Sunday, September 29, 2019

¦ they were not hurt at all [Full Poem][Temp. 0.481]

¦ they were not hurt at all
 I knew so you can do is to speak to me.
  I don't like the one I stand at the window, the men will be closed
 and I like in the streets and all the women like that thing is a window
 and I am not a lonely night away from my window and alone with the rest of my ass, I got to the end of the street
 and the long green lights were all looking at me
 and I kept thinking about the streets of green and three feet and
 bargain and a tale of power and beautiful and slow
 and the first time I have to be a few things and the streets and stillness of our parents and
 feeling that the house does sleep
 and the stocking on the white rain will return to the
 barn.

  I was a big ticket on a barred pink porch
 I thought I was a man on the bar
 I could still lie along the street
 and I went in there and said, I thought, I'm going to get these meal beds
 or if you think I won't come to your mouth and
 like a stranger than you walked into this dark
 while the woman woned with some of the bottles of the last chyme
 or a child moves back to me
 and if there is the world who worked and leave them on
 and I have loved yourself
 and I thought it was a long time for the same writer
 and I don't know why I wanted to be all right
 in a hotel in a chair
 and the sky was some painted heart
 and a month I was a cop in the morning
 the whiskey is the rest of the stars
 the big blonde on the bone
 and the grass was clearing the window
 as I learned the champ of my hand and
 said the cats walked to my car
 and I walked off and at 2:30 in way the
 doctors and the dead bullets
 and the same old poet said the other
 hallucination.

  some of them were only things you can't
 be a writer is the man who did their face in the
 hand and the excess of the shade
 of a stranger and the boys of a book
 one day he was a big brown man
 and the wind blows back the street
 but the woman walks through the bed
 with the big man who walked in to the
 starving of the chair and the sun comes off
 to the right sort of the man who treated us again
 and the stars will still with a revolution of
 gasoline.

  she takes the red sky going on
 and said
 and they were all so strange.

  and I can't believe that I haven't got
 better, but I can't sleep
 and he said, I don't want to see the day
 and I let her have to see him somebody and
 I didn't know why I wanted to do is
 anything.

  and I said, I said, we got the best thing out there
 I got a face to get the bar
 I walked out the little more there's nothing to do what they were and there wasn't
 a guy who wanted to be alone
 it's a bad message the instant of pain.

  and I walked into the bathroom
 and the ankles were still there
 and I watched the stairway to my pockets
 with the stars and the red steamshit of the street
 the time spies the streets of things and spite of
 love.

  for the next day on the bars,
 it was a trunk splather and somebody had
 butterflies, and the way back into the last cigarette and
 started the screen the silence of the every spoked
 and the radio on the clock in the shade
 and I walked over and like to see the president
 in his striped and dry or the kitchen
 and the same as the way the world is.
 she said, and I have lost it all the way the worst of them
 wasted the world
 but I can't stand it now
 and many death and night are many a day
 and I thought I said, and it will be something about
 alone.

  and it's a been told me, you know what it was
 better.

  the animals that be coming at
 in the world.

  you live with the state of my cotton filling a glass of
 your bottle, like a wall of grass
 and the sound of the clever beautiful and the trumpets are
 and the beating of the contentment of the clerk,
 the days are still there was not really
 about me.

  somebody said and what I was a child
 and I walked into the bathroom and along with a good comed for Los Angeles
 and I am sure it is all right the trip of a big time
 and the traffic painters for a new world over the streets and the barns the mind of
 beethoven trees of contests and the breaking and the old man and the world is old
 and the world who wouldn't be a contest in the many strange and the world of a man of strangers sound and
 said, and the door was the world in the bag of the room and the dirt of the shipping closet, the champions turned up the boulevard and the other sides with their armies and the belly are on the sun
 and I have always been in the way to the world and the crows were right there
 it began to feel my car with a gamble on a roar where the heat is
 too hard to stare and be sitting on a parking lot.
  at 45 mid at the counter and stand in a little while
 while he was a boy and his mother
 said to be the man who didn't
 be able to see the slashing
 on the area and the sharks were surrounded by a telephone big cat.
  I had to be alone with a bad son of a woman who being a statue on a mouth of for
 anybody.

  he was a man who sat well before I was sleeping too much of the belly's writing about his
 bearded buttocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment