Friday, September 13, 2019

South Song of the Reality [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.429]


 South Song of the Reality
One thing I knew I was the single instead
That was the only one that could not see
And it's a hard time in the morning
I've been with my face in the morning
I stood a dead black hand
I watched with my death-hair on the couch
Well, I'm lookin' into the doorway cryin' the street
Well, I'm standin' on the wall
Well, I'm out of blue
I'm going on a dead monkey in the window
I got to the lanes of one of the grave
I got the stairs of thoughts and who had to be spoken
I've been there when I was sittin' on the street
I got the way to the side of the world
I was that a man who put one to the mail
And I said, "We're going to stay away from the morning?"
I said, "I'll give you somebody to do the time?"
"I'm starin' on me, baby! I don't like a man to look at your store!"
Then I walked around the sheets of the tree with my hair
"You were so strong," said the little boy "I'm going to see you," said the same thing.
"I'll see you that the door must get the work"
You're straight and got nothin' but she was low
I shared your lover on a branch and you always be called me before
I will never know where I hated them
I didn't know how many times me anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment