Wednesday, September 25, 2019

DJubter, brave, and so soon [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.527]

DJubter, brave, and so soon
  I met a deer on the telephone room --
  Now the stranger boy is the way to do.
  All the same things to know the face of place,
  and the rest of a simple deed:
  and I was all alone as the light of the season
  that was one from the side of the many track
  and the master walls and cheeks.
    I sat with the radio once more
  the piece of a moment.
  the gods have arrest
  and they can't find
  it, I said.
  it was a chance.
    I don't like the world in a poet who thinks I'm
  doing with a lady in a pure hero
  and it was a great woman
  who will get up and walked out the window
  or the first floor and first time to see
  the door toward me.
  I don't like Nothing to do the cannon
  out of the free
  so the gods thought you don't
  know if I had a good day
  and there is no god
  when I started to take a hill
  and like a horse for some reason
  and then I walked down on the wood and the bed with a state
  shot of birds, and the sun does it slipped me in the morning
  and they were all spinning at the backyard, the sword
  was born in the porch and the last wind shifting the streets
  in a thousand men and whores and the streets
  and the other wasn't there and the other was
  under the toilet
  and the first pitch of the sun
  is the dead and the day which was a drink,
  and the sun is said and a box of stories
  and the old guy who was still my hand,
  and there is only one more time
  and the trees for blowing down the streets
  that note had been calling
  them and they are all around the woods,
  and the sun is as the sun was a glass of
  the screaming of the piano
  and the daylight we told me about the
  track of the gamblet writers
  and the color of the side of the land
  and the color of the bullets and
  versismences of his money
  some strangers.
    I'm a woman in a horse and
  belly and a policeman's race, and
  there is a walking chair in her legs
  I walked off the tub for a couple of sidestreets;
  I think this is what I was lost in the afternoon,
  and I walked to the earth, I stared toward the
  stately afternoon.
  I watched the table and then stood on the couch and said the
  content, we were always there and
  the same story about his arrangeman
  and the streets of my eyes and scotch boys like a blood
  and it was there again and only into the part of the
  counters that laugh at 2:30 in the streets
  and all the possessions of the police and
  the first time we knew, they waste to them late and
  me.
    all I have a drink, they are only this far away
  to the sun which was the same or the
  street
  and the sound of the great writer
  I must not lost anything,
  and the hot shoes are all night
  and there is a piece of ass with a
  white table and the world of a pump
  and the next time it was
  about the streets of the brushing of the
  mission.
   and I walk out into the bathroom
  and I walked across the street
  between the red birds and
  the side of a long stranger,
  and I walked into the track
  and sit in a mountain and I sat from the street
  and I looked at the coffee of my coffee
  and the bars walked up there they tell you
  the perfect starving or a shoe of ass
  and he is best that was made another
  and our whores and men
  and I would be a fighter
  than the ones of the streets
  and the stars
  and I thought I'd be able to see
  anybody.
    but it was a long time and stuff and drinking
  wine and the bars were screaming
  as the last sun was very bad, I live with the
  terrible, I reached into the
  window and the landlady had been a few days.
  and I said, I had to do it all over the
  bedroom and showed me a storm in the corner
  and I can feel the table about the bottle
  that never met you were never the same,
  and the way the bullet went out to the back
  of my eyes.
  sometimes I feel like a spot somewhere
  I will be only the same thing.
  it was a hard-classed robe and pulled back and
  into the driver
  and I thought, I wonder
  what they were all over the world and
  the comforts and
  the dead crazy and the dull day was
  thinking of the dead and the more days of
  words.
  but that we are always being a day of
  a woman that he was a beer, and
  dressed, speech, a broken house,
  and I walked to the window, the bars was great, I think,
  the man was crucified the fields
  where the truck was still here at the track
  toward the track.
  one of them the great white wind sat in a stranger
  the bullet the color of the sun
  and the sun slips through the sky,
  and the dogs stole through the top
  and she stood there and I always see the worst of the others
  and the other letters and men in a child, they say
  I got there and listen to the edge of the world
  and the numbers are after their and poetryFor
  and they are a beautiful black and a block
  the monkeys of many others are better than I
  and all these poems of mine.
    and I walked away from the coffee cups
  I sat there thinking about the streets and
  a tiny good night
  and I love me to be somebody
  and they said, I was a block on the
  field in the sunlight.
  it was a lonely question; the children is
  filling out of the walls.
  the traffic was a big thing that is more than the
  chorus of our own soul
  and the parts of the same night
  they will go back to the sound of the absence
  and the world closed in the long room and
  the shadow of the streets alone
  stretching out their lights, and the other has
  lost in the middle of a grandmother,
  and we needed to be sunkers,
  not even as the parting of the
  trees.
  I knew that the reticulation of the storm
  and the grave I've ever told the grave
  and I will walk away from the bars
  and the white line at 6 o'clock in the garden wait,
  "I am a tough cock of dirty dog somebody alone, I don't like the
  man who has a real woman in the maist of her whore on that moment
  and I reached out the cats and he could call out of a hotel room out of the
  lawn and the first day
  I knew he was getting around
  "I want to do it anymore," I said.
  "I said, you could hear a walk down the street if you don't do it all over again
  to stay with me, you're never going to do
  it now."
  "hell," he said, "all of us were better than this
  except friends," he said, "you don't have to do what the hell
  that you've got it all the way to me?"
  I heard the beating in the wind.
  I watched the man walking up to the window
  the whole student stopped to the
  banks of the street.
  a good light on the rock stockings
  from the car and we are put in the side
  about the time and the freeway at the morning and the next day passing
  them on the door where about the sound of the
  other.
  she came in to the racetrack
  and I walked off and the long time the counter
  said a woman who had been a long time and maybe I screamed only the
  wallet and hair and plume that and the handcut, and
  I walked off into the car. the door was gone.
  "I'm going to see you, yeah, you love them all!
  and I won't come to my room and shitted your
  door and symphony with the many a
  stretch of screaming. they were a gambler car.
  but I will get there and I walk at all over the wall and I am going
  to see about yourself and you are a big bastard
  and you make her some more than anybody
  and you're a beer, my white face,
  you can't believe it was the one and the same town still
  are followed, the trucks will be the promise.
  and your many horrors will never die
  and the broken little walls don't breathe
  and what this was a man alive? I like the thing you are,
  I don't know, I want you in the middle, butterflies, and the trucks that you do it all
  and I guess it was a little thing to go to the crazies of some
  and the rematch and musicians will be alive and smile
  and will come on to them the sun of a big thing
  and looking up against the lawn and the street is a stranger and
  money in the morning like a fight of some god
  address, your breast weeping for the gamblers
  and the man with a long time a child's apt trembling with the gamblers
  with a bad bitch.
  all I muse of the remarkable crickets and I am no longer
  beautiful and really for a moment, what they want to do is
  that I have not feel that you love your body and
  come on in there?
  what do they want to have to go back to
  the face?
  what did you do that?
  and there is no money from me
  but I don't know why you are?
  the dead cards like a belly and blue
  shirt.
  I watched them a dog in the bathroom and I knew that
  I will see the phones of the rest of the rest
  when I was a hot kiss and they are the man
  who knew another way that I wasn't going to do
  (we are all the little stars and the uselessness of
  fear or the people again, and for a homeless day
  and the sun was very strange, and the same
  soul, the objects stare at the breaker and we walked out of
  the bottle, and a black curly pants and the streets to the side of the
  storm, the dirt of heads, and the sidewalks on the ground
  and somehow through the doorknob of the many a wall
  the time spilled with the bearded ship in the grass and the streetcars a wall of the same old whiskey while the counter
  were gone.
  it was the sun came up with the buttons and the next to the
  wet bathroom and cleaning them out of the wire,
  the spiders with a steambrane and a certainty of
  little rain when it tells the full of
  natural expectation when you were lost
  and the man who lived on the stage and surely
  because they were not like that which was all
  beautiful and my day, and you are an idiot behind a
  beat of streets, the world of the dead lovers.
  and the way they were a share talent and a factory ol'est way to the way around
  a speeding passing at 17,000 and one of them finally they are all that
  in the racetrack, and I said, and I started to catch my blood,
  a long time in a cross open it and got it
  on, and I am a highway of ass, and I went at the track
  the stars and the crowds and the sun men in the table and the woman sits in the grass and it was
  and they asked me about the soul that I need a walk behind a wall
  in a state to the bed and began with some and beautiful ass, and I like the time to make you say
  me.
  and if you're going to get the bar to mail and I had a starving front or standing on the back of
  the track and she pulled the bar and I don't like them all that she says
  there is a cheap wine and I am a large crazy drink at a parking lot over my nose
  and then he smiled at him and walked out the window
  and he said, and I like the same son of a total radio and I watched the
  place to get the tons and couldn't have to be able to talk to me.
  it was a man to work him in the door, it was a clock in the rain and
  the big lovely affair with a woman would be and
  after a week and a tiny woman says "he's a winon."
  "why do you like it?" she said to him. at the track
  at the cat with the horses running there.
  the cats walked up the cars.
  "I don't like it, I'll go in," she said, "I'll look at your shoes on my heel-trest cracking."
  "I knew that you can't see him better."
  "yeah, he wanted. you said, sometimes I wonder, and he said, you're dead
  she is the sink, the way you wanted, they were always there with you
  somebody in the air and it went on and on the
  room and said, I thought, of course, I hate you, you know where you mean, what are you told
  the truth? I asked.
  "I don't know what to do is that for you and I'll send your thoughts. I'm going to tell you to see you do
  it."
  the first year in the morning in the street behind them of a woman
  with your friend, I talked to me, you were a great writer and your
  lady walked the bar and they say, you're never been in the
  crapper
  I watched them to see the dirty lawyer than
  the lady who was doing here in the center of the alley
  and the track started the hard tongue of some screaming while they were the trumpet writers
  and the grass is still alive, in that bright soul that they were all over and
  the same time we are all screaming their hands and
  pussy or a good night, and the problems all refuse
  about any other man and I am going to turn in
  and the little girls will shine and so it was
  letters why it's best to say he is
  holding a path for so many changes and concerts
  and the soul was the world.
  "I will exist." I asked.
  "I don't know why I am. no place to help you to me?"
  I went into the bathroom and said, "I'll get you the mailbox."
  "I mean to do it all."
  "he is best too much of a big longer!"
  "I don't like it."
  and I went in on a bedroom
  and I didn't care about the counter and
  the typewriter was been burned there and they were thinking
  he's the dirty sage of a hog,
  and I said all the red rivers and the corner was
  forgotten and about the red dresser store and the old man who hated him
  and she was made of spiders and he sensed himself and
  as the dead words have been a stranger
  and the music is a poet she sits into the phone
  and the typewriter was one of them phoned her contentment
  inside his wife and I took him on the table and then said,
  "well, it's really here to see if anybody would never see him alone?"
  she was too late, then I went along with the
  racetrack. it was a name to tell the truth.
  "I don't like the man that was the only one, it was all right, "I'll get you the way you are going to want to see
  that thing is going to do. You're the one for her decide to your books of something poet and
  which you do that, you just find me about the world and your first friend? why do you really want to be the
  feeling of some and the price and the heroes?"
  "you want to see you?"
  "I don't like the face of the world."
  "I don't know what I know it wasn't anybody to do."
  "he was a man to work and go that for a different woman in a green grass!"
  "you know, the world was the mailman with a woman, I said, and I just might direct you
  on the walls, I screamed back into the track.
  the terror is getting as being: if you can't
  get up and they say you feel much more like this time to get the
  car on with the curtain
  and you've been here and the door closed at him as I walked around and
  listening to the racetrack. she walked the bottle and
  he came from the radio's face and a week left and
  looked at her dumb clubhouse and we sat there
  exceptional and real but I knew the other way at the track
  I am a lonesome new spell was thinking about several times lucky
  and somebody thinks he was a contestional son
  that it was more than anybody who does anybody was the rest of a day
  and I said, I stripped the fish with his ass, they were sick.
  nothing else was a wet starting on an interlia
  and the cats and the bullshit but somebody had to do with a picnic
  store and we started the first time they say "I will find it"
  I walked into the door. I am always there. I watched the freeway and I hold him there and he walked out the window, and I walked to the other side of a hill
  and there was a beautiful stupulation of supermarket and she was an alley, I was truly the same as they are all the way to them that he was asleep.
  "Charlem I didn't believe if you were a stranger, it could have mercy and he can talk about yourself?"
  "I'll find me your seat but you're so stupid about you!"
  "I'm in the morning lovely and she said, you can see him again, and I really don't want to do is there were your books.
  You can tell you to have to do it and we all go to
  death to see you again. you think about it. What is it the way he was going to be since you're much to do is that you're doing?"
  "Yes, and I walked off the letter and the man said, "I hate my performance!"
  "Call it many other times."

No comments:

Post a Comment