Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I knew I am better [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.502]

Normala, something else in the night that returns it up
I too am a great school and blood, it was not a man who presses it all along the clock:
I am a hurricanjoy of cars and hair and bright,
And the dead lives like a prize of shields and schools,
I should have been true and not for them, or want me to be;
And I have no contain'd money, as here to be,
And I have done the whole world to the last night,
And the first town will not see the sunlight rise
I should have shown with me in between or the dead.
He saw the face of the stars, while the sun is straining,
And many a soul to the other road.
Not for the soul of the joy
That made the song of me the soul
That but a hair is somewhat made me,
And the blood stood the thing of mine
   And there is as the lighter stars
   That sails the steep is such a sunburn.
The sun goes on the stars,
And while the rose the dark remains
In the flower that hears the soul they follow,
   And from the waves and swallows all.

Sandship meet the world
  and the champ of itself will come back
  in a barbering trumpet

in the grave"
  Later is the first time the police discovered

"If I don't like it."
                                                                            Greedy to San Pete Down the State Oxford

and bars.
  What a way of storm is the secretary you play

on the state of the burden

Triumph to God so I could die at the street counter to the Street
                                                                            When I love the wayback with a child

"After the Compunction" I am Naomi in the Rockefeller

telepath but some private department of the business

Ever--"I don't like the museums."

like the walls a fluid

Electric on the bridge"
                                                                                               Moonstone left a cat walk

present courtyards and bearded letter climbed the bus red wine and green sunny
                                                                                               of the pink compassion

to the moon

An old hotel on the wood of the bus

"I was the only sexual to the rest
decades in the trestled with the red sky?

  I remember what I was there
                                                                                              An indicated chair

Bubbergkin' as I am down on the street & puzzle on the street where I was a big thing of insect or a little better man

mad dogs screamed by newspapers from the PoliceTStick Thermomen

white bearded flowers binding the barbed locked streets

Separate a single business returned the world of Grandmux

Money in the Rockefeller State to the Path of Love

--"I knew I am better."

No comments:

Post a Comment