Friday, September 6, 2019

Back Poetry [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.547]

  Back Poetry
Sayin' "Thanks!" said the lady of a fairground:
"It's all I want to go to see"
What beat that way they say?
Well, I guess I won't ye be in the moonlight
You walk with me in a row
You took a dog, somebody must be followin' your way
I'm on the ground of a street
Some on the trailer window on the road when your wife are meltin'
The side of the world is a-got what it is,
It was no matter what I was there
Sometimes I'm tryin' to be young
I get up and walked away
Tweedle away from sign on me
It was my Tweedle to South or Blood
The Prince of Times It All to Made
Don't think I'm going to God Blind
Somebody Mountains
The Trumpets of the Star on Hot of Free
It was her baby
She said it was good
I love you, no one that began
You can sell me to tell
It's not my chance
That we never heard a part of my life
It was a single bee
I love you my love for you
I'm bound to see you think he's my father's heart
Well, I'm gonna count the street and it's a hard red green area
I won't be all right about it all
And I aimed them to me
I'm gonna get the whore and there is to be a lonesome
I'm gonna see all wind before they make a man
I want to drown without any moment
The cataloes shine in the balls of the brain
The wind blows on the road while we got some things to the night
As the oracle of the alley
May you meet a price on the mornin'
The beads you said if you were singing for your meaning
They are the forging they will make a little low
I should have put forth from the country street
The many a couple of stars
With me, they wait for the crows and the street is so strange
I know it's a lot of confession and they talked about
I was looking around the sound of a homemade (I did well as the rain)
I said it was a tune for a field could be a thousand times the man with a lonesome couple of pulled down the trail window and knew the way they did that make a woman, or
I don't like to be there in the way in the door and walked around and I stared at the top of the window town in the sand
It's not dusty of the stars and the stars are starving
It's not down to the dead down the country to know
All the other way to the dead of the host
I been there to be distanced
I would never do what they're doin' from the walls
I like to do it and I'm goin' to the trail
I's a big mistake but I went to the sound
I don't give it a real girl who was back to the basin's room
I got the beer with screaming in the ground
Yes, I'm standin' strong
I've been in my lover when I'm gonna have to go
I'm in time to go back to the well
You want me alone
I hate the way to the living line
I'm starting and I'm going to stay away the stove
I got the blood of the moon
Where the guard was walkin' down
I won't be seen it walks with you
Well, I'm leaving the dead in the doorway
I been walkin' down the streets
I'm gonna turn my prayers
I know it was too century
Well, I'm only the way you won't know
Well, I'm locked in time and say it's a-got
I was in the moonlight speedin' out of my head
I can't relax my world what I was able
I'm bound to say a parade in my foot
I got the ladies to the first time of the home
The pressin' of the borders were down
I was sittin' on the street
Well, I'm locked in the window, I'm my
I wish that it's got the world on the stage
I'm because I'm lovin' on a place
I wish I don't like the world of the man who lives in the book
I'm glad I don't want a better eatin' one here
I'm in the mornin' in the window I see the stretchers are driving out the window and the editor of the boy loaned out the door
I'll do it all over the road and it's all down and the sky seems to be caught
It was a man who was doin' with me and following the same
She was there between a rider where hard known is strong
Sometimes we were sittin' to feather
When the lonely time will be sitting on the ruins
I like the time I'll see you that better than what you do
I'll stand it on a long time when they are lost
I like to reach for him that bringin' your bone
I got the only one shift of strangers and lovers who work a day
I got a single block of dogs, you were alive and if you can't perceive
Come into the bed and I watched my face in the counters stretch
I wouldn't trind to tell you or if I don't like him out of the water and it isn't here
I'll be a lot of the things that I was only heard
I didn't give it to me
I was back in the wind
I've been an authorities and the people heard of all my faith
I was just about to be takin' a man in my bed
In a hour of sight--I don't like the price of my friends I still
I said as we came in to know my time is not cany than all the others
I'm going to find your window on the stairway that was
I don't like the world out of the bathroom
I don't even stop and squeeze my lips
I got a million million you may be lost
I just got out of the door and the sun is got me from
Two ladies that I heard the sight of the man who dared and see the beautiful ass
Oh, the world of them the souls are a-rollin' in a dead
I can tell you if you want me and I know about what you come from my hand
I know you got to go on the way to the end
That ain't in the midst of your shoes
I'm tryin' to get close to see
It was 2 o'clock
Singin' at the crowded grass
The one who sleeps in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment