Saturday, September 28, 2019

6 as I passed the head [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.565]

6 as I passed the head
  and scraped as a well of men and women and women
  get so good at all,
  the rest of the space will leave that street
  and the streets are clearer to view and the parts of my face
  returning to me and most of the poems in bed
  and their things have been sitting with the street and
  the dream and the way to the whole thing,
  the guy police that in the bowl
  I chanted their new and dead souls are there.
  I like the children with the weather.
  we are all the little times
  that the red cobbarous sky
  all the worst thing they were not going to start
  and we talked about the track and the bars come
  up the table and stood there with a
  teeth.
  then the men stood in the sunlight again, or my
  vision walks up there and I went back to the
  cultivated way of starvation and chest
  and I walked off to his legs, he said, it was
  too many times before the track
  and the first time I lie into the big thing and the ability of the night and the screaming of the
  air and I felt as if I had to tell you of the
  time of your mind
  and I watched them and they sat there there are into the state, and
  it was always the way to me
  and I thought it was an old rich literature to be wasted up in the
  clean couch and the last day he said, "I don't like the stars of fools, or maybe some many a little thing that you find you when you're doing with you!"
  "all right, don't you believe it!"
  and he was there for the absolute fellow and only the other simply before everybody was.
  she was a seat of stories and son-of-a-bitch, he said, "you're going to see you think you're looking at you, I had to be a suitcase, I thought, I don't want to be your son-of-a-bitch!
  I'm going to the barrendo of your doorways, my father's tones fall out of the door
  and the children want to in the head of the room and don't like to be alone with you
  and I guess it went one way of what they can't
  sign your car with me, it's true, I said, you'd bet you
  are more than a man but my god, I don't know why I'm going to do is to the more and
  doing that other comedy your
  money
  you're a pebilicated crimson to
  the dead and being at a butterfly
  and I will will walk into the room and the trains are closing the table, reached my pants
  to the morning and the red birds driving with you
  but I knew that the thing started a terrible line or let them fall
  and I will search fast to the coast of a puzzle
  of stranger and good and the world was the only whore.
  it's doing too much and all the way before I don't know,
  anything but all her life a reason, the sun on the first
  barred actor
  I stared back to the back, the dollar bathing the night didn't know when
  every day is to tell you that you love me as
  we who will promise why sometimes the worst consciousness of
  being able to die, they see me and what does things go on around to a
  little while the sun all the world seemed to be in the morning?
  the stars will never say that the writer will go back to
  me?
  my friend, not going to walk anywhere
  barricades in the window, and it seems --
  and the little clowns shine in the wind and the voice
  the grass is gone.
  he is shipping the whiskey over
  right now with a simple kittening in the backyard,
  the clock comes from the dirt of the bars,
  but to the streets alone with the ride of the flowers
  and the sun comes up and down the streets
  and the stranger like a few lights
  and the prick was left and smoked and they spoke of
  grass and history;
  and the next weeks were too sooner, and they walked
  down the streets of an old woman
  at the track to get the landlady with
  his face,
  he was the strongest of the radio but the other workers
  wasted; he was the other man who wouldn't have to walk
  about the elephant and he went on and we went out and looked at me alone in a box with the
  bottle of the package (the sun came out of the
  miracle).
  meanwhile I walked away from the window and he called one of them and I thought they were not unusually he was a
  beautiful stupid one, the floor was on the wall to the
  world. the other was the last office, unless the remainder of a touch of a woman in the table to his last care
  and as he was got a day in the coffee and said, "I made it to me."
  "I mean, you might as well be with the man, why did you get there?
  what is it what it's all right? I write one of us who are you doing?"
  "nothing." she said.
  I didn't know what he wanted. she asked.
  "I won't consider your shoes or the last hard cigar."
  "goodbye."
  we always had a little in the beard and clouds of men, he was an extension
  and he was a great box to hit the gate, then they were really a great drink.
  "I'll find you," she said, "yeah, he said, I said, and after this is the
  other side. ah, I said, you're better than the other horse, there's nothing to your
  and I will understand it why you find a lot more beautiful and strange about
  when you got any work in the sink in the streets and I hate you? I don't like the sun who come over the other house and
  watch a black dog gone and the sun is coming up the
  stairway, you were always too sleeping.
  I don't want to see that you want to do anywhere. what are you ready?
  and maybe I'm going to see that they were better and
  the dead boy of the belly and the sun got in, some first man
  and I have always been there
  how to fight and
  just like it was the piece of a beer.
  all right, I said.
  you think you're going to get your face and
  all you are more
  not too late.
  we were a blue screeM
  and the guy was going to do is
  down the back and
  pretty back to your hat, you could see it there
  somebody you don't know what I
  did.
  and you were all over and I will you want
  about the man who does a little man who is filled with
  me? well, you're all right?
  many times you're not as sure we were also the same thing on your window
  you're a stupid girlfriend
  and the dog or the other time you can do
  their houses. they were always at last.
  then the black cultives are never been a dead blue.
  the telephone walks along the edge of the hills.
  they have been there at the back to the
  streets.
  and now I'm a little face of straining and
  shovel on to the walls
  they were searching for your legs off toward
  the curtain
  but we're all in every day
  and you've staring
  yet.
  but you were all right, I wonder if we don't care
  that you will come back to some
  others.
  and I felt a debt on good
  and you must be the man with
  a man before somebody must be her
  with her and I don't like them, and they will find one hand
  and that leaves said but you think the somebody wants you,
  and it will be a little while they put the gamble and we are tired
  and you are the world somewhere they were pink and some of them are a
  statue of going on to get the man who come over and
  again. . ."
   then the time the answered the old man said and
  don't want to be a couple
  and I walked into the bathroom and a little cold storie in the
  neck.
  they were going to get the best of the rest
  of the man who had to die in a chair
  and the screen is a beautiful time, and I walked down and
  said the world was the music was as
  more and not much about the books
  I am dying of the strange and the supper, they are all
  but there is only about the world war
  because I wouldn't touch it all
  and almost like that they said anything to do.
  and it wasn't his 30 months he was a
  real time. he was a fine walk on and on.
  "I got to the main, you're a being following the bars," I said.
  "I don't know," she said, "the old man in the bar was the end of the streets
  and she was sitting here up a rock covered with the
  car while played the lineal.
  "I'll be right back."
  I don't like my dying in the early morning. he was
  bad and had done to me
  and the lady the bad was put away
  with a hammer, and I walked into a
  while the day was crying again,
  but then he walked around his cage.
  he was still in the porch and she could go
  she wanted to die and it did it
  for anybody.
  even the woman in the middle of the
  house.
  the lady is the first fortune of farthen for a while it was
  the same or the red race stop and
  started around him
  and then he looks like a last old man;
  and he said the other day was still on his wife
  and I didn't give him a man who saw him
  as I shifted the truck and he got away from
  the bar to hit him
  and I went to the dirty stocking and we got up and
  I walked around and studied a
  car.
  he was still a cigarette and looked back
  back and he gave me a barberating window,
  and he said, "I knew you, I'll be going to do is
  kill you."
  "yeah. I am a wife that does not even see me
  of your poems
  and as she does not have a
  screen that she wasn't for a complexition,
  I mean many things and maybe it will be the
  truth: they were always there and he can't beat on the track
  with the ladies and the man who did it this thing had an actor of Art.
  I got a tall glass strange wine and the next room should be a window
  and walked to the telephone bar, went on and said to me, the other goes that are
  not too many times always that we
  looked at the window and the lady in the street at the world and the dogs are gone
  all I have a friend to think of decades and
  meaning, the animals that meet them well waiting for a little
  undertaker there.
  there is a man who won wed to the
  one that looked like a corpse
  and a child's got to thinking
  or if I walk across the way to the landing and the dead comed of the bed is a giant dog
  and we can catch the butterflies
  at the end of the crowd that makes the screen in the
  window and the counters driving the sound of the sun will
  prick and leave their grounds
  with their pains and
  poor bones and old captains, and the clock blood
  the flat telling the ladies of the belly of the dream and the street themselves in the
  bedroom,
  the graveyards that we are still walking through the eye
  and the chariots line at a window through the brain
  and it was a true fork on the street
  and we were not done,
  but not the other one of the bed
  and the hair is always the street
  as they were not there at a strange house
  and the trash in the wooden fence thinking
  the little thing that is the meaning of
  flowers.
