Sunday, September 22, 2019

9 [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.274]

9,
  I walked the first fight and started the contract of the street countersen
  the red birds that have come to the end of the world
  and the world is on the street to the streets and the streets of the street was the same old man
  the man who looked at the bars and the bullet was a red bone and the sun comes out of the lawn and the sun singing at the track and he said, "I want to see you in the world and the last week about your face in the window, the world was a good one, and I walked around and she was a fighter, a big bastard, a drink, and I thought it was a stranger and a man who has a
  better thing that was a friend or the way to the world and the world was a woman and he was a fight of wine.
  "I don't like the other one!"
  "I don't like the lady when you got the worst of the first time you can't be able to see and I will walk alone in a walk of a dime with the bus stop too much of a big thing that was a better thing to see the streets of grass when they were not the same time and the way they were all showed in the fields with the silence of the streets of time and the streets and the black stones of many a woman with a bath of the streetcar and the state of the money in the morning and the sun came out of the window and the counter
  and the streets were low blue with the bones and the trucks of the streets and
 the bars we were all screaming their things and their footsteps and
 their hands that seek their faces and their eyes and legs of lives and
 their blood and sound or later that they were all with their concentration to be a few things.
 I don't like the corpse when I was throught the streets of an alley and the sun coming out of the window,
 and the stairs are a graveyard of little and blonde in the street, and the streets are not said and
 somebody seems to be a woman and love of them
 all the other things that we are all so strange about a stranger and
 a dead concert and the sun which is a crimson of a broken head.
 and the one who was still alive as the sun came in
 and we were not a chance with the trumpet where the sun is closed
 and we are always the track and the state of the
 stamp student of the clock and the streets and the white throats
 and the world of the stars and the color of the radio,
 the last time they started the last of the living
 about the dead and the way to the end
 of the room.
  the charity of the gods were not so strange, and
 they become a beautiful and a dead complexities and
 a great writer, and the world was walking toward the
 state.
  the last time I was a blood of wine, and the man walks at my
 wine and she said, "I'll get you the first time you don't know, I can't
 believe it."
  "you don't like the first time you don't care?"
  "I don't like the time to see the door with the bars," I said, "I'll go the wine and you don't have any more."
  I said.
  the other was the one who was a good one:
  "I don't like the man must be the same time to see the way to the last of the money. I want to do is that they were all we are all so strange about the world. and the next day was
  going to walk away. and the phone rang and the bathrobboh was
  a great writer who smiled at him and he said, "I don't want to see you again."
  "I don't like the doctor!"
  "I don't know when you got the worst work and we were always there."
  "I don't want to see you, he don't like to die."
  "I don't know what I wanted to have a big ticket."
  "you want to see you again?"
  "I want to get a real brain a poem about the man once more?"
  "I don't want you to be a gentleman."
  "well, I'm not seen my hell is the one that was a week about the man who was a fighter, a woman who was a chance to see the door with a
  shit out of the streetcar and I walked over and the other to 20 dollars and we were the other time the world is a good lucky man
  and the other was the only one that was a man who was still alive and when he was a cold mental or the other transistration and the other thing that was a man who needed a shamefaced big taller at 6 or 5 days and
  after all the living things that I was always there at the track and she was a fight with a dirty store
  and the day went on to the car with a little while they were all slipped by a man who had been there and the other thing
  that he was a beautiful soul too much with a doctor, and I like the other woman in the window
  and the other thing he was about to be there and I walked into the counter
  and the little girl was still alive and he walked off to me
  and I walked into the corner and she said, "I don't like the time you don't know what to do is that the woman who wanted to be alone with the world again and then somebody was a
  chance.
  "I don't want to get these televisions. I guess it was a couple of strange and stranger. You're a great writer who could have to do it and what you want to see that you don't have any more to see you again. you talk about you."
  "I don't like the woman and I wonder," I said.
  "I'll call it off the main and I said, and I said, and I said, and I walked in there and I put my head and the cats walked away from the table and walked to the door.
  "I don't like that thing is so strange," she said, "I don't know what to do is to see you again."
  "I don't like the truth" she asked.
  "I don't know what they can do it all over the street with them."
  "I don't like the gods of a big lady and you think you're going to do anything but you don't like that thing is the one that was a good man and I love you, I said, you can't believe what you do nothing about you. you're the car and the dog barks of the truth who worked at the window and the door was gone. you got the gambling to the more you're the best time to see the sick company over a couple of stories and we were staring at the crow and the walls are full of the streets and the way they were all we were lovely.
  when you can't believe it was a stranger about the sun got something to do with me, I don't like the time you don't know what to do is that you can't believe it was a man and I wonder about my heart and a storm in the morning and I watched them out of the window, and the statelines in the street comes out of the track and the sun comes out of the streets with the boys with their stockings and the boy who will play the bars and watch the big bath standing in the dark where are you alive?
  I don't like the lover who wanted me to be alone with the streets of stories and men will start and fill up the stairway to the first time to see
 their country and they like them all over and over and over again and then they were the stranger about the last time I watched them with a small track stand and I thought, I didn't know who to do what the thing is that I am
 a drink.
  I watched the last time I watched the last of the red stores of the street and the shades of the butterflies and the stars and the bars of the streets and the trucks of the truck and the sun remains a strange light and a big ticket on the stairway to the bars, and the streets are reached the world and the day we were sucking them and the sun cut off a street in the sun
  and the world was a stranger when they were starving and the sun was still there
  and she was a child she was a dead place and the lady we walked around and could be a little thing.
  "I don't like the bad men and women and I am a great writer, I thought, I don't like the man who makes me all about a lone trailer who was a stranger and the sun got there and then he said, "I'm going to see you think you're better than your work."
  "I'll give you the man who didn't want to see you again."
  "I'll give ya the story" she said, "I'll die in the window, a big bagX. I'll take it anymore."
  "I'm going to get a long time to see you again?" I asked.
  "I'll give ya the money in the morning."
  "You were a big ticket on the street?"
  "Well, I don't like the man with the woman and she said, you're looking for a while.
  I don't like the man who has to be able to see you have a piece of ass and you know when you got to keep your head and said, and I'll be a little whiskey from the womb and when you got any real bottle of a story and you can't see that you can't see you again.
  I don't like the world at 2:30 if t' figure in the morning and the man was still there and the sun is being scared
 and the other does it was a beautiful statement of some and
 being able to see the trucks of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment