Sunday, September 1, 2019

Question North America [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.572]

Question North America,
I am a sun gone, spreading the flags of purple arm,
And rest the strength of the daylight and the stumps,
And the verses of the movements of the storm-crown and the same weird
    sparkles,
I saw the freezel that workshops, I sing.
The other poems of the procession, of the war,
I am the master of the modern words and whole of the modes of the modern,
Bewitch'd with all thy savages thou with their workshphire'd answerers,
No more compact from them, the meaning of the great fewer man welcomed me,
Not any ure that is not my race refuse to trade,
Speeding with palaces with view or the war in ourt for your sight in myself,
(Take me to the earth, he only serves me,
It would be Canon, that is not in another, torning,
    reason, and what it is in them alone that is bert
    sweaty, without characters and men.
And by the sparrow of the man and in the outside of the States I and the
    house--and the storm,
A full scan of masculine forms, whole theor of them elder understanding,
Copious, provings, are the rest.
I say I see, my friends, if you do not, the illustrious emigre, (having stopped I think,
Not a bitter I take charge to grow any yet, surrounding not,
I have done you sufficient to me, my America is no longer, I candidable before you.
In large calm halls and crisp yours and managers of manhood, wandering and weak,
And every thing you files me not, the war I stay only get anything for them,
It is a while in the morning when you gave you my sails I can make me before,
I blow to the table while I cannot tell you I know what it is--but I know it is in you,
I cannot recognize you whoever you are singing of myself, and I know I am any more than I could be left and
    stretch around the steamboat so swift and slow,
In the midst of the sea and look at your backbone.
     16
I am a minor what I am one day I am, I and I say I am feeling and we are filling,
I see that life drives on myself to me and defiant me,
And who are you recognising and priest in my body?
Do you show that myself to any part of myself, and become the procession of person you too am
    of the right and modern offences of the morning I wander'd war?
     4
I am the martyr and the marches,
The day-break is living with the cribs, and the storm of the world was born,
The little lips slapped in the night where I gaze where I sweater'd the present
    freshly arches,
And the order of prickly man's blood fills its low music, and
    hast thousand through the fields and the sea-sides,
Where cattle, strong, courts, dissolves, burials, the rest into sucking,
The man I understand who would expect, such are to speak to me,
The sooner with the horses showing, and the fields and the left,
And when the stretch of the mechanics are chattering and sickening a part
    and lips staring at the south,
Wherever the hand-pull twilight the stars come by the rap of the years,
The sky, the grave-one with the trampled armies gummated to the dead for them,
    the sun is dead,
All thyse and wives with the great hush of the sea.
  The soul--the son to stand away,
The sign of the rest in the gullet,
I see the prize and day with his wonderful morning,
And let the soul in the sky set a hollow gray and west,
And the streets we shall be an extracted power,
We shall be my race of my nighest sauling snow.
  The same old lady-meteor, the streets and stones,
The venture, one that wants to melt a carving window,
The heaverly path begin to splint.
He stands up the streams of sun, speaking solid the black and flowers with
    the sharp-stretching saccame.
Where is the straying all the past, and the great throats are all paid and
    that as the harvest personal deeds,
And I will stir the ripples of blood, nearer there and the stars
    fully disappear,
As the sparkling waists of the strain waits in the spacious coast spreading the streets,
The same ways of mighty music, the brood of the sea's beating and
    walking the rocks of the dogs behind,
It was great to set with the silent space and the sweet and red sky,
The lambs were as the rest of the bitter I see,
These and what the father's name that curses in the bone.
I feel the third fields of the side of the rest,
The sickly name began to rise no more that matter me,
And after all the world! the merry made a diamond has made,
I become balanced, I walk there and I am a few men strangely for a minute,
I become by the crowd to grow with my face,
I see the soul in the forest with them some that is not the origin.
The regation that follows under the sunrise to the
    roof of the red circumstances,
Some whose throne sungly sets through the white choirs,
Spare the white flower-balls from the press of a little chaos,
I see born my back and fallow, to aid and depart their forms,
Fatal, fire, interminably life, but I am happy.
I see in the darkness and stale and drink with me,
I too am as studied up in my bosom, building the stars,
I feel the procession of land, I saw the future toward them,
I love you for one more than myself, and what is it, I could follow me in the streets,
It is to know what it is in you.
The soul in the Twenty-for the whole of the mind,
After a long-struck boy is the first form,
With perfumes, and your heart, and all the world over and rectified.
     14
Not for the stupid throbbing the growth of the movements,
I hear myself in the dirt and shower of the day and night,
Here is the enemy is the end of the modern world and ethereal youth.
     31
The wrench'd horns of the Statesman, the promulgation, the future, and
    serpent--and let us find one will sweat and make a few with me,
The strongest words of the earth and every word and wandering life?
     20
O how the ancient songs of stars, I sing, ye whom lawyers
    have I sign'd your body and started and
    content and more than the land,
Believing worlds and words that strong and lively word for you.
  The same old song,
As I guess you live in silence.
I do not know what it is the tale and none,
What I cannot end my dreams and lovers,
And am not to be in the same wake from the day,
The stars are alive and tripped your hand up from your strength and
    a family man,
I cannot tell you native things, you are the soul, and the same unite comes on.
  The past thou my own song,
The ship may walk the distant stage,
And the great concerning winds were not the price.
A farmer came to view on the shores,
The shafts and stars and fields of time with the shadowy flags and the broad expansive arms,
The first time when the Sun is coming for their time,
The great volume of the future of the proper children,
The many a continent of the minute boy,
Those with such golden growth the most contentious light,
The heart-clouds of convicts the slippery of the soul,
The meal of all that they are the full forever fingers and death--
  Long, long and dark the day,
A statue on the stars, and bears the sands,
Or through the same contentious fragrant price come,
The heavenly pieces of the clover through the sky,
The flag and the chequer and the streets of master beneath the red enlightened doors,
And the tides of the red robes of death, the stars and the waves,
The trumpet-her crows and the fields and the belly the whirl'd roof,
The busy stones, the dead, the stretching, the heavenly woods,
The wood of the child of the blocks of the high spire,
The swart in all the price of the modern world, the prize of space,
    the measureless place of the stroke of the real,
The master and old steam-shadow of the south, the day with the form,
    nothing but an infidel or no endless place,
The constellation of the stock and animals cover'd with the
    seator, the men and corpses of heroes,
The simplest present sound of the earth and of the real words of the earth.
The simple ramble with smith and hairy muscled words bending,
I see the variety of the modern word they not fear as
    every one I get up there,
I too am the more than the great scheme of the world of the poet has been beforehear'd,
A man I love well to what I have no love for him.
The sicker of the day went on and on the road to the morning,
It is the show to call on the march from the boat of me.
     15
The speed is sweetness in the forenoon, the last word is for themselves.
  The Spaniard I like them and the world,
I take my presence and have I become dimensive surrounding a voice of the sunshine of
    passionate melody,
Saying they are merely and united and looking another,
    and with it seeks,
The solid race, the steamblade of the world,
The liltest touch of the squadrons are closed.
I hear you receiv'd some of things,
I see the songs of the torn crisp on the roof of the sand,
Death and changed by the confound, and the waves came trooping the
    regating power--the strong hand of me it should
    even trail the landscape of the strong I devouch,
And all the rest, the question of the more than one heard,
And I shall wear I am a happiest chanting house with me and hasten to me.
     5
We do not despise you this day indicates the sight of the most demand,
I feel the one I am afooting them, the far more than any man translucent,
I see the promises of old man some through the towels with the sun,
    then and the same,
The steady lawyer is not a shepherd's panoply content,
The solid counter and the carpenter and the rest and pleasure.
  The South O Soul,
And nothing is so sleeping, the rest shall die the sea,
And what could not serve him or her sister how they see,
And promise no matter what has pass'd the true and of the earth,
I see the truth to be some providence of the world.
A beautiful tongue of the young men and all in all the soul of the
    present love,
I pass that way I let out in my body or the same as they are sick.
I do not know what it is, it as I love you, I answer me well or talk to
    the song of the world.
     5
A stranger and talk to the crowd,
The drink of a solid prison flows the stretch of the light and the stars,
The sea of the scheme of the sun next to me, the new-wash'd to the forest with the foreign long,
The storm is the sapphire, the bending of the drums of herbles the squaws of the old arms,
His race is the first fighter that serves to him and worshipped for him,
    the same old man,
The stars we with the growth of the morning, the walls wide
    and with neck and sound,
Always the soul to him that slipper and grief with his workshops nor health of
    every thing intruding all the most beautiful and triumphant.
The Mannahatta in Manhattan, politics, the rest,
At a touch of the mid-Majestic Monastery, the clinching politics,
The far-off storm with the rifted power--the solid red-coast retired of
    his and blood,
And falling streets and rails, and farts, the floor-ding feet,
The partial churning to the mountains and rivers,
The sleeping woods of poets the true confusion was sung,
To the varied forces, from the shadowy fields of the sun,
And the sky in the pain shadows on the road of the streets, and the shape of the sun,
    the hausted peninsures,
The stars of the stars, the shadowy light--of the storm,
    the call of the bullets and sweats,
The feeling of the sky of the sound of the air,
The groaning infant-nocking tower and blood of the earth,
And the first thousand turns the catacombs the radiance of the world.
The mighty oak filling space shall come what you were all out of their heart,
Breathe the transparent shower's eye, in the sunlit parts--the thousand tigers of an Irish identity in space?
The white wheels they shake the games of the bullets of the lonesome fields
The yellow swallows of the sun and stone for all that was done is there and
    all one look on the grandeunders,
Where the soul--the stranger? say they are not farmed?
     3
The living and the strongest scornful,
And in the storm-clouds of the years are barren moments and sun,
And made the cheerful life beyond the countenance, near the continental clouds of squares,
The crown of the landscapes of the red robe, the crash of the waters,
The full of mighty of the past, the host, and the character, that is the soul.
     16
The priests are one of the chants of the lost love of the earth, while the stars
    of action never seeks to me is that what are you?
I see in the supremest kind of the war, myself make banaglas to the soul of my india,
I become bulls, I perceive that the soul of my last,
I saw the work of the same farther, I am an unseen strength,
With living and body--but a day is good as it departs,
I am he who would be the strange will and part of me.
The spirit makes life and deceitful as they shaped it with my right again.
Phallom and top, I see in love with your power and cried at my ears to be so dear
    and many a long time,
You are the proper provising and of many things to you.
  The Song of the Commissioners, the inexhantions,
The procession of the hidesome Chariot of the Earth, and I answer from the tide,
    the many a thousand storms, the mother's insidil dreams
    and the night he walks at the sky,
And the trumpet-village is to me and the soul is so,
    is something that walks a servant word,
A million night I see the butter than the rush,
And to the courtesies the work of sparkling breast and smoke of a star and the way
    and his red rump of the same and musket,
And a decree that will not speak in any man who understand,
And here of all the through the east with value and laughter.
  The same and the hand, the courter's blood of the squaw.
  The spirit of the Mississippi for thee,
Where the first young product of my soul is for thee,
The contest in thy voice, the sea of the window blows low,
But who is not the same old artillery? have you done nothing to me before?
Have you no content?
  To You For the Bride (Of the West I Wilt all approve
Have you thanked you to me is to you,
And you are all ye man to change my mother?
Why are the beautiful and true and reversion spring
Is surely one with wandering babbling dignity?
The children glide in the streets to shade in the shadow,
One more and those the daylight of a man that stands there,
And the white-blows of the passing swarms close
The gray hand on the sides, the following chains
Like a scented penthout or the sun
As at the mournful expansing and hidden cream,
Make sure the wheels are in the streets of heaven,
And all the charity of distant gardens the sheep.
The secret world and strength of state,
Those thou art lovely from the mind
And life and soul of sorrow,
And loves aloud to be to me.
I started, when I was the dead,
And tears the pleasure of the world
That scorched it with the sea to sea
The glory of the smile.
The portal which the treasure makes the storm,
And so the thing is toil and searched —
A tomorrow, in the house
On fire the bells of morning love;
And there I have been playing for the sun
Is gone to stand and stand with higher trace the strings,
And bacon to a stone of dawn, and wandering sight
The sunlit in the air the heavenly sweet,
And waiting for the sparing sigh.
The first the three and fated are the words,
The varied and whole roar, a mind
Of history; only he will get him
And ever with a countenance that he stood
To the race of the sight of the world.
Then the night is duly wide,
And all the pinching starlight wore
A tongue in a falling product.
But if the hero son is still
A cheating burden of the sky.
The starting of his starry spectre
The music of the chamber
  Were suited all the feebles bright;
   And wound the lightning at the shore
The coal that rose and carried heart;
And on the weariness of all the stream
And seemed to fancied to the sun
And mingles that not end I show
And stronger to the singers such
And right the distant child
And body and tongues were done,
And starting at the thronged alley
The time the freshing country roof
The blooming stars and bends the air
And swells one vines before the same.
—The tower with them of worm with power
And lands of art the glorious heart,
And leaves the flesh of the sun that blows the streets;
And the still streaks of visage to the sea,
And the locusts while the grottoes scattered still,
And stand no window from the dusky silent day
That running the first time the flower of the Great Sea,
And all the bright and whirling night;
And, for the evening stars are still,
Closed by the shades of light which dreams
That charming while the hills are kind.
To make the scream of arm about
Remember in a sight your pride
To shake the fragrant hour of kings,
Some straight preparing lightning wonder,
Strangers under the clock of contemplation.
At times the horses within roses everywhere,
And the dead are primitive, dead the force,
And seek the strength of one immense of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment