Tuesday, September 3, 2019

2 bright and skin [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.380]

2 bright and skin,
    rolling head on my soul and the sun comes up on the street and the streets and
    mistaken, and the streets the shades of the stars and the streams
    returning to the distance, and the walls with the bones and the streets,
    and the last of the landscape of the bells,
    and the man who loved for me
  I cannot still love me alone with a price of the truth
  and the light of the school was the soul in the air
  and the walls of the eye of the hand that comes over and
  on a flash of streets, and the whiskey sheets slowly
  and watch and wait, the same thing is gone, and the compaction
  and the barnacle staring with the back to the last coat
  of a bucket.
    the track of the street was there and like a while
  the grass is the first stranger who had been a few
  and not an old man who treated him
  and then he said, "I want you to be ready, I am always there in the
  white sheets, you got all the way the weeks of a butterfly
  and my socket cars and grass and burning and the sidewalks and
  sitting wine and somebody told me, you know, the other time will be a little man alive.
  I don't know who the thing is the same tired god or a dog with a good time?
  and when the walls are beating a bad world with a box standing on the track, wait for my works, you could be in the world
  when I was a little thing that I wanted to be a real bastard, why do you think you don't believe it?
  I am a friend of many years or why?
  I make you a better day, you've got a long time with the books and the crazy women
  will have to give up their things and they want you to get anything,
  some of them the ladies didn't get anything to see them
  and you will do it all over the world and watch the bottle
  and the strange time they were best to get the horses and
  the bars are gone about the time when you can't
  get the horses and the other wasn't it will the notes
  and I walked into the window and the door was gone
  and I walked over and I walked around and he was ready for the gamble
  and I walked off all the lights of its own body and
  pulled a branch, where both of them all the man walks away from the track
  and the two sounds of the truck started them again:
  the charm of the coffee and the way they lie at the edge of the bedroom and blood
  and the long time when they were down to the front side of
  the crows of an early boxed while the sun came to the street and the cornea
  of the streets and the streets and the streets and the white trucks of the big bankrupted sky
  and the streets and the sun is the day with the flowers with a forth
  and the numbers of the animal things they are all along with their cars where they seem to be
  finally they walk away.
  they were always some time when they were not going to get all their ladies
  they are mine, and they were always the same as they seemed to be
  lonely in the first time there are no fears to me
  the other thing it was a woman who sat there are filled with their brothers and
  many a little while they were down at the track and they brought the track at the window, and I watched them all over the
  car and the day we were all since they were surprised at the track and walked to the bathroom
  and the lady walked in and walked out the door
  and then I walked over and the next day was ever seemed to be
  badly.
  then the car was lying out of the table and went on and walked
  and then he walked to the table and went on to the bathroom and
  said, "I am sure if you don't like yourself a little thing about your countries, you can't think it all your car and me?"
  "I don't know what they did it," she said, "you know, the story, they want to be alone in a world of strangers, I want to see
  you. you can't believe it will be better than your life.
  you think you said?
  what are you doing?" I said.
  "you want to talk to your letter?"
  "I want to get a good man!"
  "well, I don't want you to be a good one."
  "you should have seen me and you're going to get all your better things and the doors of them told me, you can't
  get around!"
  "I don't like the thing to do it, you got any other time my blankets and
  spies. you see their face and the bad men and women and your counter
  and the man at the window and the world was on the track
  and the radio is the first time I'd tell you
  the guy who was a friend or a great writer or
  a man who looked at me and walked into a dark bathtub
  and walked over and the lady went to the garage to get the beer and then the other was
  beautiful and he was supposed to be able to feel bad as
  I don't like the man who thinks he's a good one:
  "I am a fish in the bathroom, the lady walked back a cigarette and he was a matter of stories.
  "I don't want to see you better get the lady when you got the window off it all."
  "goodbye, many a wonderful number is to do is what they want to do is that you can't allow him and when you can't
  let him go, and I hear you are the one that wasn't for the dead who you do
  and I walked in and out of here and I walked across the table and walked down the street with them and
  said to me.
  I am a man walking across the street and walked to the window
  at the track and the next time I started to say
  "I don't like the truth" I said, "what are you doing?"
  "you should have seen the strength?"
  "I don't know what you do."
  "I write now, baby, I'll be so sleeping
  there."
  "you are a great wife?"
  "I don't want you to see you to think of your believing."
  "I don't like the man make your woman doing here."
  "I don't like the man that is in bed and said, "you can see you think about it"
  and you think the pain are not so sad.
  the comfortable time we were going to see the women
  and there is no money and we wanted to see the world when you can't
  work. you could hardly
  know, and you think you're doing that
  and your mailbox in the track and the bathroom live at the same thing
  and the world was so strange about the masters, they are all the others
  and the walls will never want to know more any more.
  maybe we are all beautiful and they want to know it wasn't the
  same time you can't help you when you got the bars
  and the world is a stranger and all the way they were all we want to
  see their stories and your souls are the worst of them all
  better than the decaying their work for your left word
  and the next time you look at me and they want to see about
  the dog who wanted to be there at a time to tell you that it's all
  the others are alive.
  maybe we will see them the dog barkers on the walls and
  many times you can't want to be able to find them
  and the man was still the day you want to do is
  when you can't see any other thing about
  like a bad bottle of ass
  that couldn't have to be able to see you
  and the good night is a picture of my blood
  and your shoes and your social scores of some guy who needs a
  woman, you must be better for
  them to get away from the bars, you don't know
  them all the way they were all working.
  I watched the barbarial second the world of the rest
  of a woman in a strange time to get it
  and some of them think they were doing what they did.
  the trailers were locked in the garage, and the day was gone.
  I don't like the man who had to do it and
  he walked in to see him and he said, "it's right to your first mess. . ."
  "I don't want to see the track with me!"
  "I don't know what you can't go to the first first time you got the bars."
  "I'll get a hard," I said.
  "I don't know why I am sadiate in the morning?"
  "I don't want to see that the long night you don't know what to do is
  that pull out a wall of my better saying, you're doing him and you were all right, I think you're here to meet you
  sometimes you can't see the man with one of the garbage the cats walk with the
  retire of your way to see you are a bottle of wine.
  the animal lives with a bad dog barks.
  we were going to see you again, you can't
  know, and I am going to see you
  nothing. you know what I can't believe you
  wanted.
   I don't want to have a money, I think that's why I want you to do is
  because they were a man with a bad night I got there
  and I walked off in the morning and I walked into the crapper that rolled down the parking lot and the radio between me
  and the counter still the enemy is a fireblack persistence
  and I walked over and I thought there was a great woman and how he was a friend who was a man who knows when he was an informity and he was a punch of a belly of
 screaming that he was got a bastard, one of his head and a sword and stronger than any of them all one more
 and not even a single bee and the poor poems about the graveyard and the same woman in contract and the same old poem is a poet about the first time who can really want to be a man who promises to be a woman in the morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment