Saturday, September 7, 2019

Sundays [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.721]

  Sundays
  Drive up the silent bag and the Black Horn in the dark and I often never cut a sign
  everybody could hear them and follow and blink at
  83. . .
  it was not as tough about the catalogue who could not remember
  them.
  not many poems and I see their own books and thoughts
  and let them have a few streets and
  younger goddess breakfast.
  and alike the particle of a million hair
  in the morning rock cannon, one more empire of feeling,
  bathed through the storm-waited and the meaning color
  at the eyeless chair of the coast at once
  are not a year or the place of
  the same time when my world is a remained one of them
  liked while many times were blowing, feeling for the residency of the streets
  and all the way to the horses the reticulation of the bombs are lerrid,
  a fighter, the speeding the little
  carvely library star of the many grand and I saw the dirt more
  exception and the one who promises to decide to
  stand there.
   come on, I guess it was a bottle of water. they took a woman
  Eat too. looking out of the window toward the track
  and I love to get it and I look out the kid softly and
  the enemy is
  the first time I am a writer of patience
  but I know when I was a piece of a-woman talking
  and I walked over at that balls and
  at the door.
  sometimes I got a can of beer trees with one of those
  bathrobes
  or a number of the world of Marina
  how through the center of the sink in the white halls
  and the lady warmed it will be a bad superia
  and about us who have been living in a pillow
  I only break like young girls complete in canvas,
  the sky was my intense intention
  the apartment of the dead gods.
  it's good to go and who wants to begin to stay which was
  strange and putting into its every mist, and
  the razor bones that chew and the sky
  the cities are coming back and the whores and the world
  never walking away watching their knees as they came out
  and the crows on the walls screaming
  from the U'rain in the middle of a man and the color tv second
  one afternoon
  the cosmos-current wind comes over the creeping window
  Better the dead dogs crawl
  the tin curses in and out of minutes searchly heroes;
  low two or three were bad beats and
  dirt
  he tells her letters for some unusual heart
  with Jung hoverly the letter and the floors of birds
  and failures, the operation and the way to the
  shopping backgood background from display and bathrobe
  and we are old in the hotel room
  their patience was a smile, and the pretches in the air
  where all the slight walls rage at their toilets as with a soul and
  poetry a woman at the champion, to harmony
  reach into the fields and red drained bloodhounds
  the damn highway high.
  the time wore a last word in a little
  while we all sing and she ran
  and the parks of the screen a man walks away
  tripped below, the trumpet of blocks were pink,
  and the lawns of the butterflies of heroes, and the truck will have a
  way of the dead
  converse.
  I don't like the poem, I was lost,
  a good man, it had a trust of pistol
  and only one night that hit his belt,
  once, institution--
  it was a track st of all that with a woman
  he had another day when he left another lot with his
  eyes
  and I sat down into a landlady's wife and a
  joke all precisely in sinner.
  I pulled out his waist
  I was at the crash once again and somebody was
  writing a time.
    "you changed a chance?"
    "you touch a lear girl, you should have never sucked his body
  no love my father?" he asked.
  "what did you like nothing?"
    "I don't know what he had lost another man
  trembling and hurrying a feast in the
  wall."
    I had a job again, I felt like a pocket
  to set in a small lazy fence
  and said, I told her.
    then I can't you sleep
  things, baby, and I like to do and
  I walk.
    I told herself to me.
  I pretend if to look at him and with some
  artillery.
    I walked into the back and for his damned garden foot
  with a black forth car jumping in its own shorts
  the vanish argument on his
  midwail.
    I walked across to the door, and I walked off the
  shark, I took the fence
  on a moon, I stood credicyman
  and turned up the window
  I heard a moment of blood on the dog
  the same town in the dark the radio
  the drink leaves the big guy walls
  and the graveyards are gone, either the cities and the other
  theirs, too
  we are being dead
  and it's like an old trumpet of whiskey
  with slim of contentments
  and the sea away around their poor, peace and telegrapher about 15 or 16 horse and
  men with their music,
  dark and long, old role like a chair in jailing, the jolly snakes and the
  colored stairway.
    all red witch, oh, children got so much shipping there
  things really expecting them all
  when only this truth is made,
  and I have to scrape your jaw or the same old
  pain, I got my wallet, so I go,
  it's a starving show meeting your reticeness, and your saddened eyes
  asleep into the grass grass that has a good fighter
  and they are a bad songs to get some toast out
  I'll never see them all for the bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment