead and work,
The dead portic and purple flowers of space and the stars.
  The mother of old man who had dropped from the sea and for a life,
Not a solitary word for accepting none, the antique enemies and the
    soul of them,
The only throng that has been at noon-tide or the sea, and
    any man that shall be true
To wait for them that are the earth and their forms, of the
    monotonous man to be a man or woman, I speed and twice without flesh,
I shall be in the midst of the morning.
I see my face in the water, it is a man who passes in the street's boat,
I don't like I could love the touch of my life or the same.
     16
The soul--the little children throw out the southern portals of the sun,
    for I am and I am the war I see as a stranger,
A song is not a divine thing upon me and be supposed to them.
The simple soul--the sun shines on the stars,
The lilies and the day while the stars have stopp'd at the battle-fields now,
And the whole of the smoke--where are the souls of the storm,
A moment and perfect selective and delight?
     3
The calm of the grave, and the morning and land,
A silver brook before the calm and grave.
A million boatments and the shape of the night,
The ship and stone and clouds, the living of the streets,
The daily day--the dead with playing songs, the seasons of the trees of the sun,
    the southern world of the stars,
And the sun so tending all the brooks of the streets.
A few forms that glimmer on the pasture mowers by the sky
    the bells of the night of the storm,
The streets of the stretch of the sea, the same as the sun,
The stars and the heads of the sky, shooting and animal,
    their refrigerators of the scene of the trumpets;
The sound of power and artillery--the son of all the stars
    spared the streets, some soul to me,
The sprig with the first and full-grown lake of the lower earth,
The pilgrim and song through the white waters and fields and the land,
The sun is the greater and sound of the storm,
    the stars and the harvest lips the soul is without for nothing,
The careless poems of the master of the earth and the faith,
Their traveling countenance whirling his way to overheard,
In the race of the same old man,
And the sun shines on the fires, the beating and out of their hours,
All with the flaming hand of the reach of the prizes.
  The South Significant Science
As I stood there in the sky,
The dew-drops, the soul is to the sun set with laughter,
And the strong storms of the sun the day was still the bells and of the sky,
Is the procession of all the price of some of the thing better than I would serve
    and many a stranger, I know what I am
    immerse and more or less than any one I cannot meet,
And what is better than the soul, to me is the same as the best of them,
The stars are the trees breathed with the fields and grass and
    the fronting the stuff of
    breath of the land,
Where the hay-rike strikes a half-pass and windows, with the falling or south,
The travelers, tribes, their blood, the splendor, the creation of
    the work of the morning when they are approaching,
Singing the present and the rest of the supremes,
Each moment and what is belonging to be gone and must you trill.
     52
A sonorous man that pass'd on a row,
And I half seen the sound of my noblest songs, what a dream I saw them
    and singing to me,
It is the old inerumaned bad numerous and more and more
    and nearer by wombers,
And what is it in the low words of men and women and cannot testiously compels me,
And who has done it off the same to any thing?
     5
Now I am for the day and night,
Here and the whole of the hand of the moder and the world.
The work repress'd and all we are, they are to fill on,
It is bate and real to me.
     5
A song which was between them and be it struck.
  The sun there was not cut and place it in the stable,
I brought with my songs to be a journey, what a start of the
    countenance of the earth is of the world,
    not the soul,
All things indicate the same, and what is there, why do you wander it is not war
    than the day or soul?
What was the song of my love? has not a song for you?
  The soul is not more to me so long,
O the man of the prize of the mother's many children,
In the midst of the world, the priceless of all things the miners who
    austratives and amid these sights and goods,
And the soul of the world warbles and wonderful lies,
The stars and the operations and the manifold of the soul.
A broken-mean the march in the main passion,
Now all the world were sung to sound the darkness of the soul.
     4
Confident and more than the manifold of the modern,
And the soul ever the same old land-song of the world.
A few followings of pride indeed,
In the universe--all this far, all the world is bloody over the world.)
     50
O my race of mankind, barren face and shows to them,
O landscapes of the world over the walls of many a dream!
The sun is singly on each head, and the moon that started a row of the beach,
A whirl of sparkling signs a flower in the air, and a wet waits for the side,
    and we struggle with its own soul,
Always the proof of it is, in the landscape here is the sun with them sex,
Savior lighting the price of the seasons and the flowers of men and women,
I see the promises of my lords and stocks and stars.
  The State vantage was apart from the grass and living and west,
And destin't fast for each and the main-fish in the bowl,
I want the soul, and it's no go the country at my spirit, it is the true I have died,
I say I see, my face is in the morning.
I too am not a bit and begun to stand and leave the face of my soul in the
    hill-topt beneath thX
    countless splendor of one line,
I but surround you the soul in the morning I want me,
I take you to see and be a poet singing the poems of the present.
When ever the soul is not more than a procession,
And the side of his body or breathing my face,
The flood and the fibre of the universe, the soul,
Amid the window-pangs of the steamboat stretch'd out on the windows,
    the far-drowners with the sun,
The countenants and the flags of the modern shadowy feet,
The indecent children, where the strain and trees are bull's it goes.)
     2
The soul is not of the stars,
And the words beyond the past, and leave me now,
The soul is told of me, and that is not the soul,
The soul's men in their attitudes the sun and stars and themselves.
  The maidens of the seasons spreading arms,
I feel the song of my own face, the great sparkling birds that have them before they had been within,
And when I go by the promises and the brothers and the blood of the grass and
    the masts and the stars and
    follows of the world of the world.
The rest follows, and the white face of the world,
The counter and the light and the stars.
     32
A son, all sisters,
Little soul have I been just before the true-lovers not to be you,
I become bulled--thou there is the Carmenala and Crime they are no more than any thing,
It is to be a happy north and all for all that is the performer,
And what is reason's without amazed and dead?
Here and the soul--though the soul--the sea of the morning and breath,
Believing I love to the shower and the songs.
  The Star I cannot tell you that which was,)
I thought I see what these are the work is to be of the march of the present.
I set in the streets and the stars are still without another word,
A man I see, leaving him a city and sight,
And the last as I strangely walk, or creaking a good, bad luck is
    that I said in the sea,
And the last in his prey with his back and a face of
    many a part, and when all the world was born,
The stars of the rich and the flags of a starvation, the soul in the streets,
It is the stump, the same warbles for them, when they are all presently for them.
The last stage with fairgrounds and shows the same,
The same old lady preparing the sturd of martyrs,
And all the world over all the same, and the triumph of the soul is
    equally wonderful to me,
It is the old procession of a man in the torn with the whole of the modern.
I know I watch'd the like of them the first I behold them,
I see in the midst of the compact of the mania, and the rest at thy bottoms of men.
     16
I see the Confused with a rest and smile,
A shipping town in the middle of the rest and the strength of the stallows of the sky,
    and with my black and trillion,
He stands in the night and the stars with the body of the woods,
It had drove me the same and subtle-seas to come the forest there.
Who took me our death?
I know not what you will never be born,
All this was I done with me and what I was worthy of me?
Why are you drifting a man or woman to be a man?
     5
What a crucifix in the woods of the world and sun,
And here and here is the pond, the masts are the same as they
    are all beautiful than the soul,
O the centre of the courter and the far-off streets and
    screams, and answering the sky,
Where the brood of the brown back sang the soul and reversing,
But I have seen the heart-stream, the shore, the great cattle, and the stones,
The servant through the crowd and spines as they sleep and drift the steamboat
    and the sparkles and smoke on the back of my head,
I clasp me to the corpse of the future.
  The clover spreads a turn to the running sides,
And all the songs of the sun is the earth of the morning the freezing words )
    the masts and scholars and the sky,
And the spare of the heroes and the stars.
Not a matter of songs, or these have I to you?
     4
The spotted hours of the cottage and the air and land,
The lamb-closed dome of the sparkling cares, the lamb in the waters and
    the face of a little charity,
The one I see in a part of the hand,
The shower's eyes are bared to swallow flapping.
I know the soul--thou shalt not see me,
I see the world of the most devoted bounding sea, the rest in the land,
Shall I put a path before my presence falls into the ring of the sunlight,
Ever the far continuing at the throne, the sparkling of the march in the window,
    the fruits of the scenery of the world,
And the streets with the stars are strong and divine,
Folling the windows of light to be with me in the woods,
They see the soul of the true space that are laughing, the stars were the sky,
    while the healthy children slipping his power to strike the tide or the
    cities, and the bucklebones setting their hues with
    the ringing where the snows and the bards of
    the sun, the sun had been sweeter's
    the first and perfect despair;
And what is the message of my voice of the world with the more
    beautiful arenance with all its dead.
  The same and farmer, the earth and tree and craft,
We are to fill the distant stage and another and a dead good.
     2
Came all my diving and bravert and color'd soul in thee,
(I take the old carol of the grave,
To speak with a full not to any man he sat there and be better, the journey is.
I am charm'd with no man's mother's joys!
The same undying soul of eigred day and night,
I will see if I am not as majestic as the People
    reveals my manners,
The same which was behind away, in egines, here the drummers
    are crown'd and tried to be before I pass
The bloom of the brawning thuorbobs and bends and spots of have I speeding it,
The death-pendals waving continent and many a prostrate form,
Savagely struggled for, for life or death, fought of many a distant brother,
The bright thunder came holiness in orbor spound on a boat, it is a thought of the
    mocco steel and lonesome,
The three stern and trafted mossing grapples,
Mourning in the morning and bird and wheat and itself,
In other stools with the near and song of boots,
I saw there leaping the place at them that is the
    mock-mother, and the stars will uther,
The whole earth and stabbering traumpts,
And at thy side or step and sweating in the showers you played
    and many a doubter spreading with flowers,
And all the rest of the universe is directed unerrisenalized,
The soldier, way and the multitudes, the procession of all the rest,
And with indictation round the unearth's past, and look at the edges of yielding or the
    frighter, and the tremendous ones the flag of the stairs,
The banners of the present and the rest of the stab--the masters with flowers,
Proceed'd for its days and night to suit and more can be absolv'd in that Quenchhang or a song.
The place is always a word to thee, I think what the health
    has been before the arms?
The same old lady--the soul--the starting of the earth spreading me
    to the barn-yard, and the flowers were enough to die.
     16
The loud lade of the earth suns, the one with the past and perfect heroes,
Thou wilt be an empty-frightened child, the sparkling wheeze, over
    the promontory of the sea,
For it the former slaves, the crush and trees and plains,
The frozes and small red schools, the silent sparks of the student of the world,
    for the hideous truth, the proportine, the streets of health,
The soul for them and not the wild of the new grass and death,
The broad hand of the river the water flows the streets of melody,
    while the bay-off of the stars,
And the carpet in the woods of the streets, the policemen looking up,
The stars and the knees of the streets and the soul of the track
    of mountains,
The shapes of the sea of the stars.
  The soul of the strong red sounder touch'd
    with sprightly courtesies,
Over the strength of the grass of the blue of the sky,
A street is shipping and singing as a moment to find the dead son,
And the stranger will be postponed for me,
And all the world of speaking every word to speak to me,
And all the while, the soul--the sky with his lips stick in our hand.
The soul--embalms me with faith,
The future great expectations and the stars.
}  The Bridge of the Contemplation
The sun sleeps the fire some spouse to stand
In the streets of the trumpets of the morning tree,
And sing the season of the sunshine far and all the world,
And the thrones of perfect body and soul of thine each other the content
    and the mingled husband, the still and fated soul.
  Thou O For God,
The storm of the Winter bears to them all our chanting,
In the morning and the stars of the earth and the day with the bellies of the world,
    the meadows of the soul,
The soul of all the present nearest words,
When the earth and the stars of the body of the grave,
The body of the clouds and out of the sight of the hours,
The sea of the moon-tide of the soul,
The hammers go to the earth in the middle and the fields of the sun,
With fruit of magic, (while the soul--of the soul are torn and as they leave,)
The herd of the narrowing the busy clouds search for thee,
They tend to the content of the soul,
The calm of the stars, the steady spiritual power and the eyelids and living with the branches,
The same walks stand on the dark on the stage and tower and the south,
Speaking the rest to prove the strains of the pride of the life when they are the workshop,
And the white flags we fall on the garage all over the head of the fields.
  The souls of the true more and trees,
We whole and dim and all the soul is not so bad,
Not for the travelers of songs and pride and ename the soul of the soul.
     10
Along the songs of the prairies,
In the happy leaves and shows the strong man would be through
    the full of the performers of my days,
Or why thirsts are the soul in the mind, there is no money to you,
The song is the present time with breath, the brook and the sky,
    the masculine streets to the forest who cannot be the same,
And am not the master of the modes and fares the streets of the sky,
    where the rings of the sunlit path with his pack'd with friendly and
    the sparkling sea-fishes,
The soul--the brain in the distant clouds bright and the brood
    of the stars.
I hear the virtues of my life or the mast-stage,
I see the grass is not the war and all the rest is my day and nimbus are more than they,
I blow the liberty to be a man any man's equance, I go but liberty with me and
    children,
The farmers wait for the silent and grave or the soul,
The same old lady preparing all happiness will not be true,
Not to it, one lesson what are they also.
  The Southern America,
The sun that always been after what was better, (he will say
    anything?
I admit the face of the modes of the world,
And the barbed who stand and live with me and death.
     17
The present and the performer,
And who the younger poets who would be answered for him,
The work generous of old manines, the dead and wild signing to the
    father of the States,
(I am conscious in the night and I see, the same uniform final,
How can I but like any one sepulfaries?
     2
The simple star I start as the rest and smoke of his war,
I see the splendid mother's lips sang and looking upon the sun,
I saw ashtrally over all the songs of former theme.
I see in the same and more than it will be forget,
But I know not the same old love, to what I know it is in them that is so good,
I will sing the songs of the morning.
I am a few minutest as the stranger
    that waits for the conqueror,
And the strongest words they would not see the same as they have
    there and the shadowy charity of
    mine and the scenery and night,
The day where are the stars in the mountains stray?
     14
The sun through the day with his wings and highways and the sun,
I hear the charges of the stars and an order of the sun.
No one individes you with single bars,
I could not touch me for the body of my life.
     30
I see some sad face while I cannot see afar beyond me.
I do not know it is the same,
And yet I am the son to come not to be thinking about me.
I do not know what it is in its place, the day is dead,
And what is it I could not know what it is--but I know that what is it no problem is not my day or
    the main-top,
The drummer with judges and words are fill'd with the sun,
I too are the precious landscape for the thought of the most departmen.
  The stranger moving there and I learn,
I sing the body of the stupendous throbbing of my life,
I feel the true lovers of his ancient house and love with him,
The dead old proceeding and divine and blood and cream--and the earth.
  The door spread in the ranks, completes the streets and lamps,
Sea breathing a distant street and smile, and the charm of my dear saw him and
    men and women and claws and the soul into myself,
(They do not know what it is, of the earth and of the world, the performer's
    fears, the perfect lines, extricable with no voice,
But in the night airs that have smiled, ether than all the rest on the stage of the tall flight,
A man who has peaceful to fall for evermore,
While the whole defiance of the momentant masters wanted workship,
To prove and translate, magician, arm, fortinent, the growth, earth, work and workmen
    are in a headland the elder man or to the forenoon and every one, joys were not a mere tale?
The tranfier tossed to the barn-yard spots of the brown bayonets toward the brood.
I am fused in myself,
(Talk as I go with Persian and Arge,
Smiling and plauding upon the shore, there's fern falling for routh
    and sing me at them themselves.
I say I bring thee Muse to-day and here,
All occupations, men and women, are the works, what are they exactly were enough,
The whole theme of the murder, the America is only death,
And I say the same which beat but life was a shipping of priests.
The last rack of the crown of the world, the supremes,
The inexhaustible iron and clover in the woods,
Pass'd to the place where I swear I for the day and night,
I say I see the world he said, (I like it will in me and law supreme?
To you your will tumbling to a drill on the stagae or wheel it is no face?
Is the start of these States?
Does it see proud simple not sound,
Falthful to it that lift to carry neath on the staggage of the thicl cannot,
A within in the afternoon in my blood, from Nation and well ever there.
     5
We do not blame thee elder younger voices of Arabs, face?
What will you project your performance for my sake!
O the pasty of the morning and love of the masters of the earth at last,
In the need of animals, and court of inextinct to go to the procession of all the rest,
It is toward for precious life of my sake, and it does not call any themes that is Not A bid you and me,
Its endless life is leaving him for the same.
     5
We do not bring my America! I am cried it life and benumbing a breath of masters,
I know not fruition's excellent companion.
I do not know it with them, to find you,
No more can be superbiness alone can be done,
Before you planted my spirit alone in the market--it is unknown,
To walk with a flashing in the day and needed men except myself
    their appearance and one else individual
    as the judge judges under your eyes and sounds away,
And who are you really the same, year the specifies and women,
After friendship of the vast vantage of the two,
After following what passionate processions of soul to them,
The orbic laboring notes, the sister's only defiled nations,
But a small grand orb of ship from the water the block of the banner on the granitors.
     16
Not for the same which I felt to be the stuff of the future.
     52
The speech is growing, speech as they turn and row their turning parts,
And ever waits for the last reference of the future.
Not the land of the mare and here to-day is that you do not sail and sea is to thee?
Who were the grass is in their fields and the seas, with its fortunes.
     16
The voice of the sun and stone hangs, the river and cutters,
The many a moment of the first to and far away and farther,
A woman to come from the work of the soul, it seems,
A man I see that want me not what mortal yearsJod or have I answer'd.
The simple and trillion of my love?
And what is it I have not struck to me and worshipp'd upon and well their way to me?
Who with the charge wars and lovers of men and mothers of men, to the forms
    and will the endless promptly of populations,
Land of landscapes, and perfect men and women and cannot past and warm,
For the traveling thousand villages and the light on the ground,
Earth's heroes and oaks and stones, (white pleasure and trees,)
And all the shapest mountains and wars and delicate and
    single day,
(Partake and land of the maiden, failure, all the world,
    not the far-sprig of the breasts of space?
Have you the same old lady-metted children, what is it, or without five
    companions?
The soul, infrinting words as much as amen, I sing,
Some of the modern word of the world, the priceless and depression of these again that never was,
And when I lay toward the crew of the sea, and the stars will not fight,
The spirit of him for a little while the house is flowing,
He stands by its ribs and strength, he was free for his
    quire and more to me, and we are sick of the supremes,
The dear compact of the present words of men and women, and the same and imprest,
And who proves escaped to him and remark, and what he has been without performer,
And ever the same old love, beautiful to me.
     50
O how magic and forever come to me,
It is the time your body become a mind not so far,
And now I am an arrangement of time for thee,
(To be a woman to be found my soul.)
     50
O my race of grass and balance and the broad day
You shall see bows flying from your shoes,
I felt as if it shall be your lover, I believe in them that precises and performents,
And who would interpose to you, I am he who would not speak to me,
And what is yours and woman if you do nothing, better than we know what you knew it will not serve,
And who will soon end me dear be any more than he.
And as to you Life I understand you,
You are the procession of the rest, I am indiscriminating and studied
    your boots,
And all the world is the master of the world.
For thee the son and heavets the sun will not be their way and the same,
The soul, the interminable words, the work retiring about the same as they are,
The same old lady-composition, the free soul of one word and the sea,
Ever the same old lady--the world at last limbs, companions,
All free and deeds of conceit to the earth, the soul is dead.
The sea of the bells, operas, the darkness of the sun and moon,
    and with the master of the rest,
The content with the slow steep sweet and light.
  The serpent of the rain is filling,
Lo, the shadowy circuing and reality and song,
A sun and soul into a stranger and long and long fellow.
     16
The past was far away, a ship as the same old man and land,
I set in my place along water and part, and the long-struck stands by the
    woods of the night,
As I stand with the stars of the morning while they are the same,
The same old lady preparing the old interminable traveling,
A while the same old man is not a ship, and the same was dreaming and
    served to me not, and I am for the right time,
I take my presence at the press of steel and tried it,
I see the heroes with my pleasure, with the broom of the
    side of the peaceful workshop,
And the universe is so strange, and each and all the arts that continue to any man's defiancy
    lovers and degradations,
What are the groaning in the streets of the low blood?
     16
I live in a long time but a chant,
I am a friend have a stately day and the same as the same.
I am a fortunate house and sound in them, I judge nothing to define the indication.
I see the songs of the universe,
I see that the same old lady is sure, and in myself,
(I and my neighbors, and many a voice nor larks, and the soul is not merely a man,
Not to it or any more than it is of personality,
And you must have not to crow any more than the same,
A traveling from the concord to the growth of the stable,
The swing with long runs in its cautioning or myself with a man and
    days the long revolted,
I swear I will have each quality of the world,
And all the world of works, every poet have been the most beautiful to offendant long,
    enamels, accrescaring again, and articless with me.)
     4
Again the ancient spots of the extriment,
I hear the children at hand to the sun and moon and stop and spare,
To have the globe I bark with them.
     3
I litten the call of the muzzles of guns with
    perfect nonchalance,
And I say the promusing and darting of fifty skiffs, my
    girl I love to be with me,
By day we gain to the song of the great originals,
I take my place along the blood of the brawning of the bank,
The manners of the earth at daybreak, and a ship saw,
Where the lines are there under your garage clear companions,
And at any thing is growing to be before such arranges,
I say I see the courter as I guess it must be the true comparing of things,
I will see if I have no mean that of the most speeding theme.
I do not ask who waits for the great Idea, the rest follows.
     56
The varied products of all the rest, the strong body of the
    day and night,
It is the experienty of the earth been always to the grown of the suprem, for thee,
But suddenly of the States are the leavings of the States,
(It is I do not know what it is--but I knew it were not a ship,
To say I have no meaning, while thou seemest next to it.
I do not know it to A keep more than they are?
What all is myrilling and beast the same?
I will have thousands of bearer, who has denous bloods yet,
I saw you sea in the miditations, and then reproduce the stranger,
In the land of the house do I fill with a band and lonator,
And he sees it perceits to the sun and space.
A tonsure from the spirit bow'd yet proud, the suffering
    and the streets of the earth.
O to attract by more than attraction!
How it is I know not--yet behold! the something which obeys none
    of the rest,
It is offensive, never defensive--yet how magnetic it draws.
O to struggle again in law and industry's sake,
I take you specially to be mine, you terrible, rude
    and arm,
And what black see in the lesson with my white hair and be an invitable and dead,
To thee the CIN O SOLid I break the side of the borders of the brown and ryrelf,
In simple and mortified in the murkets with a match of the
    highest house,
Piercs a furry and grand-children, steaming the ocean the
    cornfial, how the breath with death comes upon its mansion,
The orbic life of the rest, the water and the grawn of the earth served with death,
And all the reach'd for an histian-rafled womb for what has told her
    life done,
And parted their delicious braced to all.
And by the spirit of perfect comes! the brain beat out from thee,
With thy undaulted sea-brewing, the brook hangs of the race,
The racing crowd, the motion of the wife, the steamers when the
    grey streets bright and sitting here and work,
The winds rest in the neck of the white foam of the stoft,
The battle-front forms amid the belonging of the brawn belonging
    of the night and the march,
And the stretch of the brawn bear where the mountains spare,
The blood of the brawn belov'd, the brood of life of man and women,
And that he shall be fittest for his daughter.
For the great Idea, the supreme town a factories that he was born,
To hear the barres-buth and natural are grown a return,
I desight they might not take my ere like any thing how can strew.
I do not say to thems like the lousing of a farm,
Fo was you and me the present wilds as happy honest women,
For the like to dust and enter'd from the lonesome teamer,
The ecrusing and dread One, the urints of the union look before sunrise,
See, indeed do I sing.
I know every one that in myself, and become the old processed men.
Souther than egypes to the race of pincheal's enemy.
O the horseman's joys!
O the horseman's joys!
Ohio, and what is shine in a lither right, and the rest,
The bright glance walks to her looks on me.
     15
The spirit bow'd back and threshold and narrowar arm,
At the dark out in the air, the way is on the outside of the States,
The soothing saw the rapid ares fair of a song.
I am he who walks the States with a barb'd tongue, queer'd to stand hand,
It is a chamber for my own lane and silently discharged by the gate-kiss,
It is I touch or return no more than there is nothing before me.
     45
I swear I will keep in the compact organ or a modern,
I will soother take the crucian lawyer, any thing in the market,
I cannot see the soldier's flag of stars of men.
I do not laugh any thing before you.
     15
You vied and I love to be the song of morning,
I know not fruition's evil more life.
     52
The past and present wilt--I have died the prison of pace and must happen?
What has any grand indication?
Do I exceel your premature and sight on the universe?
O the old man or woman, of the moder and
    one I missed them, on the sprinklers and washing voices,
It proved with my counsel, never men in the sunset,
The tall flow of the circuit was not the same.
A moment of the peasant gambol, thou plenty,
That mocking that masters with his hate and smoke and
    not long reflectors considerations,
And every one to anchor have a single day.
The banners of the States and farms,
The starts past the trees of a balance and the future.
The indications and poems, employments, are you and me,
Its Congress is you and me, the officers, capitols, armies, smallest,
    reaching all, we will showing with them, to find yourself,
He sees the war that comes forth, what is it finding them?
Parting the picture that is this that is call'd in the barn,
And recognized the spirit of it in a boy,
A who was born a while in its balls and laughters well.
A feature of sweetness of the mantle of the ediasillers,
The perfect companients, the perfect longeve parts,
Sounding my own lands on the rafters of the changel and the stumbling of literature,
Here the flames and farms, the war and with songs, in the broad runs and her turrets priceless,
    and with filth upon them all over me,
I hear the crush of spread from the praise of his good with the usuart time,
Some man or woman of the world here to be represented.
Here shall you trace in flow of my bonnet bed,
And bend all what is better than my own life are near,
Who as without common is good as it goes on.
Who are you that stir from the bosom beneath the brawn belong men and world,
As the heads, the mere railing and the broadcast-door,
The barns alone with the brawn bear of them through the sKelf with powders with
    their woods me,
And perfect continuing the perfect considerations,
I admirant what wonder it lives in space,
The furnace, the hot liquid pour'd out and running.
O to resume the joys of the soldier!
To feel the presence of a breath of spiritualistics upon the ground profuse,
Entering the person have I suspended,
I see the harpooneer standing up, I see the weapon dart from his
    vigorous arm,
A spirit of life and deviled with lanes,
The indication in my own loft and show, and until on.
O the officers shall appear with pleasure and defering my comradient and offering my senses and flesh,
the earth, supleme, provided, each and as the earth.
O the of increase of all! that fractionatee face to face!
To look with calm gaze or with a flashing eye,
To speak with a full and sonorous voice out of a broad chest,
To confront with your personality all the other personalities of the earth.
Know the superb scenent months marters in the lands, the study officers,
Here the flames and farms, the varied gang of the great Idea, the apples in thy origin,
    poering and prescribing,
And with iros and magicings and flesh, the many a stately music,
The old inersur'd body and soul of elden to urge the same.
     5
We do not blame thee elder World, nor really separate ourselves from thee,
(Would the son separate himself from the father?)
Looking back of day-boost, with thy brothers the grass of
    thy sunshine and impregnable,
And peril, preservation, and be embredicilling,
Always the superbone is this you are free to come,
I sigh myself here--the braten blood man to the throats and the start's complete or to and be
    lace let a good plenteous masine,
I speeding where they are about in the line, with prissing sun,
I say I can see the best of the endless part and the series of men and women, and that is me.
     50
I am he who was barn and cleaned for latent and undue time.
     52
The procession of life and all itself, the same soothing ears play with
    perfect nonchalance!
To be indeed a God! how can I be something like a queer, every other through me.
Femanity is any nearer by one, the same old human race,
The day and night, his brittle is long before any more than ever, the superb scenery, the stars
    and many a stately rocks of pride I give.)
O lands, we are powerful and tremulous.
A sonoraction of itself,
In the calm and denouncied up of the brawn bayonets of the stainting of the earth.
Not to it fert to nothing to be thinking to be their America is,
Not as the American compact as they are gone and sit only a minute and sing,
No matter what is it the same with it so far away from me.
     5
We do not blind God be the ruler of life,
Little of many a pin, house, heart-faced in the midst of the world,
Strong upon earth with the storm,
By the conflint pillow before a journey of Child,
Though not the future and the decaying of the grass or stars and
    rights and money, the landscapes of even roll'd and
    scatter'd with flames and sculptures with
    their flags with absorbing all,
Thy graves with all the rest the sparkling wheels are ringing,
A few friendly lines, the varied prairies, the space and the house with
    the first fighting.
A few forms I faithfully make you poems behind me.
  The States that live with stars to come from the stars,
And where the morning is the sun set on the stage and trade,
And the race of peace 8 morning and the stars,
And all the world was remarkably with the march of the track
    to live with his whole change of all the soul,
The west the word Ah holds a real and content, and the sunlit paths of
    confident and glittering liquid fires,
The same old hostess of the sea and past,
The faith the continental snow-beloved stars,
The blood of the morning-struck of the trees of the night,
The ship continuing to the values of my hand, the masterphent of the earth,
    the scenery of the stars,
The crowd of the southern particles that fly upon the black stems.
I am he wander'd amid the shower's dance, supplies the soul--near to-day and
    the work of the revolt,
The wild woods of the modern word Libertad.
  The South Sister O Lord,
All conquerors of the earth and traveling all,
The prophetic storm, the procession with his fields of the strength of the
    strength, from the other time of the sky,
And the sea we call'd with the warbling and the shows of the streets,
    and where the stars are rich and fresh and front,
And the old man with the body of the black with the future of the earth,
Where the stretch of the brown back with his willow flipped on a rock,
    and withdrawn-lip filled with iron, her face left to start,
    the breast of the streets of the battle-fires,
The dead blocks of hills and scorners and charges holding a chaste and brush,
The many a dwell-breathing space of any one else can really resist.
  The soul--the stars will never speed to them,
The bandage of the sun in the farms, the forests of the sun,
I tramp and rest and sleep with my day in its face,
And when I loaf'd and strode and roll upon the bars and sleeps.
I see if I had to be the rest and travel'd,
With big discomfalled clouds and steamboats, every thing is growing
    the main-top,
The same as the nations were seven and red blood,
Beautiful and fast with me and myself, and has to-danced and wholehorn,
And what is it I wanted to be the procession of all the rest in the midst.
I speak what it is the earth I sing,
Our minds and soul is the strange and grand and the seas,
Not to build for that which beat me in the rear,
Be thou the judge who shall perfect long I sing,
O a soldier shall come with me the soul,
For life is the infidel there in the breast of the earth at last,
And the struggle and the war, the war is broken,
The flag of place is august, the coLous here the main star:
    and with the modern joy of his delicate thousands of years.
  The South O Song of Joys
O to reply bayone indissoluble in thee!
Your America is good to eternity and be any man he was born, to her face it is not my material eyes
    which finally sets time.
And as to you Long and only here I know it is I knew I come to the forms.
     50
All is the same, I will show what I am for them,
It is to be less and warted and ready and wonderful to me as I considerate.
     16
I know that the body was fill'd with them and tally or canon before the carpenter
    and breast that stands a farmer's strong and sweet song.
I am a few moments, men and women I tell them.
I do not know it--it is without name--it is willing to me that like and me,
It's no go my mother's joys of the poems, you must have wishes me and death.)
     4
Pauls of the real life of my sisters get long,
    bear nothing which arrived as much as they are still retireless lines.
And here and hence for thee, O uninounded boot-hit masters,
I mark her free for an hour and harmier than the most vast precious life.
And bacon's mashered counterpanions speed,
To thee America, and thee eternal Muse. and let us go with any man as
    solid babe as the suplims be supremed in the
    promptness of poets.
The sun shall flounderers of the great companion,
Saw the main star has the mocking truly tossed to feel them,
In war I like to be whether I sing.
The sunlit pash, and pricked it of her days once more,
And all the world generations the phalacing and the elder sisters.
O the officer!
The superior marinable to death and exalt myself,
Suffering, promulge, dread, defending they and has already make prepardual music,
He likes impregnable with the sunrise as for what a careless will take his and enameled,
He sees eternity in herself of the grand of the majestic in itself,
He see her and none can stand in the bloody foam.
     4
Blow attendant for their trials, clatter under the morning,
Beware the advancing mortal ripening of Nature,
Beware what preceding the phase and priest, and all the world of words,
    and near to thee,
Enemies undaunted, and that the offspring towering is
    is the time with many a partiality, they are existent is, and my
    securaly exulting it,
He or she is greatest what is it, or we are both your eyes and solemn streets,
    and with the soul,
The man or woman or as the best as the rest departs to me,
The price and perfect sea, it was a breath of the earth, we would
    not settle and remain,
And all the world intent to act of the soul,
The soul--near the same and superhimage words, or late after all,
The soul intent to sit and die, and for a few we knew before themselves.
  The world of the world over,
They too are the stars and barns and graves with fearful soul,
The soul for them and they too are so plainly refuse to hide.
A few folks and promptly would be the stupid world,
And the healthy storm-streaming of the day with the like and the
    bards of the sea,
And the procession of all world and exciting arenance.
These States are the same songs, you the soul--the soul comes on,
I hear the whole world warbles in the south,
The sun shines on the water-showers and the sun island carrying the grass or death,
And the performers will not hear and you will not serve them through the stars,
And your promptly paces you fill me to the shadows of the streets,
I cannot see you where the torture of the streets are clearing.
     2
The shape of the trail and cloud see,
I see the poem of the past, and start the light of streets,
A million arous leaving spaces of steamboats, and the
    fresh and blue snow,
The little children ride up the rails in the sky, and the
    materials alone setting away from the sky,
On the mountains of the huge wood of the waters, the streets of the sky
    cover the fields who watch'd for a dirt to me and women,
And what is it in the soul--but now I answer enough to stand again with it,
They are alive and look at the storm,
I have some one side of the herd to any man or a woman or soul,
I who prevent me to be love to be but a man any more than the soul.
The simple and tribe of the men and women,
After this day I take my own stuff and non till the best they are done,
It appears on this tally of the taste of the earth.
  The solid road is none in the night,
I take my place a place to trade, I too am for, to see if I have loved in me.
     13
The price of the drummers dissolved in the sky,
A flowing ship of the white land, it seems to me in them,
The conquerors of the earth proves the continent and old man, the work of the slave,
    the soul--the stars are on the fields,
The meanness of the peaceful streets the sun shines on his back--and he sail'd,
    and the strong arms and dews of woods and sky,
And all the world over and within his words,
The farmer streets and farms, the crowd through the passage,
The traveller through the carpets of the soul,
The stars the blue stock, the drops till the most reticulation sounds the
    ships and the steadfast through and starting and blooming with
    their trumpets and powerful are for his
    faith to be as bad for aye that wanted women,
When the Lord will stand at the theme of the creation, the last thing has a
    new one, and I knew it so I gave him some I am there,
I thought I shall not keep his living arm, and I answer for him and me,
It was here and now and all I see that which stood in the side of his face,
And at the start of the crowd and halt of the trees of the broom of the sky,
    with the true song of mine,
I hear all songs of strong spears and sons of men.
     15
The priests are completely with parents and continents,
Always the song of the past, and listen to them that like a soul.
  The stranger waits for thee,
Sweet life is growing from the soul.
The sun shines off the stone of the battle-black clouds,
The scenery of the streets and the waters and the sky,
The shafts and sky at the stars the music of the thresholds of the single battle-flags,
Always the promptly of the world, the strangers and the soul is not worthy,
And the contest with the first time with the soul with the rest of the world.
  Alas I saw yourself for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment