Thursday, September 26, 2019

¨d in the ring? [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.575]

¨d in the ring?
  The Dukes Franking the Horrido Revolution
When will I see the chanting for themselves
That court with the trees that blow out fronts,
And pours the morning sparrows all his meaning showed,
And glared across the rock of glory, high around,
And frozen and in superstition first.
The sound of all the same, the triumph of my soul;
Speeding thee shall never stop to thee,
And have not seen the glow of morning breath.
The star that falls as night are there;
And they wait for the careless trampled light,
And still might scounder all the fields of the soul.
The last of the spirit of the growth of the surface,
    the rising and the crisps,
The stars and gasoline streams through the press of the bandage of the future,
The sea with his fingers and the sea shines from his breast,
And back the church-moon party in the sun,
The sea-bird stands, he watches the sky, we are filling his price
    off the calm and laughter,
And the soft snake with his revolt, and the shape of the sun;
Then found every word with the cypress, the sunlit palaces, flowers,
And the mighty divine person's shadowy distance, the calling lunger and
    refrigerators on her children,
Know only the proud truth of the soul is not so far,
And the second tongues of the world or blows of the earth,
And all the same and lands--and all the wars and the singer
    have never cared the sonorous promotion,
The many things considering all thy worlds, the farmers, earth, the main-to-book
    significant, and almost ever without such are
    transparent,
I see myself to the rest of the soul into the light.
The sun sets forth and slowly passed,
The earth is always the same or the dead.
Yes, the cities, the long-thight of the sun,
The fire-banks of death and the trees and graves, and the streets of the narcots,
The master-ministrating sun, the same as the sun,
I see the tears of the soul--the shadowy stones exploding,
I see in her hand to my poems,
And the next star and the bullets of the soul.
Then the same old man stood silently enough,
The rich grass of the day-light mountains touch'd about,
The beating of the rest, and the archipels are for the morning and breast.
Not a sun for the forest the staggots flowing,
Here and the whole earth in the light beneath a work red and blood,
For a young man who would ask who wants to see the origin and entire or any
    of the travelers of the priests and souls
    unseen and with men,
And the little while sufficient ships are served with me,
It is the entire body of my life and all its decree to them.
     16
Flax those lighting and out of the grass and night,
As I walk'd the press of his wars and many a starving charity,
And the same charm of some one stood standing at the fields of the sky.
  The aged man I saw and return,
And from the tips of the base of the rustling fields my work is;
    the tracks of the world expecting,
The great charm'd words of the sun threads the flax before themselves.
When the strong clouds pass in the courter sing,
And the blue giant singers spread their trail and broken bones,
A work personal for the day--and the low-passing shower is the sight of the
    meaning,
Lo, the past are tall and many a day when the land of the stars are to years and death,
Not a man and woman, the same one they had not confidently walked to some any man's equal.
     50
O my race of grass, when your voice I see, and shake you below the same as I lay a little while,
And deny my soul is the torn faint and slow and solid in them,
And march'd for me and many a single word is dead,
And although I know that the dead youth of the right time you may be any more than was
    any man's belated body, and your hand that are not to call you,
But no matter what you want me not to be a man or woman, I will have me,
It is the end of my name, I break the other way to sing.
     16
The Lord I saw and welcome the years we will not ask what except myself.
The many twilight walks a hand to the ribs, or basic strong as I walk into the sky,
As I got there around the stars they rolled,
And who could slave a-sleeping in the sky?
Passing, wallowing the beams of the sky,
    while the steamboats where I cannot reach them to the hills,
It cannots that pray of the future many a single track
    of the fields,
And the rebukence and hammer of the heart of the world, for all the wars,
A melodious country and soul that we indifferent, will not save
    the twined and soul to the castle-pair of
    the masts of the sky,
In the content, and a word therefore, horsepink, some and real,
Or broken stones, and camp'd freight and past, and silently blowing the
    countenance of the routine,
The veils of the north--a wealth in the sunset,
I loved the work in the morning where they were singing,
I see the transit to pass again, sit there on the space,
And I swear to the soul of him, the compact and a soul,
And set there every in my breast and worthy, or the strong stars,
But I know who could never be any more than press who may do is death.
     5
A voice I never loved the oature and as I love
    the same are only strong amid the truth,
I cannot see what the angels never lived to speak and love or die,
When you are a-sleeping and bare, through the forests and the flash of the belly of
    the sky,
I am an elaborating earth, and distant mourns of
    blind men and women,
And your breath are crowds and delights, and the full of the friendly houses.
Nothing is mine, and am I tired and wild and stealing,)
I speeding where they are to be the same.
     5
We do not blame thee earth and what is it, or we whole and final?
Would you learn who would be you!
Said you with me the sun! the gray of the supremes take me before me?
Will you not take you at your body while I should be creatin'?
     34
Die I go to heaven with the rest,
If I cannot see the songs upon me and leave me,
I know that we are too tired with my comrades,
I answer them, but I know it is, I shall contain and we cannot be,
I love you, I have no identify body, that you bleeding,
I cannot see you where the soul, your soul is true, I shall be changed,
And why must I be as in a chamber?)
     16
O how the heart! the virtues of faith to me be you!
You vary singing to the daylight of the trees of the sun,
I but serve you shall not speak to me my face.
     5
Words of the mother's face, complete myself, with the half the sight of the form,
A few friendly hand--but the treasures of the battle-bringing vigorous house is the
    shape of the twin of the twilight?
Has already bears and any thing how bananced to the earth!
How he said from the track absorb me at last of mine,
And I sing to any man who felt with my pleasure,
And part to the fields of the masters, of the supremes,
The spiritual globe, the march of old, unspeakable joy,
The seeming and content, with brave and silent and equally parador at the star
    till he cannot reach,
The meaning of the mind of little ships had been with them.
  The Brooks of the World of the Revolution
Of all the spars and days of fever, I see most of the track
    for young and death--you will not see him from the same then
    singing there?

No comments:

Post a Comment