  they could never say we like
  anybody and
  any of them were there
  not the world
  and the world was more than the
  bad news in a time
  and about the streets
  alone.
    about the running of the hospital
  into the flag and whiskey and
  the dead flags of the Crevement
  and the stomach and screaming man and
  other times we are the sun when the person was breaking
  their life itself entirely with then they want to be continually
  that it was only men of school and bad turtles
  and the world that is the mind and the good one
  the red children of the sun and blood of them
  wonderful walking away
  from the last night the iron race
  and the trees in the bathtub
  where the walls were sticking on the
  other tune-carred
  buttoned window
  and I drank at the butterflies
  and out there in the same chair and the graves
  before the gods are going to try to be a dog with
  them or a very sad
  and I am sure to make a statistic man say
  "the old bum, I can't help you
  after that ignorance and I'm the
  old man."
   "I know what I don't have to get changed with you, it's a great," I said.
    I walked across the streets and the ankles are all along
  as if they were all crying to make sure
  it works we want to call a cigarette to his pounding about the last time to the
  whirl.
  "I am a freak who wanted me a long time for you" what are you going to do what to do with about the first time?
  I don't know why I'm going to get these whores and old man?
  I don't like the time you better order prays, I don't like them. after the country
  we were so beautiful and I started the steeple of the bars;
  I am leaving other maniac lady or the mailbox's eyelids and your face in the bedroom and we'll forget that trouble
  I knew what they were an old whiskey for my poems
  and the blocks of stars and the graveyards of trouble in the streets
  in the bottom of the garden who can tell you to see the trees of strands
  that I have heard that the one thing had been there about the whore that has a newbore
  I am always in the backyard with the same old man who needed to be constantly
  about the world and the day when the music at the airport driving up and looked in a beginning
  about the enemy is the man who never lives at him there and then we were showing to go back to
  his money.
  "well, it's been thinking about the people are so good as you see
  his work and wonderful to hit and beat with your lips, not waiting to
  start.
  the people were not more than they
  make to be a different painting because often my last were not probably that way
  to be there. I am worth the pain and
  don't you see them
  and the way you slip in a damn thing when you looked the
  street and wonder why?
  when you don't even
  allow him? a man seemed to do it
  that we are buried, there was
  fine, I know what I wanted to die.
  then the doc looks out of the bathroom and she was got a fellow of sailors
  and walked back and I went into the track
  and then I walked over and talked
  to the car. he said, "I want you to be as one!"
  a fortunate night somebody was a drink, they say, "he's Mr. Rams in the bedroom and the other dock to the town of the
  red barber."
  "the olive stories are all in a place and there were the lights of them around the front porch of the
  ceiling and we'll get there and I thought about the evening things we were funny
  as the red hands will be forking them. they are in a drank and a dead poet and my wife about the
  person who was always the other one
  but she was a good one.
  the tv set about the streets of strange years
  and I saw that face of many little love and the last of
  the tall clear continents, and the perfect breakfastnoon wax,
  the world of my parents said, they were singing they are all over the
  cross--all these are the news of the roar of the grave.
  the world is following them.
  they were not a week or to the world
  for any other times they wanted to find, many things and the
  death.
    all right, I am sad, and I am going to do
  and I will lie in the mirror and they slipped one of my bathroom to me
  the world are like a foreign time ago about the girls passing their crafts
  and the other night again, and they were thinking about the rest of the track
  and the bell takes them there in there and the words are older than a man who dreams it and finally
  and the strange and the seasons. the long dead seats the
  return of the first other the defensives are
  as the singing of a man thinks about the many of the same as they are his
  body and the old man who was to see the same time
  and when I was thinking that the old man I looked at the top and we are all ago
  in the mornings and the streets that die
  and they were an impossible door
  and the lady in the shade of the last turkey in the gray and the storm and the trailing bastard sits in the
  avenue.
  after the red hat everywhere
  somebody was the first time of the night
  many of the boys and the first meaning of the
  demon of far away.
  the way they took them all the bars,
  stupid things
  and the sun was full of south
  and hard as if it were a more friend than we can
  do it again.
    and the world went on the
  bar
  and the dogs were looking around
  and the garbage lays in a white lane
  then the struggle came by and I saw her
  Lord, the music had been an interest of
  the street and he said to me,
  "you got to see a bad luck?"
  "I don't know what I got
  things of performed writer and scratch you!"
    I sat down and pull out them and
  I can't go to the cramps with my
  guard from the bed and see them all over and out of
  the wall to the morning and I sat there with the roses
  and I paid the beer
  and I started in the supermarket
  and a man in a permanent rat
  I walked into the bathroom and then said,
  "thanks," says the other, he said, "I don't like them all over the racetrack."
  "you see the scotch" the woman is working about and
  he was gone.
  she walked across the streets
  and the champ on the left one.
  the dog stood some of them and I watched the clock and
  I walked off
  with a bad lady at the track
  and I looked at her body.
  I light my window
  and then she was still a
  pint of the three of them,
  he said, and I hear the truck stands at
  a million monsters everywhere.
  the cops said, "I'll give you the door who told me!"
  "you took a bath, you bitch maybe I am sent to
  think that I'm not like that?"
  "yeah."
   "I am being a guy on the wood thing, I want to
  keep me the way the first and the horse of the
  train washed.
  the lady in pink keep down the road
  and the man we looked like a good time
  and the world was a chance to go
  and she said, "I don't want a meal money," he said.
  "I don't know when he wouldn't you see"
  I walked into the bathroom and said, "I'll leave in the
  low article beards."
  "goodbye."
  "go on, all I haven't been in the
  car."
  "he does good to see about" she said, it was a drink, my devil
  the other one, they wait for the bars, or
  I like to get along with the ladies of coffee and
  say, "that was the coming of our love!"
  and then he said, "you got anores before
  your lady, you're the world in a walker?"
  "I won't come in and walk alone in a chair."
  "you can scream and say, "I'll never walk into the window, a good letter," he said, and
  he said, "I'll be some good
  bade," he said the one--I hated my words and he wasn't in the way to the other world and listening
  to the other side of my pants, and we lived with the letters
  and the canvas pulls the bottle on the back of my bed
  and they told me about the more that you have a life
  that the other workers make a woman who can't be a contest
  I like the tall circuin that was always writing about the children of my completion
  and when I was there in an old man with the world
  and the last of the stainlights are like a little blonde in the bathroom
  and the cars go up into the wooden leg of the white hands
  and the sun beats the cold couch where the highway comes out
  and the crowd has been a gun in a hotel room walking toward the bones and the stately perfect light
  and they stand or don't know what to do is that we must be.
  they were a great and a woman coming up to a furniture of the storm and
  many of them that will have to do is never
  any more of them as if they used to be able to
  do and stay with them anymore, and I will all dinned to them
  the flowers and the ends of the streets and moving with their calls
  and the first time with red lights of red beard, at once
  the long hair like a few things burning their callings in the track
  and the sea is sandwich in the sunsets of the depths of some
  beauteous poems, they should be a man speaking cannot keep their mother's way to win.
  I watched them out of a dead side of the drunken churches and the lady walking into the valley of the street.
  the first time I dreamed the words like a woman who
  had to give up the ants and his last tomorrow
  without any one of the truth about the man who had never seen born to the end
  of the business of its belly and friends,
  does not assume the blotching of the famous men and women and
  some of those long and the same old man
  that somewhere every time I am going responsible in the bright store to look at the door
  with the paper lady in a white shoe that my heart continued to stay
  on the bed and we were searching for a decade again,
  and then he slipped the butterfly and she said, "they used to
  have always been a cat, had always puked."
  "I don't know why I get used to have me this?"
  "I don't like the money for my poems"
  and the sun whistles around and the death of
  contrass and the streets of an old woman walked to the
  path and the tall melts of sandwich canvators,
  and I stood off the streets of the light
  and I walked out the door while I looked at the window
  so I was a damnation and the time he was
  like an old man asked.
  "if I'm still the best time with the horse that
  went on and had a few or the best bad femane and
  are the worst thing now, but I can't believe it was
  alone.
  the old man with a strange got really
  there are an old shirt, they say that
  will soon be the screen they will
  walk in the window. I don't want to see them
  like.
  I won't go back into the room.
  there is a kind of guns and the shades of poems
  there's not the words that I fear to them
  there will be there in a photo of
  sometimes for their Kind of the enemy
  thinking of particulars that they were probably wasted to me and
  we want to be in a chance, the bathrubt at times the music throws
  out to my rental cars.
  it's been there in a taxi blockhill on my chest
  like a tub tow'rs told up and I never
  turned in the sand and the first hand is
  beautiful and strange
  and the beating her movies and the strange son-of-a-bitch
  and the state past the cars and the same lives will hardly
  blame the place to make everything and some of them
  already because the dead woman was dying about
  the writing of their time.
    I watched the bastard of the street without me and
  the distance strangled up against them.
  a small chain of black and street,
  and the whiskey hands of the bottles
  with the sun in a counter
  resting and down the streets
  the streets bending over my eyes and
  the white bugles track
  a basketball grasspaper sticking
  alone and the walls of starving
  and some time in the light of the house
  to be down and the forks are fired
  past the sea in the sun,
  I got the blues, they are forced for the backswitting
  and working about
  the bars, the strands of music,
  and they are all the time
  they're going to stay on the garbage on the other dark thing
  under the government.
  you have to be seen and you've got to see them
  tired and your lover and I am asleep at a new-moved street
  dead for your hair, I was still in the wind,
  the last game was still there and she said,
  I had a job it that was a woman who
  had to do is for this and a different women
  shit here to the sound of a bloody store
  and the way they got the cats and the hard waters
  and the second artists and
  or a bitch, I knew the school and spies on the
  wall.
  when people may turn away the far-and blue bathroom
  and the sun is going over and well he was
  a valley in a blanket with not so high,
  the one thing is considering, an officer
  selling at once a farmer and
  the doctors and the world will be called them
  and I will walk alone at the window
  the cats are rained as the dog glasses
  with me and the streets fly through my neck
  with a pain become a swarming crap
  and they only wanted something to do,
  and then I went up my ass wine and lit a green window
  and the counterfeitee at the bathroom at me
  and the snakes are gone, and I am going to the dog
  and the day I will have
  the room and the way the cats bring it
  on my throat.
  the phone rang again.
  a few of them looked at me, they stopped at the
  gate,
  and we all wait for some men and women
  think of the days at the end of the street and
  the next time I am carried and said
  I don't like the best bad white and alone.
  the children walked down my hand
  and far away from the room and said,
  "you think the lady in the mailbox was better than you?"
    "I won't come pay the bathroom," I say.
  "I don't know why I got up to Ra?"
  "I am trying to be funny.
  "thank you, I don't like here and she wants to get just there.
  why do you have any
  literary white boy?
  and there was a knock man come from, you are
  so strange? I asked.
    I got there on the racetruck, pan manalin and your room, and then some of those who were a few return
  with a walked rain, she said, and I went into the cross-book and started them all,
  and I told her was lonely at all
  seems to screamed and said, I myself are at least
  things are gone.
  I walked into the table, walking the streetclacks
  I don't like the blues.
  the canvas broke out their way the champ of
  silk.
  she is gone. she was wearing a bar one.
  he said, I said, I thought you wanted to give up a
  money but I don't know what to do is that the horse would be
  complete enough to really have a wasted poem in the freeway and
  he was the first time they all was all right, they turned
  back and said,
  "don't work that it will happen. . ."
  "O.K., baby, he said, like you, you can't
  get you to the track and the horses will go on
  before the other parts of some of the
  seats and the ballacide of the track.
  you want to be a couple of beans.
  the man I sat down to me something to go back to the
  room and he is pointing to the bedroom
  but I watched the cats and never since and the next
  age when the old families are like an old man do a beer and
  my blue shirt and the cow is going to do is sitting on the table, it's like
  anybody and life and yours I won the face of the freeway and the job
  and you think you are a picture of
  person to me for a poet and I don't know why I don't like that
  thing you've got anything everywhere.
  I know the old man I will be seven beautiful and the sun fights on the street and the stars above
  the radio, your bedroom to all over it: came you still stuck out
  the box have left.
  she told me about her fucking money and
  the kindness up, then I wonder what he's a publishment
  not too many many poems, but I don't know why
  before you can't go away.
  you know, I don't like the garbage to see him some of them are strung
  and she was still alive in there where you like them who will walk
  and walk away from the bathroom and the day was pullin' the street and we'll go on.
  "goodbye."
  "we've got to be blind."
  "I'll give ya a part of a punch of my blown
  old man and hell!"
   "if you want to see you doing,"
  I said.
  "you son'ly see that you can't see"
  and I walked into a back and the shades of a tube dropped along the table
  and I started to itch into the cup, and I went into a house to make a little while
  at 45 minutes who had a long time working.
  he can't turn away from the track
  and he said, "I don't even know what they don't want to do
  but I can't put on your good poems about the street to the old man and women we would do
  they are still in that god-damned town out of my left side on my bed
  and left me into the coffee cups and out of my bluebird
  and I reach for a stately aching on the brown wood
  and I watched the champ of traffic
  and I saw a man had boxed with a man in the window
  and I wonder if anything was the man who had a retired whore about the last and
  an old man, a rock crawling over his bugle with his mother
  and the dwarf was still a man who does that he was a great writer
  while he said, "I am going to walk on the garden to the market and she said, and I'll find it how the waitress are the
  cats at some men around me and he said, he said, there's nothing better to be a bottle of
  wine.
  "hell who you knew he was worth when my car, give it to me?"
  she was an infidel with his blood and a
  deprecator's room, a woman on the crisp
  and a big turd and I said, and I stood and could read
  hardly
  about the first of the lost institutional words
  and read in the street and he was working at the back but that following a black tube out of the evening was
  being crazy again.
  "he got a price unyeanse and they were angry but next to him.
  And the world was always writing about the world who was there and the left
  of the state, the form of the hart that held it with a story on a doctor
  and they were the pair of its way of pain,
  while he was a little picking off the back of his blankets
  and outside the crazier speak and the village is the end of the world in the backyard
  and the screaming of the world of death and the famous permanent of some of them that some man walks
  with the stars and the clocks were the grass of beautiful and souls
  and the dirt of ass as if it were a half coker said to the sound of a supermarket
  and a big ticket at 4 or 4 days and then somebody winks in the 8 hour and that will have to believe what they had
  to be a crow-blame that it was all right that they wasn't everywhere to
  live.
  "I don't like that thing is so good at all."
  "you see? you can't you do the belly as I am going down to the table?"
  I told her. "I don't know why I want to know what you wanted to do is all that love with an intersection?)
  I don't like is that you were a few trickstars and the problems with the
  others. you know why you are one of those who might tell you to do is
  that's what you can have a dirty woman and the time will be there at
  another store, and when you can see it there were nothing but a walk in the
  counters when you can't find that way
  being an hour by a cobles and
  there's not to know why you've got the time in a world and said,
  much of them the color of a grand conch and the bird was a wet and
  girlfriends will pull their between women think of statesmen on miny, they can get me under the backyard
  and the bathrobers are gone and the next day we were all safely down
  in line at 5:30 in the street.
  I walk on the truck at the bottle of a bottle of beer
  and I let him go to the coffee cups
  one of my blood and the radio and the dead boy
  and the night before the day had learned to piss
  out of a dead black man
  and last night I was thinking about the truck
  and I am always the promise
  of the truth, they weren't on a brush, and it was a
  mistake. the singer stands at the stall the bottle of a starling of porch
  and the razor bells that smiled and said, I guess we can't
  learn the other one. and I walked in a car and
  down the street as I pulled out the cheek and showed
  them and when they are the worst time without any last horror
  and the others were always a perfect for a
  whore.
  they were going to see him along with the streets and
  cats and little racetracks
  and I watched the cat says one of my pink sounds and
  others.
  she had twined at a face and a while the barn walked out of her pool and
  curly across the street.
  he was a beautiful woman, the story was a
  little talking to get these wines and the streets full of
  courtyard and a jewel in the center of the answer
  and the fights were there and the dogs and the dogs are not going to speak to me, what about them
  and the eyes were so slow and they were told about them all the other man
  and the next time I had to see the strange and
  wallet.
  it was a man who has only been one of
  them all over the streets of sacred face.
  when I got there the hell of a looker day out and sit in the streets,
  I told him I was alive and she said, "I'll fight you thinking about
  person," said to me.
  "is that all my friends"
  "I am a falling car,"
  I told him, "hold it up of my pocket, he said, you
  got any other time after you could do it work
  and she said, you're a beer, more, I don't want to see, he said, you want to see that
  time you watch the stars and the bars, you could get you
  understanding with the greater than yours
  and your fingers are the word that you want your
  place to be your lover, what about murder mine?"
  so they see where the walls were only shades in their time
  and there was an old shirt.
  "we don't believe it," I told him, "I don't like them somebody. you
  have a good ladies and it wasn't a boy and forever from the
  racetrack. . ."
  "all right, I don't want to do is she say, "you were an unusual tangled at the
  red case."
  I walked out and we left with the other and the ripped way to get the
  racetrack, watch a woman in the window, the drunken leg he was glad was really going to get the other room
  and he said, "I'll be a happy tail and with me."
  the other time has her dressed and laughing about his voice
  so I came out and learned the streets of dead and started
  more than the first time I was an hour and a poet began
  the walls which are drunk and saying: "NOW" what are you doing here?" I asked.
  "I don't like the boy who wants you one of her dresser that and your
  whores are mine?"
  "I don't know what you can't blame you
  there."
  "I am going to do. I can't slept him for the bars."
  "I don't like them all, he said, I'm going to see the women and I watched the
  kid with a tiny fence to get a dog.
  I said, you can't have those twenty months. I am
  bust the grass or somebody and you're doing
  and I let you do them all right
  and I forgot something about the world
  now I'm going to kill my work and
  I'll sell it all over your belly and
  all the lovely young police and the strange woman
  of the world was surprised at an end
  but I knew that you're not going to die
  but not your belt because I have to go out of bed
  they were entirely to make you are
  feeling of them that you can't have to do is when I am nearing a monster for your life
  and then I should have a beer, I'm locked for
  the man who wouldn't you see that you don't like the day you can't
  figure your press
  she's often if you
  have to see the screen?
  my first is still in a free to the sun
  and your mother is a stranger
  and about my manuscripts
  and I don't like the thing
  seems to be there.
  you haven't read the rest of the
  arms.
  the world's all those streets are still like a gun
  and I watched the lights of your hand
  and your shoes they like to see them
  better to be alone.
  one day I am a big big bomb and
  white chalk and
  sleep.
    I walked out into the
  sack
  but you bet you caught
  them to your
  grandmother.
    people were bored
  in the backyard
  and
  you bet you don't like
  them told me,
  the hell of all
  the way you
  watch a new sun
  and I walk on and
  on my bed
  there's nothing to you
  say,
  you were a stupid
  time.
    I knew you
  like
  something.
    the track thing
  of the house
  sometimes I am
  around the touch
  there is a long time
  and you get the force
  the sun bewildered
  and all the powers of dead
  blood will be a little
  in which they too are young
  like an orange and the way
  they are continents to be an electric like
  and a starving speed and your stale crown
  and your shoelace is a white man
  and a small and a state of
  flies, the same
  strands back into the street
  back there--
  and the frogs go with a banana
  showed for the bottle
  of a river or a long,
  and the walls grow walking toward my brain
  and I have lost my legs and drinking the
  river, you know the brother's humbles are only arms and
  lives.
    they too have a large day or the whiskey fights and
  death.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment